Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52115 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 1.6. Creepy Day (7/6)
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »
Absent-minded evil.  Loving it!  I'll miss Kristy saying "wocky chere" and nothing else, however.  That was only amazingly adorable.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2014, 01:34:01 PM »
Of course she's popular! She's Our Maiden of Evil lol. Although Kristy is so sweet looking.

Rachyl would probably prefer Empress of Evil... even if she's so bad at being evil :P
Kristy is just a darling, isn't she?

"Rachyl: Just you wait and see mortal I will… wait, what were we talking about?"

Haha! Wonderful. The absent minded trait is so hilariously perfect for her!

Yes, isn't it?! I did think she'd end up genuinely evil but ineffectual evil is so much funnier!

Absent-minded evil.  Loving it!  I'll miss Kristy saying "wocky chere" and nothing else, however.  That was only amazingly adorable.

I know, right? Gosh, these two girls are so much fun! And yeah, Kristy's Wocky Chère was basically the best. She at least acted like a proper toddler :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2014, 03:45:43 AM »
1.7. Rachyl’s Baking Empire

Louise: Welcome back to the Hollander household. We once again find our manic matriarch working out even though she has already maxed out her atheletic skill. Go read a book on handiness!
Leslie: Gotta stay in shape.
Louise: You are in shape. Gah, I give up. The readers probably want to check up on our honorable heirs, anyway… well, our potential heirs. Forget about the honourable.

Louise: They’re really flapping weird. Either they’re doing some sort of Tai Chi while sitting down, or they’re glitching in synch.
Kristy: You are such a nice nothing. Let me hug you.
Rachyl: Ahahaha, my minion can turn invisible! Nothing can stop me now!

Louise: Luckily, there’s a time for glitching and there’s a time for dancing and snogging. While Kristy and Flo are rocking the dance living room floor, Leslie and Sherman are rekindling their romance. Sherman must be in shock.
Sherman: Bwababa?

Louise: It is a good time to be romantic, because snow has started falling gently from the sky. And outside, the Creepy Day Pumpkins still persist despite having been there for a really long time.

Louise: When day comes, though, Leslie has to go off to work a couple of hours before Sherman goes off himself.
Sherman: It’sokayit’sokay… LesliewillbebackLesliewillbeback… Just… read a book and Leslie will be back.

Louise: Her father’s blatant display of creepy codependence doesn’t faze Rachyl, though. Our Lady Dictator the Easily Distracted is having a fruit punch to celebrate the fact that their first day of school is a snow day.
Rachyl: What did you… I mean what did you say about me, mortal?
Louise: Nothing, nothing, oh, super evil one.

Louise: But I will say that now that our terrible twins have aged up, Flo is free to actually go see her family before her husband dies. She bumps into her daughter, Ruby, instead, though.

Flo: Let me brag about my lovely grandchildren. Here’s a picture of a totally unrelated married couple that I got off the Internet.
Ruby: …
Flo: And this is some family’s holiday photo. I think they’re actually suing me for copyright infringement.
Ruby: You know you do have a grandchild – my son – and you don’t have a single picture of him?
Flo: Have I shown you this picture I cut from a magazine?
Louise: In the end Flo leaves without having seen her husband and then he just kind of dies and leaves her alone and miserable… ouch.

Louise: No time for being sad, though, Rachyl is building her empire… of baked goods of vanillary goodness!
Rachyl: Fool! With my baked goods and my baked goods selling stand thing I shall take over the world!
Louise: Suuuuure…
Rachyl: The earth will quake beneath my feet and my baked goods will…
Louise: Burn.
Rachyl: Yes! And then… wait, what?

Rachyl: Ahhh, no, they’re burnt!
Louise: You make my life more fun.

Louise: Speaking of life, and fun. Leslie got a promotion and is on level four of her career.
Leslie: Despite my squalid and sad condition, I am rising in the ranks. Soon, my boss will discover me and he shall be surprised to see the dedication I put into my job and make me an astronaut on the spot.
Louise: Dream on. That’s not even your new uniform.
Kristy and Rachyl: *sharing a look of utter confusion*

Louise: Anyway, we’re nearing the holiday season and it’s only, like, everyone who rolls a want to hang holiday lights. I’m always glad to comply, of course.
Everyone: No, you’re not!
Louise: Shush! Admiring my own glorious architecture!

