Author Topic: Can I put a Landmark Tomb in home world?  (Read 2717 times)

Offline Sita

• Llama Wrangler
Can I put a Landmark Tomb in home world?
« on: February 15, 2014, 07:49:23 AM »
Would it work to place a Landmark Tomb lot in a home world?

Offline limefrog

• Nooboo
Re: Can I put a Landmark Tomb in home world?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 07:38:54 AM »
Physically you can, and make things link, but I do not think the treasure chests will spawn correctly. If they are set for a regular treasure, I think you must travel for them to respawn, they will not respawn while you are present. And yes, it is quite alot of work to put one ANYPLACE. I have never even considered thinking about making something like that, but when transfigurating gems, I often bought treasure chests and had them spawn on my home lot. Rather than travelliing, I just deleted the chests after the first spawn and started over. Tedious, but I was able to get spire cuts of almost every gem, including the most valuable. I had a guy breaking boards for ever, and was only getting 2 or 3 max a day. Of course having done this, I found the "gem lot" on here. I mostly wanted a simple collection. And I am not absolutely clear on if you must leave the world they are on and come back, or the lot, but I should gather that as sims 3 is world based and not lot-based, you must travel.

Someone with more knowledge and experience would be best to correct me.

Note: I should clarify I was trying to get tiberium, and it is a treasure component that can be set, I have no experience in actual tomb building. But I have seen tombs in build and buy, and the linking just made me dizzy lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sita

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Can I put a Landmark Tomb in home world?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 07:27:14 AM »
Thanks! I did place a Tomb, can't set the Lot to Landmark Tomb in the main world, (Visitors Allowed instead) but it works, sort of. SOME of the chests and things seem to respawn.

anything