Author Topic: Bohemian Garden Set (with new Premium Content)  (Read 12283 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
Re: Bohemian Garden Set (with new Premium Content)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »
From what I've read, the cocoa beans currently act like fruit. So you can make cocoa pancakes and cocoa cobbler, the latter of which makes little sense. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline bijou243

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
From what I've read, the cocoa beans currently act like fruit. So you can make cocoa pancakes and cocoa cobbler, the latter of which makes little sense. :P
I think this is the problem.  I was expecting new recipes , like..pecan pie or something.  I just need to adjust my expectations and use the new harvestables like the old ones. 
And chocolate cobbler sounds good to me!   :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Boomshika72

• NPC
New Bohemian Garden premium store content
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 01:34:50 PM »
I recently purchased the Bohemian Garden from The Sims 3 store and I'm not able to grow any of the new plants included with the set.I have found that other people are having the same problem and have tried everything that has been suggested to fix the problem.I "fixed" my ccmerged file for example, though I really don't believe there was ever anything wrong with it.I'm extremely frustrated at this point because the main reason I purchased this set was for the new plants.Any suggestions on how I could possibly fix this?

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 01:55:54 PM »

And chocolate cobbler sounds good to me!   :)
oh it is.  but that's off topic.  i so want to get this set when i have some more points.  i want to  get all the premium content that comeswith more harvestables.  i wonder, should the harvestables section of the guide be updated with a section for the preimum content crops?

Offline Tummy Tuck

• Nooboo
Re: New Bohemian Garden premium store content
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
I had the same problem. I had to download a new cc merged. That absolutely fixed the problem for me. There's a download at the bottom of this page that worked for me.

http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 05:11:37 PM »
i wonder, should the harvestables section of the guide be updated with a section for the preimum content crops?

I actually asked this of Carl a while back in this thread:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18249.0.html

For that matter, I keep meaning to make a thread which tracks the harvestables, the new recipes, new skills, etc. from the various Sims 3 Store content.  Haven't done so because of lack of time.

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 05:14:15 PM »
I wouldn't mind helping out with that, gardening is my favorite activity in Sims. I didn't buy this one yet but I think I have every other one that adds plantable items.
- Jessica

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
Re: New Bohemian Garden premium store content
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 07:45:49 PM »
There is already a topic about this. I am merging this thread into it.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 04:50:41 PM »
Just a minor update, but important enough to mention I think.  For those disappointed by a lack of recipes, it looks like Bohemian Garden fruits and nuts will be used in the next upcoming Bakery Set (no firm date or name of the set, but I will update this post when available).

SimGuruTatertot had this on her twitter as confirmation:
HINT: the best place to get ingredients for new recipes is from the Bohemian Garden

anything