Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52128 times)

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
If I were pixelated, I'd move into that house.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Generation 2 - Heir Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen and everything in between, I'd like to introduce you to the Hollander generation 2 heir:

No surprises - Kristy Hollander gets to stay in the big fancy house! I had a total of 14 votes and Rachyl got a measly 3 and Kristy a whopping 11. I didn't vote myself but I admit, had I done it, Kristy would have been my choice, too.
The room you see her in here is her bedroom bar. I struggled with coming up with something to occupy the second half of her bedroom, but then I remembered that she's a party animal - if not a bar, then what else?

This is the other half of her specially designed bedroom. Usually, each of my sims have a colour theme they stick to (Leslie usually wears cobolt blue, yellows and light red colours, Rachyl wears pink etc.) but Kristy's theme has always just been Whatever Pattern I Feel Like Sticking on Her Clothes. Her bedroom has a swanky pattern, too, but it's also green to reflect her love of the outdoors.

And this is her bathroom. I think it looks pretty cool as well. The black and fire colours are right up Kristy's alley :)

Now, all that's left for me to do is say thank you for voting and I'm going to get back to playing with the Hollanders. I've seriously missed just playing the game and writing about my favourite weirdoes!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Yeah they say (again this mythical they) that crazy people don't know they're crazy, pffft I'm proudly nuts and know it!

*Scoffs* 'They' say a lot of things... and if they say something like that it's because they haven't met my family. We're not quite Hollander level crazy, but we're up there with the craziest!

What are you talking about?  The house is pretty awesome.  It seems to really fit the awesomeness of the Hollanders  ;)

And, super excited about the reveal of the next heir!!

Thank you very much ^_^ I guess the worst part is I'm not a patient builder :3 I'm glad you're liking it, though.

Lovely house Book!  I think the thing with building is, you have to do it in stages.  Mostly, I like just playing, but every now and again, I get onto a building kick where all I want to do is build, build, build!  But then I spend too much time at once doing it and I get bored and/or frustrated and I stop building for quite a while.

Hehehehe, the anti-heaven part had me giggling.

I think you're right. Especially lately, waiting for the heir vote and stuff I've just been so impatient. I want to play the game! Building the house was fun, though, especially with all the new stuff I downloaded. Still, I like the gameplay and storytelling the most... that and styling the Sims so they look nice. That's fun, too.

And I'm so glad I could make you giggle ^_^ It's what I'm here for!

If I were pixelated, I'd move into that house.

Thank you, Pip ^_^

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Hooray for Kristy!  I voted for her  :)  She really looks a lot like Leslie so it will be nice to see those genes continue down the line.  Looking forward to more from the Hollanders with Kristy in the driver's seat!

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Hooray for Team Kristy!!  Flo must be delighted.  Now she needs to have twin children and name them Wocky and Chere  ;=)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
2.0. The Mysterious Prankster

Louise: Welcome, welcome back to the Hollander residence. Voting time is over which means that every update will be introduced with a picture of Kristy’s face instead of Leslie’s. I’m going to miss Leslie’s face.
Kristy: Well, my face isn’t so bad.
Louise: No, it isn’t actually. So, Kristy, tell us what you’re doing today?
Kristy: Today I’m convincing Jimmy boy to move in with us. I think I’m doing well… Jim! Move in with us.
Jim: M’kay.

Kristy: Yaaay!
Jim: Yup. Jim-boy’s still got it.
Louise: Jim is Flirty, Family Oriented, Perceptive, a Kleptomaniac, and Charismatic, and his life time wish is to be Surrounded by Family. I predict lots of babies.

Louise: I already miss Leslie’s ridiculous face, though, so here she is playing golf.
Leslie: OH MAN, I HIT THE BALL AND IT FLEW REALLY FAR AWAY.
Louise: Dork. I bought the golf thingy because I thought Leslie playing golf would be hilarious. I was right.
Leslie: I can’t even see it from here!
Louise: … Just let her figure it out on her own.

