Author Topic: In Another Life Stories  (Read 7572 times)

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
  • It's sims o'clock somewhere
    • Fun with my Sims
In Another Life Stories
« on: May 08, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
Hello Everyone - I have been a lurker for a while now, and I enjoy many of your stories. I wanted to post my own stories, but was waiting until I had a new one started. here it is. It is a but like a legacy in that I will ask for an heir vote at the end of each generation. There is a twist on this legacy though. It is based on the idea that certain decisions we make create parallel dimensions where we are living entirely different lives. For each heir I will run three different lifetimes in three different save files, all starting at the same point in time and changing with one choice. In choosing the heir you are essentially choosing which save file I continue playing, and which two I delete from my game. That heir file will then be played until I feel it is choice time, at which point I will copy the file 3 times and begin the lifetimes separately. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I do have my own website with other stories on it, but I won't link it until I reach the required posting limit to put a siggy on my profile. Then you can go to my site and read ahead and answer polls and etc. The next post coming up will be the gen one introduction. As I finish each timeline I will put a link to it There. If you have any ideas on how best to organize this in a forum, let me know :)
Yes, I truly thought I was the first one to name a legacy family Legassi...

More Pictures - More Stories - My Website!
www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Re: In Another Life Stories
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »

This is Gwen Anderson. She is young, innocent, and fun-loving. Her house is one of the smallest in the neighborhood of starlight shores, where she moved directly after leaving high-school, lured by the promise of fame. A fledgling acrobat, she has been granted permission to mime in the park. She is sleeping soundly now, but when she wakes up, she will be presented with choices. They may not seem like difficult or life changing choices, but only time will tell. Follow her life through three alternate timelines, and see just how much the little choices in life can make a difference.

www.funwithmysims.info

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Gen 1 Timeline 1 Early Riser Part One
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:22:15 PM »

Gwen's internal alarm woke her up at 6:30 a.m. on her first day in Starlight Shores. Her militant father had awoken her at 6:30 a.m. for as long as she could remember, and the habit was not going to stop just because she had finally moved out. She could hear his voice in her mind "Those who get up with the sun have more daylight, and more opportunities". She lay in her bed, contemplating her choices for the day. She wanted to be at the park to begin performing, but the park didn't open until 9 am and people probably wouldn't begin to show up until lunchtime...and her bed was nice and comfy.

NO! She had moved out to take control of her life, and that wasn't going to happen if she loafed around in bed all day. She got up and tiptoed the 5 steps to her shower, moving quietly in the still dark as though she was afraid to wake the neighbors. The townhouse she was renting was tiny, but very sweet. She climbed down the ladder to make herself a quick bowl of cereal, then rinsed out her dish in the bathroom sink to avoid making too much noise. She had not timed how long it would take to put on her make-up yet, so she wanted to have at least an hour to get ready. By 8:30 a.m. she was on her way out the door to start her new life.

When she arrived at Performance Park, a place known for fledgling street performers to set up on the lawn for busking, she was the first one there. She chose a space by the picnic tables so anyone who came to get food would see her, set out her jar, and began to stretch and get in the zone. She had taken a mime class in high school as an easy A class and fell in love with the art. Then she took acrobatics and juggling and decided this was the life for her. She loved hearing people laugh when she was silly or gasp when she succeeded at a daring act. Yes, she had many bumps and bruises from practice. Yes, it would take years before she was skilled enough to perform onstage. Yes, she would make very little money in the meantime. None of that mattered to her when she was in the zone. It was just her, the act, and the audience hanging on her every move. Today she was only going to do her mime act because she hadn't been able to practice anything else recently, and did not want to hurt herself.  It was very difficult to practice in her little townhouse, but there was a small patch of grass outback where she would find the time to rehearse a bit everyday. She would also look for classes and workshops that were held and attend every one she possible could using the money she made here at the park. It was going to be an uphill battle, but she was ready for it. With that thought she entered her zone.

