Author Topic: 2013 World Ranking  (Read 11053 times)

Offline drift9999

• Townie
Re: 2013 World Ranking
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »
Congrats to LenaLJ for very solid and consistent performances throughout the tournament! :D

I've been really busy with school and the like so I haven't been able to participate in more of the events this year. Hopefully I'll be able to do more of the events in 2014.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
Congrats to LenaLJ for very solid and consistent performances throughout the tournament! :D

I've been really busy with school and the like so I haven't been able to participate in more of the events this year. Hopefully I'll be able to do more of the events in 2014.

drift it is great to hear from you. I sure hope you do come back for 2014. We have some exciting changes in store for everyone. Events will be much shorter so a lot less work per event. Good luck with your school work. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »
Thanks again for these wonderfull challenges, I am having a blast each year, and have been doing it for a total of four years now. Finally to win was nearly even more exciting :)

Thank to Metropolis Man and the rest of the team for making sure everybody follows the rules and for thinking up these challenges. Next year already looks so promising.

And Tom, thanks for the plaque I got it this morning, its absolutely stunning, and is hanging on the wall over my bed now. So each morning I wake up I will see at and think about the awesome time I have had with this forum.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 10:21:20 AM »
Awwww….  :D I am so happy it arrived safe and sound, Lena.

anything