Author Topic: Alchemy  (Read 51602 times)

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
Re: Alchemy
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »
By the way, bringing a few Vials of Potent Bliss and Potent Invigorating Elixir when you go tomb raiding can be really helpful, along with moodlet manager (which I use to "cure" stinking sims in Academy after sparring)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
By the way, bringing a few Vials of Potent Bliss and Potent Invigorating Elixir when you go tomb raiding can be really helpful, along with moodlet manager (which I use to "cure" stinking sims in Academy after sparring)

I never thought about that!  thanks for the suggestion!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
The Potent Zombification Recipe Book just isn't showing up for me in the Elixir store, is it really rare or something? Any way to increase my chances of getting it? Sick of buying out the store and having it still not show up.  >:(

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2013, 05:58:05 PM »
The Potent Zombification Recipe Book just isn't showing up for me in the Elixir store, is it really rare or something? Any way to increase my chances of getting it? Sick of buying out the store and having it still not show up.  >:(

I think it is one of the rare ones.  With all the money you've spent, why haven't you gone to the bookstore and bought it?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
Quote from: Rainbow Dash on Today at 05:51:16 PM

The Potent Zombification Recipe Book just isn't showing up for me in the Elixir store, is it really rare or something? Any way to increase my chances of getting it? Sick of buying out the store and having it still not show up. 

I think it is one of the rare ones.  With all the money you've spent, why haven't you gone to the bookstore and bought it?

Oh I didn't even think of trying the bookstore! Thanks Rica!  :D

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Alchemy
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
Can anyone tell me where to find a tanzanite stone in moonlight falls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2014, 12:38:40 AM »
Can anyone tell me where to find a tanzanite stone?

According to Carl's Guide to Gems they are in your home town. There are a few ways you can go about getting one.

1) If you have the collection helper lifetime reward, that can be set to show you all the gems, and then you go to each location and check them out.

2) Consignment Store/Elixir Consignment store can sell them.

3) A dog or werewolf can find them.

4) A witch can do a conversion ritual on a collectible and you may get a tanzanite from them

5) Martial artists when using the board breaker and space rocks, may be able to shatter a spacerock board into a gem which could be tanzanite.

6) You might find one in catacombs beneath the mausoleums or as treasure in adventures.

7) Miner might dig one up for you.

There are probably other ways that may work. Precise locations of them depend on what town you are using.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2014, 11:29:59 AM »

According to Carl's Guide to Gems they are in your home town. There are a few ways you can go about getting one.

1) If you have the collection helper lifetime reward, that can be set to show you all the gems, and then you go to each location and check them out.

2) Consignment Store/Elixir Consignment store can sell them.

3) A dog or werewolf can find them.

4) A witch can do a conversion ritual on a collectible and you may get a tanzanite from them

5) Martial artists when using the board breaker and space rocks, may be able to shatter a spacerock board into a gem which could be tanzanite.

6) You might find one in catacombs beneath the mausoleums or as treasure in adventures.

7) Miner might dig one up for you.

There are probably other ways that may work. Precise locations of them depend on what town you are using.

Sorry, edited my first post to show I'm looking in moonlight falls. Thanks for the info!