Louise: And with enough baking, soon Rachyl has muffins that can actually be dubbed baked goods rather than baked bads.
Rachyl: You got that joke from My Little Pony. You are not funny.
Louise: I know I got that joke from My Little Pony… but how do you know?
Rachyl: *runs away*
Louise: Oh, such evil.

Louise: Evil who likes a bed time story, apparently.
Flo: And on this page you see another rocking chair. Real cherry tree with an embroidered seat cushion.
Rachyl: This pleases me, mortal. Read on.
Louise: I think she’s reading her the IKEA catalogue.

Louise: Of course, this is pretty big of Flo as she’s still heartbroken. Rachyl… she…
Flo: I miss him so much…
Rachyl: I rejoice in your pain.
Louise: What is your face?

Louise: Finally, another day comes, the snow isn’t too bad and the girls can go off to school in the school bus which is driven by a driver who cares so little she just sort of turns in the most awkward way possible.

Louise: The girls don’t look too thrilled.
Rachyl: We’re currently spinning around in a school bus in which it is snowing. School will have a hard time competing in terms of novelty.
Kristy: Snowing on the School Bus… that’s a good name for a band.
Louise: And with this bizarre image, we leave the Hollanders only to return another time.

In the end, have this picture of Sherman and Leslie in uniforms:

I couldn't work it into the story but I think it's really cute in any case.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 1.7. Rachyl's Baking Empire (8/6)
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »
I like the distinction of the twins.  Rachyl is blatantly amusing, but Kristy manages to be more subtle.  She's like that quiet person in a staff meeting who is making the most amusing comments under her breath.  One day, she should have a band named Snowing on the School Bus.  Or Wocky Chere.

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2014, 11:17:10 AM »
Just came to say, This is hilarious, that is all  ;D

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2014, 12:28:56 PM »
I like the distinction of the twins.  Rachyl is blatantly amusing, but Kristy manages to be more subtle.  She's like that quiet person in a staff meeting who is making the most amusing comments under her breath.  One day, she should have a band named Snowing on the School Bus.  Or Wocky Chere.

Ha, yes! I want Kristy to have a band called that. We'll see how the votes go.

Just came to say, This is hilarious, that is all  ;D

Grazie mille! I'm glad to know you like it :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2014, 12:32:27 PM »
Wocky Chére! I'd totally listen to them!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Murky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 01:41:26 PM »
Hilarious! I love Sherman's mindless devotion and Rachyl's evil scheming.

Offline OldRiverBear

• Is 12% Diabolical
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Don't you....FORGET ABOUT ME!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »
 Snowing on the School Bus, know famously for their two hit singles "Lesliewillbeback" and "Burning Baked Goods Of Evil". 
"Whoa, Ok Whoa. No one said nothing about extortion or blackmail ok. Just a simple beautiful Christmas star that if you bought from me right now at a hefty price of $140 would ensure that I don't destroy your house or threaten your family."

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2014, 04:07:38 AM »
Wocky Chére! I'd totally listen to them!

I know, right? They'd be fabulous!

Hilarious! I love Sherman's mindless devotion and Rachyl's evil scheming.

Thank you, Murky :D Glad you like the weirdoes!

Snowing on the School Bus, know famously for their two hit singles "Lesliewillbeback" and "Burning Baked Goods Of Evil". 

Oh my god. Perfect!

And here I'd just like to add that I'm going away again. Yeah, I know, do that a lot. But it won't be to another country this time - just to my parents'. It'll just be little under a week or something. Anyway, I'll see you with another update once I'm back! (I still reply to messages).

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2014, 04:37:09 AM »
Have fun and we'll be waiting with bated breath!

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2014, 08:08:36 AM »
This is AH-MAZING! (And slightly intimidating...) I couldn't stop laughing and I ended up reading the whole thing (comments and all) in one sitting. I'd list down my favorites, but they'd be too many.

