Author Topic: Byte Dynasty: Prologue Part III  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
Byte Dynasty: Prologue Part III
« on: January 14, 2014, 01:00:20 AM »
I've lost count on what attempt number this is! But it's my second posted story attempt. I'll be updating the story once or twice a week depending on how much I get to play.

Chapter Links
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Prologue Part III

Generations
Name: Mega Byte
Generation: Founder
LTW:
LTRs:
Supermax:
Career:
Best Friends:
Building:
Property:
Paintings/Photos/Sculptures:

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Byte Dynasty: Prologue
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:02:10 AM »
Prologue Part I

Itís not hard to believe that somewhere out in the vast universe, there is life other than our own.  For centuries, alien sightings have been reported by many Sims across the globe. Claims of abductions, probing, and crash landings have quickly been dismissed by skeptical sims, and seemingly swept under the rug by government officials. Those who do believe there are aliens keeping a close eye on sim life, believe they are there to take over the planet. But they could not be farther from the truth.

Intergalactic law states, that no extraterrestrial shall interfere with a still developing planet. Observation units orbit each young planet monitoring growth; but they are not allowed to make contact, or influence their growth in any way. Though, as of late, Planet Sims has been the discussion of many intergalactic meetings.

With the recent development of time travel, the top alien scientists from each race have been studying the outcome of their potential futures. And their futures are grim. Within the last 100 years, the sims have made leaps and bounds in their technology and weaponry; going from sim driven aircrafts, to automated drone units controlled by a computer in some faraway place. What lies in the sims future? Destruction.

All the scientistsí findings are conclusive. Within the next 2000 years, the Sims DNA will grossly mutate, causing them to become violent, bloodthirsty grotesque creatures, leading them to become the most powerful race in the whole universe. They will not only wipe out every race in existence, but they shall also destroy themselves. There will be no life left on any planet, nor in any corner of the universe.

Galactic conferences have been held to discuss the future of Planet Sims, and what must be done to stop the mass extinction of every race. The aggressive war-like planets argue for the destruction of this planet before they can harm another. The passive peaceful planets wish to make contact with the Sims and try to find peace. And the scientifically advanced planets wish for something elseÖ an invasion.

Their vision of an invasion isnít the typical one that comes to mind. No, this is a slower, more advanced strategy.  They plan to infiltrate the planet with genetically altered individuals. By combining the DNA of the Sims with the individuals placed on to the planet, they believe they can create a ďcureĒ to the mutation bound to happen. But first, they must create the perfect specimen to implant into the sim community; and with the help of the time traveling technology, they have all the time they could ever need.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 01:49:17 AM »
Wow!  Very good start, Sundey!  Good luck with this.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »
I'm impressed! I love the premise and will read on. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Eiira

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 05:16:16 PM »
This sounds fantastic! I'll be looking out for more!

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 07:08:42 PM »
Thanks so much! I was really nervous about posting it, but I'm glad you guys like it so far. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 07:59:59 PM »

Great start! Your founder is gorgeous by the way.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 10:04:23 PM »
Nice start! By the way, I love your founder, she is so pretty!
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 11:11:09 PM »
Prologue Part II

This is where my story begins. The first thing I remember is gasping for air as the liquid in my birthing pod was being drained. Bright lights were everywhere, and scaly hands held onto my body telling me my name. B-D1852 was what they called me throughout the education process. I had no mother or father in the traditional sense, but I did have biological parents. The scientists claimed they found the smartest sim to ever come into existence and spliced his DNA along with their own to create my sisters and I.
   I was never alone; when I wasnít learning advanced technologies and scientific theories I was with my sisters. B-C6349 was my favorite, she was older and always looked out for me. Itís sad her attempt to save simanity failed. I was told she settled down in the land of Appleoosa and was tending her garden when all of the sudden a giant meteor fell from the sky and killed her.
   The scientists look at us with sad eyes, though they are always kind. They tell us our task is difficult but we are the only ones who can ever save the entire universe. I wonder how many of my siblings they have said their final goodbye toÖ
   Our mission is to land on Planet Sim, and integrate ourselves with simanity. We must attain perfection in our skills and pass our knowledge onto our offspring who must also complete this difficult task. DNA contains our genetic code, identity, and knowledge. With repeated exposure between sim-kind and our own, it can create the solution to the universesí problems. 
   Introducing the DNA of eight combined generations into the sim population, will prevent the negative mutation of the simís DNA. Instead, our genetic material will help promote intelligence, technological advances, and peace among the races. And itís all up to us.
   Itís my turn next, my turn to teleport down to the planet and try to save us all. All Iíve ever known are these metal walls and what Iíve seen on the hologram projector. Iíve been assigned the role of gardening, to become one with the planet and pass my love for it to my offspring. Iím not ready. I canít take the weight of the universe on my shoulders, the watchful gaze of every race as they wait for me to fail.

