Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21634 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 7) 7/22
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:37 PM »
I loved the part with Ambar and her guide playing chess. Good job on your first immortal! Also, I absoloutely love Danae's formal outfit.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
Congrats on your first immortal.I'm really enjoying this story!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 09:19:40 AM »
Hello.

I love your story telling. You are so talented at decorating and building! Congratulations on your first immortal, I hope to read the coming chapters soon.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8) 8/13
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 05:58:02 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal! I really like her museum room. It's very pretty!

Happy birthday to Ambar and Ciro (and Chris and Emma too!). Ciro turned out to be quite handsome and Ambar is lovely. Her room is very nice too. You have great decorating skills :)

Thank you, Malley, I am very happy how both ended up, especially Ambar, she's a lovely girl, Instead Ciro is giving me terribles headaches, he spends the time doing mischief and is difficult to control but breaks the routine of the house for sure.

I loved the part with Ambar and her guide playing chess. Good job on your first immortal! Also, I absoloutely love Danae's formal outfit.

Thanks!!! I try to highlight those moments, is good to know that it shows.

Congrats on your first immortal.I'm really enjoying this story!

Thank for comment and I hope you like this chapter.

Hello.

I love your story telling. You are so talented at decorating and building! Congratulations on your first immortal, I hope to read the coming chapters soon.

Thank you, I'm really trying at decorating in this dynasty for the pictures.

Well, this chapter it's not from the game file, as you may realize. But I thought it was a good way to give a reward to Dánae.

Chapter 8

“Am I Young again?”

Dánae found herself in the middle of a beautiful garden, one she recognized from her dreams.

“Demeter’s Gardens” She whispered in amazement.

This garden was the leading star of her dreams in the early years of her life, long before she knew who the owner was, before her Guide and her Immortal Dynasty.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Guide?”

“Hello, my child”

Dánae stared at her in astonishment, her Guide, the voice that accompanied her from childhood, was in front of her.

“I’m so proud of you, Dánae.”

“Guide, I can´t believe you're in front of me.”

“And can not believe that I can give you a hug. You don’t know how many hours I have watched your dreams, shed your tears and was glad of your happiness.”

“Oh, Guide, I’m so happy to finally see you.”

“I’m too, my child, I’m too. Come, walk with me, let's enjoy this beautiful place I recovered thanks to you.”

“Recovered?”

“Yes, recovered. Mother Nature is aware of my sister’s plan and is paying attention. She is giving us this last chance. She was watching you and to show her approval has restored my garden, one that you can access in your dreams.”

“She knows about your affinity with gardening and so she wanted to reward both of us, you for your efforts and your immortality and me for follow my sister and for choosing you.”

“Why do I look young?”

“Because it’s your soul who comes here, not your body, the souls are forever young and immortal.”

They walked to the gazebo where they had the best view.

“This garden is named Demeter, right?”

“Yes, like the name the Greeks gave me. For many millennia it had no name but after spending many centuries as Demeter, I decided to name it after me. And before you ask, yes it was during my years of arrogance.”

Dánae laughed loudly.

“Fits it well.”

“Do not flatter me much. I still have some of that arrogance we are talking about.”

There was a long pause before both laughed.

“So this garden is only in my dreams?”

“No, it is in my world but as you have achieved immortality you have the ability to access it through your dreams. You can come anytime you want and I'll be waiting for you here.”

They decided to walk a little more before the visit ended. They talked a little of everything, of Dánae’s beautiful family and Demeter’s brothers and sisters.”

“The others are quite jealous because I've got my garden back. They can’t wait for their turn, especially your daughter’s guide. He he.”

Dánae giggled with her.

“Well, seems like our time is running out.” Said Guide looking to the sky like she can see something that Dánae can’t.

Danae looked at her guide smiling. “Just this visit. I'll have more dreams where I will come to you.”

“Of course, I will be anxiously waiting for you.”

“Me too. Until next time, Guide.”

“See you soon, my child.”

I thought this scene had to have a separate chapter. I hope you liked it. Personally, I adored it.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8) 8/13
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »
Great chapter!  The scenery was lovely and it was really nice for Dánae to be able to meet her guide (us too!).  Looking forward to meeting Ambar's guide in the future  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 9) 9/14
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 11:25:16 PM »
Great chapter!  The scenery was lovely and it was really nice for Dánae to be able to meet her guide (us too!).  Looking forward to meeting Ambar's guide in the future  ;D

Thank you, Malley, I'll make a special place for each of the guides.

Chapter 9

Dánae began to suffer the effects of fame in the form of a crazy paparazzo on a wedding dress.

Why was she laughing at Dánae for wearing a swimsuit when she was wearing a wedding dress was beyond the comprehension of the average sim.

But Dánae was getting tired of seeing her everywhere.

Meanwhile Ciro was getting into trouble.

Emma had a serious discussion with her son.

“Do you think these are hours to get home? It’s dawn.”

“But mum, you were with me all night at dad’s house.”

And that was true. They were all night in Thornton’s party pool.

“Are you sure I am the only one with the insane trait, mum?”

His mother didn’t laugh at the joke so he decided to go another route.

With wet puppy ayes and trembling lips:

“Please Mom, I'm a misunderstood artist.”

Who can resist that face?

With immortality came free time, therefore Dánae decided to attend her garden with more attention.

So she went in search of seeds to see it grow. Unfortunately the crazy bride came along.

She also decided to start a collection with the help of Christopher. Only large pieces accepted.

In the following days Ambar became young adult.

A sparkles twirl…

And this is the beautiful Ambar whit her new outfits.

The next day the family went to her graduation where Ambar was valedictorian and elected best student and Sim most likely to fulfill her lifetime wish.

Of course the crazy bride was there.

The family went on vacation to China to celebrate the events and enjoy the last days that Chris and Emma have. They're close to ninety.

Ambar made progress in her skill reaching the level ten and completing one of it challenges.

Dánae made adventures to achieve visa level three; unfortunately she was at five points of doing it at the time of returning home.

Ciro decided to take classes at the academy while Chris and Emma enjoyed a free skill time.

Upon arriving home Ambar went to school to seek work. She is the new teacher in Sunset Valley.

Life returned to routine in the dynasty house, so while everyone was away doing their thing, Emma received the dreaded visit.

She was exactly ninety days old. She begged for a few more days to see her son become a young adult, but Grim doesn’t hear her pleas.

“The death of the dynasties aides is unavoidable, but Mother Nature is happy with you so you do not have to fear. Come with me to your new life.”

In another part of town Ciro felt what was happening with her mother but he could not make it in time and found his mother's urn when he arrived.

The family was devastated by the news and preferred to put her remains above the entrance of the museum.

To remember her, Dánae turned Emma’s bedroom into an art studio. Painting was her passion after all.

But she felt it was not enough to honor who was her best friend, helper and confident. Emma's task was very important and should be recognized for it. So after a sleepless night and a talk with her guide, Dánae came with the solution. Emma had helped create the museum so she deserved her own.

Emma’s museum was decorated with her favorite color.

Rest in peace Emma, this dynasty and Mother Nature appreciate your effort.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 10:03:45 AM »
You shall be missed, Emma! At least she can rest easy knowing the dynasty is off to a great start. It was also really sweet that Danae gave Emma her own museum so she can be remembered by the later generations :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »
Ambar definitely got the best from her parents, and I love her makeover.

RIP Emma. :(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
Your Sims are all so beautiful. RIP, Emma. I love the fact that each heir gets their own guide. Great work on the garden  :D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 10) 9/28
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »
You shall be missed, Emma! At least she can rest easy knowing the dynasty is off to a great start. It was also really sweet that Danae gave Emma her own museum so she can be remembered by the later generations :)

I like the idea of ​​giving the spares their own museums, I always find myself very attached to them, perhaps because of their short lives.

Ambar definitely got the best from her parents, and I love her makeover.

RIP Emma. :(

If I'm really happy how Ambar turned out. I like Christopher's nose and shape in women (and luckily she didn't inherit his mouth). ;D

Your Sims are all so beautiful. RIP, Emma. I love the fact that each heir gets their own guide. Great work on the garden  :D

Thanks, I am very happy as my sims resulted. The guides was an idea that occurred to me over time, originally it's going to be a single guide.

Chapter 10

“That special seed that you created, you have to preserve it in a safe place. And it is very important that no one knows about it until the time is right.”

“But, what it is?”

“That is something that I have no means to disclose. Mother Nature said it was something very dear to her but did not tell us what. I think my older sister knows. Mother Nature is in constant contact with her since the plan began to unfold.”

“And it's something that frustrates you.”

“Immensely, but after the arrogant way in which we behaved we have no right to ask anything of her. We should be grateful that she is giving us this opportunity.”

“That's very wise of you. Of course that is a redundancy because you are the epitome of wisdom… Ohhh. That’s it.”

“What?”

“I think I know how I'm going to call you.”

“That's good, your mother’s guide is insisting that she is the only one entitled to be called Guide because it is the name your mother gave her. She's driving us a little crazy.”

“I can imagine.”

“Well, are not you going to tell me?”

“Wisdom”

“Wisdom? Mmm I like it.”

“I had thought of calling you Athena because you have good memories of that name but millions of people call you that way. I wanted it to be something important and personal to us.”

“That is wise of you. And that is also redundant.”

Ambar chuckled.

“So… Any boy in sight?”

“Wh…what?”

“I know about a certain person who is about to become young adult.”

“Wisdom!!!” Ambar said living her study.

“Do not intervene in my affairs, sister. Love is not in your area.”

“Oh shut up, is not time for you. You're not even the next in line.”

As predicted by Wisdom, Ciro became young adult.

In the background you can see a cheerful Ambar. Of course she will say it has nothing to do with the suggestion of his guide. Nobody believed her as it shows in the smile of Chris.

Here we have the handsome Ciro.

He is becoming even more interesting running on a treadmill in his swimwear. The eyes of some townies, and not just women, were recreated with the view.

The family attended his graduation the next day.

And Ambar gave him a very warm hug. Christopher is still smiling in the same way as in the birthday. I think he wants grandchildren.

“I was thinking… Would you like to have dinner with me tonight to celebrate?”

“Is it only the two of us?” Ambar asked with a flirtatious smile.

“Yeah, and maybe we can see a movie after dinner. And perhaps the night turns into a date.”

“I like that very much.”

After the meal they go to the theatre.

Ciro was watching the beautiful façade of the building, he wasn’t checking her, really. 

“The night was lovely.” Ambar said once the movie ended.

“Your company even more.”

“And if you put your lips like that I will be compelled to kiss you.”

And he did that.

Meanwhile at home, Dánae decided to defy gravity.

Why use the stairs if you can walk on air, right? After more than half a day wandering around in nothingness itself she used the stairs that she had ignored.

But this was not the first time she had done something of that nature, oh no, In China she learned to walk on water.

Leaving aside something as frivolous as routing problems, we meet again with the happy couple.

As dawn was near, they decided to walk the beach.

“Since childhood you woke something in me. I always saw you as that beautiful and intelligent girl she’ll never pay attention to me. I thought you saw me as a younger brother.”

“I never saw you as a brother, in my teens I was focused on my studies and never paid much attention to any guy. But in the last few days before I became a young adult, I began to realize that you were a cute teen that always made me laugh with his craziness, and the day you took that girl to prom… say it made me realize how I really saw you.”

“That makes me very pleased because I was hoping that seeing me with a girl called your attention.”

“It certainly did.”