Leslie is beautiful in an odd sort of way. Sherman is just crazy - for some reason, I'm expecting him to turn into a vampire. Or a fairy. And the twins! First of all, they're such knock-outs. I love their distinct personalities. The heir vote is going to be tough. I can't wait to see them as teens. I can so see Rachyl as some sort of Queen Bee trying to control her minions... Lol. And Kristy with a band would be so much fun. Rock on, Wocky Chére! (And I just whispered that to tune of Tom Jones' What's New Pussycat.)

I'm afraid your legacy family's insanity is contagious.

Anyway, as already mentioned, the screenshots are amazing. I keep on stopping at certain frames, wondering where you got the CC or just admiring your perfect timing taking the shots. Really want that thing Leslie keeps doing pull-ups on!

Oh well, I can rant on about what I loved, but everyone else has said what I could possibly say, so I'll just say thank you for making me look like a complete idiot laughing here with my laptop. Job well done! Here's your medal. *hangs medal on notjustabook's neck*

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2014, 10:04:46 PM »
Firstly: I would like to hug Kristy and pinch her cheeks. I think I'm aging prematurely because that is not a normal urge for a high-schooler. Secondly: I imagine Kristy as sounding like Patrick Stewart.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2014, 05:08:36 AM »
Have fun and we'll be waiting with bated breath!

Thank you very much :D I already miss playing the Sims *sad face*

This is AH-MAZING! (And slightly intimidating...) I couldn't stop laughing and I ended up reading the whole thing (comments and all) in one sitting. I'd list down my favorites, but they'd be too many.

Leslie is beautiful in an odd sort of way. Sherman is just crazy - for some reason, I'm expecting him to turn into a vampire. Or a fairy. And the twins! First of all, they're such knock-outs. I love their distinct personalities. The heir vote is going to be tough. I can't wait to see them as teens. I can so see Rachyl as some sort of Queen Bee trying to control her minions... Lol. And Kristy with a band would be so much fun. Rock on, Wocky Chére! (And I just whispered that to tune of Tom Jones' What's New Pussycat.)

I'm afraid your legacy family's insanity is contagious.

Anyway, as already mentioned, the screenshots are amazing. I keep on stopping at certain frames, wondering where you got the CC or just admiring your perfect timing taking the shots. Really want that thing Leslie keeps doing pull-ups on!

Oh well, I can rant on about what I loved, but everyone else has said what I could possibly say, so I'll just say thank you for making me look like a complete idiot laughing here with my laptop. Job well done! Here's your medal. *hangs medal on notjustabook's neck*

Oh gosh, I'm just really blushing here. You have such nice things to say. I'm really sort of flabbergasted here. Thank you so much! Ah, I'm really glad you like my insane Sims and the screenshots and oh my!

I'm really bad at replies and stuff. Oh my.
Anyway, about the pull-up bar - I think it's from the Showtime Expansion, actually. I don't know how I didn't notice it until I started playing with Leslie but it's just a fantastic item. The other excercise things are so expensive.
Also, if you see any CC you'd like a link for, just shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do. I can't promise I'll know where I got it all but I can usually figure out. I have so much CC hair and clothing, though...

And just *blushing some more and looking at medal* Thank you! :)

Firstly: I would like to hug Kristy and pinch her cheeks. I think I'm aging prematurely because that is not a normal urge for a high-schooler. Secondly: I imagine Kristy as sounding like Patrick Stewart.

Ahahaha! Kristy is more popular than I thought she would be. But she is a cutie, for sure! Rachyl is just so... larger than life. She demands attention :P
And oh gosh, that's fantastic - the voice of Patrick Stewart. I can totally get behind that!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2014, 03:04:53 PM »
This is a very funny story and I really love the  antics of Rachel and Kristy. (And Leslie... Though Sherman sort of freaks me out.) One thing I thought of, my cousin has these rainbow fairies books and the main characters are Rachel and Kirsty so I thought that was pretty funny.