Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52126 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
AWW, Trish is really cute. Despite the evil, I guess. And Keegan has Leslie's nose and my anxiety disorder. He's lovely too.

I really like the look of her, too ^_^ And she has Sherman's eye colour which is really unique - didn't notice it before but it's lovely. And yes, Leslie's genes live on :D He has her eye colour, too. I can already tell they're going to be insane.

Offline doriankoeuf

• Llama Wrangler
    • The Patel Untouchablecy
fate is cruel and so am I. We will miss your silky jim-jams and rocking out.

That's...kind of the most awesome eulogy I've ever heard. *slow clap* XD Looking forward to seeing if France survives the Hollanders!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
*snickers uncontrollably*  Oh my... I love the toddlers.  They are so cute!  And of course Leslie is taking Kristy to France to meet a bunch of Frenchman so she can have more grandchildren!  What we all fail to realize is that Leslie has Evil as a hidden trait lol!  She's just good at masking it so no one suspects.  Where do you think Rachyl got it from?

I think I completely missed your comment - wat. Well, I found it now.
Leslie is slowly turning into Mrs. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice or something XD She didn't have much interest in grandchildren before Trish and Keegan and then suddenly she wanted to be a grandparent xD

That's...kind of the most awesome eulogy I've ever heard. *slow clap* XD Looking forward to seeing if France survives the Hollanders!

Ha, ha, thank you - I'm glad you like it! :P It came from the heart or... something. It came from somewhere. That's for sure.
They're going to... break France! Most likely :P

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Awesome chapter (as always)! Please could you PM me the lighting link and the baby CC... I find I quite like the little wisp of hair and the non-burrito-ness... Does the pillow and blanket work with toddlers too?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
I had a very panicky moment regarding the picture in which Leslie aged up. For a second I thought Sherwoodman was dying.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Great update. The toddlers are adorable, and I'm sure Sherman will enjoy being able to play more with Leslie's Baby's Babies! Hopefully Kristy will be able to find someone who isn't a total scumbag like a certain sim.

RIP Flo, your old lady antics will be missed.  :'(

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Awesome chapter (as always)! Please could you PM me the lighting link and the baby CC... I find I quite like the little wisp of hair and the non-burrito-ness... Does the pillow and blanket work with toddlers too?

I'll get right on it :) The set of blankets and pillows include blankets both for babies and toddlers :)

I had a very panicky moment regarding the picture in which Leslie aged up. For a second I thought Sherwoodman was dying.

Oh, yes, hopefully that day is far of. He only just aged up after all :3

Great update. The toddlers are adorable, and I'm sure Sherman will enjoy being able to play more with Leslie's Baby's Babies! Hopefully Kristy will be able to find someone who isn't a total scumbag like a certain sim.

RIP Flo, your old lady antics will be missed.  :'(

Thank you ^_^ Yeah, Sherman's going to be a fantastic babysitter. He's basically gotten Flo's job, I guess :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
2.4. Sacre Bleu!

Louise: Welcome back to the Hollander legacy. Last time, everyone grew old, Flo died and the twins aged up and are thus a little closer to becoming the soul sucking menaces we all know they’ll be. Also, Leslie suddenly turned into Mrs. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice and decided Kristy needed to find a man in France.
Kristy: You think my new man will be like Voldemort?
Louise: Nope. I’ve got all the best cheats and mods to make sure he isn’t.

Kristy: Right, so, holiday, what are we going to do now that we’re-
Leslie: Let’s meet every single man in France! :D For you, of course. Sherman Forest would be a little bit mad if I met other men.
Louise: I’m still not sure leaving Sherman with the babies was such a good idea? Even if this trip only is a couple of days, Sherman is probably hyperventilating by now…

Leslie: Shush! I’m giving out orders to my daughter! See, I want more grandchildren. Like one of these, and one of these. And they’re all going to call me Granny the Fantastic and they’ll all be fabulous astronauts just like me. I’ll help them through the tough times when you divorce your new husband and emotionally abandon them!
Kristy: Where did you even get those pictures?
Leslie: Less talking to me, more talking to eligible young men!

Louise: And so, Kristy goes around the town square of Champs le Sims and talks to everyone. Like this jerkface looking man.
Kristy: He’s too not-single for my tastes.
Louise: And too ugly for mine.

Kristy: This one is too non-single, too.
Louise: And I don’t see any floaty hearts of attraction.

Louise: Leslie, in the meantime, wants to drink nectar. And lots of it. And that’s when I spot… that guy.
Leslie: Huh, which guy?
Louise: That guy! Just right there to the left! He’s perfect! Kristyyyy!

Kristy: Oh my word, he’s perfect.
Gustave: Sacre bleu! Are you an ‘eroïne from a novel?
Louise: Yes, this is Gustave [Last name lost to the ages… what? I forgot and by this time they’re married in my game…].
Kristy: Is he…?
Louise: He’s not flirty!

Louise: And so, Kristy and Gustave get to know each other.
Kristy: I’m a magician, actually. I do things with birds and cards.
Gustave: Ah oui? I randomly change jobs for the ‘eck of it. I was un paparazzi just a second ago.
Kristy: Really, that’s odd…
Gustave: Oui, oui…
Leslie: I’ll just leave the lovebirds to it.
Louise: … is that another glass of nectar? How many have you had?
Leslie: *Hic* That’s none of your beeswax.

Louise: These two are already thick as thieves.
Kristy: … and then I said ‘That’s a good name for a band!’
Gustave: Sacre bleu!
Kristy: Hey, that’s a good name for a band, too!

Kristy: Hey, look, this is a flamingo!
Gustave: Ah, mais oui, I see.
Leslie: Yesh, that’sh very good, you two jusht haf fun and… marry and have five kidsh.
Louise: … Leslie, put the nectar down.

Leslie: I’m in Franche! You can shtop me *hic* It’sh what French people *hic* do – drink nectar!
Louise: That’s actually sort of insensitive to French people. Go do something that’s not drinking!

Kristy: Flowers? I magicked them out of my-
Louise: No! We don’t want to hear that!
Gustave: Sacre bleu! You are un angel!
Kristy: Nah, magician.

Gustave: Ah oui. Um, well ‘ave you magically stolen my ‘eart?
Kristy: Much better! I feel we have such a deep, spiritual connection after knowing each other for half a day. *Smooch*

Louise: Meanwhile, our recently drunk Leslie walks around the town square talking to random people.
Leslie: And now my *hic* beautiful daughter girl, thish ish her, ish making out with thish random French guy, ya see. She’sh been married to a pshychopath who made her life misherable *hic* and I’ve had a shuper hard life *hic* but I prevai- presherv- made it through and now I’m a *hic* fabuloush ashtronaut.
Random French Dude: ?
Louise: How do you even get drunk on nectar?

Leslie: Quiet! I’m lishtening…

Louise: And partaking in your favourite hobby…

Louise: … which is making daft faces.
Leslie: *GASP* This shtory ish *hic* so shcary.

Louise: And so, our brave heir heads home after a long day of excitement and smooching Gustave. This picture is here to set the mood. And to show off how lovely the lighting mod is. Nope, I’m still not over that. Look at it, dude, it’s not edited or anything (other than the size)!

Louise: But Kristy heads back to basecamp to sleep while this creepy paparazzi lady just sort of stands there while she is sleeping. See, Kristy is a one star celebrity.

Paparazzi Lady: OH MAN THIS WILL MAKE FOR A GREAT ARTICLE.
Louise: No. No, it won’t.
Paparazzi Lady: BUT SHE’S SLEEPING.
Louise: Oh, get lost.

Louise: And besides- Hey, another paparazzi!
Random Woman: Huh, who me? No, no, I just really like standing around staring away from people while they’re sleeping.
Louise: … You’re somehow creepier than any of the Hollanders. Kristy, Leslie, you snatched up a Frenchman, now go home. And yes, this is where we leave off. Next time: Kristy and Leslie return home and a certain French guy makes his move… into the house. The Hollanders’ house. Get it? He moves in? It was a play on… never mind. See ya next time!

Author's note: I'm compelled to tell you that I don't like this chapter. I felt very uninspired and just pumped it out to get it over and done with. Not in much of a Sims mood lately.
Still, I hope you'll come to like Gustave. He and Kristy are basically adorable and all over each other. Also: no Flirty trait. I can't really remember his traits right now and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'll add it in the next update.

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.4. Sacre Bleu! (15/07)
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2014, 04:19:39 AM »
It's only now that I actually noticed how Leslie calls her husband "Sherman Forest" all the time. LOL. These two... such a crazy couple.

Oh, Granny the Fantastic, what wonderful hopes for your daughter's future you have!

Oooooohhhh... Kristy found a non-flirty Voldemort. Nice!

Whenever Gustave says "Sacre bleu!" I always feel like the cook from Little Mermaid is going to show up and serve some lobster... or hunt for Sebastian the crab.

"I feel we have such a deep, spiritual connection after knowing each other for half a day. *Smooch*" - Oh, love etrnal... *swoon*

Still loving Leslie's faces. And she's really funny drunk... haha...

You keep not liking your chapters and everyone still seems to have fun reading them. (Well, I do... O.o) Seems like not many has been in a sims mood lately. Is it because it's July? o.O Ah well, a toast to Gustave! Sacre Bleu!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2014, 10:03:14 AM »
What's not to love about a drunk Leslie?   ;D

Glad to see that Kristy found a nice man for her!  Bonjour to Gustave.  May he survive the craziness of the Hollanders and not turn into Voldemort...or Sherman.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2014, 10:29:43 AM »
It's only now that I actually noticed how Leslie calls her husband "Sherman Forest" all the time. LOL. These two... such a crazy couple.

Oh, Granny the Fantastic, what wonderful hopes for your daughter's future you have!

Oooooohhhh... Kristy found a non-flirty Voldemort. Nice!

Whenever Gustave says "Sacre bleu!" I always feel like the cook from Little Mermaid is going to show up and serve some lobster... or hunt for Sebastian the crab.

"I feel we have such a deep, spiritual connection after knowing each other for half a day. *Smooch*" - Oh, love etrnal... *swoon*

Still loving Leslie's faces. And she's really funny drunk... haha...

You keep not liking your chapters and everyone still seems to have fun reading them. (Well, I do... O.o) Seems like not many has been in a sims mood lately. Is it because it's July? o.O Ah well, a toast to Gustave! Sacre Bleu!

Old habits die hard. No use in telling her (or me) that it's actually a terrible pun xD

She's not totally insensitive and insane or anything :P

Are heirs' spouses just going to be called Voldemorts from now on? Because I'd be up for that. It'd be a thing, our thing, like a running gag.

That's Sims love for ya :P

She just keeps making all the best faces, and her face is already a funny one :P She's my favourite.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that... except I'm pretty much known as the most self-critical person ever. So uh, yeah. I'm glad you liked it, though :3 Thank you! And yeah, I think perhaps there are people who spend their summer holidays doing things other than simming :P

What's not to love about a drunk Leslie?   ;D

Glad to see that Kristy found a nice man for her!  Bonjour to Gustave.  May he survive the craziness of the Hollanders and not turn into Voldemort...or Sherman.

Yeah, I don't know either. It helps that Sims just compulsively drink like so much nectar/juice when left to their own devices XD The first time Kristy made a drink when pregnant I was like: "Wow, wait, noo! The baby!" and then I remembered Sims bars are stocked with juice...

I'm really hoping he turns out to be much nicer, but he's already much better to play.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2014, 12:35:49 PM »
So does Voldemort mean that they have horrible faces? Like no nose and such? I GET THE JOKE HAHA SEE, I'M PART OF THIS GUYS, SO MUCH FUN.

You should change Gustave's skin because I hate it.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »
This is quite the eventful legacy  ;D
At least French people are better than voldemort!
What's your shaders mode, it's like amazing?!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2014, 01:28:26 PM »
*still giggling insanely* Leslie's face... Oh my, her expressions never fail to amuse and delight me!  And her drunk is just... fabulous lol.  And yes, all the spouses are now going to be Voldemort.  That simple lol. 

I can understand the not being in a Sim mood.  I've been in the same boat, mostly because I've been busy and it seems as soon as the heat and humidity show up, I don't want to do much of anything at all XD

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »
So does Voldemort mean that they have horrible faces? Like no nose and such? I GET THE JOKE HAHA SEE, I'M PART OF THIS GUYS, SO MUCH FUN.

You should change Gustave's skin because I hate it.

You're so not part of it :P

And maybe I should, but I'm not gonna do that, because that's the same skin every other sim has in my game because they're default skins so there :P

This is quite the eventful legacy  ;D
At least French people are better than voldemort!
What's your shaders mode, it's like amazing?!

It's hardly ever boring with the Hollanders - except for that time when they went to the Spring Festival.
Everything's better than Voldemort :P
I can send you a pm with a link, if you like ;)

*still giggling insanely* Leslie's face... Oh my, her expressions never fail to amuse and delight me!  And her drunk is just... fabulous lol.  And yes, all the spouses are now going to be Voldemort.  That simple lol. 

I can understand the not being in a Sim mood.  I've been in the same boat, mostly because I've been busy and it seems as soon as the heat and humidity show up, I don't want to do much of anything at all XD

Leslie has the best face - hands down. Everyone can go home now. Leslie wins.
I'm glad you like drunkenness and yes, Hollander legacy spouses are now known as Voldemorts in the honour of Jim whom none of us liked. (Don't question my logic).

Yeah, I think that's part of it with the heat :P It makes me just want to sit outside and read books rather than read...

anything