Author Topic: The Progressional Immortal Dynasty  (Read 9601 times)

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Progressional Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »
I bet little Tom is adorable.

Rachel

*Jumps and and down and demands screenshots!*  ;)

I agree, Playalot, I need some nooboo pictures! Stat!

Nice start. The picture of Carl staring at his daughter was indeed priceless. It looks like a overprotective father watching her daughter. Can't wait for the nooboo pictures.

Hm, perhaps you might find some soon? Carl is kind of creepily whispering in my ear he might have some.

@Seabody What?  Wait!  What happened next?  Where did this go?  I just, (belatedly), found this and it just stops.  Did you give up?  Please say no it's only on pause.

'Tis indeed on a mini-hiatus. I've got exams in the (very!) near future, so I haven't had an awful lot of time.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »
Phew!  Ok, good.  Understandable.  Good luck on the exams.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 02:26:33 PM »
Good luck, if you are still busy. I really miss this (even if I didn't comment, I was still stalking lurking and reading...

Come back sooner rather than later Mkay  :-*
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 06:01:41 PM »
Phew!  Ok, good.  Understandable.  Good luck on the exams.

Good luck, if you are still busy. I really miss this (even if I didn't comment, I was still stalking lurking and reading...

Come back sooner rather than later Mkay  :-*

Thank you both. :) Last exam is today, so fingers crossed!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2015, 10:19:40 PM »
Going to hold you to that one lol I really can't wait for more of the forum members to show up here :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 04:24:35 AM »
Going to hold you to that one lol I really can't wait for more of the forum members to show up here :-)

;)

Chapter Four -- Sparkles 'n' Stuff

I'm sitting here, on my Chromebook. You know what that means? Do you? 'Cause I don't. :( No, I've no pictures to share at the moment, so you'll have to wait for a while longer to see Tom's face. He looks just like his namesake.

I'll be frank (if you be Mary), I haven't played an awful lot during this hiatus. Free time has been consumed by calculus (Differentiate! Derive!), so all I can really report is that Tom's now a Toddler. Rachel got a promotion, and they're going to be jetting off to Champs Les Sims to complete her last BlackOp, and for whatshisface Anton to slave over an easel slave over an easel.

And, of course, we can't let this chapter finish without thanking our sponsor, WolffMan brand Deodorant.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2015, 01:54:11 AM »
Lol awesim! Calculus is a *insert curse word of choice here* I did it in Varsity and OMG! Headache doesn't even begin to describe it! I failed my first exam (thankfully with enough to get into the supplementary exam) and then proceeded to get a 91 for the supp O_o its amazing what an extra 2 weeks study could do lol

Even though there were no images, I still love your way of writing!

(Edited to add) um which namesake would that be? Aren't there like 3 or 4 Toms here?!?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2015, 12:44:07 AM »
Lol awesim! Calculus is a *insert curse word of choice here* I did it in Varsity and OMG! Headache doesn't even begin to describe it! I failed my first exam (thankfully with enough to get into the supplementary exam) and then proceeded to get a 91 for the supp O_o its amazing what an extra 2 weeks study could do lol

Didn't help enough for me. :( I was tested on things not in the syllabus ( ??? ), and some questions made no sense.

(Edited to add) um which namesake would that be? Aren't there like 3 or 4 Toms here?!?

Yes, yes there are. ;)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2015, 06:59:01 PM »
Wait, you expected Calculus to make sense :-S

How do they even get off with testing stuff not in the syllabus?!? That's evil! Criminal! Take them out and shoot them! I remember they did that to us the once in year 12 with Biology and the whole grade was so up-in-arms that they had to retest us! Thank the Gods for South Africa's "strike" mentality lol

You are very sneaky there with you "namesake" comment! Think that's why I like your writing, you're very witty and sharp!

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2015, 08:25:43 PM »
Chapter Five -- You can't spell Progressional without Progress!

A whole host of progress has been made since last update! Rachel completed her LTW, CEO of a Mega Corporation. And she maxed her career! AND she bought Doo Peas Corporate Towers. AND bought her three LTR! AND she completed her six BlackOps!!!1!eleven! She needs to age up to Elder, have Anton paint her final picture, and finalize her BF's. Then, she can swallow that beautiful Ambrosia too.

In other news, Thomas aged up to child. And Teen. He also went to Prom, and met a girl called [checks relationship panel] Joan Carrillo. Here are some choice shots of his development:

Carl: Can you say "Garden"?
Thomas: LET ME GO TO SLEEP YOU SADIST.

Obligatory "Cross-eyed Child" photo

Thomas ages up as Rachel's self-portrait looks on.

Finally, Carl completed the Omni chain, so we can now synthesize Life Fruit and Deathflowers, to replant, and then use!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 11:02:49 AM »
I still want to know which Tom, Thomas looks like lol even though I know you won't tell me...

I love how your updates flow. Short but sweet!

anything