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Byte Dynasty: Prologue Part II
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 12:38:41 AM »
Thanks for the compliments! I really like the way she turned out.

Kake: The ITF expansion has encouraged me to try my hand at this challenge again. I love futuristic and modern themes.

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Byte Dynasty: Prologue Part II
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:57 AM »
Prologue III

I was told I wasn't going to be alone upon arrival on the planet, which is good I guess. I've never heard of any of my sisters having help, so I wonder what or who is waiting for me.
I canít imagine being the one to complete this challenge and save the universe when countless others have tried before me and failed. The pressure makes it hard for me to breathe. I want to stay here with my sisters, with this strange family of scientists. I donít want to go yetÖ

--------------------------------------------
I sit in cockpit of the shuttle Iíll be launched from in no more than a minute. The icy metal surrounding m, chills me to the bones. I feel my lips and whole body trembling in anticipation and nervousness, itís actually happening.
Speaker: T minus 10 secondsÖ.
Speaker:  10Ö
Speaker:  9Ö
I feel the thrusters blasting to life behind me.
Speaker:  8Ö.
Speaker:  7Ö.
The whole shuttle is violently shaking underneath me. Iím scaredÖ
Speaker:  6Ö
Speaker:
Speaker:  4Ö
Speaker:  3Ö
I canít do thisÖ. I canít!!
Speaker: 2Ö.
Speaker:  1Ö.
Itís too lateÖ
Speaker: BLAST OFF!
The ship comes to life, and itís suddenly released from the side of the mothership. The stars to my left and right blur as I see Planet Sims rapidly becoming bigger and bigger. I black out.
Voice: Hey, hey you! Wake up!
I open my eyes slowly and pull myself out of the wreckage.
Voice: Yeah, it looks like sheís alrightÖ waitÖ let me double check.
A hot wet streak slides across my cheek.
Me: Yuck!
Voice:  Yeah, sheís okay! Iím going to help her get settled in, Iíll report back later.*click* Sorry about that! Control was worried when you stopped responding. Iím Bit by the way! Whatís your name? They should have given you data sheet before you took off.

I scramble through my pockets and pull out my communication device.
Me: MegaÖ Mega Byte it says. Are you myÖ
I turn around and see a green furry legged creature standing behind me. My eyes widen.
Bit: Yup! Iím your guide! *gives a big doggie grin, tongue dangling out of his mouth*
Mega: I uhÖ  ohÖ

Bit: You know, for being the genius that you are, you sure are slow!
Mega: Hey! This is all new for me pal! So EXCUSE me if Iím not at 100% right now! And I donít know if you forgot but I sort of crash landed!
Bit: Psssh!! Excuses! Anywhoozles, Iíve already gotten the town all set up for you, and found a b-e-a-utiful place for us to live!
I stare at him in disbelief. THIS is my guide? I canít evenÖ
Bit: *runs ahead with his tongue flapping in the wind* GURL?! What are you waiting for, pigs to fly?! Well let me tell you, that doesnít happen often, and when it doesÖ Well, you donít want me to get started on THAT drama!
I chase after Bit as fast as I can, watching him make leaps and bounds over rocks and pebbles. And is heÖ skipping?
Bit: And heeeeeere we are!! Our little soon to be palace! Some place to call our own.
I stare out into the vast emptiness of the field.
Bit: Okay, well maybe it aint much now. Well, it aint nothing actually. But youíll change that!
Mega: I knew I was going to have to do everything by myselfÖ but itís just so empty in comparison to the mothership.
Bit lies down across my feet and looks up.
Bit: Youíre not alone Mega! Youíve got me! And soon, youíll find friendship, love, and maybe start your own family. Plus, youíll always have my amazing self by your side as well. Sure, the challenge you face is a hard one. But the life you will have down here will be so much more beautiful than one you could have anywhere else.

I bend over and wrap my arms around Bit with tears pouring down my face. Maybe I can do this.
Bit: Aww honey, itís all right. No need to get all emotional on me.
I sniffle and wipe my face in his fur.
Bit: *looks horrified* Did you just wipe your gooey snot all over my pristine fur?! Oh no you didnít!!!
I canít help but laugh.
Mega: Thank you Bit.
I look towards the horizon.
Mega: Letís get started shall we?
Bit: I thought youíd never ask!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Byte Dynasty: Prologue Part III
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 04:12:16 AM »
I absolutely adore Lucky Palms, best of luck to bit in her struggle to save the universe!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 07:21:23 PM »

Oh gosh, they are just the cutest! Love the color schemes for both of them. Lunar Lakes really makes sense for them.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 02:14:21 PM »
 :o Wow, this is AWESOME. It makes my Primeflight Immortal Dynasty prologue seem like trash by comparison! (Yes, I am working on an immortal dynasty myself if my computer will cooperate and will put up photos and a thread when I get to generation 4.) Good prologue!  ;D
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 08:33:38 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  Sundey, you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

anything