Gwen was in the middle of fighting a particularly strong gust of invisible wind when she happened to glance up and see people watching her! She threw herself into the act and let the wind blow her back onto her behind, making sure her face was as expressive and comical as possible. The lady laughed out loud and the doctor chuckled - she had them! Immediately she launched into her trapped in a box act and had the lady walking around her as though actually looking to see if there was a box. The doctor seemed a much less interested, so Gwen kept her body facing the nice lady. After the box collapsed on her she burst out of it triumphantly and grinned at the lady. The nice lady smiled back at her, and then began to walk away. Gwen wanted to grab her arm and shout "Come back, I can do better!" but then something amazing happened. The lady leaned over and put some simoleans into Gwen's Jar. Her first tip ever!!

A few other people stopped by, but by 2 p.m. her muscles were starting to feel sore and she knew she had to call it quits or suffer the next day. Her tip jar had seven whole simoleans, which she counted as a triumph. She used the money to buy lunch and decided she wanted to spend the rest of the day exploring the city. Gwen went to the local bookstore, checked out the gym, and walked around the lobby of the theater she hoped to perform at one day with the Sim'du Soleil performers. As the sun was beginning to set she decided to end her day at the museum to study the sculptures and work on her sculpture poses.

As she was studying the latest installation she heard a deep voice behind her comment.

"I love seeing people who are interested in their art - we should get to know each other better."

She turned around ready to accost whoever had the nerve to hit on her when she found herself face-to-face with a very handsome man. He held his hand out and introduced herself while she stared at him with her mouth agape.

"I'm Darren Lott. I am a talent scout. I saw your act and I'm interested in you."

Gwen continued to stare as he talked about how he supported other talented ladies in the pursuit of their dreams. Finally she got it together and began promoting herself. The idea of having someone help pay her bills while she worked sounded fantastic.
"No, that isn't quite how it works". Darren explained. Rather than paying your bills so you can be away from me all day doing who knows what, you will live with me where you will have full access to everything you need to practice. I will fulfill your every need".

The way he said that put shivers down her spine, but she was sure that she was just being naive. He had a very professional and rehearsed speech, so this must be his job. Darren continued speaking and painted a picture of audiences full of cheering fans, sparkling outfits, parties galore...It sounded like everything she ever dreamed of. She agreed to go to his house to check it out, and if it looked legitimate she would sign on.

Darren's house was beautiful! She would have her own bedroom, and there was ample room to practice and even exercise equipment. Something in her heart told her this was a great idea, so she went for it. Darren made them a salad, stating that she would only eat healthy from here on out while she showered and got her room ready. By 9 p.m. she was exhausted and went to bed early, dreaming of performing on a stage.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Gen 1 Timeline 1 Early Riser Part Two
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 07:24:47 PM »
After a beautiful night of sleep in her fancy bed Gwen was ready to face an exciting new life. By 8 a.m. she had finished the laundry, eaten breakfast, and was in the middle of a workout when Darren stumbled his way out of the bedroom moaning about the noise from the tv.

"What do you think you're doing" he groaned
""Building up my endurance!" she responded happily. As she finished her last set of jumping jacks she turned around to discover that his was indecently presenting himself to her in his underwear - and had been staring at her behind while she jumped! Gwen quickly threw her arms around her body in an attempt to cover it and ran past him to her bedroom, shrieking furiously. She could hear his un-apologetic sarcasm through the door.

"It's not my fault those shorts look so good on you - it is a nice sight to wake up to."

Darren chuckled, and the sound of it did weird things to Gwen's stomach. With her militant father being so strict she had never interacted with boys in school, and had certainly never had a boyfriend. Quickly she took a hot shower to wash away her embarrassment. When she snuck back out, hoping he had gone, she found him playing on the computer right where she had left him. He quickly logged off the game he was playing and spun around to face her.
"Don't you have a job?" Gwen inquired, a bit annoyed now that it seemed he would be home all day with her.
"Yes beautiful, I do. I'm an Internal Solutions Coordinator at  L+B Entertainment. Since your future is so important to me I am taking crucial time out to see to your needs. What were your plans today?"
Gwen instantly felt guilty. He really was helping her - even risking his very important sounding job for her. She needed to try her hardest to succeed for him.
"I was going to the park again as soon as I put on my mime outfit."
"No - you are not!" Darren commanded. "You will not embarrass yourself like that any longer - you are better than that. Besides, you have some business to take care of today. You have to figure out what to do with your townhouse, cancel any other bills you have been paying, and design an act for your stage performances. While you are doing all that I am going to go out and get you some new outfits and a smartphone. After you show me your act and we develop a success timeline I will hustle up some jobs for you. Sound good?".

Gwen just sort of stared at him. She had heard about half of what he said, and just that half confused her. She was still stuck on the part about the townhouse.
"What do you mean about my townhouse?"
"Well, you need to decide if you are going to keep the lease up, or cancel it. I recommend cancelling it so that you are 100% devoted to staying here, with me, and doing the work you need to put in to become famous. I know you can do it - you just need to focus." Darren reached over and pulled some papers off the desk.
"Just sign here we can go about our day and you will be performing again by tomorrow. It's just a few papers that will allow me to take care of your expenses."
Gwen felt entirely overwhelmed, but she nodded and signed next to the large x he had marked on the last page.
"Great!" Darren announced, smiling largely. "you have taken your first steps toward greatness. Find out what to do about your townhouse, and if there are any fees associated with cancelling your lease have the landlord call me on my cell".
He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before turning around and heading downstairs and out the door, whistling the whole way. As Gwen went through her day, mentally checking things off the list he had given her, she could feel his kiss tingle on her cheek. What did she get herself into?

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Gen 1 Timeline 1 Early Riser Part 3
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 07:34:08 PM »
When Darren returned home he was carrying two giant shopping bags. He began handing her things out of them like it was Christmas morning. Two sparkly bodysuits, torches you could light on fire, juggling knives, face paint in assorted colors, body glitter by the tub and the latest smartphone. He explained that she would need this in order to keep track of her gigs and be available to him 24/7. She nearly cried imagining the amount of money he must have spent on her, and the pressure to do well was nearly too much to handle. Hopefully a good night of rest would help her feel better tomorrow.

A week later Gwen still felt silly in the new outfits Darren had bought her. They were hot, tight, itchy, and got glitter everywhere. How did professionals perform in these things! She was sticking to her old acrobatics and mime routines until people showed up, then she was supposed to start juggling. She was fairly confident with her clubs, but the swords he forced her to take with her scared the bejesus out of her. Gwen had promised him she would use them though, and she didn't want to waste the money he had spent on her. That night she was supposed to meet the manager of the stage at the park audition for a gig. She was amazed that Darren had helped her get an audition so fast, but honestly she didn't believe she was nearly good enough yet.

Of course she dropped the swords every time she started to gain some speed juggling them; the fear of cutting her hand off was just too real. After apologizing to the crowd that had gathered she stopped performing and had lunch, but then she couldn't get the heart to begin again. She was too embarrassed by her earlier failures. When the sun set she found the proprietor and began to audition, but he told her that she didn't need to bother and to show up tomorrow at seven. How strange!

Darren had gone back to work days ago, so she spent the day at home worrying herself sick over the performance. By the time she showed up she was faint from not eating and tired from not sleeping. She went through her mime act and was juggling her clubs when she could hear the audience. "Swords, Swords, Swords" they were shouting. She could see the stage owner urging them on. Hesitantly she picked up the swords and began to juggle. She was doing quite well when she decided to try a flip under her leg - and dropped them all. Luckily she was un-injured, but she could hear the booing from the crowd. After that she quickly ended the performance and ran home.

Darren was upstairs playing video games again when she got home. She told him all about her failure and the crowds anger and he told her not to worry.
"Take tomorrow to practice at the park, get people to watch you, and you have another performance at the park Sunday. Wear the purple outfit, and don't let me down."
Then he wrapped his arms around her in a sweet hug and she felt better.

Gwen's second show went a bit better than the first - she didn't drop the swords, but she didn't attempt any tricks with them either, so it was a bit boring. Unfortunately no one showed up to see her success.

She dutifully finished the show as though there was a big audience. When it was all over she found the proprietor sitting on a bench nearby, reading a newspaper. Not even he had watched her show! She began to apologize for the lack of audience and he waved her away.
"It's fine, just come back Wednesday and be ready to do it again."
Gwen was stunned. She thought getting a steady gig was going to be much more difficult than this. Apparently she was really naturally talented, just like Darren had told her she was. She was so happy heading home she could kiss him! But she wouldn't because that would be weird...he was her boss.

When she arrived home Darren was waiting for her with a meal prepared.
"Good news! I got you an invitation to a big party on tomorrow night. Use the opportunity to mingle. There is a dress for you on your bed. I expect to hear good things."
Gwen was nervous about the party - she would rather be performing at it than attending it in this lovely dress. She could tell it was expensive and just hoped she didn't spill anything on it. She entered the mansion in the hills and just wandered around a bit, managing to avoid taking to anyone and taking a private tour. She could only imagine living somewhere so big and fancy. Eventually she talked herself into going back ut to the main room. She had promised Darren that she would mingle, so she would.

She met some really nice people, and some really snobby ones. One blonde in particular was really strange around her.
"You are Darren's new girl right? I'm Celeste, I was a singer when he offered to pick me up. I turned him down because I had heard from a friend he was no good. You be careful with him - don't let him overwork you, and don't fall in love with him!"
Gwen finally promised when it became clear Celeste was not going to give up, but secretly she thought the lady was crazy. Darren had never been anything but nice and supportive with her.

Gwen could not stand this party another minute - everyone was giving her strange looks when she told them that Darren was her manager. It was insulting to her and to Darren, and she would not stand for it. She had promised Darren she would be out until at least Midnight but she was sure he couldn't get too mad about leaving a few hours early.

Gwen let herself into the house and immediately heard a female talking upstairs, followed by a shushing noise. She decided to stay downstairs and get some food until she figured out what was going on. Sitting in the shadows downstairs she was unseen by the blond who snuck out the front door.

Neither Gwen nor Darren ever brought it up.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Gen 1 Timeline 1 Early Riser Part Four
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 07:40:17 PM »
The next few weeks passed by in a blur - performances and parties were her life-blood. Then there was Darren. He would casually brush against her or spend hours watching her practice. He would buy her gifts and cook them fancy dinners. He was the sweetest guy she had ever met. Gwen was afraid she was falling in love with him...

A shrill piercing ring woke Gwen in the middle of the night. There was an alarm going off! She heard Darren run by her door and quickly got up to follow him. Downstairs was a burglar! Darren looked like he was about to attack and Gwen grabbed him to make him stop. She could not bear it if anything happened to him. Shortly the police arrived and captured the criminal, but it was a brutal fight right in their living room. When it was all over Gwen could not stop shaking. She threw herself on Darren and begged him to hold her. When she finally calmed down he kissed her, and took her upstairs to sleep safely in his bed.

The next two weeks were the happiest weeks in Gwen's young life.  Darren would come home at night from work and take her straight upstairs where they could kiss and cuddle and watch movies. Each night they explored each-other a little further. Gwen was inexperienced, but Darren was delighted to teach her everything he knew. When he finally took her virginity it was magical. The snow was just beginning to fall outside the window, and he assured her she couldn't get pregnant her first time.

The next night Gwen headed off to her gig at the park as usual, but the proprietor told her it was cancelled due to the snow and her lack of audience. He explained that if she could pull in a larger audience next week he would consider letting her perform. For a brief second she was sad, then she realized this meant she got to spend the whole night with Darren! Maybe she could even have time to make him a meal before he got home from work at six. She was back in a cab home faster than you could say cuddles.

As the cab pulled up Gwen was surprised to find the lights in the house on...had she left them on? It was only five so Darren shouldn't be home yet - most nights he actually worked late and might not be home until nine or ten... When she saw him move in the upstairs window she was elated - he was home early! It briefly flashed through her mind that she thought she saw someone else up there with him, but that couldn't be right...just a trick of her imagination.

She ran up the stairs as fast as she could and found the most heartbreaking sight she had ever seen.

The blond disappeared sometime during the screaming and crying that Gwen could not seem to stop. Half an hour of cursing Darren out would be followed by half an hour of crying and asking him how he could do this to them. She had thought what they had was special and magical. As soon as Gwen said those words Darren started laughing. He went on to explain that she was an experiment - he wasn't a talent scout or anything of the sort, he just wanted to see if he could convince a pretty women to live with him and seduce her. It was a con job, she had been played. Gwen threatened to expose him, and he laughed again. His father was the L in L+B Entertainment, and he explained that he could have her future ruined in in instant if his son was threatened.  Gwen's hope deflated once more. She had been played, and there was noting more to do that pick up the pieces and move on.
"Can I at least have the money from the shows I have been doing so I can find a new apartment?"

Darren winced "This part I really do feel sorry about - you were supposed to be a big shot performer and make a lot of money - but you didn't. The guy at the park was letting you perform because you were free. The papers you signed were for the credit card that I gave you the first day. The cab's, costumes, props, and the remainder of you rent from the townhouse lease you canceled were all charged on there. You are actually in quite a bit of debt. I thought this would go on long enough for you to make the money to pay it back, but now it seems that isn't going to happen." He shrugged. "Sorry, but it's all totally legal since it was in your name".

Gwen was pretty sure something inside of her broke. She could hear Darren's voice, but it seemed very far away. She didn't remember falling to the floor, but that is where she found herself. Someone was shaking her. Darren. The man who had ruined her life. He was explaining something about a house on the outskirts of town that he owned and would let her stay in if she kept it clean, and she nodded catatonically. It didn't seem she had much of a choice.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 07:45:58 PM »
Darrens other house was a nice bachelor pad on the outskirts of town. After realizing that this was where he probably took his conquests to be private with them she bought new sheets for the bed and scrubbed the entire place with bleach. Then she began what she later referred to as her break-up binge. She would eat, sleep, and watch the cooking channel. Then she would wake up the next morning and do it all over again. She did not go outside, she did not work out or practice or try to perform. She just ate and ate and ate. The only positive thing was that she was learning how to cook really well. There were no salads in this house - buttery pancakes, mac and cheese, tons of bread and pasta - every comfort food you could think of. She began to gain weight and couldn't find it in her to care. It was hard to care about anything. She did not care about the credit card bill that continued to accumulate interest. She did not have any other bills to pay (she had her phone turned off, and assumed Darren was paying for the house utilities since they never turned off.) She did not call her father or think about her future - she just cooked and ate and slept.

One day she felt a sharp pain in her ever-growing belly and realized she had not had a period in months. It had never occurred to her in her depression to think about her period.
That thought seemed to snap her out of her funk. Immediately she took a cab to the hospital to confirm her biggest fear - she was pregnant.

She reconnected her phone to call Darren, and of course he was furious - He agreed to let her stay in the house as long as she didn't say anything to anyone and never bother him to help with the kid. That was fine with her - her son would never meet that slimy snake if she could help it. Next she thought about how to get money. She called her father and explained how hard it had been in show-business, and about her credit card problem. She did not mention Darren or her coming child. She could not bear to disappoint him like that. He wished she would come home, but when she refused he agreed to send her some money every month as long as she could prove she was employed and earning her own also. She agreed and promised she would call more often.

Gwen was able to get a part time job in a creepy diner, cutting vegetables and baking bread in the back. A place no one she knew in show business would ever go. The manager even told her he would be happy to give her a promotion as soon as the baby was born. She sent her first pay stub to her father and he was mollified.

In the darkest night of December her child was born. She thought that fit perfectly. She named him Charles after the kind doctor who delivered him. Her plan was to save up enough money to move to a new town where no one knew them as soon as possible.

Charles was a good boy, very quite and smart. Gwen vowed to raise him to be virtuous and kind - the exact opposite of his father. It broke her heart again when she saw he was growing up to look just like the man who hurt her.

www.funwithmysims.info

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 07:50:08 PM »
Ok, That is the first choice timeline for dear Gwen, and Charles is the first possible heir. I will post Timeline two next, but I have to take a break to do some house cleaning IRL.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline Con1468

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 08:38:37 PM »
I really like this so far!  ;D I plan on following this legacy and voting on each heir. :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 08:47:17 PM »
This is a great start on your project, ArtdefinesSimmer.  I'm happy you registered so you could share it with us.

I do have one small issue.  We don't allow the use of any profanity on the Forum, so would you please edit the name you called the father of the child in the last paragraph of the post right above this?  I know it's mild, but it still counts.  Thank you very much.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 08:53:36 PM »
This is a great start on your project, ArtdefinesSimmer.  I'm happy you registered so you could share it with us.

I do have one small issue.  We don't allow the use of any profanity on the Forum, so would you please edit the name you called the father of the child in the last paragraph of the post right above this?  I know it's mild, but it still counts.  Thank you very much.  :)

Thanks, and fixed :) I was worried about the kissing on the bed too, but since you didn't say anything I will just make sure never to do more than that hinting.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 09:05:15 PM »
I really like this so far!  ;D I plan on following this legacy and voting on each heir. :)

So glad I could make you come out of lurker status! I have the first three timelines done already, so the vote will be soonish. I have been waiting to play because I need to know who to continue with LOL.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 09:05:56 PM »

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fun with my Sims
Gen 1 Timeline Two part One
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 09:15:40 PM »

Gwen's internal alarm woke her up at 6:30 a.m. on her first day in Starlight Shores. Her militant father had awoken her at 6:30 a.m. for as long as she could remember, and the habit was not going to stop just because she had finally moved out. She could hear his voice in her mind "Those who get up with the sun have more daylight, and more opportunities". She lay in her bed, contemplating her choices for the day. She wanted to be at the park to begin performing, but the park didn't open until 9 am and people probably wouldn't begin to show up until lunchtime...and her bed was nice and comfy. Maybe just another hour - waking up at 7:30 still left her plenty of time to gt ready, and she would feel like she had some control over her life...

The townhouse she was renting was tiny, but very sweet. It had a kitchen that took up most of the first floor, but since she loved cooking that was no problem. A quick climb up the ladder and she was in her bedroom, just big enough for her single bed and dresser, and a very compact bathroom. There was a balcony that barely fit her easel, and a patio downstairs that cradled chess board. This place was perfect for her to start out in, and the rent was very low.

(If you like this little 10x10 lot here it is, made by one of my friends on the exchange - it has no cc and no store items, just some expansion pack stuff.
Hers is furnished nicer than mine.) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7965912

Gwen put her plates and cookware in the dishwasher and turned around to get dressed in her mime outfit, only to hear an awful gurgling sound and feel water sloshing at her feet. She turned around to find a dishwasher belching out smoke and water, and realized she would not be working at the park today after all. After heaving a heavy sigh she looked up the number to a handyman and began to mop up. While she was waiting the doorbell rang and an obnoxious looking Llama Mascot was waving at her from outside the window. Gwen waved at her to move along - she didn't have time for solicitors.

Several hours later the handyman left, and Gwen already missed the money she had paid him. Things were going to be tight for awhile. For some reason she felt tired and didn't have the heart to perform today, so she went upstairs to grab her clubs and practice her juggling and mime routines out back. Due to the process of moving she had not been able to practice in nearly a month, and after just a few hours of dropping the clubs nearly every time she tried to complete the routine, Gwen realized that her skills were sorely lacking, and her body was not up to the task. She thought of how much strength and endurance it must take to perform one of the Sim'du Soleil shows she aspired to and nearly gave up on the whole endeavor. She thought of what her dad would say about that; "Gwendolyn - you know you can't make a decision based on one day - days go up and down. Only make your decisions on your up days". With that advice in her head she looked up the address of the nearest gym, determined to make her dreams come true.

Her trip to the gym turned out to be an inspiring idea. After watching her fail at using the equipment properly the celebrities who gathered there daily to tone up and gossip took her under their wing. They shared stories of their struggles. They were all minor celebs, but they were proud not to be nameless, and promised she would be known soon too if she applied herself and took their advice. Jogging home that night as the sun set she knew things were going to be better tomorrow.

www.funwithmysims.info

Offline Con1468

• Nooboo
In Another Life Stories
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 09:22:35 PM »
So glad I could make you come out of lurker status! I have the first three timelines done already, so the vote will be soonish. I have been waiting to play because I need to know who to continue with LOL.
yay! I can't wait. This seems very good so far man that Darren guy is mean.