Poll

Which were your three favourite collections?

RaiaDraconis - For Science!
6 (9.8%)
Snufflesxx - Angel's Devils
1 (1.6%)
Arefa - Business Fashions
7 (11.5%)
Audren - Pretty in Pink Criminal Clothes
9 (14.8%)
Ausette - Sacred Spleen Scrub Set
11 (18%)
chetanhaobijam - Navy & Army's Military Uniforms
5 (8.2%)
Clementine - Black & White for Glory
3 (4.9%)
Corey785 - Police Department
5 (8.2%)
Gogowars329 - Fort Gnome Defence Force
4 (6.6%)
Joria - Culinary Bon Appetite
2 (3.3%)
ladybug53 - Business Career
6 (9.8%)
laugh-dream-love - The Llama Lover's Athletic Collection
2 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: February 19, 2014, 09:58:34 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 01 - Back to Work - Winner Announced!  (Read 11500 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 01 - Back to Work - Winner Announced!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 10:06:03 AM »
CAS Contest 2014:  01 - Back to Work - January 3 - February 13, 2014
    And the winner is - Ausette

Congratulations to Ausette! You can download the winning entry here: Sacred Spleen Scrub Set.

And here's what Ausette had to say about her winning entry:

"Wow, what a great way to start the year! I really enjoyed this contest and loved how many people got into it. All the other entries were just fantastic. As for my entry, I play the Medical career a lot so it only made sense to design some outfits for my doctor Sims to wear. For me, taking screenshots was the really fun part; I just couldn't fight the urge to Google medical soapies and pose my Sims like they were in a TV show together. I was very happy with the result and I'm glad other people liked my entry as much as I liked everyone else's!"

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 11:13:58 AM »
Many congratulations to Ausette for winning the first contest of the year. Your clothing collection was indeed favulous. And I am open to comments, feedback and suggestions.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 02:52:20 PM »
Congratulations to Ausette for a very well-deserved win! Everyone had such a great selection. It was really hard to pick just three. As usual, I am open to any comments, criticisms, and any other word that starts with 'C' (except celery. You can keep the celery for yourselves)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 03:20:45 PM »
Congratulations Ausette ! Your entry and collection was fantastic . This first contest of the year was quite difficult to vote for only three . Everyone did an awesome job .

I'm open for comments on my entry .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 03:25:36 PM »
Congratulations Ausette!  You did a fantastic job!  I also really liked the poses you chose to go along with your entry.  Very creative! :)

I have to echo what everyone else is saying about all the other entries.  Everyone did a fantastic job and it truly was so hard to only choose three! 

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 03:33:48 PM »
Congratulations Ausette! Thanks to Schipperke and Seabody for a great contest.

I am open to comments on my entry.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 04:11:18 PM »
Congrats, Ausette! I liked to cool, clean, clinical feel to your clothes.

I'm open for comments on my entry  :)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 05:56:54 PM »
Congratulations Ausette! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »
Thanks for all the lovely comments, everyone! I had a lot of fun with this contest and I'm glad so many others did as well. :)

@Chet: I love creative camouflage and I think you did a good job with yours  :) . That brown in particular is lovely. I also like clearly each outfit was a step up from the previous rank; you really can tell at a glance which Sims are further along in their careers. Not sure about the practicality of high heels on the Grunts, though.  :P

@Audren: Would you accept commendations ;) ? Your pink criminal gear is hilarious and I love the use of the rock star career outfit for your crooks. My only criticism would be that the pink doesn't quite match on everyone; the mid-level male seems slightly redder than everyone else. If you want your outfits to all use the same colour I'd suggest saving it or writing down the HEX code so you can use it on everyone.

@ladybug: Yours was one of my favourites  :). I liked how everyone had a unique look that still fit really nicely into the group's colour scheme. Great job.

@Arefa: Thanks, those poses were a lot of fun to pick! You didn't say you were open to criticism but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to tell you that I loved your entry, especially the mid-level female outfit (or all the female outfits, really).  :)

@Gogo: Great job differentiating the various ranks! I liked how the cleaners looked like actual cleaners and I think that shade of green looks great on them. My only complaint (and this is really silly of me) is that your low-level model has chosen very inappropriate shoes for her job. I've worked in kitchens before and had enough bad experiences to know that enclosed shoes are a must.  :P

@Snuffles: Thanks Snuffles, I'm glad my medical outfits are appropriately clinical  :). It's a shame you didn't get more votes because I thought your uniforms were really good. The lower-level female is my favourite; I love the checkered belt and the way the whole outfit goes together.

@Joria: Thanks for the congratulations :) . I'm not sure if you wanted any criticisms but I loved idea of giving your culinary uniforms a food motif. The black and white mushroom pattern was gorgeous.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 08:12:37 PM »
Congratulations Ausette!

I'm open to comments as well! :)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:25 PM »
Fantastic job, Ausette! I absolutely love what you have done, and the screencaps were just fantastic. :)

This was a fun contest and I thought that everyone had fantastic entries. Honestly, it was very hard to choose only three!

Sure, I'm open to comments as well. :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 11:31:04 PM »
Congratulations Ausette. :) I've updated the World Ranking (I do so after each contest, rather than after the first three).

Offline Clementine

• Nooboo
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 06:51:18 AM »
Congratulations, Ausette, and everyone in this week's contest. I'm open to comments.

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 08:12:58 AM »
Congratulations Ausette. I'm open to comments on my entry.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:17 AM »
I would like to thank Schipperke and Seabody for such a fun contest .

@ chetan - You had a great presentation . I like all your outfits , very creative .

@ Audren - I really liked your presentation as well . You were very creative on your criminal outfits . Great job .

@ Gogowars329 - Great presentation as well . I really liked each rank's uniform , very creative .

@ Snufflesxx - You also had a great presentation . I thought your outfits were very creative .

@ Corey 785 - Great presentation . I love all the different shades of grey you've chosen . Very creative .

@ RaiaDraconis - You also had a great presentation . Very creative . Loved your screenshots .

@ clementine - Yours was also a great presentation . Very creative uniforms . Great job .
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio