Author Topic: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch26  (Read 12850 times)

Offline cainspath

• Fluffy is my hair's first name.
  • Townie
  • Occasionally bipolar; always multipolar.
Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch26
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »
This is my first time trying a challenge as I always found the rules stringent and I could never keep my hands off my Sims. But I'm giving this a try and hopefully, I don't fail.
Although, I would like to violate The Gender of the Spirit determines the Gender of the Vessels and Founder for narration purposes. Just once, though. I used some old photos, that's all. Unless it's not allowed, in that case, I'd appreciate to be told.

I'll be posting the recent chapters here. Expect that they will be replaced every update. I'm still debating whether I'm going to give an index of everything, as I never thought of coming up with a separate post for updates.

21st: Hill Disappears
22nd: After-wedding
23rd: New House Feels
24th: A Birthday
25th: Celebration of a New Life
26th: Hale Bonding

Up Next: A Letter

Wayward Introduction

I'm a Hawke- Carver Hawke, brother to Azrael Hawke from the other side of The Forum, who laments the Hawke Family secrets. I suggest you don't go into that. I heard his story causes some sort of depression. And while the Hawke Family is wrapped in secrets dark and threatening, I'm not here to tell you, because I got caught in something that family secrets can't solve.

What, you ask?

I'm dead. Dead as a doornail. And you know what that means, I'm quite dead. Well, I was.
But that isn't the problem. My problem is that I found myself in this body, in this Watcher-forbid-unfortunate-body of a blonde man who liked to tan. Yes, this is my attempt so solicit your understanding. Simply put, I don't like this body. In fact, I hate it! No. I don't like being alive. So, I'll find a way to end this curse of life.

Don't you plan to show yourself?

No. I'm in a pathetic state of mind and body. I refuse to undergo humiliation.

Okay, you'll have to, eventually.

Anyway, as I was saying, only after I swim. I suddenly had the urge to. And the water was deliciously cold! Who knew water would feel like this! My only memory of the water was when I was a miserable nooboo who can't complain if the water was too cold or hot, or that it was getting to my eye. Because, what? I could only cry.

Don't feel sorry for me, chap. I died young, so what? I could walk around and fly around whenever I pleased, and complain as I please. Now, I can't do any of that. Thank you, whatever phenomena you're called. Just know that I don't like you.

I forgot I had to paddle, I never learned how to paddle! Good thing this body seems to know even with my brain shut off.

Carver swims farther into the ocean and stares into the horizon.

What could these pathetic eyes see beyond the horizon? Nothing.

It made him flinch.

First (and foremost), I would like to apologize for referencing Azrael in this story. Because they really are brothers, but I won't go into details as I would be spoiling Azrael's. I just thought Carver deserved his own bit of a story. And yes, Carver Hawke is from Dragon Age 2. And yes, Carver's story is his own; Azrael has nothing to do with him (his story). I hope you don't find this [insert word you deem most appropriate here].

Also, this is a true Reincarnation Project. It's just that my narrations are a little too dramatic. Don't worry, I'm working on that.  ;)
At the end of the day, Life should ask you, "Do you want to save changes?"

How the misc-tery continues:
I, Iridessa: 3rd [What happens at home]

Why not try a misc-stery?
Blood of the Mayfair: 32nd [Hail Rain and Sunshine]

or a Reincarnation Project:
Hawke Revival: 26th [Hale Bonding]

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 06:06:16 PM »
I was wondering if you were referencing Dragon Age with your title. I wasn't sure until you said that his name was Carver, then I went, "Yep, this is Carver from Dragon Age."

I haven't seen a Reincarnation Project in a while. I look forward to reading more of this one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 06:33:53 PM »
I was wondering if you were referencing Dragon Age with your title. I wasn't sure until you said that his name was Carver, then I went, "Yep, this is Carver from Dragon Age."

I haven't seen a Reincarnation Project in a while. I look forward to reading more of this one.

Yeah, I forgot to put that here. :D (Edited: Or, not. I forgot that I (did) put a postscript.)

You'll be seeing an update in a while, I hope.

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 09:00:08 PM »
Regrets

I never should have complained. I should have never! But crying will do nothing. I want to throw tantrums!

Stop being immature and repetitive. You're saying the same thing, it's getting annoying.

I'm not talking to you!

He proceeds to fussing, anyway.

If I hadn't, I might have woken up and found myself in my own, spirit particles. I would've gone back to flying and messing around curtains and give physiologically-limited bods the scare. Oh, rang it!

Rang it doesn't quite count as cursing.

I told you, I'm not talking to you.

But you are now.

I never thought I'd ever get to say this, but I want to die.

Oh, no you don't. You've just started living.

Not in this body! That Tan-man was a better body. That.. He broke off. That Tan-man was a man.

What's your point?

This. This is my point:

That's nice.

What's so nice about this! I'm a woman!

Why are you so mad, weren't you complaining about being in that blonde man's body?

I wanted back. Back to my spirit self. Now I want out. I want nothing of this at all!

Think of this as a game. It'd be fun, don't you think?

How about I put you in a man's body, what do YOU think of that?

How do you know if I'm not a man?

Fine, in a woman's body.

I never said that I'm a man.

This is hopeless. Take me!

*cuckoo.

Hey! Where did you go?

*cuckoo.

Dear Watcher. I sat on the bed and stopped myself from crying. Carver Hawke must not cry.

You know, you didn't look so displeased when you woke up. Wanna see?

You. Everything is a bad joke. He stands up and stares at her in the mirror.

I still can't believe it. I played pranks when I was dead, is this the toll?

*cuckoo.

Please, let this be a dream. Let this be a dream. He closed his eyes. Well, he closed her eyes.

And longer.

And peeked.

Oh, no.

Oh, yes.

I know. I'll sleep. I'll sleep and when I wake up, I'd know that this is all a bad dream.

I'll find myself back to Tan-man's body and never complain again. Better yet, I'll wake up and find myself without a body. Hah!

Sleep he did.

But sorry, chap. You'll be stuck in that body for a while. Someone kicked you out Tan-man's body.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch 2
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 06:45:26 AM »
Oops. I guess Carver should've phrased his wish a little better if he didn't want to end up in a woman's body. I suppose that whatever trauma he endures, it probably won't be as bad as what his brother's got to deal with on the other side of the Forum.  :P

Offline cainspath

• Townie
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch 2
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 03:10:05 AM »
Oops. I guess Carver should've phrased his wish a little better if he didn't want to end up in a woman's body. I suppose that whatever trauma he endures, it probably won't be as bad as what his brother's got to deal with on the other side of the Forum.  :P

That's still up to debate. He's lost and conceited, as well as a little arrogant. That in itself is...
Well, you shall find out! ;D ::)

Offline cainspath

• Townie
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch 3
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 04:01:50 AM »
Smiley Lemons

I woke up and found myself in her body, still. Well, that was convenient. A rather good news, actually. NOT.

It'd have helped if this sarcasm were funnier.

I'm not talking to you.

Yes, yes. You have bigger problems.

Right. Let me present a systematic approach to revealing these problems:

1. I'm still in this body.

2. She has a cat. I hate cats. I hate animals. I hate everything that lives and breathes. I hate this body.

This cat, who sat on the couch to, stared at me from the moment I got out of the bedroom to go to the bathroom to the moment I got out and headed to the kitchen. Cats. The cat finds me suspicious.

3. I forgot that since I'm in a she, she's most likely to wear she-ish clothes too. To resolve this girlishness, I signed up for the military and abandoned her writing career. But since I know nothing about pain and soreness, I regretted it. I'll get me better clothes when I get her paycheck. Or mine. Maybe I should start calling her things mine? Except that cat. I don't like the cat.

5. I met two people I will never want to meet again, but who appears to be in friendly terms with this body.

6. That's not the problem. The problem is this, when I went out to go fishing, again to reduce this she-ishness:

I met him first. I only wanted to ask what this girl's name was and he ends up telling me about his childhood dream of becoming an astronaut. He doesn't know my problems are bigger than rocket science. So yes, no name for me. I remember him calling me "Miles," though. Miles? I'd rather be called K-M.

His wife arrived. Looking jealous, walked straight and abruptly between us. Woman has no manners.
Lady, I have no interest in your old man. Yes, old man- he looks the part.

So I let them do what they want. Even if it bothered me, and went fishing. I was here first.

But it wasn't enough. They started spamming me with this:

And seriously, I was spammed. It was funny at first. Emphasis on at first. They kept doing it until I got annoyed. So I left.

7. The fridge has nothing in it. I choked on soup. Soup has nothing in it, and I choked! It tasted horrible. The bigger problem is that, I have to live with this food until I get myself simoleons.

I also have to live with sharing the same toilet as the cat until I have my shining simoleons.

Simoleons for the disliked cat, too. I don't want it ruining my future furniture.

8. The cat can talk. I'd love for the cat to talk if I was in my spirit particles. And that's not the problem. This cat nagged me into telling me who I was. It was guarding me. Creepy. And believe me, I've seen a lot of creepy things. This one counts.

Cat: You're not Smiley.
Me in her body: Yes, I'm Miles. Why do you talk, cat?
Cat: My name is Poncho, impostor.
Me in her body: Oh, really?
Cat: She doesn't understand me. All she hears from me is "Nyan! Nyan, nyan!"
Me in her body: That's so believable! I'm convinced. You're really a cat.
Cat: Stop calling me cat, impostor.
Me in her body: Then stop calling me impostor.
Cat: Why must I?
Me in her body: Listen, cat. I don't want to be in this body, either. Who wants to be in this body, restrained? Hungry, always with needs and what not, dealing with the disgusting things you see floating in the toilet.
Cat: Hey, I didn't need you to be graphic about it.
Me in her body: You're welcome.
Cat: Who are you?
Me in her body: I'm a spirit and I'm none of your business. Let's be civil and not talk to each other until Animal Services takes you away for being talked to less.
Cat: No. Listen. I'll tell you her name, but you will talk to me, when you have to.
Me in her body: Kitty scared of being taken away?
Cat: It's Poncho, you illiterate.
Me in her body: Hey, hey. No need to resort to name-calling. That's so low-class. Moreover, it doesn't fit.
Cat: So, what is it? You'd rather deal with strangers who may, or may not tell you your name?
Me in her body: Fine. You got yourself a deal.
Cat: Smiley.
Me in her body: I ain't smiley, buddy. In fact, I'm what you call... he paused, for effect. angry.
Cat: Your name is Smiley Lemons.
Me in her body: Ha! You're kidding.
Cat: No, shooga. You're Smiley Lemons. Nice to meet you, I'm Poncho. Cat paused, for effect. Poncho sounds waaaay better, donc'ha think?

Cat got a point.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 06:41:58 AM »
Is Carver/Miles/Smiley in Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso? I don't have either town, so I can't really tell them apart.  :P

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »
Is Carver/Miles/Smiley in Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso? I don't have either town, so I can't really tell them apart.  :P

Woopsie! Sorry for not clearing that up. I was planning to sort of include it in later chapters but, he's in Sunlit Tides :)
The water in Sunlit Tides is, well. More romantic. Haha.

;D to the Carver/Miles/Smiley.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »
This is very funny! I adore cats and that interaction was hilarious!

Oh, and I'm genuinely surprised of the things that Carver said he disliked about Smiley (and being a girl) didn't involve the fact that he might have to bear a child (I believe that's the reincarnation project again... off to read the rules) by another guy!

Anyways, bookmarked! :)

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »
This is very funny! I adore cats and that interaction was hilarious!

Oh, and I'm genuinely surprised of the things that Carver said he disliked about Smiley (and being a girl) didn't involve the fact that he might have to bear a child (I believe that's the reincarnation project again... off to read the rules) by another guy!

Anyways, bookmarked! :)

Hoho. Thanks! He hasn't really realized that yet :P And that'll part of his future struggles.  ;D
Moreover, he has no idea how to be a guy. He died young. Very young.
*Music playing.

Offline cainspath

• Townie
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch 4
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 05:54:13 AM »
Solution

Poncho is worried. Animal services is taking him in six hours. The impostor/spirit didn't keep his end of the deal. He was a proud cat and didn't like to socialize with poor cats, but he was the only poor cat in Sunlit Tides.

The impostor was busy having his beauty sleep. Poncho thinks no amount of sleep can fix Smiley's face.

Poncho: You impostor. You... Traitor. Poncho was direly worried. He doesn't want to go to Simanimal Shelter and live with dirty Simaninals. Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no! A little more and it would have been a song. He went out to worry some more. He hated the grass but it was better than anything else inside that shack.

Voice: Pssssst!
Poncho: What. What! He looked and looked.
Voice: Pssst! This time it was shorter and more demanding.
Poncho: Oh, come out! He got impatient and started being sassy.
Voice: Fine.
Poncho: What do you want? And who the Simanimal are you?
Voice: I'm your alter ego.
Poncho: Only Sims have that. I only have my sassy self.
Voice: Ehem. I'm your sassier self.
Poncho: Oh, really? Talk.
Voice: Now, you're interested.
Poncho: Keep the suspense to yourself, I prefer the action! He started making funny cat gestures.
Voice: You want that body sweeper to talk to you?
Poncho: Of course! And you of all cats should know that! I'm quite the smarty cat.
Voice: Of course, we expect highly of each other. Now, tell him.
Poncho: Him? What do you mean, him?
Voice: Sheesh. I don't want to start with square one. For now accept it! Tell Smiley's impostor you have a solution to his problem.
Poncho: This problem is?
Voice: Being in Smiley's body. Poor chap wants to leave.
Poncho: Oh, now you're talking.
Voice: Can I proceed now? I actually prefer if you kept your questions to yourself.
Poncho: What, why! You're me, aren't you!
Voice: Exactly! Start wondering why you don't know.
Poncho: You're right. His mind sets off to wonder.
Voice: Not so fast, sassy self. His dreamland crashed. Tell Smiley's impostor that if gets good enough in fishing he may have the solution to his problem.
Poncho: What do you mean, MAY?
Voice: Just tell him, it's common lore. That you can't be sure because it hasn't been tried. Ever. Tell him it's something called deathfish.
Poncho: I know that fish! Simlemons! That fish can only be found in the graveyard! Poncho started to shiver. I am in no way going to that place.
Voice: You want a chatting buddy or not?
Poncho: Fine.
Voice: Off you go. He started trotting like the sassy cat he was, and forced Carver out of bed. Though Carver insisted on taking a bath first.

Carver: Whatever your affair, my bath comes first, cat.
Poncho: Poncho. We had a deal, didn't we?
Carver got stung. He didn't like being reminded of that deal.

After that...

Carver: Woaah, cat. What in SimNation are you doing!
Poncho: Listen, impostor. You seem to like it with that face of yours. But that's not the point. You've not been keeping your end of the deal.
Carver: I can't help it! She's Smiley Lemons! Smiley! She's so Smiley I want to cry!
Poncho: I don't care. Just so you know, I know things that can *cough help you.
Carver: Uhuh. Keep going. Carver wasn't interested.
Poncho: You want to be out of that body, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Carver: Okay, now I'm interested.
Poncho: Okay, pet me first.
Carver: What! Are you crazy!
Poncho: Of course not. If I were, I would have let myself be taken to that shelter.
Carver: Okay. Fine. Carver was obviously upset. Though he didn't look like it. What! I don't have a choice in this. My lips are stuck like this. Curse you, Smiley Lemons.

Carver: What, now?
Poncho: Some more.
Carver: No way. I'm kicking you out of this house.
Poncho: No, wait! There's a fish!
Carver: If this is going to be about some deathfish I ain't buying it.
Poncho: What!
Carver: How long do you think I've been living dead? I've seen people. Moreover, I heard the Council of Watchers actually force some food called Ambrosia on those poor immortals.
Poncho: No. The fish is part of that, uhh. Amboor- Ambroor.
Carver: Ambrosia. Don't sweat it.
Poncho: As I was saying, have you heard the people who ate the fish? Just the fish?
Carver paused. He didn't. He hasn't. Cat was a better liar than expected. Rather, more creative.
Carver: Let's go right now!
Poncho: But you can't fish!
Carver: All the more reason to! He chuckled.

They got there and Poncho was horrified.

Poncho: Wait, you!
Carver: Oh, scaredy-cat.

Carver ran around the graveyard. He was having fun watching Poncho run for his scared life.

Poncho: No! Don't use up my nine lives, you!
Carver: Right. We're not here to make fun of you. I'm here to fish.

Poncho was scared. Really scared.

Why, you ask? Some sleepy ghost named Hal Waterson got out of bed too early.

Carver doesn't care regardless of how much Poncho squealed and hissed. He was busy. He had work to do.
Poncho: Heeeeeeeeeey. Look at this! Look! We need to leave, now!
Carver: Oh quit it, you cat. I've seen too many of those in my happy dead life.
Poncho didn't have a choice.

Carver was satisfied and fooled.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 06:36:04 AM »
I'm so glad Poncho didn't have to go to the shelter!  I'm a complete Cat Person in real life and I almost cried.  I hope it works out for him. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 02:22:59 PM »
I'm so glad Poncho didn't have to go to the shelter!  I'm a complete Cat Person in real life and I almost cried.  I hope it works out for him.

It will, actually. Carver will eventually be attached to him (reversal of roles)  ;D

Offline cainspath

• Townie
Re: Reincarnation Project: Hawke Revival- Ch 5
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 06:50:50 AM »
Before anything, I would like to say that my Hawke Revival is a breather, from life and from my Blood of the Mayfair, so updates won't be as frequent or as long. This is like an outlet for/of my dead brain cells which I hope to revive. Thus, the title. No, I just came up with that seconds before you've reached this point in the paragraph. But I have to say that I'm starting to enjoy it more that I did the first time I set this up, so as long as exams aren't hounding me, I'll probably upload more often. I hope you stay with Carver and his passage through his Sim life.

And no, this won't be as heavy in plot as Mayfair. This is the product of my whims and self-dialogues.

To avoid confusion, he'll be Hawke, whatever the identity he takes.
From here forward, the interrupting voice shall be the Invisible Weirdo, which is, Me.  :-X

Simthings.
Some-things. Yep, I'm full of corn.

Hawke: I was too ambitious. I went baiting that deathfish when I had no idea what it wanted. It went on for a few days, until that cat told me I should start fishing on another pond.

Fine. I did. We still don't like each other.

I would go fishing to the nearest non-reproachable ponds after work, which finishes around 2 in the afternoon, due to the trauma I acquired from last time. And the fish I get? Ugh. low-class.

Before that, I'd go back to that pond in the mornings, until an experience. That's when I decided that pond was jinxed. So I ultimately left it alone, even if it was convenient and running distance.

Invisible Weirdo: I'm not comfortable with you using this kind of language, Hawke.
Hawke: Oh, stop it. Nobody's asking for your opinion.
Invisible Weirdo: You sound very female.
Hawke: What! You don't see my biceps?
Invisible Weirdo: No. You haven't really been working out. At all.
Hawke: Why do you know that?
Invisible Weirdo: Shouldn't I?

And there was silence. He went on fishing for a while until a funny surprise got the better of him.

Invisible Weirdo: Nice face you're making.
Hawke: Oh, stop it.
Invisible Weirdo: That's twice in a row. Weren't you so adamant in calling yourself a man?
Hawke: Seriously, stop.
Invisible Weirdo: Care to tell me why you wear earrings to work? And how Mango is actually allowing you to look like that?
Hawke: None of your business. He's lenient because nobody would like him. And it's called rabbit hole for a reason. So stop asking me questions.
Invisible Weirdo: Do what you want.

There was silence. It was time for some Poncho-loving.

Voice: Psst.
Poncho: Senorita!
Voice: Right. You're bored to death, I see.
Poncho: Oh, very. Very much so.
Voice: I've got a little something for you.
Poncho: You are immaterial. You can do nothing but talk to my beautiful cat-ness!
Voice: Stop talking funny, sassy self. Anyway, you should get your lazy cat-ness to do some exercise.
Poncho: Oh, but whatever do you mean! Exercise is for poor cats!
Voice: Ugh. Get the toys from the box and do some hunting. You can't always rely on your funny friend for food.
Poncho: But he, as you say, had been earnest in feeing me on time.
Voice: And you're happy getting fat doing nothing? I can already see you, *cough, us still poor as we die. Slowly, from the hunger. Or from...
Poncho: What! Oh, no, no, no. I shall see myself sitting in the lap of luxury!
Voice: Quite the dream you have there.
Poncho: But of course.
Voice: Then go. Go and do some hunting!

Poncho walked away with his tail wagging and his back cheeks swaying left to right.

Poncho: Oh, no, no, no. What if a hawk takes me away? His alter-cat chuckled. Didn't he mean eagle?
Voice: You're worried about a hawk, really? Ironic. Then go play inside. I don't want to be abducted either.

It was a monotonous life. Hawke was still busying himself with fishing and not really learning anything. He was becoming poorer and poorer. He had no choice but to do with the goldfish and the toad. The disgusting, slimy, and huge toad. He's heard rumors about Sims getting rich from selling junk to the consignment shop. But whenever he had the time to actually go there, it was already closed. He thought about skipping his job one day.

Invisible Weirdo: Know that you are not permitted to do anything of that sort.
Hawke: You're not my mum.
Invisible Weirdo: Very funny, smartypants. Very funny.

One time, Poncho was more needy than usual, he had no choice but to bring him fishing. Poncho sat scared.

Poncho: Why do you like fishing in the dark so much?
Hawke: I have no time to chat. I have less time to sleep. I need to get that fish.
Poncho: I can see that you aren't doing anything about that job of yours. You're still a latrine cleaner, with no fishing skills.
Hawke: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Poncho: You, Sim, are a snob. To think I am the snob around here.
Hawke: Behave, cat. I'm fishing.
Poncho: Fine, fine. Suit yourself. Poncho could catch better fish than him.

Hawke was supposed to fish. But some mythical creature with rainbows on top came. Poncho and the creature exchanged glances.

Poncho: A friend?
Hawke: No.
Poncho: If it's rich then little horsy's welcome to join us anytime. That's quite the fancy coat you got there.
It didn't care.

Hawke approached the creature.

Hawke: Mother sent you? Its companions bothered Hawke. Why the need for it?
The creature neighed in cryptic neighs.
Hawke: Then she must know I'm stuck in this... Ugh, I can't even say it!
It answered with some more cryptic neighs.
Hawke: Alto? I have no idea who this Alto is.
It was becoming impatient.
Hawke: Fine. I'll see what I can do.

The red of the morning dawned on Sunlit Tides. Hawke called for a cab and forgot about Poncho.

Poor cat ran all the way home.

I wasn't sure myself if it was a hawk or an eagle. It looked like an eagle to me?

Rest assured, Poncho fans, he eats more often than Carver eats. I just can't seem to get them to like each other at this point, so he's social usually drains without me doing anything.

I already have the shots for next chapter. I'll get them ready, but I'll probably update later than expected.

anything