Author Topic: Keep Your Friends Close: Graveyard Please!  (Read 11438 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: Tomba, the Spy: Part 4(18-2-14)
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »
Bravo, Tomba! :D

This sub-plot has been such an enjoyable read, and the way you incorporated both Tomba and Michael into the storyline was clever and fun. Also, I love the reference to Ben's current plight in Schip's story. :) An awesome update all-around!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
Bravo, Tomba! :D

This sub-plot has been such an enjoyable read, and the way you incorporated both Tomba and Michael into the storyline was clever and fun. Also, I love the reference to Ben's current plight in Schip's story. :) An awesome update all-around!

Seconding all of the above!  Very nicely done, Chetan and Tomba!  And I am definitely curious as to the meaning of the Sanskrit phrase.  May we hope for an explanation?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:04 PM »
Thanks Raia and Schip, for reading the chapter. I knew you all will enjoy it.
And for the meaning of the word, it is,
'Satya'= Truth/Goodness and 'Jayate'= Victory. And so, it means 'Victory of Goodness'. :)
To know more about the word 'Satyameh Jayate', click here.

P.S. And I was wrong, it is not a Sanskrit word, it is actually an ancient mantra.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »
"Victory of Goodness" - and it's the national motto of India.  What a wonderful motto!  Very inspirational.  Thanks for explaining it, Chetan.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2014, 10:39:20 PM »
A noble motto indeed. :) Thanks for pointing it out!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2014, 12:52:19 AM »
You are welcome. :)

Next chapter will come this weekend.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2014, 10:33:58 AM »
New Hostel Tour + First Job

[Hi, everyone, the story of the three Indian boys(now man) will continue]

After the school principal got rid of his problem, he agreed to organize the graduation ceremony of those newly passed students.

So next day, Pinky and her boys got ready and went to the city hall to attend the graduation ceremony. The school principal gave an inspirational speech to all of the students. He called all of the students one by one and gave them their diplomas.
Then was time for nomination,
Arjun was nominated as ‘Most likely to rock the world’.
Viru was nominated as ‘Most likely to write best-selling novels’.
And Naoba was nominated as ‘Most likely to upgrade the world’.
And Viru was chosen as the ‘Valedictorian’ of the class batch. He was chosen especially for topping the class and for being the most disciplined student in the class.
Viru gave an interesting and polite speech. He expresses his feelings and future planning to everyone. And he told everyone to do what their heart desires.
And thus the graduation ceremony ended with loud cheers, flying caps and diplomas. Pinky nearly cried seeing her boys very happy.

When Pinky and her boys returned at their hostel, they saw the renovation of their hostel. There were many improvements on their hostel plus 1 upper floor.
Pinky- I got some money from job, so, I thought of renovating the hostel and giving you different rooms to sleep. You will also enjoy the big TV room and kitchen.
All three- Yes, we love it.

New Hostel Tour
Hi, everyone, I am a newbie in building house and so, the hostel will be only consists of boxes. Actually, the hostel needed more room and so, I renovate the hostel.

1st floor

The boys’ rooms are on their favorite colors.
Naoba- Green

Arjun- Yellow.

Viru- Blue.

Viru’s room has an extra computer as he need it for writing books and other requirements.
The 1st floor has 2 bathrooms, so they will not to wait for other’s turn.
The 1st floor also has a telescope for Viru.

Ground floor

Pinky’s room will remain as it is, with its bathroom attached.
The kitchen is enlarged and added new dining table and nice chairs.

The middle bathroom has been taken out and now will be part of the study room.

TV room is added in the place of the previous boys’ room.

The Hostel(Overview)

Story(contd.]

Next day, all of them woke up and enjoyed their Goopy Carbonara breakfast. Chris(who stayed over last night) enjoyed the hamburger leftover. Viru was quick to finish his meal and went to fresh up.
Chris- So, he is starting his job, today.
Pinky- Yeah. He is very happy and confident on his job.
Chris- Yeah and the hostel is also very cool for them.

Then Viru left the hostel and went to the hospital by his car and started working.

Pinky then get dressed and left for her job. She has only one more level before becoming the top level businesswoman. Chris gave her a wink while she was leaving.

Then Arjun finished his meal and impressed Chris by dancing with him on Pop music.

After getting bored of dancing, he left the hostel and went to the plaza to perform ‘Play for tips’.
At first, he didn’t get any spectators, but later more people came to listen his sweet music.

Naoba has no job for now. So, he passed the time by upgrading the hostel computer.

3’0 clock came and Arjun get dressed as a Rock fan and began to work in the theater.

Viru worked hard and with full confidence and so he was promoted on his first day of work. He will be cleaning bad sheets instead of donating his organs. He is just a cleaner now, but he knew he will reach the milestone, one day or other.

Arjun was not promoted on his first day of work, but he got a new coworker friend, Holly Alto.

And all Arjun and Viru were waiting was for their girl to age up.

W/N: That’s all for this chapter. Please read and leave your kind comments and thoughts on this chapter. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: New Hostel Tour + First Job(24-2-14)
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2014, 11:16:48 AM »
Pinky has every right to be proud. The four boys have turned into fine young men. :D

I love the house and just how colorful everything is.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2014, 09:48:52 PM »
Pinky has every right to be proud. The four boys have turned into fine young men. :D

I love the house and just how colorful everything is.
Atleast someone commented on the chapter. Thanks for reading, Raia. Yes, I agree, she has every right to be proud of her 3 boys. And thanks for the compliment on the new hostel, I am a newbie in building and also spending more time in build mode autoshutdown/crash my computer. So, it was a quick method of upgrading the hostel, i.e. adding a simple floor and make separate box rooms for the boys.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »
This story is so cute <3  I love the romance between Pinky and Christopher Steel!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2014, 05:19:56 AM »
This story is so cute <3  I love the romance between Pinky and Christopher Steel!
Thanks for reading. Glad you like the story. I am somewhat busy nowadays and also my laptop is also not working properly, so I am further delaying the next update.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2014, 08:48:21 AM »
Take your time. :) We all know that real life gets busy. Take care!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2014, 06:47:23 AM »
After 4 month delay, I think I am now ready for another update in this story. Between losing interest, computer not working and really busy in real life, I was unable to update the story. But now the update is ready to be posted. I am working on it right now and will surely be posted tonight(morning for others).

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2014, 11:15:06 AM »
Cloe Pleasant, a great friend of all

[Hi, everyone. Sorry for the huge 4 month delay. Actually I was busy and my computer was not working properly and so I couldn’t update this story. So, now let’s see what new happens in our lovely hostel]

Pinky arrived hostel after huge workload and lengthy business meeting with other clients. She was fighting her way to become the top person of the business career, to become a ‘Business Icon’.

She was as usual hungry after work and so began cooking her lunch ‘Grilled Cheese’. That’s not her favorite, but she and her boys loved it.

Actually she didn’t know someone was going to visit the hostel and spread happiness and fun over them.
Viru came to hostel wearing his cleaner uniform and lots of dirt on his uniform. So, he cleaned it up. While cleaning, he heard the horror doorbell sound. He thought someone is coming, might be Darleen visiting him. Unfortunately, both Darleen and Kalynn have not aged up and so, no romance for Viru and Arjun. But they kept talking to each other and keeping their relationship.

At the front door, Viru saw a familiar elder woman.

Viru- Mrs. Pleasant. So nice of you to visit our hostel. Mam Pinky is on kitchen. Please be seated.
Cloe- Thanks for the welcome, dear. I am old but never lose interest in visiting my dear friends. So, where is Pinky? I have good news for her.
Cloe find Pinky cooking the grilled cheese and started chatting with her.
Cloe- So, here you are. I have some good news.

Pinky- Good news! Can’t wait to hear. Tell me Cloe.
Cloe- Okay. Dan phoned me last night. He said sorry to me and her sister for not interacting with us and also to you and your boys for missing the fabulous party. Actually, he and his competitors were on a challenge, so he couldn’t call us. He is now in the Mole mansion waiting for the execution result.
Pinky- So, that’s the reason. I pray he passed the execution and win the Mole contest.
Cloe- And it looks like all the boys have grown up and working in their career.
Pinky- Yes. One day, they were teenagers and next fully grown young adults. Viru and Arjun have started working and I am sure they will surely succeed in becoming the top person of their career.
Cloe- And the other one?
Pinky- Naoba! I don’t know about him. He keeps tinkering and playing chess with others. I don’t know how he will fare in his life.
Cloe- Relax, Pinky. He knows what’s right about him. He will surely fare in his life.
Pinky- Then we have to wait for it. Anyway are you okay for sleepover?
Cloe- Anything for you, my dear friend.