Louise: Because we have other matters to attend to.
Rachyl: Why, hello there, silly mortal.
Louise: Hi, Rachyl. I think it’s time…
Rachyl: … A-already?
Louise: Yes…

Rachyl: W-well then I’ll just- I mean, goodbye, you fools! You should have picked me for heir! Just you wait, you have years of boredom ahead of you with my innocent sister. You will miss me.
Louise: I… actually will miss you.
Rachyl: I um… Well, I have no time for such sentimental talk! G-goodbye! *sniff* Argh, pesky allergies are making my eyes water! Goodbye, family! Goodbye annoying voice in my head!
Louise: Goodbye, Rachyl…

Louise: Well, that was a bit sad. What we all need is a picture of Kristy making drinks.
Kristy: Woo!

Louise: Also, this is bound to make us all happy.
Kristy: Oh wow, you got me a sparkle in a box! That's a good name for a band, actually.
Jim: Darling, that is a fantastic name for a band. Will you marry me?
Kristy: If I can wear the sparkle on my finger!

Kristy: This is the best sparkle!
Jim: Sure is, my little honey muffin.
Louise: I question Jim’s flirtiness but it works on Kristy, so that’s good.

Louise: We have things to do, though, so Kristy is off to the Performance Park.
Kristy: Wow, look how lovely this place is! I’d love to do magic tricks here!
Louise: Well, in that case, go talk to the proprietor.

Louise: Apparently, this is a ‘Charming Introduction’. Logic, Sims 3, what even is it.
Kristy: Hello there, proprietor lady, and may I introduce you to an ostrich.
Proprietor: Actually, that looks more like… I don’t know, a flamingo?
Kristy: Oh. My. God! My words exactly! Can I be a magician now?
Proprietor: Sure!
Louise: The old ostrich/flamingo debate. Works every time.

Louise: While Kristy is away, Jim gets to know her family.
Jim: Hello, Mister. I’ve noticed that your wife is glorious and perfect, and so are her daughters.

Sherman: Bleeh?
Jim: Mister?
Sherman: We’re going to be best friends forever.

Louise: Jim also tries to flirt with Leslie.
Jim: You look absolutely splendidly lovely today, Madame Hollander.
Leslie: Are you trying to drive me away from my one true love?
Jim: What, I just-
Leslie: OH WOE IS ME. My daughter has married a psychopath.
Jim: Actually, we’re not married yet-
Leslie: And her life shall be one long, miserable existence and I – burdened by my glorious career as a fabulous astronaut – am forced to watch as she sinks into despair and her relationships withers and dies and all her children become criminals until one day she finds the strength to leave you and find love again…!
Jim: …
Louise: Ah, yes, not even the flirtiest flirt will be able to shoot through Leslie’s armour of drama.
Jim: So… I should stick with Kristy?
Louise: Yes, you should.

Louise: And that very night we see floaty hearts of lovemaking from the shower. Is that chimes I hear?
Kristy: Nah, just my cell phone. I forgot to set it to vibrate.
Louise: Anyone else ever wondered where Sims keep their phones while in the shower? I mean they still ring but do they keep them in-
Kristy: We don’t talk about it.
Louise: … Oh.
Kristy: And I was joking, those were chimes.
Louise: Ooooh, babies :3

Kristy: Never mind that – time for magic!
Louise: Oh, let’s see it then.
Kristy: I am the Mysterious Prankster! And this is my magic-

Kristy: … um, trick?
Louise: Oh, geez…
Kristy: I just started okay. I had a rough start as a prankster as well.
Louise: Rough start? More like an utterly ridiculous start. I feel like this won’t be much different.

Louise: There’s not really any time for that, though. Kristy goes off to graduate. She becomes valedictorian and her class votes her ‘Most Likely to Save the World’. Obviously, they don’t know the Hollander family very well.
Kristy: To them, my origins are shrouded in mystery.
Louise: It’s better that way.

Louise: So, Kristy heads ho-
Kristy: My bear hat is proof of my hard work and dedication.
Louise: … I thought it was proof of how utterly ridiculous the Sims world is. Why do sims sometimes graduate with that hat? I just don’t get it. But perhaps that’s for the best…
Let’s finish off the first chapter of the new generation here. Next time: More magic, more stupid, more… something which I’ll find out once I actually play the game. See you then, guys!

Author's note: Here we go again! Fun fact: Sherman spoke to Jim like once and immediately wanted to befriend him. I think he approves of Leslie's baby's fiancé.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Hooray for Kristy!  I voted for her  :)  She really looks a lot like Leslie so it will be nice to see those genes continue down the line.  Looking forward to more from the Hollanders with Kristy in the driver's seat!

I agree! Rachyl is very pretty but honestly she's almost too nice-looking. Kristy has that quirky nose. Also - green eyes. I love them.

Hooray for Team Kristy!!  Flo must be delighted.  Now she needs to have twin children and name them Wocky and Chere  ;=)

Ha, ha, yay for Kristy. Wocky and Chère... Hmm... I like the idea, but I think I'll stick with the random name generator :3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Sparkle in a Box, opening act for the world famous Wocky Chere!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Sherman found a friend! Hooray! Leslie's dramatic response to Jim flirting with her was priceless  ;D

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Oh my goodness... Leslie's face! Hahaha...

Oh dear... I already miss Rachyl! How about a re-vote? I love her dress too... :(

It's almost like Kristy's celebrating now that Rachyl's gone... T_T

Then I totally forgot about Rachyl at "you got me a sparkle in a box?!" (Guess I'm as fickle as the Hollanders!)

I missed Sherman! And he approves of Jim! Who'd have thunk?

And yes. What does happen to the phones?! Oh right... we can't talk about it... >.<

"...something which I’ll find out once I actually play the game. See you then, guys!" - Hahaha... Enjoy playing! And we'll be awaiting all the fun stuff that will surely happen to the Hollanders! :)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Sparkle in a Box, opening act for the world famous Wocky Chere!

That sounds fabulous!

Sherman found a friend! Hooray! Leslie's dramatic response to Jim flirting with her was priceless  ;D

The surest way to befriend Sherman is to worship Leslie with him :>
But honestly there's no way to Leslie's heart... I'm glad you like it :D

Oh my goodness... Leslie's face! Hahaha...

Oh dear... I already miss Rachyl! How about a re-vote? I love her dress too... :(

It's almost like Kristy's celebrating now that Rachyl's gone... T_T

Then I totally forgot about Rachyl at "you got me a sparkle in a box?!" (Guess I'm as fickle as the Hollanders!)

I missed Sherman! And he approves of Jim! Who'd have thunk?

And yes. What does happen to the phones?! Oh right... we can't talk about it... >.<

"...something which I’ll find out once I actually play the game. See you then, guys!" - Hahaha... Enjoy playing! And we'll be awaiting all the fun stuff that will surely happen to the Hollanders! :)

Isn't that just a perfect face?! I don't know if I'm just lucky that I always look at her when she does those magical faces but dang, she just does them all the time. I love her.

Aaw, I'm glad the sparkle in a box was able to distract you... Honestly, sending Rachyl away was really hard :( I genuinly like both of the girls and would have loved having them both as an heir. Kristy just happens to have more unique genetics... Also, Wocky Chere.

Sherman is pretty easy to appease :b

I've wondered that a lot when your sim is naked in the shower and then the phone rings from their- no, let's not speak of it.

I'm excited to play :D haven't had a magician before! It's already fun.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Hahahahahahahaha!  Oh Leslie...  Her reaction to Jim flirting was priceless!  And I loved the proposal!  It was fantastic!  I sniffled when Rachyl left.  Poor thing.  I hope Story Progression is kind to her.

Offline doriankoeuf

• Llama Wrangler
    • The Patel Untouchablecy
I'm so glad Kristy won! She really is lovely, and I'm excited to see how Jim survives   gets acclimated to his loving new family ^_^

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Hahahahahahahaha!  Oh Leslie...  Her reaction to Jim flirting was priceless!  And I loved the proposal!  It was fantastic!  I sniffled when Rachyl left.  Poor thing.  I hope Story Progression is kind to her.

Eee, I'm glad you liked all of that madness. Thank ^_^
Usually, Twallan's StoryProgression is kinder to sims than the EA one, at least... I'm sure it'll take well care of Rachyl :)

I'm so glad Kristy won! She really is lovely, and I'm excited to see how Jim survives   gets acclimated to his loving new family ^_^

That is the big question, isn't it? How will Jim survive with the Hollanders? :P We'll just have to wait and see.
Thank you for your comment ^_^

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
So glad you went with Mysterious Prankster as her stage name.  That was so wonderfully fitting, yet never even occurred to me as a possibility. 
Jim flirting with Leslie.  I predict problems.  Amusing problems, sure, but still problems.  Hilarious problems that seem more like quality entertainment, but still problems.
Can't wait for the nooboo(s)!!

anything