Author Topic: The Tale of the House of White--Official Hiatus  (Read 21209 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Tale of the House of White--Chapter 16 19 Sept
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2013, 08:23:19 AM »
Just finished reading this! WOW! I've always loved fairy tales and Rosa this one does not disappoint... On that note I am now off to read about your Callahan's (hopefully I have time to read it through and comment today!)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: The Tale of the House of White--Chapter 16 19 Sept
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2013, 12:13:26 PM »
I get out of the hospital and there are, not just one, but two new updates to this story?!? Oh, how lucky I am! Thanks, Rosa, for making my recovery a lot more easier to deal with!  ;D As usual, you are doing a fantastic job writing these characters. They feel so real that I expect to bump into them on the street...Can't say what I would do to that evil witch of a queen but I can say that it wouldn't be pretty! *evil grin*
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
Re: The Tale of the House of White--Official Hiatus
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2014, 03:41:46 PM »
All right, I decided against putting The Bachelorette on official hiatus, but I think will do it with this one. I just have too much going on right now to work on this story. It needs screenshots and I have other priorities. So I'm going to put it in the graveyard until I'm ready to come back to it. Thanks for reading, everyone!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

anything