Then Cloe find Viru playing at the hostel chess table. Cloe chatted with Viru and then challenged him for a chess match.
The match was between two geniuses and so the match took long time.

Eventually, Viru’s queen knocked Cloe’s King and so win the match.
Cloe clapped for Viru seeing the genius in Viru.

When 9’o clock came, Pinky called all of them for Grilled cheese dinner. Arjun was at work, so he didn’t join the dinner.

Cloe- Such a nice meal you have prepared, Pinky. I applaud your cooking skill. But unluckily you are not better than my five star chef son.
Pinky- Yes, I agree. Dan is just the best cook in the whole Sunset Valley.
Cloe- Yes. And your hostel is also very nice and beautiful. So, Naoba, tell me what is your future plan?

Naoba- I have no future plan, for now. But I am thinking of joining a part-time career.
Cloe- That’s good. Yawn, I think it’s time for sleep. Can I use your bed, Pinky?
Pinky- With pleasure.
Cloe- Okay then. Bye and goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.

And Cloe left the kitchen and went to sleep.

At 10’o clock, Arjun came tired and bored. He got one promotion because of his hard work and after hours work.

Pinky remained awake and continue painting to get some extra money and to decorate the hostel.

Before sleeping, Arjun played some guitar to increase his guitar skill and to get rid of his boring state.

Viru and Naoba kept playing chess until 11’o clock when Naoba felt sleepy and went to his bedroom. While Viru stargazed on the hostel telescope.

Pinky felt very sleepy after finishing her painting and so went to sleep with Cloe.

But their sleep time was going to be end soon. Around 1am Twyla Summers decided to loot the hostel. But since the hostel has alarm installed, she was spotted and the alarm began buzzing.

All of them and their neighbors were rudely awakened and watch the police fight the burglar.

Eventually the police won and handcuffed the burglar. And so the neighbors returned to their home and boys to their beds.

Pinky was showering for her early work. Just then, the inappropriate police officer came toward Pinky and started advising about home security and other stuffs. Pinky freaked out and asked him to leave.

To be continued
[That’s all for this chapter. Please read and share your views and feedback on this chapter. Hope you all like this chapter. More stories later.]

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: Cloe Pleasant, a great friend of all(20-6-14)
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »
Renewing the love

[This is just a simple update. The bigger and cool one is coming next. Check this out for now.]

The next day starts with Arjun playing his guitar with his smiling face. Only one skill level left for him to max his guitar skill. He has high hopes that he will max it very soon.

While playing his guitar he heard another sweet guitar tune coming from the hostel kitchen. He followed the music and found their visiting guest Cloe Pleasant playing her guitar. She was playing a master tune and Naoba was dancing on it. Arjun felt slightly jealous that he didn’t have the master tune and she have. She must have level 10 guitar skill, Arjun thought.

The tune was so wonderful and sweet that Arjun couldn’t do anything but dance on it.

After the tune ended, Arjun went towards her and greet her.

A- Thanks for the music tune. It was so sweet and relaxing. It will excel very guitar tunes.
C- Thanks. I heard that you also play guitar and a good one, also.

A- Yeah. I am working on it.
C- Good luck. One day, you will top the charts and become a rock star. I will be waiting for that day.
A- Thanks for that.

A phone call to Arjun stopped the conversation. Arjun answered it.
A- Oh, sorry. It is from work. I have to go. My boss needs his Rock fan on duty. So, feel free yourself on this hostel. Bye.

After Arjun left for work, Cloe chose Naoba for conversation, but went badly when she found Arjun to be an outdoor-hater. Naoba just kept complaining about her love of outdoors. So, Cloe dressed up and left the hostel.

While Naoba found fun in watching action movies.

Besides Pinky worked hard, hold meetings and chat with her coworker and so she was promoted to the ‘Chairman of Board’. She now earns $361/hour and is one step from reaching the top milestone of the business career.

Arjun also after being impressed in his hard work and overtime work got promoted to ‘Roadie’.

But he still wears the fan outfit. He and his coworker came out and socialize a bit before she left for her home.

Feeling tired, Arjun then returned to the hostel.

Meanwhile Viru was promoted to ‘Paramedic’. He will now drive the hospital ambulance to and fro. He invited Darleen over to announce his promotion. She came after some minutes. She was delighted to hear that she pated Viru’s back and congratulate him.

Viru then talk about his astronomical discoveries to her, his recently discovered moon and planet he named after him ‘Planet Viru’.

Then they hug and since Darleen was feeling sleepy he asked her to sleep over and quickly cure her of sleepiness by using his Moodlet manager.

Then they had a game of Racing.

V- So nice of you having for a sleepover. I am glad you agreed. We will greatly enjoy this sleepover.

D- Yeah. This hostel is so very beautiful. It is very different from the previous one.

V- Yeah. It was renovated last month. I am very happy you love this house. Now, let’s sleep. We have a guest bed for you.

Thus the night ended.
Next day, Arjun took the chance and invited his still-teen love Kalynn for a chance to talk to her before she aged to Young adult. She arrived about a minute later.

They hugged (friendly) and talked a bit.

Then Arjun used his guitar to serenade her by playing some sweet and romantic tune for her.
She loved it.

As that day was holiday, Viru went to the Bunch home and tutor Darleen to increase her grade for her final exam.

Viru returned to hostel and found Arjun and his girlfriend Kalynn having lunch. He also joined the lunch by taking out the Grilled Cheese leftover.

Arjun and Kalynn continued their conversation while Viru ate his meal.

[That’s all for the chapter. I will want some feedback and comments on this chapter. Hope you all like this chapter.]
Next up: Pinky’s adult birthday.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: Renewing the love(28-6-14)
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2014, 02:04:47 PM »
Pinky is already approaching her adult years? Wow, does time fly! It's good to see that the boys are doing so well!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2014, 08:46:39 PM »
Pinky is already approaching her adult years? Wow, does time fly! It's good to see that the boys are doing so well!
Thanks for the comment. It has given me the urge to continue writing the story. And yes, time does fly in sims. Since she has vast number of friends, the party will have huge number of guests. Might turn out lame because of the size of the hostel. The boys are also doing well in their career, well except for indoor hater Naoba. The next update will come soon, maybe tomorrow.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
The wonderful/tragic birthday party

Next day(night) Arjun came to hostel after getting promoted to ‘Stage Hand’. He felt very happy from this. He will now be working with his band members. Now he just work on maintaining the stage, but he know soon he will become a famous rock star in the town.

Just after he reached hostel, he called Kalynn and invited her over even if it was late. Kalynn came as promise and began congratulating Arjun on his special promotion.  Now they are waiting for the perfect time and condition and get married and settled their life.

Then Arjun took out his guitar and serenade her before she left for the night.

After she left, Arjun started practicing his guitar to excel his music career.

Next morning (which was a great day for Pinky), Arjun and Naoba woke up early and hang out at the swing and had some friendly bonding.

Naoba- I hear that your guitar tunes is now perfect and sweet as ever. I will very like to hear that tune.
Arjun- Yes, you will surely. I am playing for tips today at Central Park.
Viru- Yes, we will. Let’s go to Central Park, now.
Naoba- Okay, then.

Then the three boys went to Central Park to enjoy the day and to hear Arjun’s guitar music.

Since Arjun was almost a master guitarist, many people visiting the park stopped and watch Arjun playing for tips. And Arjun got may tips from these many people. He was enjoying this.

While Naoba and Viru started playing ball in the park.

After sometime, Viru went to his work and others enjoyed their picnic. They eat their hotdogs next to Vita and her daughter and Arjun’s coworker Holly Alto. She was advising her to work in Politics/Business and not on some cheap Music career, while eating her meal.

Naoba got bored of her lecture and so return to hostel. While Arjun went to work in the theater.

Pinky got tired for painting and went to the central park to participate in the Grillothon contest. And of course she wins the first prize after cooking five perfect meals.

There she met her love Chris Steel, and then spend the evening dining with him.

6pm came and Pinky invited her friends and also her boy’s friends to her birthday party.

[Now the real fun begins]

Before the party started Viru returned after getting promoted to Medical Intern. He seems relaxed after getting that promotion.

Pinky and Viru changed to formalwear and started the party by dancing to the big stereo, they just bought. Pinky also ordered a cake for this occasion.

8pm came and the real party started. All invited guests + uninvited party crashers danced at the music.

When it was time for Pinky for blowing the candle, disaster struck as the cake started burning and the carpet turning into complete black.

Then all goes wild. Some of them freaked out while others tried to extinguish the flames. And they succeed and saved nearly half of the cake.

Next fate chooses her to age up without the cake. All of them cheered and wished her good luck.

After wishing for same dress and no wrinkles, Pinky became a fully fledged Adult. Next Elder and it will be not pleasant like this, she thought.

She shared the cake with everyone and spends the remaining night enjoying with her boys and her friends.

To be continued

[That’s all for this chapter. Please read this chapter and give your valuable feedback and comments on this chapter. Hope you all like this chapter.]
Next: Romance is on full swing.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: The wonderful/tragic Birthday Party(09-7-14)
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2014, 09:55:36 PM »
Becoming a Business Icon

After the party ended all guests were leaving for their home. Darleen was also leaving. But Viru who has just return to hostel after working on a hospital emergency saw Darleen leaving and called her. Darleen answered his call and ran towards him. Viru saw that Darleen has aged up to Young Adult.

V- So, Happy Birthday, gorgeous. Maybe this will make you happy and forgive me for missing your birthday.

D- Thanks. I was waiting for this all the time.
V- I know. So, what about some amazing massage. You will need it after those hard dancing.

They kissed and hugged, and then Viru thought the time was right for the next level.
V- Darleen, you are my love and I want to carry this relationship to the next level. So, will you respect my love and be my lovely girlfriend?

Darleen nodded at the instant and they kissed celebrating it.

V- Please patiently wait for me to become a proper doctor and then we can seal this relationship for life.
D- I will be waiting for that moment.

And they parted for the night.

Next morning, Pinky took out the Foosball table that she got as her birthday present and put it on the outside. Then the boys after seeing it started playing on it instead of watching television. This also increased their athletic skill. Pinky also played a round in her business outfit before she go to work and grab the ultimate promotion to the top designation of a business career, i.e. Power Broker.

She was working very hard and holding many numbers of meetings to get this promotion. But it required approval from the council and retirement of Mr. Alto.
2 days ago she got the news that Mr. Alto will be retiring this day, and she will got the chance to get that promotion.
Naoba was playing chess and working on his Renaissance lifetime wish when her job car came. She ran to it and went to work in the Business office happily and with high hopes.

Viru also went to work in the hospital after playing a round in the foosball table. He was working as an intern in the hospital and was working hard and doing overtime to grab the next promotion.

Few hours later, there was a meeting in the business office whether to promote Pinky or not. Seeing her work results and corporation with her coworkers and boss, all the members voted in the favor of her promotion and so in that moment, she was promoted to ‘Power Broker’.
She came out of the office very happily.

Admiring her work and job level, she was given her own limo and its own personal driver. Now she will no longer need her cheap car, as she will now always be travelling in her own limo. Truly she is now a real business icon.

She returns to the hostel in her black limo and express happiness by dancing to the stereo. Her hard work has truly paid off.

She called her coworker Ilene Langerak and invited her over to express her gratitude of helping in promoting her. Ilene came few minutes later. And she patted Pinky on her promotion and wished her good luck for the future.

Then they continued their conversation till they became best friends.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Viru came out really tired and exhausted after many hours of hospital duty and intern classes. Lucky for him, he was successful in the intern exams and so got promoted to ‘Resident’.

Naoba and Pinky highly congratulate him on his achievement. Viru was tired but finished reading his research paper before going to his bed on exhaustion.

Pinky invited her new best friend and coworker Ilene to sleepover as it was late and she was really tired.
Arjun came to hostel at midnight after doing overtime work and getting a promotion to ‘Band Manager’.

He was not tired and so played his guitar to master the guitar skill.
To be continued

[That’s all for now. Please read this chapter and share your kind thoughts and feedback about this chapter. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.]
Next: Double Date

by Swirl~Girl

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: Becoming a Business Icon(15-7-14)
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2014, 06:52:07 PM »
Congratulations to Power Broker Pinky!  A well-deserved promotion. ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2014, 09:14:41 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates in this story. Actually, RL has been keeping me busy and away from playing the game. And also I was waiting for sims4 to come in amazon.in but it is not there yet. So, will wait for some more time. Anyway, I have already wriiten an update and it will be coming soon.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2014, 12:08:44 AM »
Sorry readers, I couldn't update this story as I am quite busy in RL matters and also I am also unwell this days. So, I had not time for playing the sims. And because of that I am putting this great story on hold(hiatus). Maybe the time will come when I continue updating the story. So, I kindly request the forum staff to move this story to graveyard.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Keep Your Friends Close: Graveyard Please!
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2014, 10:36:53 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard at the author's request.

anything