Author Topic: Roaring Modern Mansion - 4br, 4ba  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Roaring Modern Mansion - 4br, 4ba
« on: April 28, 2014, 07:34:37 AM »
Name: Roaring Modern Mansion
Lot Size: 40 x 30
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 4br, 4ba
Cost Furnished: $217,117
Cost Unfurnished: $133,299
EPs and SPs: Ambitions, (Coffee Tables, Chair, Light, Décor, Dresser) Late Night, (Couches, Fridge, Mirror, Sink, Table, TV, Bar) Generations, (Décor, Speaker) Town Life, (One Sculpture) Master Suite, (Bed, Décor, Plants, Showers, Dresser) Showtime, (Domino Table, Pool Table) Supernatural, (Painting) Seasons, (Light, Couch, Painting, Mirror) University Life, (Light, Posters, Table Tennis Table) Island Paradise, (Hot Tub, Slide, Fountain) Into the Future (Plants)
Store Content: Roaring Heights and It’s Not Gross Public Shower Station
Renovated Version of: Modern Mansion, 48 Collins Street, Roaring Heights

The Roaring Modern Mansion was once three things, impractical, waste of space and uncomfortable, but now has been renovated into the only place anyone would want to live in all of Roaring Heights. Right on the each of the city, this mansion is perfect for a family or housemates. Other than boasting wonderful views over the ocean and the city, this mansion also contains an in-home gym, pool and hot tub, party floor and luxurious living and dining areas.

Click thumbnails to enlarge!

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Roaring Modern Mansion - 4br, 4ba
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 09:25:50 AM »
You done a great job remodeling this house. It doesn't feel as cramped as the original was and looks better also. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »
I love this make-over ;D
Thanks for sharing
Downloaded

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 09:26:07 AM »
I don't have Roaring Heights (yet).  It is on the top of my Wish List to get soon, I'm just waiting for the right time.  Anyway... Your build looks so lovely!  When I do get RH I will be sure to download this house.  Bookmarked!  Nice job! :)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 08:35:25 AM »
Oh wow! What is that curvy looking part on the RHS of the building? It's been a few months since I played, but I don't remember seeing anything like that before.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 06:04:55 AM »
You done a great job remodeling this house. It doesn't feel as cramped as the original was and looks better also. :)
Thanks grimsoul! The house was definitely cramped but also had random areas that were empty and completely unusable!
I love this make-over ;D
Thanks for sharing
Downloaded
Thanks Teacup Chihuahua!
I don't have Roaring Heights (yet).  It is on the top of my Wish List to get soon, I'm just waiting for the right time.  Anyway... Your build looks so lovely!  When I do get RH I will be sure to download this house.  Bookmarked!  Nice job! :)
Thanks Arefa! Roaring Heights is definitely a beautiful world that is also very easy to update with Late Night hotspots and Showtime stages.
Oh wow! What is that curvy looking part on the RHS of the building? It's been a few months since I played, but I don't remember seeing anything like that before.
Thanks Annika! The curved corners are an object that come with Roaring Heights.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything