Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52114 times)

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 1.13. AAARGH! (27/6)
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2014, 07:37:12 AM »
This chapter had me in stitches! I was not expecting THAT to be the reason behind Leslie's AAARGH's. Hahaha.... Kristy's "The screaming is horrible." was cherry on top.

I also would like to note how clueless Rachyl is when it comes to how to become evil. It's like she's all talk, but she doesn't know the first thing about how to be a super villain. Reminds me of Dru (?) from Despicable Me, only he was more "together" in the head than Rachyl.

"Leslie: Yes, you laughed at me, I noticed. But who’s the fabulous astronaut now?
Louise: Not you, that’s for sure." - This totally made me laugh out loud. I love your banter with your creations. I'm almost expecting they'd start praying to you and calling you the Almighty Watcher.

I fear for Sherman's future as a sketch artist. Hahaha... But of course, Leslie is over-the-moon in love with him and still sees herself in that painting. They're so delusional, it's awesome! Haha...

And Flo's still flowing. And Kristy... I'm really curious what she was doing with that laptop... Ah well...

I LOVED their prom dresses! <3<3<3 You really got their characteristics pegged and it shows in their clothes. Rachyl looks less of a flamingo in that dress. Still, flamingo.

I'm excited about the next chapter! I already have some guesses about what might've happened. Squee!!!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2014, 11:57:39 AM »
Kristy is winning me over.  Loved her prom outfit.  Loving how she's far closer to being evil than her "evil" sister.  Yep, if the vote were today, I'd choose Kristy.  Of course, if the vote were tomorrow, I might change my mind again...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »
Oooo!  I love Kristy's prom dress, Rachyl's too!  I have just had horrible luck with files and glitches, so I tend to stay far away from CC.  But I really love seeing it in your stuff Book.  Also, Leslie's faces were great lol.  And the little joke with Sherman and painting was amusing too.

I can't help it with the CC - I'm addicted to it. I also usually stick with stuff made by popular/quality creators - I hate it when stuff doesn't work or looks amateurish. I'm glad you like looking at it, at least :D And thank you for your nice words ^_^ Leslie's faces are actually the best.

This chapter had me in stitches! I was not expecting THAT to be the reason behind Leslie's AAARGH's. Hahaha.... Kristy's "The screaming is horrible." was cherry on top.

I also would like to note how clueless Rachyl is when it comes to how to become evil. It's like she's all talk, but she doesn't know the first thing about how to be a super villain. Reminds me of Dru (?) from Despicable Me, only he was more "together" in the head than Rachyl.

"Leslie: Yes, you laughed at me, I noticed. But who’s the fabulous astronaut now?
Louise: Not you, that’s for sure." - This totally made me laugh out loud. I love your banter with your creations. I'm almost expecting they'd start praying to you and calling you the Almighty Watcher.

I fear for Sherman's future as a sketch artist. Hahaha... But of course, Leslie is over-the-moon in love with him and still sees herself in that painting. They're so delusional, it's awesome! Haha...

And Flo's still flowing. And Kristy... I'm really curious what she was doing with that laptop... Ah well...

I LOVED their prom dresses! <3<3<3 You really got their characteristics pegged and it shows in their clothes. Rachyl looks less of a flamingo in that dress. Still, flamingo.

I'm excited about the next chapter! I already have some guesses about what might've happened. Squee!!!

I was so surprised when I paused when she was playing and she made that face. I'd never seen it before so I was laughing.

Rachyl seriously wouldn't recognise evil if evil personified did a nude dance in front of her.

I'm glad you say that! I'm always wary of doing the banter the right way. I want to be the 'only sane man' so to speak but I don't want to be too much. Honestly, I treat Narrator Louise as a character much like I do the Sims. So I'm glad it's working!

And that's something I'm glad to hear, too, with the outfits. I love dressing my Sims according to their personalities and giving them unique styles. It's one of my favourite things to do. And one of the reasons my CC folder is groaning from fatigue *cough*

I do think it's fairly clear to anyone who's played Generations and sent teenagers to prom what happened. Still, I can't help but inject fake cliffhangers.
Thank you so much - your comments always sort of floor me! They're so overwhelming and nice and everything :)

Kristy is winning me over.  Loved her prom outfit.  Loving how she's far closer to being evil than her "evil" sister.  Yep, if the vote were today, I'd choose Kristy.  Of course, if the vote were tomorrow, I might change my mind again...

I've become quite fond of Kristy myself. And I'm so glad you like her, too :D She had a tendency to fade into the background as a kid but she's become quite the character.

Aww!  Leslie loved Sherman's doodle portrait of her!  That was too cute :)

They're so delusional and cute together ;) Thank you for your comment!

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »
OH, so blonde hair isn't evil enough for you, RACHYL? I see how it is... Louise, you have a hair...color..ist...discriminator on your hands. Or something.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2014, 12:27:18 PM »
I'm still so torn... I would love to see Rachyl pretend to be evil for the next long while but at the same time Kirsty is just really awesome!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »
OH, so blonde hair isn't evil enough for you, RACHYL? I see how it is... Louise, you have a hair...color..ist...discriminator on your hands. Or something.

Pfff, I do think she thinks the prank is evil, at least. But don't make her think she's actually discriminating. She'd only think she was evil and it'd go to her head :P

I'm still so torn... I would love to see Rachyl pretend to be evil for the next long while but at the same time Kirsty is just really awesome!

I have the same problem. Rachyl has potential to be hilarious, but Kristy has grown on me a lot. I'm glad you like them both, though :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2014, 02:05:26 AM »
1.14. Secret Mind Control Tricks

Louise: And here we are, back at the Hollanders where Leslie is having a plate of waffles while wearing… well, not much, actually.
Leslie: I hope to scare away my daughters’ boyfriends.
Louise: Oh, great, you spoiled it!

Louise: Well, I guess it was fairly obvious anyway. I practically told you last time. In French. Anyway, Leslie was a bit premature, they aren’t yet boyfriends of the girls. But that’ll be rectified soon.
Kristy: Teehee, you said ‘rectified’…
Louise: … You seem like the normal one, but you’re really weird, aren’t you?
Kristy: Yup. So’s the guy I suddenly fell in love with at prom. Seen the hat?
Louise: I sure have. I think a cheaty make-over is in order.

Louise: There. Much better. This young man is Jim Russo.
Jim: Hello there, pretty, can I have my hat back?
Louise: Not if it were the last hat on Earth and you had terrible dandruff. You will stay handsome.
Kristy: That’s her way of saying no. Now, call me pretty again.
Jim: Well, you sure are a pretty little thing.
Louise: Would you believe this guy is flirty? Also, family oriented. Honestly, Kristy, he’s a keeper.

Kristy: Okay! *smooch*
Jim: I’m surprised. But that is not a bad thing. This delicious little sugar muffin makes my head spin.
Louise: I think I’m going to become diabetic.

Louise: Rachyl was going to have her lover boy over as well, but she’s a massive idiot.
Leslie: Why would you try to set a trap? Do you only want to vex your poor father and I? Think of how we’ve suffered…
Louise: *turns off sound* Yeah, I think we’ve heard that speech before.

Rachyl: I do not understand! Why did my brilliant prank fail when the Mysterious Prankster has successfully pulled off several pranks?
Louise: The only mystery here is how none of you realise that the Mysterious Prankster isn’t mysterious.

Louise: After Rachyl is done grumbling the guy she met at prom shows up. He’s hideous. Make-over, thank you.

Louise: His name’s Coby, and because he already has a girlfriend I gave him a make-over that makes him look like a jerkface.
Rachyl: Do not worry, Mortal, his silly little girlfriend is of no concern to me.
Coby: So, uh, why did you, like, want to see me?

Rachyl: I intend to seduce you! While my innocent little sister plays a serenade on the guitar.

Rachyl: And now I’ll utilise my secret mind control tricks… *whispers* Nooow, break up with your girlfriend and become my willing slave… I mean boyfriend.
Louise: … if that actually works…
Coby: Huh? Did you say anything?

Rachyl: Teehee, no, you’re cute. Teehee.
Coby: I don’t know why but I suddenly get this urge to break up with my girlfriend.
Louise: It worked?!
Rachyl: Teehee! Well then maybe I could be your girlfriend?
Coby: Sure, why not. You’re absolutely adorable with that little bow on your head. What could possibly go wrong.
Louise: Famous last words. But Rachyl managed to snag Coby away from his girlfriend (somehow!) and make her very first enemy. This might seem like Rachyl actually did something evil, but please don’t tell her. She’ll be (more) insufferable.

Louise: And then Leslie made this face.
Leslie: I am a hardcore pilot. Grrar!
Louise: … I think she’s played too many videogames. Sorry.

Louise: Finally, have a look at the girls’ wildly creative prom pictures. Creative in the same way that copy-pasting a poem off the Internet is creative. As you can see, Rachyl became prom queen. She probably stumbled and made everyone vote for her by accident.
Let’s finish off here – these were the crazy teen years of our mad potential heirs. Next time: more stupid faces, Summer Festival, promotions and some very special birthdays!

Author's note: I think I accidentally made it sound like this chapter would be longer than it is? To be honest that's because I thought it was. I didn't remember how many shots I took for it. But technically, I just said more stuff would happen in it and that is true. Last chapter considered of various characters screaming and then going to prom :P This time we actually have some romantic action so eh... Yeah, next time the chapter will definitely be longer.

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Woot! I knew it! Rachyl wins prom queen! Ha! I'm surprised she's not prancing around, thinking that she now rules the world... but then again, didn't she always think that already? She was just receiving the crown that was rightfully hers.

I applaud Rachyl for finally doing something actually evil. Does the fact that I'm applauding her homewrecker-ness mean I'm evil too? See? I knew this story's characters were contagious...

Love Louise trying to scare her daughters' boyfriends by walking around in her nighties. Meanwhile, I miss Sherman! Would've loved to see his reaction to the boys being around Leslie's babies!

Ah well... love the new character additions to this wacky saga... :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Aahahahahahahahahhaha!  Oh Rachyl... Your evilness is finally coming through.  Sort of...  Loved Leslie in the nighty.  Though honestly, most boys wouldn't be scared away, not with a mom like Leslie lol!

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Woot! I knew it! Rachyl wins prom queen! Ha! I'm surprised she's not prancing around, thinking that she now rules the world... but then again, didn't she always think that already? She was just receiving the crown that was rightfully hers.

I applaud Rachyl for finally doing something actually evil. Does the fact that I'm applauding her homewrecker-ness mean I'm evil too? See? I knew this story's characters were contagious...

Love Louise trying to scare her daughters' boyfriends by walking around in her nighties. Meanwhile, I miss Sherman! Would've loved to see his reaction to the boys being around Leslie's babies!

Ah well... love the new character additions to this wacky saga... :)

Ha, ha, yeah, she pretty much just thinks that she rules the world and that the crown is proof.

Shh, quiet! She'll think she's actually terribly evil and has a shot at world dominations. If we don't keep it down, I'll never hear the end of it.

Aaargh, please don't mistake me for Leslie XD I realised as soon as I'd picked her name that I should have gone for one that didn't begin with an L XD Gosh, yes, I'm sure Sherman was horrified... I just didn't manage to snap some pictures (because I like to cover up poor story decisions with silly excuses).

Hope they'll in time get more personality. It's harder to give them personalities when you know few to none of their traits and haven't played them much. Anyway, so glad you like them - thank you ^_^

Aahahahahahahahahhaha!  Oh Rachyl... Your evilness is finally coming through.  Sort of...  Loved Leslie in the nighty.  Though honestly, most boys wouldn't be scared away, not with a mom like Leslie lol!