Ciro glanced momentarily towards the sea as he ruffled his hair with a little nervousness.

“Hope this is not too hasty.”

Given by the bouncing that was making by Ambar, seems it was not.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
Aww!  Congrats to the happy couple!!  Ambar and Ciro are so cute together  ;D

And I didn't realize that immortality gave you the ability to walk on water and air like Dánae  :o  Pure awesomeness!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2014, 05:24:54 PM »
Yay another wedding. Congratulations to Ciro and Ambar  :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
Awesome chapter! They are so cute together! Can't decide what ship name to give them: Ambro or Cirbar?
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11) 10/12
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »
Aww!  Congrats to the happy couple!!  Ambar and Ciro are so cute together  ;D

And I didn't realize that immortality gave you the ability to walk on water and air like Dánae  :o  Pure awesomeness!

She's awesome like that haha. We have to see that she is capable of in the future.

Yay another wedding. Congratulations to Ciro and Ambar  :)

Thank you, here's the wedding. Hope you like it :)

Awesome chapter! They are so cute together! Can't decide what ship name to give them: Ambro or Cirbar?

Ambro or Cirber? Mmm difficult difficult, I like both...

Thank you all of you for coment! Here's the next instalment.

Chapter 11

Ambar and Ciro decided not to wait to get married because they were sure they want to spend the rest of the time they had together. So the following Sunday was a day of celebration at the Ragnum Manor.

Here is a picture of the bride in all her glory.

The happy couple chose to wait for their guests on the dance floor practicing some dance moves, while the bride's parents were sleeping.

When the party guests began to arrive, someone who wasn’t expected arrived too.

Christopher passed away at 91. This dynasty seems not forgive the mortals (Emma died at 90).

He died a happy man and having lived a full life. His only regret is not getting to know her grandchild.

Dánae was devastated; she was hoping to have some more days with her life partner.

Ambar and Ciro received the news through Leighton Sekemoto, an old family friend and wedding guest.

Both were inconsolable because Chris had not only been a great father to Ambar but also for Ciro who, despite having good relationship with his father, had more connection with Christopher who had been in all his important moments, who had been much more paternal than his own father.

Christopher also received its own museum.

It’s was decorated with Dánae's favorite color and a sculpture of his pregnant wife watching him for eternity. Both immortalized in a beautiful moment of their life.

“Now Christopher is in a better place. Mother Nature is grateful to him for helping establish this dynasty and he was given a place alongside those who are important to her.”

“Guide…”

“It is difficult to understand why now with your pain so fresh, my child. But one day you’ll understand that death is only the beginning.”

But despite everything, life goes on. After a few hours, the couple decided to continue with their wedding, although it was not as they would have wished.

They exchanged rings.

And also some beautiful votes that left everyone present up feeling grateful to witness the union.

The culmination of the ceremony was the kiss that declared Ciro and Ambar as Husband and Wife.

Christopher was remembered while the bride and groom cut the cake.

The first meal as a married couple was the special cake (it’s was invisible but very delicious).

Then they opened the dance floor with their first dance as husband and wife.

“Have I told you today that you are very beautiful? I think you're the most beautiful bride that this world has seen.”

“I think you're exaggerating a bit.”

“Of course not, to me you are the most beautiful woman and I know I'm very lucky to have you as a wife.”

“And I'm very lucky too, to love a man like you. You know how our lives will be, spending several hours helping me fulfill my requirements to get to my immortality and still decided to join me, to give me the honor of being your wife.”

“It is for the simple fact that I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A note on the side:The wedding party was an absolute success, although most spent mourning Christopher. Most of the guests did not eat or danced at all, they stood there looking at nothing. So... I have to deduct that the death was an important part of the celebration and the sims are a creepy bunch   :o

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11) 10/12
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 10:01:06 PM »
RIP Chris. I seriously like those mortal museums, though. Ambar made for a stunning bride.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded