Author Topic: Sims moodlet *Solved  (Read 3726 times)

Offline chirisu

• Nooboo
Sims moodlet *Solved
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:14:35 PM »
One of my sims decoration moodlet is always, always, at +10 no matter the decoration level.
for example it'll say: Beautiful Decorated +10 // Nicely Decorated +10 //Decorated +10. It doesn't change no matter what I do (resetsim, moving to another town/place, delete the moodlet, etc)
But my other sim(the wife) her decoration moodlet is correct. It really bugs me. I tried to switch back to an old old file (a week  in game time) but it's still the same.
It really bothers me( aside from university sims keep on stripping to their undies to use objects .. well some of them were)
thank you!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims moodlet
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:30:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum, chirisu.  Does your Sim have the "Proper" trait?  The few times I've played Proper Sims, I had the same thing - their decorated moodlet was never more than +10.  Which is one of the reasons I tend to avoid that trait. 

If your Sim doesn't have that trait, was there something else that happened or changed in your game around the time the moodlet got stuck?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chirisu

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 08:38:05 PM »
Thank you!

So that's the reason. It never occurred to me that the proper trait would affect the decorated moodlet. It was driving me crazy, almost as much as if you try to awaken bonehilda when her coffin is placed near/next to a door way, it will bugged out the sims and they'll get stuck there . .well however long until reset sim. I rather like the Proper trait too, oh well.
Thank you again~

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 05:55:21 AM »
I've had a problem with my sims getting a +40 beautifully decorated moodlet when they first move into an empty lot. I don't know what was causing that. At first I thought it was just on IP but it's happening in AP too.

Offline chirisu

• Nooboo
Re: Sims moodlet *Solved
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 10:37:30 AM »
hmm I haven't play on IP or AP yet so I'm not really sure. The moodlet doesn't sound bad though * v *
I'll go and make a copy of my sims and start a new game on there and check.