Yeah, sort of :P Don't give her false hope.
No, Leslie isn't the worst looking mother you could have, that's for sure :P

Just thought I'd say I'm going to go ahead and post the last couple of chapters and the heir poll today. Thing is, I can't play until we've picked an heir and I want to get back to playing soon. Hope that's okay with you guys and if it isn't... uh, well, there's not that much we can do about it because I made up my mind xD

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
1.15. The Fabulous Astronaut

In the wee hours of the morning, a green skinned, mysterious visitor lands in Riverview. He has come from a faraway planet, bringing his amazingly advanced technology to find out whether there’s intelligent life on this planet.
Much to his delight, he has landed in a densely populated city.
“Yay! Simanity!” he cheers, and he claps his green hands in excitement.

He goes to scan their advanced vehicle and delights in these simpleminded creatures' technology. Why, they have invented fire and everything. The alien is about to knock on the door and offer to help the Sims when he hears a loud voice from inside the house:
“Blurgh, blurgh, blurgh!”
“Um, Leslie, what are you doing?”
“Bluuurgh!”
The alien looks in the windows of the house…

… and immediately decides that Simanity can tend to themselves.

“I am so out of here! Those people are weirdoes!”

Leslie: Blurgh, blurgh, blurgh!
Louise: Um, Leslie, what are you doing?
Leslie: Bluuurgh!
Louise: Right, uh, welcome back to the Hollander household where our matriarch has decided to…
Leslie: Bwe, bwe! This bwe is horrible, bluuurgh.
Louise: … Is that spoiled carbonara?
Leslie: Bluurgh!
Louise: Stop eating that, you dummy! Go eat something else and… get to work.

Leslie: Roger that.
Louise: Oooh, you’re a Top Gun in the military. Nice.
Leslie: I never understood who Roger is.
Louise: Me neither. But never mind Roger, I’m sure he can fend for himself. No I’m more excited to greet Leslie once she’s back from work because…

Leslie: I’M A FABULOUS ASTRONAUT *squee*
Louise: For once, I agree!
Leslie: *Does a little dance*
Louise: Wow. Now, how do you intend to celebrate it?

Leslie: By blasting aliens!
Louise: Well, I guess that’ll work?

Louise: But more exciting, perhaps, is that the girls are nearing adulthood. And obviously they want to squeeze the last bit of fun out of being teens.
Flo: Nooooo! Curse you Mysterious Prankster!

Rachyl: *grumble grumble* Yet another prank by my nemesis, the Mysterious Prankster… Curses!
Kristy: I heard the prank was pulled off gloriously and perfectly. I wonder who could have pulled off such a wonderous deed?
Rachyl: Ha, don’t bother your pretty little head with that, my innocent little sister. You can’t even grasp the kind of evil it takes to dye someone’s hair while they’re in the shower.
Kristy: Nah, probably not.
Rachyl: But don’t worry, sister, I shall find the culprit and punish him accordingly. There can only be one evil genius in this household.
Louise: This is almost painful to watch.

Louise: I know we were all a bit concerned about Sherman being a sketch artist with his anti-art skills (I’m allowed to say that because I can sort of draw a bit myself) but he’s actually doing really well on his job. He writes reports these days. And even when he’s writing reports he looks utterly distressed.
Sherman: This report is not about Leslie. How do I write it?
Kristy: One word after another. Like talking. But on paper.
Sherman: Ooooh, Leslie’s baby is wise.

Louise: Um, yeah. At least his art is improving. And Rachyl finds some time to dance with her beau.
Rachyl: Ahaha, he is under my spell!
Coby: ?
Rachyl: Um, I mean... teehee!
Coby: You’re so cute.

Rachyl: I suppose it’s romantic to look at celestial bodies together?
Coby: Yeah. What’s up with your voice, though?
Rachyl: Huh, I… nothing. Teehee! Don’t worry slav- boyfriend.
Coby: You’re adorable.
Louise: Hint, hint, Coby, she thinks she’s evil.
Coby: … Don’t be ridiculous.
Louise: I’m not ridiculous. She is.

Louise: Well, at least Kristy’s boyfriend is norma-
Jim: Um, so in the time it took you to get here for our date, I grew up to be an adult. Funny, huh?
Kristy: Wicked! That means you shave?
Jim: I don’t think that’s part of the gameplay.
Louise: Woah, Jim, way to break the fourth wall there. *Hastily puts it back together* God, my jokes are getting worse and worse.

Louise: But well, seeing as Jim is older than Kristy now, all they can do is take a romantic picture together. It’s actually adorable. Even though his fingers are clipping through Kristy’s stomach.
Jim: But she’s such a cute-
Louise: Jim! You’re not allowed to flirt with a minor, you creep.
Jim: Sigh… is it her birthday, soon?

Louise: Sure! But first the Hollanders need to cram themselves into this tiny tent and have a picture taken so that I can reminisce and muse about how quickly time passes *sighs*

Louise: Oh, how quickly time passes…

Rachyl: Okay, done with the reminiscing – birthday time!!!
Louise: You had better stop being buggy as heck and age up properly, young lady.
Rachyl: No promises.
Louise: Right then. You all know what comes next. Next chapter is the great voterama where you see our girls’ final forms and get to decide who inherits a load of cash, a crappy house built by yours truly, and gets to be bugged by me for the rest of their lives!

Author's note: The thing with the alien? No idea - he just landed, scanned stuff and then left and I thought I was funny.
Also, Jim called and invited Kristy on a date, she went there and when she got there he was grown up. So, yeah, bugs happened, I think.
And yes, I'm going to post a final chapter and an heir poll so that we can get the voting done and I can get back to playing :)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 1.15. The Fabulous Astronaut (29/6)
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »
Generation 2 – The Great Voterama!

Louise: You couldn’t just… flipping age on your own, could you, Rachyl?
Rachyl: I told you, I don’t conform to societal standards!
Louise: Ageing isn’t about societal standards it’s biolo-… ah, never mind.
Kristy: *shrugs* I don’t understand any of what she said.
Louise: Me neither, Kristy, me neither… Well then. Rachyl rolls her last trait: Social Butterfly. And a roll for her lifetime wish reveals that she will become…  a Master of Mysticism.
Rachyl: I shall learn to tell the futures of others and they will give me all their money. Ha, ha, ha!
Louise: The Scam Artist branch would have suited her better…

Louise: Well, at least Kristy isn’t a buggy little brat.
Kristy: My cake isn’t buggy, so we can actually eat it.
Leslie: Yay, cake! Also: Birthday!
Flo: So we can actually party now?

Louise: Pop and sparkle and here we are! Kristy is a young adult!

Rachyl: Look at my cute little sister being all conformist!
Louise: Yeah, thank flip for that. Kristy’s fifth trait is Great Kisser and her lifelong wish and goal is to be a Master Magician. Fitting – seeing as she managed to fool everyone into thinking she wasn’t the Mysterious Prankster as a teen.
Kristy: I’m mysterious.
Louise: You all are… But now that the girls are aged up, it’s time for a very special surprise for all of you! Are you ready?
Rachyl: *groan* No!

Sim!Louise: TADAAAA! Welcome one and all to the Amazing Hollander Generation 2 Voterama!

Sim!Louise: And yes, Voterama is a word. Deal with it. Now, let’s meet our aspiring legacy heirs…

Sim!Louise: Kristy and Rachyl Hollander!
Rachyl: Can we stop smiling like this now? My face hurts.
Kristy: How’d we get here?
Sim!Louise: Who cares! It’s time to turn this voting into a tacky talkshow to help the viewers readers decide who gets to stay in the house. Before we talk to the girls themselves, let’s talk to their loving family first…

Sherman: Um… where’s Leslie?
Sim!Louise: Sherman, so good to see you. As the father of these two lovely young ladies (or this one lovely lady and Rachyl, I guess)…
Rachyl: I heard that! A parenthesis will not protect you!
Sim!Louise: Which of the girls should move out of the house forever and ever?
Sherman: …
Sim!Louise: Sherman?
Sherman: Leslie’s babies should both stay.

Sim!Louise: Uh, yeah, we’d all wish they could but one of-
Sherman: I’m distressed. I should find Leslie. She’ll know what to do…
Sim!Louise: Sherman wait, stay! I need you to- aaand he’s gone.
Kristy: I sometimes forget my own name.
Rachyl: My school diploma says ‘Leslie’s First Baby’.
Sim!Louise: Right, uh, let’s talk to… someone else.

Sim!Louise: Flo Broke. You’ve been like a loveable old granny to the girls. Who would you like to stay in the house?
Kristy: *Shouting* If I leave, I take the rocking chair.
Flo: Kristy should stay.
Sim!Louise: Quiet, you two! We need an unbiased opinion.

Flo: Well, the rocking ch- I mean Kristy is my best pal in the whole world. She should probably stay.
Sim!Louise: Probably?
Flo: Well, they’re both weirdoes. Like their parents. Kristy does like to dance, though.
Sim!Louise: Right, well, I think it’s time to speak to the one, the only…

Leslie: ME!
Sim!Louise: Yeah, if you’d just sit down…

Leslie: This is like one of those clip shows where we look back at my hard, grueling fight to become a fabulous astronaut, right?
Sim!Louise: No! Sit down. This is about your daughters.

Leslie: Hmpf… Well, I guess that’s alright, too. After all, I did raise my darling children despite poverty and hardships. Though we’ve lacked money, we’ve never lacked love for our beautiful girls.
Sim!Louise: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, which one would you like to kick out?
Leslie: Are you forcing a loving mother to choose between her darling daughters?
Sim!Louise: No, I’m forcing you to choose.
Leslie: Rude! *walks away*
Sim!Louise: *groan* Never mind that. Right, let’s hear from the girls, then.

Sim!Louise: Rachyl, why should the readers pick you for heir?
Rachyl: Because I am the smartest and prettiest of us all. Also, I will torment them for all eternity if they don’t.
Sim!Louise: Lovely.

Sim!Louise: Well, Kristy?
Kristy: Well, because I’m pretty chill. I want to be a magician – who doesn’t like magicians? Also, I have a secret identity as the Mysterious Prankster.
Rachyl: What do you mean you’re the Mysterious Prankster?!
Kristy: I also said ‘Wocky chère’. Everyone loves the wocky chère.
Sim!Louise: Alright then. I think that about wraps up our first Voterama. We’ll-
Rachyl: You can’t be the Mysterious Prankster!! You’re my sister!!!
Sim!Louise: I said: We’ll finish off here!

Sim!Louise: So it’s time to cast your vote. You can decide to follow Rachyl in her pursuit to become a Master of Mysticism (and probably enslave all of humanity).
Rachyl: My little sister is innocent and she couldn’t possibly-
Sim!Louise: *turns off Rachyl’s microphone*

Sim!Louise: Or vote for Kristy if you’d like to see her become a Master Magician. The choice is all yours.
We begin voting today, on the 29th of June 2014 and end the vote on the 4th of July 11 pm (CET)! Go vote!

Author's note: I do not envy you all who have to vote. I'm so torn! I prefer Kristy's genetics (the nose and her green eyes) but I like Rachyl. I like both of their LTWs - I haven't tried either of them and both could be fun. Anyway, have fun voting :)
Also: If you're thinking 'Geez Louise did you spend five years editing those pictures', the answer is yes. It took ages, but it was worth it. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Heir Vote in Progress!! (29/6)
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2014, 11:14:16 AM »
Loved all the updates!  It's truly a hard choice between these lovely little angels (well, this lovely little angel and Rachyl), but in the end, how could I not pick the wocky chere?

anything