Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21985 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please
« on: June 03, 2014, 12:32:58 AM »
Ragnum Immortal Dynasty

I thought about doing a story with this attempt to see if it helps me finish the challenge. This is the fourth time I start it.

Thinking ahead I decided to disable all weather and have 28 days of summer. I disabled fairies, werewolves and vampires, only allowed witches. No lunar cycle. (All for the purpose of the story).

Chapters:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

EDIT: I would like to clarify that my game is in spanish, so I'm translating things looking the forum and the guide (traits, LTWs, LTRs). So far I could find everything I needed to translate except opportunities, that I will translate literally.

1° Generation: Dánae Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Gatherer, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Natural Cook, Supernatural Fan.
Spouse: Christopher Ragnum (Steel)
Children: Ambar Ragnum
LTW: Alchemy Artisan (yes)
Career: Gardener (yes)
Supermaxed Skill: Alchemy (yes)
Other maxed skills: Gardening; Cooking
Building: EverFresh Delights Supermarket
Property: Stoney Falls (upgraded)
LTRs: Super Green Thumb; Magic Hands; Food Replicator.
Best Friends: Christopher Ragnum, Emma Hatch, Mortimer Goth, Thifany Ursine, Ambar Ragnum, Bella Bachelor
BlackOps: A good harvest (una buena cosecha); Lettuce to the rescue (lechuga al rescate); Uncommonly good; A just in time harvest (una cosecha de lo más oportuna); Outstandingly Rare; The Omnificent Plant.
Museum Pieces
Portraits: Young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: Young adult, adult, elder
Photographs: Young adult, adult, elder

2° Generation: Ambar Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Friendly, Genius, Bookworm, Charismatic, Workaholic.
Spouse: Ciro Hatch
Children: Augusto Ragnum
LTW: Super Popular (yes)
Career: Education (yes)
Supermaxed Skill: Science (yes)
Other maxed skills:  logic, carisma
Building: Divisadero Budget Books
Property: Sumerhills Spring (upgraded)
LTRs: No Bills Ever, Bookshop Bargainer, Fireproof Homestead,
Best Friends: Dánae Ragnum, Ciro Hatch, Augusto Ragnum, Ama Güell, Román Zugarrondo, Derrick Zarraga.
BlackOps: Further Reading (lecturas complementarias); Carismatica paste (pasta carismática); Helps accountants (ayuda a los contables); Perfect test (evaluación perfecta); An apple a day (una manzana al día); School snacks (aperitivos escolares).
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder

3° Generation: Augusto Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Virtuoso, Artistic, Good Sense of humor, Schmoozer, Natural Born Performer
Spouse: Brisa Bachelor
Children: Alejo Ragnum
LTW: Master of the Arts
Career: Singer
Supermaxed Skill: Painting
Other maxed skills: guitar
Building: Wilsonoff Community Theatre
Property: Performance Park (upgraded)
LTRs: Engaging, Extra Creative, Complimentary Entertainment
Best Friends: Brisa Bachelor, Pau Lizano, Tarsicia Montaña, America Ramilla, Gregoria Lodero, Walkiria Zambrano
BlackOps: art class (clase de arte), songs for food (canciones por comida), show in the park (espectáculo en el parque), order and concert (orden y concierto), a little of rock Hogan's style (un poco de rock al estilo Hogan), show on the central stage (espectáculo en el escenario central).
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young aldult, adult, elder
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder

4° Generation: Alejo Ragnum

Traits: Athletic, Disciplined, Genius, Brave, Charismatic
Spouse: Abril Crumplebottom
Children: Amelle Ragnum
LTW: Physical Perfection
Career: Law Enforcement - Special Agent track
Supermaxed Skill: Martial Arts
Other maxed skills: Athletics
Building: Llama Memorial Stadium
Property: Le Petit Shark Pool Center (upgraded)
LTRs:
Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young adult
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult

5° Generation: Amelle Ragnum

Traits: Friendly, Excitable
Spouse:
Children:
LTW:
Career:
Supermaxed Skill:
Other maxed skills:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler,
Sculptures: toddler,
Photographs: toddler,

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
Prologue:

The founder of this dynasty is Dánae Ragnum.

She grew up in an orphanage on the outskirts of Bridgesports, forgotten by the government in an effort to promote the film industry. Resources were scarce, barely enough to cover the need for food, so her possessions were never really hers, all she had was shared with some of the others children.

She can’t remember exactly when it happened, but from an early age, has memories of a previous life. A life of luxury and beauty, danger and war. The memories are fuzzy and she often doubted that they were no more than mere dreams.

A few days before leaving the orphanage for good, one of the nuns came to her.

“The night we found you was a very unusual one. It was a stormy day from dawn and as the hours passed the weather worsened. The storm was so strong that it seemed as if  earth, sea and sky they were fighting. Two of my sisters and I were looking through the window, when it happened. A strong beam fell from the sky and then there was silence. The weather calmed down immediately. Then we heard cries from the place where the lightning had struck. We ran to the place and there we found you, right in the middle of the crater that was created.”

Dánae was silent trying to process all that information. The old woman continued her story.

“The funny thing is you're neither the first nor the last.”

“What?”

The woman handed her some papers among which there were train tickets and the ownership of a land to her name.

“When you get there you will find your guide.”

“Guide?... Sister…”

“Now, go to pack. Sunset Valley waits.”

“But… you can’t say something like this and…”

“You will understand in time”

“I need to understand now… What guide? What awaits for me in Sunset Valley?”

“It’s time.”

“Time for what?”

“To start your immortal dynasty.”

Well, this is my first story. In addition, English is not my first language, so any correction is welcome because it helps me improve.

I hope this story is well accepted.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 12:57:26 AM »
Interesting prologue! And... bookmarked.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:18:55 AM »
Here I bring the first chapter.

Thanks for comment, Lisa46

Chapter 1

“You are our salvation, my child. You and your children are the keys to our world going back to its former glory.”

Dánae awoke to hear the train horn announcing the arrival in Sunset Valley. Her thoughts were still in the dream, in the melodious voice and the strange words.

Who spoke to her in the dreams?

Fifteen minutes later, a broom ride between, Dánae was in the middle of her new land, feeling a little intimidated by the size of the lot and the two manors on either side.

“And now… what?”

In the silence that dominated the area, she remembered some of the words that the nun had said. She had spoken of a guide and an immortal dynasty. Also mentioned that she was not the first to tray it.

But ... Who was her guide? What was an immortal dynasty? Why she had to try it? And the most important question of all. Was all that related to her dreams?

Realizing that while standing in her empty lot she was not going to get those answers, decided to tour the city and see what it had to offer. But before she could get on her broom, she heard the same voice that plagued her dreams.

“You need a helper.”

Instead of panicking like a normal person would, she sighed.

“Now I also hear you when I'm awake.”

The voice chucked.

“I can guess that you are my guide.”

“Exactly.”

“Who are you? Not to sound rude, but I have heard you all my life and I don’t even know why.”

“I can’t tell you, not yet. But I’m going to explain what an immortal dynasty is about.”

The next few minutes the voice explained to Dánae the eight requirements to achieve immortality, the amount of sims in the world have tried and those that have succeeded.

You could say that Dánae was a little surprised.

“Why me?” “Why did you choose me?”

“That's another question I can’t answer.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are still young and need to experience life and the wisdom of age. But fear not, you will know everything in due time. And I'll be with you every step of the journey.”

With the last words, the voice disappeared. Dánae decided to walk around the city as planned and getting a helper for her dynasty.

Out of a house was a group of young people so she decided to give it a try.

“Oh hello, I’m Emma Hatch. You are new in Sunset, I suppose. What type of challenge are you doing?”

Dánae was speechless.

“I’m good at cooking and I have an artistic trait. That is going to help you if you’re trying an immortal dynasty.”

“Don’t sound so eager, Emma. You’ll scare her away.”

“Shhh Tamara.”

Past the initial shock, Dánae decided to take a chance on Emma and stood talking to her until late afternoon. Emma proved to be a friendly girl with sense of humor, with the added bonus of the cooking and artistic traits.

A lot of talk and a friendly hug later, she had gotten her painter. So they decided to go to their new home.

Emma only had $ 900 in their pockets, but the things in her personal inventory helped to raise the funds.  At least enough to cover the needs and purchase the items for their skills.

Tired of a long day of talk, they used the new rocking chairs.

No beds for now.

In her dreams, Dánae was visited again.

“You did very well the first day, my child.”

“Thanks, Guide.”

I know it's a short chapter, but I hope you liked it.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
Excellent start! I love the storyline so far.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 08:57:01 AM »
Thank you, Raia Draconis

Chapter 2:

The girls started the day early; Dánae went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables to start her garden. While Emma approached the easel to earn a skill point in paint so she can register as a painter.

The day went just gaining some skill points and Dánae managed to create her first elixir, a Jar of Friendship. So she decided to walk around town and see on who she could use it.

She ended up visiting the central park where she picked some flowers to increase funds and harvested some fruit trees to use as fertilizer for her little garden.

While taking some apples, she heard the voice of her guide.

“Good evening, Dánae, how was your day?”

“Oh, hi, Guide… mmm… I was wondering how to call you, since you don’t tell me who you are.”

“Guide is fine for now, my child.”

Dánae huffed. “Fine.”

“I have another question. Why you call me “my child”? Am I related to you?”

“Well, that’s a difficult answer. Are we related? I could say yes, but not in the human way. We are no blood related.”

“What way then?”

“For started you are my chosen to carry this task, but that isn’t a random choose. Oh no, you were born for this, I choose you before we created you.”

“Created…? We…?”

“That's enough information for now. I don’t think you are prepared for more yet. Also, I'm here for another purpose. You need to find your second helper and husband.”

Dánae doesn’t freak out at all, I can assure you, for the first second…

“What? A husband? I only started my young adult age; I don’t need a husband right now."

“I disagree, you need a husband. One that can make your ice sculptures. And give you a child in the future.”

Danae deep breathed to calm her rising panic. “Ok… ahhh… I fine now. Where do I find a husband?"

“That’s something that you have to figure out. After all, it's your husband.”

And with those last words, the voice disappeared.

“Some help she is.” Dánae protested.

OoOoO

Emma was happily painting when her phone rang.

“Emma Hatch, the painter dynasty, here.”

“Hello, Emma, it’s me, Dánae.”

“Hi, Dánae! I was painting all day and I almost at level 4. In a few days I'll be able to start your portraits.”

“That’s great news, Emma! But, I… well… I need some help. It seems like I have to find a husband.”

“Of course, that’s very important for the dynasty, especially for founders. How can I help you, exactly?”

“As you know, I new here so I don’t know many people, in reality I only know you. So, I was wondering if you could give me some tips about the town’s men.”

“Yes! I like helping you. First, I think, we must rule out married men because you need a sculptor, like yesterday, and don’t have the time to woo one, what’s shame because Thornton Wolf is very handsome and the rumors say that he has problems with his wife. So… single guys… singles guys… well there is Leighton Sekemoto who is a cute guy whit nice eyes but has a toddler and I think that we aren’t prepared enough for a nooboo yet, you know, with the lack of a house and all that. My ex roomies, Stiles McGrew is a loner, so no and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, really whit that name? Is a big no no. Gobias Koffy, well is rumored he prefers the company of men. Xander Clavell still leaves with his parent and doesn’t have a good reputation. So that leaves you with Christopher Steel, who is average looking, with that thin mouth, but is a great kisser according to Blair. Plus he is an angler and I think he has a hidden trait because he’s always cleaning and looking after nooboos.”

“Wow that a lot of information that you have, Emma. So, Christopher Steel… Where I can find him?.”

“I have his address, but I think he is now working at the festival in the central park.”

“Is he the brown haired with blue eyes in the food stand?”

“Possibly”

“Thank, Emma, I'll wait until closing time to introduce myself to Christopher.”

And so she did taking a nap in one of the benches.

For some reason the jar of friendship couldn’t be thrown to him so she has to work like normal people do to get a friendship with Christopher.

They talked and flirted a bit.

“Would you like to know my veggies?”

“That is a very interesting proposal.”

But alas, the day came soon and Christopher had to return to his job.

“Do you like how I Iook in this uniform?”

“Mmm, yes you look… very hot.”

A white lie is necessary from time to time.

Dánae arrived home exhausted and threw herself into the rocking chair.  The rest of the day was spent taking care of the garden, while Emma continued to paint.

Another nap followed and was interrupted by a phone call.

“Hi, Dánae, it’s Christopher. I was wondering if you have a few good veggies that we spoke of last night.”

“Yes, of course. I give them to you tonight.”

She didn’t say that the fruits weren’t from her garden; she hoped Christopher would not notice that they were harvested in the park last night.

“I must confess I did not need those vegetables. I was just looking for an excuse to see you again.” Said the man holding her hands.

The flirting and the nice words continued for a while until Dánae dared to take a step forward.

And hours later, she was sure he was the man she wanted to share her life, after all she knew him for two days, twice the time it took to ask Emma to move in with her. So under the food stand that witnessed their love, she pop the question.

Jumping in joy, he says yes and without wasting time they changed vows and rings right there.

And with the money he brought they build a house, more like a shack really.

But as Emma said, not because they lived in a hut had to be all horrible. Therefore, she being the official painter of this generation took her watercolors and gave color to the interior.

All in all, Christopher was happy with the change. The only bad thing is that there were no beds so their wedding night would have to be postponed.

But Dánae reminded him that they do have a shower. It made him happy

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 2)
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 11:19:32 PM »
The first picture isn't from the game file.

Chapter 3

In her dream, Dánae was walking in what appeared be an empty Sunset Valley.

“What is it? Why the town is empty?”

For a few seconds she thought no one would answer, but as always her guide spoke.

“This is the future. This is the past. It is what we are trying to prevent and why I have chosen you. This is the future of the nation sim, but also the history of our world.”

“Your words only confuse me.”

Dánae looked to the deserted fields; where there used to be buildings and people walking by there was only empty lands. What would happen in the future for the city to end that way? She had no answers and her guide apparently didn’t want to give them.

“Again you have made reference to "we". Obviously, you're not working alone.”

That's true I'm not the only one. There are several of us interested in restoring what once was our and prevent what happened to us from happening to this world. We were vain and we slept on our laurels, literally. We saw the signs and did nothing to stop what was coming thinking we were invincible. Of course, we were wrong and for our arrogance we paid a very high price. Only one of us always knew something could happen but she has always been wiser than others. So she was the one who brought us together, at least most of us, and formulated this plan. She was always the hearts of our family. She is the fire that gives life and warmth to the homes.”

Dánae awoke from her nap disoriented, it took a few seconds to recognize where she was until she saw Christopher sleeping in the chair next to her.

Then her guide was not alone and was not the mastermind behind all this.

“Is something wrong, honey?

“Only a dream” she smiled to him in thanks.

He observed her for a few seconds.

“Is the reason for your dynasty?”

She looked at the warm blue eyes and inviting smile. He was a good man and she has made a good choice with him.

“When you are ready to tell me I’ll be here.” He said walking to the sculpting station.

The following days were routine, Emma painting, Christopher sculpting and Dánae with her garden and alchemy. Emma and Christopher were subjects of experiments to Dánae’s elixirs giving as a result less sleep.

Emma's paintings were a success and began to be requested by the townies.

“I want you to paint a broom”

“A broom?”

“Yes, it's for my mother.”

“Is she a witch?”

“No, I want to remind her to clean the house from time to time.”

“Ahhh…”

Beyond weird orders, she fulfilled all gaining some popularity, fans and also a very annoying paparazzi. So she decided it was time for a makeover at the gym.

Meanwhile, Dánae was happily experimenting with her elixirs and her garden gave its first products, so she went to the elixirs’ store.

“Look, I know how to cross my eyes.”

“What, lady?”

“Ehem… I’m here to sell my coffee beans.”

That night…

“Emma, I hope not to offend, but I need to throw 50 elixirs to others.”

“I'm not offended but I'm too tin, I would like a few pounds more.”

“Don’t worry you won it in a few days.”

“It’s ok, Emma. I’m not sleeping for three days.” She heard Christopher from behind.

The days continued and Dánae began to earn $ 5000 per day with her garden so they made renovations to the house. They added a bedroom for the couple decorated with their favorite colors (lime and irish green), a kitchen with dining room and a corner for Emma (with some black).

With elixirs suppressing sleep, Emma was able to master the painting skill and meet the three challenges, so she painted a masterpiece of Dánae and decided to start with photography.

She went to the library to read a little about the subject before taking a few pictures, but she was sidetracked when the man of her dreams entered the building.

“You look good, Emma. I have not seen you since you were a teenager, you look so grown up.”

I have a terrible hunger, but I do not mind waiting a couple of hours. Not that Morgana’s food is good or anything. Thought Thornton.

So they talked late into the night. They decided to meet the next night in central park and Emma took with her a small present from Dánae.

“Hi, Emma.” It was all he could say before Emma throw him a jar.

Best friends instantly.

Although she was not flirty, took a deep breath and began to flatter him. He didn’t seem adverse to the idea.

“When I was a child, I often went to my father's office hoping to see you.”

He smirked. “You were a very cute teen, but now you are a beautiful woman.”

They spent a few hours talking and Thornton told her how his marriage was ending and Morgana had filed for divorce. Emma explained that she was helping a dynasty girl.

“So you can’t move out of the house”.

“No, but I can have a boyfriend.”

“Would you be him?”

“Your boyfriend? Delighted to be him.

And without much ado he kissed her.

The next morning, Dánae and Christopher decided to be lazy in bed.

“I was thinking.” Say Christopher “Your portrait and ice sculpture are ready and in four days we aged to adults. I think we are ready to have a baby.”

“I like nothing more than have a nooboo with you.” Dánae answer to the implicit question.

And they heard the bells.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 3)
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 07:43:40 PM »
Chapter 4

Things in the immortal dynasty’s house were going smoothly, Dánae and Christopher were happy with the imminent arrival of their first child.

Emma celebrate her birthday with just Thornton on a romantic date.

She also spent much time outside the house increasing her photography skill, taking the 75 pictures needed to increase the base value and going diary to the consignment store to get the best camera. Luckily she got it the day before to Dánae birthday and she would add soon a photo next to the painting and ice sculpture that were already in the museum.

Christopher decided to sculpt Dánae while pregnant, he had the idea that all pregnant women were sculpted in ice.

He knew that they would not increase the value of the museum, but it would be a nice touch along with the paintings of the spouses.

Emma was about to photograph Dánae.

“Pose for a photo, Dánae”.

“Really? Don’t you realize the state I am?"

Christopher intervened and took her to the hospital and after a few hours of screaming the happy couple brought home a new family member.

Ambar was borne a friendly genius.

“I congratulate you, my child.”

“Thank you, Guide. Isn’t she beautiful?”

“Very beautiful and her guide is happy that her chosen has arrived to this world.”

The voice faded before she could ask any questions.

When Dánae left the nursery Emma take her picture and the pieces of the museum where complete.

The next day, Dánae celebrated her birthday with her family and some acquaintances, who after a few bottles of strong friendship elixirs were transformed into best friends of the birthday’s girl.

To the dismay of Emma, the former wife of Thornton appeared at the party. But she worried for nothing because Morgana turned out to be a kind person and they ended up talking about art all night.

Meanwhile, Mortimer rocked in the chair.

The next day was the birthday of Christopher, but this time they celebrated it in family in the workshop.

Not to be outdone, Ambar became a toddler the next day.

She has mom’s hair and eyes shapes and daddy’s eye color, not sure the nose. And to Dánae relief her mouth.

The things were good in the house, Dánae reached level ten in her profession, have five ops completed and bought three unique life time rewards. Her alchemy skill was ten and she only needs to create twenty elixirs to supermax it. She acquired her business and upgraded her property to level three.

Ambar awoke Emma’s maternal instinct so she invited Thornton to her new room and they seriously talked about it.

“Are you sure, baby? You know we can’t move in together, you are an immortal dynasty helper and I not.”

“Yes, I am. We can’t live together, but you’re going to be in our life anyway.”

Days later, Emma thought between contractions.

“Why do I wanted to have a child?”

But when she rocked with her baby boy in her arms she knew why. Her son was the most important person in her life. Little Ciro was her everything.

Ambar in the nursery was listening at the new sound.

Her little toddler head only was capable of hears the baby giggling, but another voice was there to.

“You are a curious and intelligent child, my little chosen.”

Regarding the picture with Emma and Morgana, they talked by themselves and reduced the enmity bar halfway. Now Morgana call Emma diary and they have a acquaintance relationship soom to become friends. I did not intervene at any time, except to acept the calls. That crack me up.  :P

Offline QueenOfSquirrels

• Squirrel Enthusiast
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 4)
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 08:15:01 PM »
I am really enjoying your dynasty! Ambar is very cute.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 4)
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 07:56:48 PM »
I am really enjoying your dynasty! Ambar is very cute.

Thank you. She's is really a cute.

Chapter 5

Dánae was rocking Ciro while Emma was painting Ambar. She was so absorbed in his small face that her guide’s voice startled her.

“Hello, my child.”

“Oh, hi, guide. How have you been?”

“Good, especially seeing that you've been progressing nicely.”

“Right, I'm fine with the requirements. I got my sixth opportunity a few days ago and I’m waiting for the steak to grow. I just need one more best friend and the museum pieces when I reach old age. And that’s it.”

“I am very happy and I think it's time to explain to you a little more.”

Dánae left the baby in his crib and sat in one of the rocking chairs to hear the explanation.

“There are many like me. We are what we could say the force of nature, over many years we have controlled the different facets of this world. Earth, water, light, darkness and others. Everything has one of us behind.

Throughout the years we have had different names, we were called gods by many cultures, we have been worshiped and feared alike. We have no name, really. We do not need them because we know each other. I've been a woman and have been man. I was called Demeter by the Greeks, Ceres by the Romans, Chicomecóatl by the Aztecs. I’m the patron of agriculture and for your affinity with this is that I have chosen you. You are what the ancient Greeks called priestess. My priestess.

“Then you are a goddess.” Dánae said exhaling slowly.

“Not really. I am a force of nature, but you can call me one of those names if you want.”

“I don’t know, I used to call you Guide.” Dánae smiled.

“And I like that you called me that. It’s more personal, between us.”

There was a long silence, interrupted only by the sound of ice being sculpted.

“It is best to start from the beginning. As I said in one of your dreams, we were arrogant, we thought we were really gods and forget our mission. We liked being worshiped and we sought to be served when in reality we exist to serve. Mother Nature is who we come from, she created us to serve her and the world.

As I explained before, I come from a different world to yours, is an astral plane from which we monitor and control your world. When we forget our duties, Mother Nature began to send signals and warnings.

She started with the weather, suddenly all the days were windless hot and the rain stopped coming, cycles of nature ceased to exist and were immersed in an eternal summer.”

Dánae suddenly sucked in air. “That's what is happening here now. I was a little girl when I witnessed the last rain.”

“She's is warning your world as she did it with ours. But let me explain what happened in our plane and then you will understand why it is happening the same in yours.

The lack of water and the oppressive heat began to hinder the agriculture, dry rivers and kill animals. The absence of a lunar cycle interfered with the tides and became difficult to sail the seas. And still we did not listen to her.

The magical species began to disappear. Vampires were burned by heat, Fairies died without  theirs gardens and Werewolves ceased to exist without the full moon. Only few witches survived and you are one of them.

With time Mother Nature moved her attention to your world and gave our gifts to some sims with the hope that they could do the job that we had neglected. But they also failed her. So now she is angry with the both worlds.

But we still have hope in the form of one of us, she is our elder sister, our home and our hearts. She saw the signs and when all seemed lost she gathered us and told us about her plan. Only eight of us accept it.

And you and your children are her plan. As I told you, only few witches survived and you were one of them. You were only a few days old when my sister found you, barely alive. She brought you to the other eight and the nine of us heal you and we endow you with our dons.

My gift prevailed over the other and thus you became my chosen. But the others gifts are dormant in you and they will be waking up in each of your descendants. In fact, one has already awakened in little Ambar. Her guide is very happy to be the next.

Dánae breathe deeply closing her eyes trying to assimilate everything said.

“It’s good to know and understand. What are my dreams? They look like a previous life, but that not possible.”

“They are my memories, my child. Because we are united by my gift you can see them.”

“So my daughter will also have a guide.”

“Yes.”

“Well, she’s going to have to think of other name, because your are Guide.”

Guide chuckled.

That night when the other habitants of the house were sleeping, Dánae laid comfortably in Christopher arms.

“Do you remember when at the beginning of our marriage you told me that when I was ready I could tell you about the reasons for my immortal dynasty.”

“Yes, I remember. Are you ready, baby?”

“Yes.”

So she told him everything. Of her childhood and her dreams, of what was she was told by the nuns to the voice of her guide and her mission.

“So, you and our descendent have the enormous job of restoring the word to its former glory.”

“So it seems.”

“I'll be with you supporting you until my last breath.”

“And that is my greatest fear, an eternity without you.”

“I'll always be with you” Christopher said pointing to her heart.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 5)
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »
Nice start! I really like the backstory behind your dynasty.

Thank you, Malley. When I started posting this I had a vague idea that was taking shape slowly and suddenly one day I have a story.  ;)

Chapter 6

Ambar is already proving her intelligence.

And her guide is beaming with pride in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to introduce herself.

“Have your decided how Ambar is going to call you? Guide isn’t available.”

“Not yet, Guide. There is still time, maybe by the name the Greeks gave me.”

“You like that name.”

“The Greeks represented me better than the Romans.”

“Centuries later and you're still angry.”

“They stripped me of most of my powers.”

“Not to you. Only to the image they worshiped.”

oooo

Meanwhile, Dánae taught Ambar her toddler skills, since most of her requirements were covered and she had time on her hands.

Emma and Christopher made the museum’s pieces.

While everyone in the house work, something strange is happening.

They first magical gnome. But because she was lonely, she decided to have company.

She turned Ambar’s teddy. But that wasn’t enough, so she also converted Ciro’s bear.

oooo

Ambar’s child birthday was celebrated in family and Christopher, being the proud daddy he is, took Ambar to the cake to blow out the candles.

She became a beautiful girl with the perfect mix of her parents’ genetics.

The next day Ciro aged to toddler. He’s a copy of his mommy with daddy’s eye.

Dánae decided to increase her cooking skill as quickly as possible.

“God, why do I let myself be persuaded by Christopher to buy this machine?”

“Because it is the fastest way, dear.”

“It was a rhetorical question, Chris.”

Dánae was not the only one using the machine. Christopher reached level ten of the fishing skill that way and that night he went to the graveyard.

Ambar childhood was an unskilled one, so she spent her afternoons in Stoney Falls enjoying the upgrades that her mother did. Very often with her father company.

A quick look of the place:

The children area

The food and bathroom area

And a lover corner

In the meantime, Emma decided to leave Thornton for her other true love.

The easel.

The day before to Ambar teen birthday, Dánae felt it was time to talk to her daughter.

Ambar, showing wisdom beyond her years, noticed her mother's nerves and broke the ice.

“It is about the dreams I’m having?”

“Yes, and about our destiny and the journey you are about to undertake.”

The girl listened attentively to the words of her mother interrupting only when she needed to ask a question.

“When will I begin to hear the voice of my guide?”

“I'm not sure, but as tomorrow you become a teenager your guide might decide to approach you.”

“You're going to help me, right?”

“Of course, baby. I’m always going to be with you.”

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 7) 7/22
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 06:20:22 PM »
Ambar is so wise and mature for her age. Her blue eyes are stunning!

Yes, that is the aspects of her personality that I want to emphasize. Her eyes color are from Christopher.

Chapter 7

Another birthday was spent in family company.

“I wish… I wish… to become a wiser sim.”

“Ohhhhhh” said both Dánae and Emma together (to add effect at the picture). Christopher was a little worried to the prospect of a teenage Ambar though, not only for mood swings in the coming weeks but for the boys too.

Ambar gained the charismatic trait to accompany the genius, friendly and bookworm ones.

Her parents gave her as a gift a new room with her own bathroom and workshop.

That same night, while she was reading a book on logic skill, she hears a voice for the first time.

“Hello, Ambar. It’s good to finally talk to you.”

Ambar was a little startled at first but quickly recovered.

“Hello, my mother said that you could appear now that I’m older. She was right.”

“Yes, I was waiting for your teenage birthday to present myself to you, but I was watching you as you were growing up. You made me proud.”

A faint blush was Ambar reply.

“I was thinking in talking a little about ourselves to know each other. What do you think?”

“I think is a good idea. What do you want to know?”

“Anything you want to share.”

“Mmm well… I like to read, especially if it’s about science, but I don’t want to pursue a science career. I think I want to be a teacher.

The next day Ciro aged to child in his mother company.

“Why the long face, son?”

“Because I have to sleep in a room for girls.”

“Don’t worry. In seven days you get a new room. Now, go to the easel.”

“The following days Dánae’s requirements were fulfilled, she got her sixth friend and the steaks were harvested. Soon her garden got the omniplants. Sixth opp complete.

Ambar and Ciro often study together.

“Ambar, I really hate geography. I do not care where it is Bridgesports. I’ll never go there. It has too much lag.”

“I'm in the middle of trying to figure out something very difficult.”

“What?”

“How to get out my hand of the notebook.”

Emma aged next to her easel… again (I feel a little guilty).

She took her new age with a great attitude, she dyed her hair and a change of clothing was made.

For her birthday she used her lifetime happiness points and bought a special car.

Meanwhile, Ambar began to pursue the things she liked.

Science

Logic

More logic

“Mmm… Do I sacrifice the bishop? You've left me in a bind.”

“You played very well so far. For a long time I did not have a good opponent. Knight to F6.”

"Ohhh, there goes my strategy.”

Soon come Dánae’s birthday. Ambar thought her mother was to much happy to be her elder birthday.

For her new outfits she chose a style that reflected her inclination towards nature.

The next day, Christopher aged too.

“Finally I have a change of clothes.”

The house had a mysterious visitor. He tries to go unnoticed by dressing as a mere mortal.

Ambar paid the consequences of the visit.

Ciro was very happy with the arrival of his birthday as he could finally leave the room designed for girls.

And receive a very masculine room in his favorite color.

With easels, of course.

A few days later Dánae’s museum was completed, decorating it with some plants to provide a suitable environment to her tastes.

“Well my child, it’s time.”

“Guide… I’m a little nervous.”

“I know, Dánae, but this is the reward for all your effort.”

The three house’s mortals decided to witness this special moment.

Dánae became the first immortal.

I am happy with myself, my first immortal!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 07:12:20 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal! I really like her museum room. It's very pretty!

Happy birthday to Ambar and Ciro (and Chris and Emma too!). Ciro turned out to be quite handsome and Ambar is lovely. Her room is very nice too. You have great decorating skills :)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:37 PM »
I loved the part with Ambar and her guide playing chess. Good job on your first immortal! Also, I absoloutely love Danae's formal outfit.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
Congrats on your first immortal.I'm really enjoying this story!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 09:19:40 AM »
Hello.

I love your story telling. You are so talented at decorating and building! Congratulations on your first immortal, I hope to read the coming chapters soon.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8) 8/13
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 05:58:02 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal! I really like her museum room. It's very pretty!

Happy birthday to Ambar and Ciro (and Chris and Emma too!). Ciro turned out to be quite handsome and Ambar is lovely. Her room is very nice too. You have great decorating skills :)

Thank you, Malley, I am very happy how both ended up, especially Ambar, she's a lovely girl, Instead Ciro is giving me terribles headaches, he spends the time doing mischief and is difficult to control but breaks the routine of the house for sure.

I loved the part with Ambar and her guide playing chess. Good job on your first immortal! Also, I absoloutely love Danae's formal outfit.

Thanks!!! I try to highlight those moments, is good to know that it shows.

Congrats on your first immortal.I'm really enjoying this story!

Thank for comment and I hope you like this chapter.

Hello.

I love your story telling. You are so talented at decorating and building! Congratulations on your first immortal, I hope to read the coming chapters soon.

Thank you, I'm really trying at decorating in this dynasty for the pictures.

Well, this chapter it's not from the game file, as you may realize. But I thought it was a good way to give a reward to Dánae.

Chapter 8

“Am I Young again?”

Dánae found herself in the middle of a beautiful garden, one she recognized from her dreams.

“Demeter’s Gardens” She whispered in amazement.

This garden was the leading star of her dreams in the early years of her life, long before she knew who the owner was, before her Guide and her Immortal Dynasty.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Guide?”

“Hello, my child”

Dánae stared at her in astonishment, her Guide, the voice that accompanied her from childhood, was in front of her.

“I’m so proud of you, Dánae.”

“Guide, I can´t believe you're in front of me.”

“And can not believe that I can give you a hug. You don’t know how many hours I have watched your dreams, shed your tears and was glad of your happiness.”

“Oh, Guide, I’m so happy to finally see you.”

“I’m too, my child, I’m too. Come, walk with me, let's enjoy this beautiful place I recovered thanks to you.”

“Recovered?”

“Yes, recovered. Mother Nature is aware of my sister’s plan and is paying attention. She is giving us this last chance. She was watching you and to show her approval has restored my garden, one that you can access in your dreams.”

“She knows about your affinity with gardening and so she wanted to reward both of us, you for your efforts and your immortality and me for follow my sister and for choosing you.”

“Why do I look young?”

“Because it’s your soul who comes here, not your body, the souls are forever young and immortal.”

They walked to the gazebo where they had the best view.

“This garden is named Demeter, right?”

“Yes, like the name the Greeks gave me. For many millennia it had no name but after spending many centuries as Demeter, I decided to name it after me. And before you ask, yes it was during my years of arrogance.”

Dánae laughed loudly.

“Fits it well.”

“Do not flatter me much. I still have some of that arrogance we are talking about.”

There was a long pause before both laughed.

“So this garden is only in my dreams?”

“No, it is in my world but as you have achieved immortality you have the ability to access it through your dreams. You can come anytime you want and I'll be waiting for you here.”

They decided to walk a little more before the visit ended. They talked a little of everything, of Dánae’s beautiful family and Demeter’s brothers and sisters.”

“The others are quite jealous because I've got my garden back. They can’t wait for their turn, especially your daughter’s guide. He he.”

Dánae giggled with her.

“Well, seems like our time is running out.” Said Guide looking to the sky like she can see something that Dánae can’t.

Danae looked at her guide smiling. “Just this visit. I'll have more dreams where I will come to you.”

“Of course, I will be anxiously waiting for you.”

“Me too. Until next time, Guide.”

“See you soon, my child.”

I thought this scene had to have a separate chapter. I hope you liked it. Personally, I adored it.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8) 8/13
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »
Great chapter!  The scenery was lovely and it was really nice for Dánae to be able to meet her guide (us too!).  Looking forward to meeting Ambar's guide in the future  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 9) 9/14
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 11:25:16 PM »
Great chapter!  The scenery was lovely and it was really nice for Dánae to be able to meet her guide (us too!).  Looking forward to meeting Ambar's guide in the future  ;D

Thank you, Malley, I'll make a special place for each of the guides.

Chapter 9

Dánae began to suffer the effects of fame in the form of a crazy paparazzo on a wedding dress.

Why was she laughing at Dánae for wearing a swimsuit when she was wearing a wedding dress was beyond the comprehension of the average sim.

But Dánae was getting tired of seeing her everywhere.

Meanwhile Ciro was getting into trouble.

Emma had a serious discussion with her son.

“Do you think these are hours to get home? It’s dawn.”

“But mum, you were with me all night at dad’s house.”

And that was true. They were all night in Thornton’s party pool.

“Are you sure I am the only one with the insane trait, mum?”

His mother didn’t laugh at the joke so he decided to go another route.

With wet puppy ayes and trembling lips:

“Please Mom, I'm a misunderstood artist.”

Who can resist that face?

With immortality came free time, therefore Dánae decided to attend her garden with more attention.

So she went in search of seeds to see it grow. Unfortunately the crazy bride came along.

She also decided to start a collection with the help of Christopher. Only large pieces accepted.

In the following days Ambar became young adult.

A sparkles twirl…

And this is the beautiful Ambar whit her new outfits.

The next day the family went to her graduation where Ambar was valedictorian and elected best student and Sim most likely to fulfill her lifetime wish.

Of course the crazy bride was there.

The family went on vacation to China to celebrate the events and enjoy the last days that Chris and Emma have. They're close to ninety.

Ambar made progress in her skill reaching the level ten and completing one of it challenges.

Dánae made adventures to achieve visa level three; unfortunately she was at five points of doing it at the time of returning home.

Ciro decided to take classes at the academy while Chris and Emma enjoyed a free skill time.

Upon arriving home Ambar went to school to seek work. She is the new teacher in Sunset Valley.

Life returned to routine in the dynasty house, so while everyone was away doing their thing, Emma received the dreaded visit.

She was exactly ninety days old. She begged for a few more days to see her son become a young adult, but Grim doesn’t hear her pleas.

“The death of the dynasties aides is unavoidable, but Mother Nature is happy with you so you do not have to fear. Come with me to your new life.”

In another part of town Ciro felt what was happening with her mother but he could not make it in time and found his mother's urn when he arrived.

The family was devastated by the news and preferred to put her remains above the entrance of the museum.

To remember her, Dánae turned Emma’s bedroom into an art studio. Painting was her passion after all.

But she felt it was not enough to honor who was her best friend, helper and confident. Emma's task was very important and should be recognized for it. So after a sleepless night and a talk with her guide, Dánae came with the solution. Emma had helped create the museum so she deserved her own.

Emma’s museum was decorated with her favorite color.

Rest in peace Emma, this dynasty and Mother Nature appreciate your effort.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 10:03:45 AM »
You shall be missed, Emma! At least she can rest easy knowing the dynasty is off to a great start. It was also really sweet that Danae gave Emma her own museum so she can be remembered by the later generations :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »
Ambar definitely got the best from her parents, and I love her makeover.

RIP Emma. :(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
Your Sims are all so beautiful. RIP, Emma. I love the fact that each heir gets their own guide. Great work on the garden  :D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 10) 9/28
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »
You shall be missed, Emma! At least she can rest easy knowing the dynasty is off to a great start. It was also really sweet that Danae gave Emma her own museum so she can be remembered by the later generations :)

I like the idea of ​​giving the spares their own museums, I always find myself very attached to them, perhaps because of their short lives.

Ambar definitely got the best from her parents, and I love her makeover.

RIP Emma. :(

If I'm really happy how Ambar turned out. I like Christopher's nose and shape in women (and luckily she didn't inherit his mouth). ;D

Your Sims are all so beautiful. RIP, Emma. I love the fact that each heir gets their own guide. Great work on the garden  :D

Thanks, I am very happy as my sims resulted. The guides was an idea that occurred to me over time, originally it's going to be a single guide.

Chapter 10

“That special seed that you created, you have to preserve it in a safe place. And it is very important that no one knows about it until the time is right.”

“But, what it is?”

“That is something that I have no means to disclose. Mother Nature said it was something very dear to her but did not tell us what. I think my older sister knows. Mother Nature is in constant contact with her since the plan began to unfold.”

“And it's something that frustrates you.”

“Immensely, but after the arrogant way in which we behaved we have no right to ask anything of her. We should be grateful that she is giving us this opportunity.”

“That's very wise of you. Of course that is a redundancy because you are the epitome of wisdom… Ohhh. That’s it.”

“What?”

“I think I know how I'm going to call you.”

“That's good, your mother’s guide is insisting that she is the only one entitled to be called Guide because it is the name your mother gave her. She's driving us a little crazy.”

“I can imagine.”

“Well, are not you going to tell me?”

“Wisdom”

“Wisdom? Mmm I like it.”

“I had thought of calling you Athena because you have good memories of that name but millions of people call you that way. I wanted it to be something important and personal to us.”

“That is wise of you. And that is also redundant.”

Ambar chuckled.

“So… Any boy in sight?”

“Wh…what?”

“I know about a certain person who is about to become young adult.”

“Wisdom!!!” Ambar said living her study.

“Do not intervene in my affairs, sister. Love is not in your area.”

“Oh shut up, is not time for you. You're not even the next in line.”

As predicted by Wisdom, Ciro became young adult.

In the background you can see a cheerful Ambar. Of course she will say it has nothing to do with the suggestion of his guide. Nobody believed her as it shows in the smile of Chris.

Here we have the handsome Ciro.

He is becoming even more interesting running on a treadmill in his swimwear. The eyes of some townies, and not just women, were recreated with the view.

The family attended his graduation the next day.

And Ambar gave him a very warm hug. Christopher is still smiling in the same way as in the birthday. I think he wants grandchildren.

“I was thinking… Would you like to have dinner with me tonight to celebrate?”

“Is it only the two of us?” Ambar asked with a flirtatious smile.

“Yeah, and maybe we can see a movie after dinner. And perhaps the night turns into a date.”

“I like that very much.”

After the meal they go to the theatre.

Ciro was watching the beautiful façade of the building, he wasn’t checking her, really. 

“The night was lovely.” Ambar said once the movie ended.

“Your company even more.”

“And if you put your lips like that I will be compelled to kiss you.”

And he did that.

Meanwhile at home, Dánae decided to defy gravity.

Why use the stairs if you can walk on air, right? After more than half a day wandering around in nothingness itself she used the stairs that she had ignored.

But this was not the first time she had done something of that nature, oh no, In China she learned to walk on water.

Leaving aside something as frivolous as routing problems, we meet again with the happy couple.

As dawn was near, they decided to walk the beach.

“Since childhood you woke something in me. I always saw you as that beautiful and intelligent girl she’ll never pay attention to me. I thought you saw me as a younger brother.”

“I never saw you as a brother, in my teens I was focused on my studies and never paid much attention to any guy. But in the last few days before I became a young adult, I began to realize that you were a cute teen that always made me laugh with his craziness, and the day you took that girl to prom… say it made me realize how I really saw you.”

“That makes me very pleased because I was hoping that seeing me with a girl called your attention.”

“It certainly did.”

Ciro glanced momentarily towards the sea as he ruffled his hair with a little nervousness.

“Hope this is not too hasty.”

Given by the bouncing that was making by Ambar, seems it was not.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
Aww!  Congrats to the happy couple!!  Ambar and Ciro are so cute together  ;D

And I didn't realize that immortality gave you the ability to walk on water and air like Dánae  :o  Pure awesomeness!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2014, 05:24:54 PM »
Yay another wedding. Congratulations to Ciro and Ambar  :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
Awesome chapter! They are so cute together! Can't decide what ship name to give them: Ambro or Cirbar?
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11) 10/12
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »
Aww!  Congrats to the happy couple!!  Ambar and Ciro are so cute together  ;D

And I didn't realize that immortality gave you the ability to walk on water and air like Dánae  :o  Pure awesomeness!

She's awesome like that haha. We have to see that she is capable of in the future.

Yay another wedding. Congratulations to Ciro and Ambar  :)

Thank you, here's the wedding. Hope you like it :)

Awesome chapter! They are so cute together! Can't decide what ship name to give them: Ambro or Cirbar?

Ambro or Cirber? Mmm difficult difficult, I like both...

Thank you all of you for coment! Here's the next instalment.

Chapter 11

Ambar and Ciro decided not to wait to get married because they were sure they want to spend the rest of the time they had together. So the following Sunday was a day of celebration at the Ragnum Manor.

Here is a picture of the bride in all her glory.

The happy couple chose to wait for their guests on the dance floor practicing some dance moves, while the bride's parents were sleeping.

When the party guests began to arrive, someone who wasn’t expected arrived too.

Christopher passed away at 91. This dynasty seems not forgive the mortals (Emma died at 90).

He died a happy man and having lived a full life. His only regret is not getting to know her grandchild.

Dánae was devastated; she was hoping to have some more days with her life partner.

Ambar and Ciro received the news through Leighton Sekemoto, an old family friend and wedding guest.

Both were inconsolable because Chris had not only been a great father to Ambar but also for Ciro who, despite having good relationship with his father, had more connection with Christopher who had been in all his important moments, who had been much more paternal than his own father.

Christopher also received its own museum.

It’s was decorated with Dánae's favorite color and a sculpture of his pregnant wife watching him for eternity. Both immortalized in a beautiful moment of their life.

“Now Christopher is in a better place. Mother Nature is grateful to him for helping establish this dynasty and he was given a place alongside those who are important to her.”

“Guide…”

“It is difficult to understand why now with your pain so fresh, my child. But one day you’ll understand that death is only the beginning.”

But despite everything, life goes on. After a few hours, the couple decided to continue with their wedding, although it was not as they would have wished.

They exchanged rings.

And also some beautiful votes that left everyone present up feeling grateful to witness the union.

The culmination of the ceremony was the kiss that declared Ciro and Ambar as Husband and Wife.

Christopher was remembered while the bride and groom cut the cake.

The first meal as a married couple was the special cake (it’s was invisible but very delicious).

Then they opened the dance floor with their first dance as husband and wife.

“Have I told you today that you are very beautiful? I think you're the most beautiful bride that this world has seen.”

“I think you're exaggerating a bit.”

“Of course not, to me you are the most beautiful woman and I know I'm very lucky to have you as a wife.”

“And I'm very lucky too, to love a man like you. You know how our lives will be, spending several hours helping me fulfill my requirements to get to my immortality and still decided to join me, to give me the honor of being your wife.”

“It is for the simple fact that I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A note on the side:The wedding party was an absolute success, although most spent mourning Christopher. Most of the guests did not eat or danced at all, they stood there looking at nothing. So... I have to deduct that the death was an important part of the celebration and the sims are a creepy bunch   :o

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 10:01:06 PM »
RIP Chris. I seriously like those mortal museums, though. Ambar made for a stunning bride.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
RIP Christopher! It was so heartbreaking that he was only moments away from seeing his daughter marry the love of her life  :'( I'm sure he was there in spirit though.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2014, 04:09:52 AM »
Death at a wedding is always heartbreaking! I really adore your museums dedicated to spouses and congratulations to Ambar and Ciro.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 12) 11/04
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 07:10:05 PM »
Thank you all for comment!!!

Chapter 12

Ambar decided to pursue her requirements she had neglected to become immortal. First, get friends to complete her lifetime wish.

Fans are good for something after all.

“Ambar... That's not a good way to make friends.”

Despite the words of her guide, and jeers, Sam and Ambar become good friends.

Meanwhile, Ciro took very seriously his role as artist of the family. Without Chris and Emma, he would be responsible for the paintings and sculptures while Dánae for the photographs.

That is the face of concentration of a sim that take his task seriously.

For the same reasons, the family took a holiday dedicated to level up skills. Dánae only needed to do one more adventure in China and achieved level three visa, resulting in the purchase of a house.

The living room and the kitchen got a color change and some appliances and furniture were added.

The two upstairs rooms kept their style but double beds and decor were included.

Finally, the downstairs bedroom was transformed in three studies that will vary when the skills needed change.

While Ciro attempted to complete the 25 ice sculptures and Ambar supermx her skill, Dánae was commissioned to gather collectibles. Not much more can be said of the rest of the holiday.

Back on Sunset, the family expanded a little the house with the addition of two areas.

A patio for outside meals Dánae immediately made good use.

And a hot tub that Ambar and Ciro made even better use of.

As usual in the evening, Ambar began a game of chess with Wisdom.

“Checkmate. Yes! Finally!”

“Good Job. You’re the first in centuries that beat me in chess.”

Ambar celebrated a little with some applause while her guide laughed slightly. Silence fell as was the custom when they were in the company of one another.

While Ambar accommodated the board to start a new game, Wisdom watched her thinking about what would have to be said.

“My child”

She stopped what she was doing to listen to her guide. The voice was serious and a little melancholy.

“Do not know if you've noticed but the consequences of years of neglect and forgetfulness also begun to be felt in the people of this world.”

Ambar only nodded. She was well aware of that.

“Hardly anyone gets married and has children and more and more clones of the same sim appear every day.”

“The townies are dying.”

“And that worries me. I thinking of your future child and your descendants."

“Do you fear that they can’t find someone to continue the bloodline?”

“Yes. Very much.”

Silence fell between them again until Ambar broke it with a cry of enthusiasm.

“I think I have the solution, Wisdom.”

She ran to her lab leaving behind a slightly confused guide.

“I never thought I'd see the day when you had that look on your face.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh nothing. Just waiting. Soon it will be my turn. I'm just waiting for her to realize.”

“Mother Nature help us.”

“I feel a little offended by that.”

“And if the child is going to be like you...”

“Then it will be great.”

A few days later Ambar realized it when she ran to the bathroom.

“Are not you a little uncomfortable with arms and head so encrusted in the toilet, love?

“Shut up, Ciro. At this moment I am not in a good mood.”

The next day her mood was improved.

“Ciro, I have great news to give you. You'll have to buy those little red shoes that we saw in the store.”

“Really? I always liked red shoes. Would you like that, little one?

Ciro wanted to share the news with another important woman in her life.

“I know that wherever you are, you are happy with the arrival of your first grandchild.”

Dánae also shared the news with an important person. She met him one night while admiring her collection.

“Chris?”

He turned smiling.

“Hey you. You are as beautiful as the last time I saw you.”

While her mother was having an experience of another world, Ambar had one herself.

“Does it hurt much? Do you need anything? Oh God what do I do? Where is Dánae? Oh God Oh God I’m going to be a father!!!!”

Ambar was not impressed.

Sighing she took Ciro by his arm and led him to the car.

“Do you feel better now?”

“I'm the one who should ask you how you feel. You're the pregnant here.” He said embarrassed.

After a few hours of labor Augusto Ragnum came into the world.

When the new family member was found sleeping peacefully in his crib, his mother went to her laboratory to begin implementing the solution to the problem that she had discussed with her guide.

After strenuous working hours for part of Ambar the house had another baby.

Brisa become the fifth member of the family.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 08:28:27 PM »
Yay for interesting spouses! Who was cloned?

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 04:19:03 AM »
Great work with the house, the hot tub area is my favourite  :D Welcome to the two nooboos!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
The new additions to the house look great!  I love the black and white color scheme.  Also, welcome Augusto and Brisa!  I cannot wait to see what both nooboos look like  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 13) 12/07
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 01:44:07 AM »
Yay for interesting spouses! Who was cloned?

I think you will notice in the last photos of this chapter  ;D

Great work with the house, the hot tub area is my favourite  :D Welcome to the two nooboos!

It's also Ciro and Ambar's favorite área  ;)

The new additions to the house look great!  I love the black and white color scheme.  Also, welcome Augusto and Brisa!  I cannot wait to see what both nooboos look like  ;D

Thank you, Malley, the entire exterior of the house is black and White. You'll see at end of the chapter  :D

It took me a while to make this chapter because I wanted some progress in the game (not much, Brisa and Augusto are children still)

Chapter 13

Dánae is the primary caretaker of the babies, a task she does with great delight. Maybe she neglected her garden and her potions a bit but the satisfactions of seeing the nooboos grow eliminate all guilt on the matter.

With the intention to continue to meet her requirements to become immortal, Ambar bought her property and updated it.

An area of food and bathrooms

(The gnomes complaining was Ciro’s addition)

A playground

A place to sit and enjoy a beautiful view:

Her adult birthday came and she celebrated it inviting some work colleagues to increase her number of friends and fulfill her lifetime wish.

Ciro was in charge of the entertainment performing his latest songs.

Although on the table was a cake with candles ready to be blown, Ambar aged beside the babies’ cribs when she went to take care of Brisa.

At least her two coworkers celebrated it with her.

The next day the nooboos aged too.

For some reason Ambar thought it was good idea to put the head of the children under her armpit.

“Have something to say now that you have two toddlers walking around the house?”

Ambar's response to her guide was answered as follows:

“The cloning was your idea.”

No one said parenthood was easy.

Augusto turned out to be a clone of his father with mommy’s ayes and hair (the only thing that carried from Dánae).

Brisa is the clone of...

I think it's pretty obvious (red is her favorite color).

Dánae continued the task of caring for the children teaching the toddler’s skills.

“Apart from having to paint and sculpt perhaps you may have to fishes too.”

“Fish”

“Good girl.”

Someone decided to give a hand to the proud grandmother.

The help was greatly appreciated by the parents who continued to work towards immortality of the Ragnums.
Ciro creating Augusto’s first museum pieces,

And Ambar making friends.

“I hope you don’t die before I fulfill my lifetime wish, I just need three more friends.”

More than half of her friends were old so she was quite worried.

Luckily the next night she found a few sims in the park and could complete it.

Another requisite finished, each day closer to immortality.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »
...Bella Bachelor! My god Brisa is adorable.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
Happy birthday to Ambar, Augusto and Brisa!  Augusto and Brisa are going to be so cute together when they grow up  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 14) 12/29
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2014, 03:31:18 PM »
Happy birthday to Ambar, Augusto and Brisa!  Augusto and Brisa are going to be so cute together when they grow up  ;D

They are. I love them together!

...Bella Bachelor! My god Brisa is adorable.

I said that was pretty obvious  :P

Chapter 14

Augusto and Brisa aged to children and Dánae was finally able to take a rest.

“You have created a beautiful family.”

“Thanks, Guide, but I didn’t it alone. It was the help of Chris and Emma who made it possible.”

“I know and so they were rewarded.”

“In what way? Can I know?”

“No, my child, you can´t… exactly…  but I want you to know that Emma has received a second chance and that Christopher is waiting to someday meet you again. It’s all I can tell you for now.”

“Meet again?”

“Even immortality is not eternal.”

And with those cryptic words Dánae was left alone in the silence again.

Meanwhile, Ambar finished her final challenge and supermaxed Science.

Now she only needs to reach the peak of her career and wait for her last birthday to pose for the last museum pieces.

With that in mind and with time on her hands she invited Ciro to a date on Stoney Falls.

“It's nice to spend an evening with you, just the two of us.” Ciro said while roasting marshmallows.
Ambar smiled slightly.

“In my eagerness to meet my requirements I somewhat neglected you and when I really think what is the price I have to pay I don’t want to keep doing this. Sometimes I see my mother looking at the photo of my father with that sad look and I know one day I will have the same look in my eyes.”

"But you have to go on, the task that your family have is very important."

"Our family.” Ambar remarked. “You, as was your mother and will be Brisa and the others to come, are as important as my mother, Augusto and myself and our future descendants.”

Ciro took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

“You heard your mother, her guide told her that my mother was rewarded and your father is waiting for her and when the time comes I'll wait for you no matter how long.”

That night when she watched her husband and son play she come to understand that she had to appreciate what they had at the moment and not focus on what would happen in the future.

“I love you, thank for everything.”

Augusto and Brisa spend time in the company of each other, basically doing everything together.
Playing in the garden,

Eating,

Studying,

Painting

And taking a nap,

“They are lovely. They'll have a great love together; I can’t wait until they grow up. Only two days more.”

“I know, but what are you doing here, is not your time yet.”

“Technically neither is yours.”

“It’s just two days away; you have some generations to wait.”

“Spoilsport, you are as bad as Wisdom. I wonder what name will Augusto decide for you.”

“I think I will look for Guide and Wisdom for advice to meet my charge.”

“Definitely a spoilsport. Ah well…”

The day before his birthday, Augusto sat in the revamped living room with his mother and grandmother.

The conversation went as expected; Augusto had begun to have dreams as Ambar and Dánae had time ago. The two women told him what was happening in the other plane and in theirs, the task that his family had and the time it would take to fulfill it.

Augusto accepted it without a word and walked to where Brisa was painting and joined the activity.

When they were alone, Ambar fervently thanked the support of her mother.

The next day the family celebrated another birthday.

They are two beautiful teens.

Augusto looks much like his father, here’s a picture of the both of them to compare.

Agusto's mouth mays come from his mother because Ciro’s mouth is a bit thinner. If so, the third generation has two things of the founder, mouth and hair. The eye color is Ambar’s inherited from Christopher.

Now with two teens in the house the thing going to change.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2014, 08:55:36 PM »
Sometimes sims' lips thin out as they get to be adults, but I think it could go either way for Augusto. Both of the teens turned out well!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 15) 3/8
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2015, 07:05:30 PM »
Hello, sorry for the long wait, I was a little busy with work and did not have much time to play. I leave this chapter, it is not very long, but I wanted to start posting again. And now I'm going to catch up with the stories.

Chapter 15

Augusto and Brisa received new rooms as a birthday present.

Brisa's room will be used by future generations of clones, with the necessary changes to meet the tastes.

Both teens share a passion for art, although Brisa is more plastic and Augusto leans more to music, painting remains the common point between them.

It was while discovering his love for the piano that Augusto first heard his guide.

That melody sounds great.”

Augusto smiled, still playing.

“It is something that I have in my mind for some time now. I tried to play it on guitar but I think it sounds better on the piano.”

“What or who inspired you?” the voice asked with a hint of amusement.

Augusto blushed slightly.

“This reminds me of Brisa, it’s a delicate and sweet thing, slightly soft but strong enough to feel it.”

“Like a breeze.”

“Like Brisa.”

“Play a little more. It’s so long since I heard good music, you are very talented.”

“From what I was told by my mother and grandmother, it is thanks to you.”

Meanwhile, Ambar reached the top of her career, fulfilling all her requirements except for her museum’s elder pieces.

With Augusto, the house was filled with melodies for the enjoyment of the entire family.

Especially Brisa, who spends hours by his side moving to the rhythm of the music.

Ambar's birthday came almost without her realizing. It was a family event, as usually.

Whit a twirl, she left behind her youth for many centuries.

After a makeover, she felt better.

Two sets for everyday and formal style.

After leaving the dressing, Ciro took her in his arms hugging her tightly.

“I'm so proud of you.”

“Everything happened so fast. It seems like yesterday I saw you become a teenager and I realized what you do to me.”

“And may I know what it is?”

“You know exactly what it is.”

“Well, maybe I need you to remind me a little bit.” He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Amber laughed loudly and took him to their bedroom.

A few days later the museum was completed with the three last parts.

The chess set was made by Ciro as a gift to his wife.

Danae took her daughter to the kitchen and served her the first ambrosia.

As she felt a little nervous, Ambar choked with her first bite.

But she ate normally the rest of the dish. After eating, the same sparks that appeared on her birthdays were present.

And at the end the house had two immortals.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2015, 07:07:48 PM »
Hurrah for Ambar! And welcome back!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 15) 3/8
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 09:32:47 AM »
Welcome back. I am in love with your museum and Sims, congratulations for having two immortals  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 16) 3/15
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 01:16:26 PM »
Hurrah for Ambar! And welcome back!

Welcome back. I am in love with your museum and Sims, congratulations for having two immortals  ;)

Congrats on your second immortal! And welcome back  ;D

Thank you all for the welcome, I always feel so good in this forum.

Here's the next chapter, it is time to meet Wisdom  ;)

Chapter 16

After eating her first ambrosia, Ambar went to sleep at the insistence of her mother. For a moment she felt like the girl she had been being reprimanded by her mother to make it to bed, but the fatigue of the day and the nerves of fulfilling her requirements had left her tired, so didn’t complain much.

The first thing she noticed was a white circular building in front of her, she had never seen it in her life, but somehow she felt strangely drawn to it.

She entered the place with a little trepidation and immediately noticed that it was a library.

Ambar was so absorbed in the contemplation of the beautiful marble and ancient tomes that took her a few seconds to realize that someone was reading in one of the tables.

She cleared her throat and the woman turned a little startled. She was one of the most beautiful people that Ambar had ever seen.

“Oh, dear Ambar, I was reading while I waited for you, but it was so long since the last time I had my beloved books with me that I lost track of time.”

“Wisdom” whispered Ambar with a hint of amazement.

“Come here and give your old guide a hug.”

“How is this possible?”

“This is the reward that both of us received because you have done your task. This is my library and now it is also yours. Each of us, the guides, has a special place where we can be ourselves but when we neglect our duties, Mother Nature took them away in punishment for our poor decisions. At first we were very angry with her, but eventually we realized that she was just trying to save us from ourselves. She is our mother after all and as such is her desire to see us again become the good people we once were, I think is that the reason she accepted the proposal my older sister because she saw that, despite everything, we were willing to change.”

They walked to one of the sofas whit Wisdom still explaining.

“Now that your soul is immortal you can get here by your dreams anytime you want to visit and I'll be thrilled to have you here.”

“This place is so beautiful and these volumes that I see here are very ancient.”

“They are books I've collected throughout my life. Here we are in the main part of the library.”

“But I see no door leading to other rooms.”

“Because they are not necessary, we are in a spiritual plane and the physical laws of your world don’t apply here.”

“Come with me, let’s tour a little.”

“Is that a chess table?”

“Of course, want to play?”

“Oh yes.”

“This is much better than when I dictate you my movements.”

Ambar nodded absently thinking about her next move. “This is more real”.

They played for a while, exchanging some words and stories, but mostly concentrated in the game.

“I can’t believe it.” Say Wisdom incredulous after a time.

Ambar laughed gleefully. “Checkmate.”

“Well I think is time that you return to your world. You are about to wake up.”

“Ok. Wisdom… I’m really glad to have met you personally. You're going to see very often around here, so much that you will end up throwing me out.” Ambar said with a small laugh.

“Like I'm going to get tired of talking to someone smart as you, you do not know how hard it is to talk to some of my brothers and one sister.”

“I can hear you.” Ambar heard the voice of a woman.

"I know, and this was supposed to be a private meeting.” Wisdom said rolling her eyes and then she turned to Ambar. “In this place there is not much privacy, we are all omnipresent beings.”

Ambar smiled sympathetically, she lived in a house with four others after all and over time they would become eight in one place, she tried not to think about that too much.

Wisdom came over and gave her a goodbye hug.

“I hope to see you soon.”

“You do not have to wait long and I'll be here several times, with the number of books available and the ability to play chess with you this is going to become my favorite place. Goodbye, Wisdom, see you soon.”

“See you soon; I'll be here waiting for you.”

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 16) 3/15
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »
Wisdom is beautiful and I love her library.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 17) 4/04
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
That was great to finally see what Wisdom looked like! She's so pretty  :)

Wisdom is beautiful and I love her library.

Thank you, Wisdom was one the firts sims that I created. And I thought she was right for the role of Athena.

Chapter 17

Prom was coming, so Augusto was a boy with a mission. A little nervous, he wiped his hands on his jeans before approaching the kitchen where Brisa was having breakfast.

“Hello, there.”

Brisa smiled and got up from the table and approached him.

“Hi” said Augusto trying to sound calm and smooth.

“Is there any reason for you to raise your eyebrow like that?”

Augusto sighed. “I'm trying something here, breeze.”

“I love that nickname.”

Augusto sighed again and Brisa suppressed a giggle. “I am the one who is supposed to flatter you.”

Brisa nodded, biting her lips to say nothing more.

Taking a deep breath, Augusto bowed slightly while giving her favorite flowers.

“Would you do me the honor to accompany me to prom?”

“So dapper and polite”. She said, smoothing the lapel of his jacket. “I would love to.”

A few days later the two teenagers were in the limo that took them to the dance.

A little nervous, they sat apart and scarcely looking to each other.

Once inside the school, with background music and dim lights, nerves were left behind to give way to other emotions. They danced, laughed and danced again, Augusto sang in her ear, and just after the first kiss they were pronounced prom king and queen.

And Augusto has a photo to remember that moment for eternity.

With the enthusiasm left for by prom, they had a date the following Saturday.

And while singing with Brisa, Augusto knew what he wanted to do with his life. The music was the way that he best expressed so it was logical that he wanted to follow that path.

Sure, as long as he doesn’t forget the lyrics.

It's a short chapter, but I wanted to post something, I  feel the sims 3 forum is dying and I do not want that to happen. Also Brisa and Augusto are so cute together that they deserve a chapter to themselves, I never had sims so much in love with each other like them. They are all the time looking for each other and interacting romantically without my command.  :D

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »
I feel the same way about the forum...but I've been whining about that too much lately. Anyways, always great to see a new chapter from you. What a cute couple!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »
They are just too cute  :D And yes, the boards are practically dead so it's nice that there are still some of us trying to keep it alive!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2015, 08:31:33 AM »
Good to see another chapter however short, I love their cute relationship. I'm playing an immortal dynasty but as this part of the forum doesn't get much attention I may just have a summary of each heir  :-\

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2015, 12:15:43 PM »
As long as you keep doing the challenge and updating it, this forum will not die.  ;D

Also, I did not realize that if a person clones a Sim from someone else's DNA, they are unrelated to that Sim. Because Ambar cloned Bella, I thought she would be Augusto's sister, but it seems they were not because they could have a romantic relationship. That is interesting.

So we have the Nature Goddess restored, the Wisdom Goddess restored... this is a very good 'epilogue' for each Immortal after they eat their first Ambrosia. I might just steal it! j/k  ;) By the way, how did you do each of those interlude chapters with the meeting of the guides? I had a feeling you used testingcheats to save each Immortal in the Sim Bin and created another file, I'm curious. I plan on doing a blog story about my own Immortal Dynasty attempt and would like to know. PM me if you don't want to reply to the post.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 04:00:50 PM »
As long as you keep doing the challenge and updating it, this forum will not die.  ;D

Thank you, Etna. I try to do that.

Also, I did not realize that if a person clones a Sim from someone else's DNA, they are unrelated to that Sim. Because Ambar cloned Bella, I thought she would be Augusto's sister, but it seems they were not because they could have a romantic relationship. That is interesting.

The clones are not related to who creates them. They do not have any relationship with any sim and are the only ones in their family tree at birth. Also they are born with the surname of those who are cloned, for example Bella's clone is named Brisa Bachelor.

So we have the Nature Goddess restored, the Wisdom Goddess restored... this is a very good 'epilogue' for each Immortal after they eat their first Ambrosia. I might just steal it! j/k  ;) By the way, how did you do each of those interlude chapters with the meeting of the guides? I had a feeling you used testingcheats to save each Immortal in the Sim Bin and created another file, I'm curious. I plan on doing a blog story about my own Immortal Dynasty attempt and would like to know. PM me if you don't want to reply to the post.

It will be an epilogue for each of the 8 Immortals. Plus something more... that I will not say now ;) And steal away, I have no problem with you using my ideas.

Testingcheats isn't necessary, I save them in game when I give them a change of clothes in cas and put them in a new file.

Good luck with your attempt.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 01:32:47 AM »
I caught up with your story today, and I'm truly enjoying it. You decorate so beautifully.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 18) 6/11
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 03:43:25 PM »
Hello everyone, a little late but here's the new chapter. Now I'll have more time to play and chapters, because while I was on vacation I had a little accident and broke my foot, I have a recovery of about 4 to 6 months with surgery included, so much time in my hands which I'm not used to have.

I feel the same way about the forum...but I've been whining about that too much lately. Anyways, always great to see a new chapter from you. What a cute couple!

They are just too cute  :D And yes, the boards are practically dead so it's nice that there are still some of us trying to keep it alive!

Good to see another chapter however short, I love their cute relationship. I'm playing an immortal dynasty but as this part of the forum doesn't get much attention I may just have a summary of each heir  :-\

Yes, they are a beautiful thing. I'm in love with them and their interactions. And the forum, yeah a feel the same.

I caught up with your story today, and I'm truly enjoying it. You decorate so beautifully.

Thank you, decorate is one of the things I enjoy the most in sims 3. And I try to strive for this story.

Chapter 18

“This is really good.” Ambar said relaxing into the warm water.

“The perks of immortality, we are old but have all the time in the world to enjoy it.”

“Until Augusto give me a grandchild.”

“Then we’ll have two kids running around the house.”

“Do you think is it right what I'm doing with cloning?”

“I don’t know, honey, but with Brisa turned out well, they deeply devoted to each other. It’s a beautiful thing to see. We can only pray that the other have the same luck.”

Augusto bought the building and property necessary for his requirements, Wilsonoff Community Theatre and the Performance Park.

This is the upgraded park.

The same night, He plays the guitar for tips with intention of getting used to performance in front of a crowd.

Meanwhile, Dánae and Ambar enjoy their free time the way they like best.

Dánae under the sun enjoying the outdoors.

And Ambar reading in pajamas.

The following days had three birthdays.

Ciro first,

“I need urgently a dresser and a mirror.”

Then Augusto who sneezed before blowing out the candles (He would say that he was thinking his wishes).

Last but not least, Brisa posed in front the cake, like the beautiful and cool girl she is.

Here’s the new looks.

Augusto:

who is a clone of Ciro, while he was testing hairstyles, for a moment he used the style of his father, here is the picture to see how similar they are. Augusto is a bit thinner than Ciro.

He sought a look to go with his career.

Brisa, being the nice and pretty girl she is, goes for a feminine look.

And finally, Ciro goes for a modern and young change. After all his soul is as young as when he was a teenager.

To Augusto, the first thing was to find work.

“I am a good singer, really. And I can also play guitar and piano.”

“Ok, I'm really short of singers, now everyone wants to be acrobats. So I'll give you some works, if you can do well some songs dedicated to the townies then we’ll discuss some performance.”

So that night, Augusto sang happy birthday to a man who had never seen before.

When he got home, Brisa was waiting to eat together.

“Thanks, love, I know it's late but I'm glad to eat you, I mean to eat with you.”

“This Sunday I don’t have work, we could do something together.”

“I like that. We could do something outdoors.”

So they decided to go skating.

Something that neither both was good at.

But they have a good time, despite the nerves Augusto try to hide all day.

“So, are you going to tell me why you’re so nervous, honey?”

“God, of course you noticed it.”

“Oh come on, baby, we grow up together in all the sense of the word. Of course I’m going to notice when you’re nervous. So tell me, what it is?”

Augusto took a deep breath and knelt before her.

“Breeze, you are my best friend, my strength, the most beautiful thing of my life, the love of my eternity. Will you make me the happiest man in all the worlds by becoming my wife?”

Brisa, who always has something to say, was speechless. But she extended her finger for her new ring.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 18) 6/11
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »
Too cute! I love Brisa's dress too. I would definitely wear that. I cannot believe how similar Augusto and Ciro look! They seriously could be twins.

Sorry to hear about your foot! I've had foot surgery and it is not fun. Rest up and enjoy the free time  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 19) 6/18
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2015, 12:13:53 PM »
Too cute! I love Brisa's dress too. I would definitely wear that. I cannot believe how similar Augusto and Ciro look! They seriously could be twins.

Sorry to hear about your foot! I've had foot surgery and it is not fun. Rest up and enjoy the free time  ;D

The good thing about being in bed is that I have more time to play this dynasty. And I started a decadynasty too, I will soon join you in that part of the forum.

I'm with Ambar, PJs and reading!
Hope your foot heals up well and quickly.

I'm with Ambar too, and now I have the time to do it. Thank you!

Chapter 19

“There's your beautiful bride.”

Augusto smiled looking at Brisa walk down the aisle where he was waiting anxiously.

“Thank you for being here, Artie.”

His guide growled a little, especially when he heard the laughter of his siblings in the background.

“Mother Nature! Why did you give me that nickname? My twin sister will not let me alone for a moment. Thank you so much!

Augusto chuckled. A few days ago he named his guide Art, but jokingly he called him Artie while they were composing a song, unfortunately for Artie the name stuck.

When Brisa reached him, Augusto totally forgot the conversation with his guide.

With family and friends witnessing, they changed votes and wet smiles.

The ceremony left a smile on everyone present but especially in Dánae who looked with delight the joy of her family. Beyond the importance of the task they had entrusted, those are the moments that matter.

The happy couple has their first dance as husband and wife.

“I´m a Ragnum now.”

“You were always a Ragnum , honey.”

Brisa giggled encircling her arms around the shoulders of her husband.

“I know but its official now.”

Augusto rolled his eyes and kissed her. All thoughts disappeared.

Guests enjoyed a buffet and the evening finished with only the family enjoying a delicious cake.

Unfortunately Augusto had a concert that same night so he took his guitar and ran because he was a little late.

The only two people in the audience didn’t care much the wait.

And Augusto gave all his all.

Maybe the next he had better setting, with lights, and more people among his audience. But it’s a start.

A few days after their wedding, Brisa have discovered soon there would be a new member in the family.

Unfortunately, when she went into labor her husband was working.

So her mother in law took her to the hospital.

Brisa felt a little disoriented and asked the older woman what they were doing. Ambar sighed. Why must she always be the one with the head steady in these situations? She still remembered her own labor; Ciro was no help at all.

A few hours later the fourth generation was born. Alejo Ragnum.

The family welcomed the new baby when they got home and Ambar went to her laboratory to make her magic.

And baby Abril joined the Ragnum family too.

I'm getting a little tired of names with the letter A, but I self-imposed a rule: Each heir had to share the firts letter with the god that they represent. Dánae-Demeter; Ambar-Athena; Augusto-Apollo. And now I did the same with the clones. Brisa-Bella.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 19) 6/20
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »
Yeah, but that naming pattern makes the spousal guessing game WAY easier!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2015, 02:57:29 PM »
Brisa and Augusto's wedding was simply beautiful. Welcome to both new nooboos! I am really looking forward to seeing what they look like.

And yay! You're going to join me on the decadynasty board! Can't wait to see who your founder is :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
What a lovely wedding and the park is beautiful, I'd much rather go there than the one I live near  ::) Sorry to hear about your foot, hope you enjoy taking time to play while you recover =D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 20) 6/30
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2015, 12:57:59 PM »
Yeah, but that naming pattern makes the spousal guessing game WAY easier!

Yeah I know, I have a lapse of judgement with that comment.  ::)

Brisa and Augusto's wedding was simply beautiful. Welcome to both new nooboos! I am really looking forward to seeing what they look like.

And yay! You're going to join me on the decadynasty board! Can't wait to see who your founder is :)

I'm having problems with some serious glitches in the decadynasty and it is so early in the game so I'm thinking in redoing it. I hope to have something soon to publish and make  you company.

What a lovely wedding and the park is beautiful, I'd much rather go there than the one I live near  ::) Sorry to hear about your foot, hope you enjoy taking time to play while you recover =D 

Thank you! I would also prefer to go to that park too.  ;D

Chapter 20

Nothing remarkable happened until the children age up to toddlers.

Here’s Alejo, his traits are athletic and disciplined. He looks like his mommy a lot with his daddy's nose and granpa Ciro's hair.

And here’s Abril who is too obvious who clone’s is she. Her traits are artistic and flirty like Brisa and like the aforementioned she received the attractiveness lifetime reward because they both are cloning success.

The women in the family dedicated to teach the toddler skills.

But all is not duty for the littles ones. Oh so much cuteness.

The only time that Ciro helped training Alejo, this is what happened:

He was a little surprised.

He only was 90 days of age and hoped to live a few more days to enjoy his grandchildren, but as happened to Emma and Chris, Grim came for him at the request of Mother Nature.

Ambar just came from work when she heard the commotion in the nursery. Heart pounding, she ran without really knowing why.

The view that greeted her was a unwelcome one, her son was crying and her husband was taking Grim’s hand.

His tomb took residency alongside Emma’s and Christopher’s abode the entrance of the museum they helped to create.

And as his successor before, he received his own museum in his favorite color with Ambar pregnant sculpture and with his guitar in a place of honor.

R.I.P. Ciro (Hatch) Ragnum, your craziness is going to be missed, especially when you went to the upstairs bathrooms only to choke yourself or walk all the way to the museums to stare at nothing at all.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2015, 06:43:36 AM »
RIP Ciro =( The toddlers are cute, I could just hug them.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2015, 07:18:40 AM »
Alejo has those Bachelor kissy lips. They live!

RIP Ciro. :(

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 21) 8/09
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2015, 10:45:42 PM »
Sorry for the wait, but I've been having trouble with this game. It has become a bit buggy and it's hard to play it.

RIP Ciro. You shall be missed.

Both kids are really adorable  ;D

RIP Ciro =( The toddlers are cute, I could just hug them.

Thank you, they're really cute. I'm very happy with the way my sims are turning up.

Alejo has those Bachelor kissy lips. They live!

RIP Ciro. :(

Yes, they live hehe, they are so strange in a male.

Chapter 21

Between mourning Ciro and their duties, the family overlooks Augusto and Brisa birthdays.

Augusto was surrounded by fans which had stayed after the show for autographs and photos with their idol.

Meanwhile Brisa aged alone surrounded by her paintings.

Dánae and Ambar felt a little guilty and so they decided to make a birthday party for the two little ones. Augusto invited some friends who at the end of the party had become his best friends and performed with his guitar reaching level ten in that instrument and thus fulfilling his lifetime wish.

The toddlers became two very cute children. Alejo gained the genius trait to help him in his future career.

Abril acquired the athletic trait to have something in common with Alejo.

As is tradition, both children were given new rooms, this time earlier than in previous generations.

Abril took up Brisa’s old bedroom which underwent a color change but not otherwise change.

Meanwhile Alejo inaugurates the third floor with a bathroom and small kitchen adjacent.

For now, Alejo can’t make any progress in his requirements for immortality with the exception of making friend during school hours, so his time is dedicated to fun and spend hours with his grandma Ambar, who has too much free time on her hands since retirement.

…or playing videogames with Abril.

She in turn divides her time between school, fun and her helper’s duties.

Although not as much as her predecessors, as there is now a designed painter in the form of Augusto she will be focused on sculpting when aged to teenager.

Augusto supermaxed his skill so he began to devote more time on his career to which he had left a little aside in favor of painting.

His fans are composed mostly of women of all ages but there is one in particular attending most of his shows, his grandma Dánae.

Who sometimes forget to take off the apron.

To ensure his success sometimes he spies on the competition hidden among the orange flowers hoping that the color of his clothes and hair will help him go unnoticed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2015, 04:49:59 AM »
Augusto would make an excellent PI or spy, I think he enjoyed having his birthday surrounded by his fans.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 11:50:52 AM »
Both kids are growing up very nicely! And Augusto is a master of disguise in that last picture  ;)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 22) 8/12
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »
Augusto would make an excellent PI or spy, I think he enjoyed having his birthday surrounded by his fans.

Both kids are growing up very nicely! And Augusto is a master of disguise in that last picture  ;)

Perhaps he was in the wrong career  ;D

A chapter after three days, I think it is a record for me.  :D

Chapter 22

Time seems to fly in the dynasty house, another joint birthday was celebrated, Alejo and Abril aged to teen one Friday night.

Alejo gained the Brave trait to go along with Athletic, Disciplined and Genius.

He’s basically a copy of his mother with his father’s nose (which it was inherited from Emma, Ciro and Augusto).

Abril become a Savvy Sculptor to complement Artistic, Flirty and Athletic.

After the party, Alejo approached Abril to talk the way they always do but something was different this time.

The attraction was instant and he forgot for a moment that this was the girl he grew up with, gone was the friend with whom he played on the courtyard and in its place was a cute young woman who seemed to be looking at him in the same way that he was looking at her.

Ambar, being the creepy grandma that she is, was watching the whole scene and clapping happily.

“Oh, Wisdom, don’t you think they’re cute together?”

“Are you sure you have to be present in this situation?”

“Of course, I feel responsible. I was the one who had the idea of cloning townies so that my descendants have spouses. How do you think I'm going to feel if they didn’t work together but have to get married anyway?”

“I understand, but I still think it's a little odd that you're spying on them. And they don’t have to get married if they don’t want, just have to produce an heir.”

“Yeah, because that’s better.”

“Why are you even in this conversation?”

“Because love is my territory.”

“What?” asked Ambar perplexed.

“Oh, I was not talking to you, honey, just to one of my nosy siblings.”

Meanwhile, Dánae was commissioned to teach the teens to drive, the easy way.

Alejo began his training in Martial Arts and Abril joined him in the gym.

“I think that I’m going to choose the disciplined trait when aged to young adult, you know, to help you with sparring.” She said.

“Thank you, beauty. And it’s good to have a hobby other than the designated tasks.”

“Have you thought what will be yours?”

“Not really, maybe complete the athletics challenges, especially the strength one so I could break space rocks without fatigue and help Granma Dánae with her gems collection. That way I will spend all eternity breaking space boards stopping only to satisfy my basic needs.”

“So you’re going to be a block slave.”

“Yeah…”

There was a long silence, and then both broke into laughter.

Prom came soon and they attended together.

They had a nice night, danced together while Alejo invented new steps that their classmates were happy to follow. Regrettably, there was another girl with the same dress Abril was wearing, but Alejo assured her that it was more flattery on her. And apparently it was true because both were crowned king and queen prom.

Upon arriving home, they decided it was the best time to make clear their feelings.

Meanwhile, Augusto was putting emphasis on his career.

“Mmm here’s too deserted, I better go to another location.”

Well, a spectator is better than none, right?

“You should do it at daytime.”

“Yes, I think you're right, Artie, but at least I got to the top of my career. I just finished one of my last requirements. Only need the elder pieces for the museum.”

Talking about requirements, Alejo purchased the Llama Memorial Stadium and Le Petit Shark Pool Center.

Here’s the upgraded pool.

A little sore to the eyes but well… it’s in his color so…

In others news, Alejo had the misfortune of being abducted by an alien.

And by the look on his face, it wasn’t a good experience. And as if that were not enough, his guide decided to appear for the first time in that very moment. Not the first meeting he was hoping for.

“The difficult moments in life are the ones that help us grow.”

“I know you're the god of war, that you’re tough and all that, but not the best moment for that type of advice.”

“Of course, it is. The difficult times are the best for the life lessons.”

Alejo decided to leave the conversation and entered the house muttering about inconsiderate aliens and maybe, just maybe, horrible nicknames for uncomprehending guides.

“You’ve a spirited one there. I wonder how awful the nickname will be.”

“I don’t know. What do you think, Artie?”

“Oh for Mother Nature, you are not funny at all. That joke is lame.”

As if the events in the house were not enough, the two paparazzi who always roam the property caught on fire. They were lucky to have the made help.

Because it had to happen, one of them had to run out of energy on that very moment.

The made was not very impressed but at least there wasn’t a visit from Mr. Grimm.

A few days before his last birthday, Augusto decided to retire. That way his fans would remember him at his best.

"I'm great."

Brisa was in charge of Alejo’s teen parts for his museum.

“Mom, I think that you need glasses. The ice is a little further away from where you are.”

“Mmmm… I thought something was wrong.”

Maybe it was the result of working for a long time in ice or the age because the next was her and Augusto elder birthdays. Who knows?

This chapter has many interactions with the guides, I felt I had neglected them a bit in the previous chapters.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2015, 09:13:21 AM »
I love the upgraded pool. Poor Alejo, at least he didn't end up pregnant ;) Two paparazzi catching on fire, what rotten luck for them!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2015, 01:09:45 PM »
Yeah, I think Brisa might need some glasses based on that last shot...And Ambar is the creepy grandma, just watching and clapping... :o

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:39 PM »
Due to poor healing and my body not willing to cooperate, I recently had a second surgery on my left foot  :( This means that I can't stay long on my desktop without feeling like I'm losing my foot to pain, so my dear Ragnums are paying the price. I don't know when the next update on this story will be posted, perhaps in a month? I'm hopping no more than that.

Meanwhile I'm playing a second Immortal Dynasty en my laptop that only has installed the base game, world aventures and ambitions, not stuff or store contents. Confession time: I'm totally hooked, without easy money, alchemy, potions and other legal things that make life easier to my sims the challenge is more, well, challenging, and creativity for decoration and clothing with little content is another challenge in itself. I'm taking some screenshots so maybe in a few days I start a new story.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. 9/27
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
Sorry to hear about your foot! But as I've learned from my own issues, fun is only fun when you're not in excruciating pain.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2015, 07:29:26 PM »
Due to poor healing and my body not willing to cooperate, I recently had a second surgery on my left foot  :( This means that I can't stay long on my desktop without feeling like I'm losing my foot to pain, so my dear Ragnums are paying the price. I don't know when the next update on this story will be posted, perhaps in a month? I'm hopping no more than that.

Meanwhile I'm playing a second Immortal Dynasty en my laptop that only has installed the base game, world aventures and ambitions, not stuff or store contents. Confession time: I'm totally hooked, without easy money, alchemy, potions and other legal things that make life easier to my sims the challenge is more, well, challenging, and creativity for decoration and clothing with little content is another challenge in itself. I'm taking some screenshots so maybe in a few days I start a new story.

As someone who's had foot surgery (last year, in fact), I totally get it. It is not fun at all, so I wish you a very speedy recovery!!!

Looking forward to another story, CeresIn! You still have to join me on the Townie DecaDynasty board too :)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2015, 01:03:56 PM »
Sorry to hear about your foot! But as I've learned from my own issues, fun is only fun when you're not in excruciating pain.

Thank you, Trip, and yeah... so laptop for now.

As someone who's had foot surgery (last year, in fact), I totally get it. It is not fun at all, so I wish you a very speedy recovery!!!

Looking forward to another story, CeresIn! You still have to join me on the Townie DecaDynasty board too :)

Thank you, Malley. The DecaDynasty is my next serious Project after the Ragnum IDC, I was working on one when I was recovering from the first surgery but I was about to fail that. And I'm not sure to try with just two expansions or maybe yes and see what happens  :o

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 23 (10/21)
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2015, 12:55:51 PM »
Chapter 23

There were several birthdays in the house, first was Brisa, encouraged by her family in the background.

She ages well.

Then it was the turn of Augusto, who posed for the camera before blowing out the candles, an artist of his caliber needs to have memories of his last moments of youth.

Who also looks good in his elder years.

The next day there were two more birthdays. Alejo,

His father and girlfriend left him a little deaf for celebrating too much close to his ear.

His traits are Athletic, Disciplined, Genius, Brave and Charismatic.

Abril also celebrated her change of age.

The whole family attended the graduation of the two youths.

"Son, I think you've inherited your mother's poor vision, I don’t think this is the way to sit in the car."

After the ceremony, the eldest left the young couple alone; they embraced with emotion, realizing that they were beginning a new phase in their lives.

Alejo felt it was the right time so he knelt in front of his girlfriend.

With an emotional speech, he asked her marriage and she, with tears in her eyes, embraced him tenderly.

And the promise of love was sealed with a kiss.

They did not wait long to marry, with the money that the Ragnums had gathered over the years it was easy to put together a party in no time.

First a photo of the bride: because she is the protagonist of this day.

Family and guests enjoyed a beautiful day outdoors.

And when the sun begins to fall, it was the right time for a nice ceremony.

The couple exchange their vows under a decoration made in their colors. And they sealed the deal with a kiss.

"Today is the happiest day of my life, beauty."

"Mine too, I could not be more grateful to be part of this family and be your wife."

A few days later, Brisa and Abril completed Augusto’s museum. Here it is at different angles.

So with his last requisite fulfilled, Augusto sat down to enjoy his deserved ambrosia.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2015, 02:50:21 PM »
"Son, I think you've inherited your mother's poor vision, I don’t think this is the way to sit in the car."

A family trait, it seems  ;D

Augusto's museum is awesome! I love how you designed it.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2015, 07:05:50 PM »
A family trait, it seems  ;D

Augusto's museum is awesome! I love how you designed it.

Yep, Not only he inherited Brisa's eye color  :P

Love the driving technique, and the beautiful newlyweds.

Thank you! They are one of the couples that look best together in the family to me.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »
Chapter 24: Augusto’s guide

Augusto suddenly found himself walking through a door leading to a beautiful place.

"Is this the reason why my mother and my grandmother insisted to go to bed early?"

The place was beautiful and seemed to be bathed in sunshine. A circular pergola was in front of him and his curiosity made him go there.

In the middle was an easel with a blank canvas, ready to be used. He continued his inspection and found a corner with various musical instruments.

He smiled to himself, the place seemed to be created for him because contained everything that motivated him.

Suddenly he felt someone was watching him.

The man sitting there smiled slightly and, for some reason, Augusto felt he knew him. The person stood up as he began walking.

"I knew you could do it." He said hugging him tightly.

Augusto returned the embrace with the same impetus; his guide was in the flesh before him, someone who had been his company since his teen years, a person who he considered like a brother.

"See what you did?"

Augusto narrowed his eyes trying to interpret what the guide was saying.

"I don’t understand, Artie. What have I done?"

"Oh Mother Nature, I hate that nickname."

Augusto concealed the laughter caused by Artie’s indignation and decided to observe the beautiful works of art.

"This place is full of beautiful paintings."

"It is, to this I mean if you see what you've done, you've given me back my art in all its expressions. Thanks to that you have met all your requirements Mother Nature has given me back my Creative Corner. "

"From here you can see everything. These benches that I used to sit for inspiration has the best view of the whole place, I can see my favorite paintings, my easel and my beloved instruments. "

"It's really a beautiful place."

"And now it's yours, too."

"I am honored that you want to share this with me."

"It's the least I can do; Guide and Wisdom also share their places with their protected."

"The color is so vivid."

"You know that I also represent the sun, so these are the colors that predominate here. Come, we get closer to the instruments, it’s been a while since I have a good band mate, my brothers are interested in other arts. "

"Artie ... Are you comfortable there among the branches of the tree?"

"Mmm no, I better change of instrument."

This is a guide that is glad to receive his reward.

From the position where he was sitting, Augusto could see a corner from which he had not noticed before.

"What is it that I can’t distinguish from here?

"Ohh is my source of prophecy. Do you want to see it? Before everything happened it was also where my muses used to live. "

"It has a different energy to the rest." Augusto said breathing deeply.

"It’s true. It has to be so I can concentrate and receive prophecies. Do you see the flower in the center of the fountain? "

"Yes, it's a little strange."

"That's where I do the readings to predict the future."

"For real? Can you see any right now? "

"Let's see ... Let me focus."

"Yes, I see how I win in a contest with you to hold the gaze without blinking."

"Let's try it, then."

A few minutes later…

"You blinked!" Exclaimed Augusto cheerfully.

Artie grumbled.

"It wasn’t a very good prophecy."

“Oh Well, I’m a little rusty.”

"You have to understand that since Mother Nature took my corner I couldn’t make prophecies, but now I have my source back and I’ll be able to practice again."

Suddenly, Augusto felt a small tug on his body.

"I think your earthly body is awakening. Come, I'll walk you to the door. "

"I don’t want to go yet."

"Don’t worry, this place will always be open to you, now that you're immortal you have access while asleep. I hope your visit soon, we could go out and meet some nice girls. "

"Artie ...." Augusto said shaking his head.

"Oh right, you have a beautiful wife at home. I don’t know how I have forgotten, with all the time that my sister spent on reminding me you got an epic love story. But I don't have one, so now that I've done my duty I can devote myself to my other passion, give love to the female population, and some male too."

Augusto rolled his eyes.

Too much orange  :o

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 24: Augusto's guide (10/31)
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »
Artie is quite colorful! It was a beautiful area that Augusto got to visit with his guide too. Reminds me of autumn when all the leaves change to orange and yellow  :)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 24: Augusto's guide (10/31)
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »
Artie is quite colorful! It was a beautiful area that Augusto got to visit with his guide too. Reminds me of autumn when all the leaves change to orange and yellow  :)

It was hard to think of a place for him and when I thought of a garden I knew it had to be different from Dánae's.

Chapter 25

"I think it's time to start our family." Alejo said looking at his new wife sweetly.

After four attempts they heard the bells announce that they had succeeded.

Alejo joined the Law Enforcement career, he wants to be a spy. To demonstrate his good talents for the job, on his first day, he changed his hairstyle and put on a fancy costume. He was not very happy with the result.

For best performance on the job, he asks her grandmother to give him logic classes.

Danae, who passed them, tried to understand the explanation of his daughter, as her face suggests, she didn’t see the connection between logic and a day at the spa.

Meanwhile, Augusto and Brisa enjoy the lack of duties through all the places that the family owned.

Abril is very happy with the arrival of her child, usually she stop in the middle of some activity to caress her belly tenderly.

Although, she wasn’t very pleased when the labor pains began.

The whole family panics, so Abril ended up going alone to the hospital where the fifth heir was born. A girl named Amelle, who is friendly and excitable.

Of course, as was routine, Ambar took one of her samples saved and transformed it into a beautiful child, Julian, who, like her predecessors, was born with the flirty and artistic traits and the irresistible reward.

And while all this excitement was going on, you wonder what Dánae was doing, well, what any immortal sim with more time and money than they can spend, dumpster diving of course.

With all of this taking its toll on the house, Ciro felt it was the right time to make his first appearance. Unfortunately, he stayed int the roof of the museum and dedicated to meditate all night. Apparently, life in the hereafter is a good one because he has developed a belly that he didn’t have while living.

Meanwhile, Alejo was making progress on the road to immortality.

He got one of his challenges of his skill and began producing rocks to help his grandmother Dánae.

And in his career, that progresses at a rapid pace. Also, he looks good in uniform.

Augusto's fame reaches everywhere and not only mortals enjoy his music.

"I've been informing people of my plane, how talented is my protégé. Grim took the chance of taking a soul and decided to stay to listen. "

Augusto smiled vaguely, Grim didn’t have the best reputation in the family and he didn’t want to think about who was next Ragnum on the list.

In happier news, the two nooboos of the house celebrated theirs birthdays, first the heiress who was taken to the candles by her grandmother Ambar, while her mother was celebrating joyously, but everyone knew it was more for the birthday cake than anything else.

And here's Amelle, who became the first heir who is not a redhead and is the fifth generation to inherit the Hatch’s nose.

Then the family celebrated the birthday of little Julian, for a moment everyone thought that Ambar had made a mistake and cloned an alien, but  not, those dark eyes and features are of the person they cloned.

Like the good and responsible parents they are, Alejo and Abril left the children in their elders’ care to celebrate a postponed honeymoon. To gain more time they took Dánae with them.

The days were mostly used by Abril to complete skill challenges.

And for Alejo to became Grand Master.

His first opponent took four hours to get to the house while Alejo uses the waiting time to meditate.

But appearances are deceiving because this was the most difficult opponent to beat, and he parred with her three times before he beat her on the fourth.

On these days, Alejo also devotes time to athletics achieving his lifetime wish.

And while the two younger were working nonstop, what was Dánae doing? Well…

It seems that Dánae has decided to enter a rebellious stage at her age...

But at least the trip served Alejo’s mission and whit a last fight another skill challenge was in his bag.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 25 (11/22)
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2015, 05:36:23 PM »
Julian and Amelle are just adorable. And gotta love the fact that Alejo couldn't beat the old lady with the cane  ::)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2015, 09:57:29 PM »
Oooh, who's the new clone?

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2015, 04:30:53 PM »
Julian and Amelle are just adorable. And gotta love the fact that Alejo couldn't beat the old lady with the cane  ::)

It was very funny to see the old lady beating Alejo.

Oooh, who's the new clone?

Seeing this message it's to announce that I lost the challenge, I have no problem in revealing the mystery. It's Jared Frio's clone.

Unfortunately I lost the challenge, part of the blame is due to my negligence. I don't have Amelle's child museum pieces.

This is what happened: I played about three sim-days without saving and the game freezes (firts error), as it frustrates me to have lost some of the game, I stopped playing for a few days. When I re-start the game I remembered that I had lost a few days but I forgot that it's was in that time I had done all the pieces (second error: not checking the museum). So when Amelle aged to teen I happily sent Abril to make the painting and when I placed it in the museum was when I realized I was missing the child's pieces. Of course I panicked first, I didn't understand how they could have disappeared until I remembered what had happened.  :'(

I'm not sure if start a new Immortal Dynasty with Amelle or with a new founder, or maybe do another challenge with her (4x4 or Life State) and follow the line of this story. For now I'm leaning to a 4x4, like a second chance given by Mohter Nature. I don't know.

In consecuense: graveyard, please.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2015, 05:06:43 PM »
@CeresIn I'm sad to hear about this. Hope your next story is more successful.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2015, 07:27:05 PM »
D:

I'm moving this to the Graveyard at the author's request. The author can have it moved back at any time by contacting a moderator.

anything