Author Topic: Problems posting in forum.  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Problems posting in forum.
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:01:08 AM »
okay, I will explain why because usually saying you don't need to read is like telling someone to not push the red button.  Some just have to push the red button.   ;D

I will get wordy as I want to see if it happens the more I type.  That could be the cause, which shouldn't matter, but here goes my explanation.

Seem when I reply to a post or starting a new topic, such as now, I am having trouble in writing it.  The cursor (showing how ignorant I am on terms) that is there at the end of where you stop just vanishes.  Or it can freeze.  I go to back up and it just sticks.

When I type the words doesn't appear and I have to go back, do one letter at a time, which is frustrating, it happens any time, the freezing or vanishing, the already typed letter(s) is not there.  Such as in this post when I am typing and I get ahead in the keys before the letter show up on the page, everything just stops. 

Or when I start to write a word, such as right now, I could type "write" and the "te" will show up but the first one or more letters don't show up.

Left the internet and did a sample writing such as this in word and didn't have the problem. 
This can happen at my first post, or another, or when I come back to the forum and do another reply.  I don't sign off because I have trouble in remembering passwords and user names and so I stay logged in. 
Now I try to use the same at every forum, but  . . .

Checking now to see if it will  happen again, not only just now, but when I would come back after leaving here to do some searching for something, anything that has caught my attention.
Return to the forum and then I start to have the problem.  So, when I come back later I will do it as another reply; not adding to this one, to see if that happens also.   

So, if you are silly enough   ;)  to have read this you will know what I am doing, if not, then I will in that post give, hopefully, a short explanation of what I am doing. 

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Problems posting in forum.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
I've had this problem, too. Something was going on with my pop-up blocker, I think. Stuff kept trying to pop up and would be stopped, but not before slowing things down. It made posting very slow and frustrating. It's no longer happening. I'm not sure what I did to fix it. (Updating settings, ran registry cleaner, and don't remember what else).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything