Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21611 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 16) 3/15
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 01:16:26 PM »
Hurrah for Ambar! And welcome back!

Welcome back. I am in love with your museum and Sims, congratulations for having two immortals  ;)

Congrats on your second immortal! And welcome back  ;D

Thank you all for the welcome, I always feel so good in this forum.

Here's the next chapter, it is time to meet Wisdom  ;)

Chapter 16

After eating her first ambrosia, Ambar went to sleep at the insistence of her mother. For a moment she felt like the girl she had been being reprimanded by her mother to make it to bed, but the fatigue of the day and the nerves of fulfilling her requirements had left her tired, so didn’t complain much.

The first thing she noticed was a white circular building in front of her, she had never seen it in her life, but somehow she felt strangely drawn to it.

She entered the place with a little trepidation and immediately noticed that it was a library.

Ambar was so absorbed in the contemplation of the beautiful marble and ancient tomes that took her a few seconds to realize that someone was reading in one of the tables.

She cleared her throat and the woman turned a little startled. She was one of the most beautiful people that Ambar had ever seen.

“Oh, dear Ambar, I was reading while I waited for you, but it was so long since the last time I had my beloved books with me that I lost track of time.”

“Wisdom” whispered Ambar with a hint of amazement.

“Come here and give your old guide a hug.”

“How is this possible?”

“This is the reward that both of us received because you have done your task. This is my library and now it is also yours. Each of us, the guides, has a special place where we can be ourselves but when we neglect our duties, Mother Nature took them away in punishment for our poor decisions. At first we were very angry with her, but eventually we realized that she was just trying to save us from ourselves. She is our mother after all and as such is her desire to see us again become the good people we once were, I think is that the reason she accepted the proposal my older sister because she saw that, despite everything, we were willing to change.”

They walked to one of the sofas whit Wisdom still explaining.

“Now that your soul is immortal you can get here by your dreams anytime you want to visit and I'll be thrilled to have you here.”

“This place is so beautiful and these volumes that I see here are very ancient.”

“They are books I've collected throughout my life. Here we are in the main part of the library.”

“But I see no door leading to other rooms.”

“Because they are not necessary, we are in a spiritual plane and the physical laws of your world don’t apply here.”

“Come with me, let’s tour a little.”

“Is that a chess table?”

“Of course, want to play?”

“Oh yes.”

“This is much better than when I dictate you my movements.”

Ambar nodded absently thinking about her next move. “This is more real”.

They played for a while, exchanging some words and stories, but mostly concentrated in the game.

“I can’t believe it.” Say Wisdom incredulous after a time.

Ambar laughed gleefully. “Checkmate.”

“Well I think is time that you return to your world. You are about to wake up.”

“Ok. Wisdom… I’m really glad to have met you personally. You're going to see very often around here, so much that you will end up throwing me out.” Ambar said with a small laugh.

“Like I'm going to get tired of talking to someone smart as you, you do not know how hard it is to talk to some of my brothers and one sister.”

“I can hear you.” Ambar heard the voice of a woman.

"I know, and this was supposed to be a private meeting.” Wisdom said rolling her eyes and then she turned to Ambar. “In this place there is not much privacy, we are all omnipresent beings.”

Ambar smiled sympathetically, she lived in a house with four others after all and over time they would become eight in one place, she tried not to think about that too much.

Wisdom came over and gave her a goodbye hug.

“I hope to see you soon.”

“You do not have to wait long and I'll be here several times, with the number of books available and the ability to play chess with you this is going to become my favorite place. Goodbye, Wisdom, see you soon.”

“See you soon; I'll be here waiting for you.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 16) 3/15
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »
Wisdom is beautiful and I love her library.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 17) 4/04
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
That was great to finally see what Wisdom looked like! She's so pretty  :)

Wisdom is beautiful and I love her library.

Thank you, Wisdom was one the firts sims that I created. And I thought she was right for the role of Athena.

Chapter 17

Prom was coming, so Augusto was a boy with a mission. A little nervous, he wiped his hands on his jeans before approaching the kitchen where Brisa was having breakfast.

“Hello, there.”

Brisa smiled and got up from the table and approached him.

“Hi” said Augusto trying to sound calm and smooth.

“Is there any reason for you to raise your eyebrow like that?”

Augusto sighed. “I'm trying something here, breeze.”

“I love that nickname.”

Augusto sighed again and Brisa suppressed a giggle. “I am the one who is supposed to flatter you.”

Brisa nodded, biting her lips to say nothing more.

Taking a deep breath, Augusto bowed slightly while giving her favorite flowers.

“Would you do me the honor to accompany me to prom?”

“So dapper and polite”. She said, smoothing the lapel of his jacket. “I would love to.”

A few days later the two teenagers were in the limo that took them to the dance.

A little nervous, they sat apart and scarcely looking to each other.

Once inside the school, with background music and dim lights, nerves were left behind to give way to other emotions. They danced, laughed and danced again, Augusto sang in her ear, and just after the first kiss they were pronounced prom king and queen.

And Augusto has a photo to remember that moment for eternity.

With the enthusiasm left for by prom, they had a date the following Saturday.

And while singing with Brisa, Augusto knew what he wanted to do with his life. The music was the way that he best expressed so it was logical that he wanted to follow that path.

Sure, as long as he doesn’t forget the lyrics.

It's a short chapter, but I wanted to post something, I  feel the sims 3 forum is dying and I do not want that to happen. Also Brisa and Augusto are so cute together that they deserve a chapter to themselves, I never had sims so much in love with each other like them. They are all the time looking for each other and interacting romantically without my command.  :D

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »
I feel the same way about the forum...but I've been whining about that too much lately. Anyways, always great to see a new chapter from you. What a cute couple!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »
They are just too cute  :D And yes, the boards are practically dead so it's nice that there are still some of us trying to keep it alive!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2015, 08:31:33 AM »
Good to see another chapter however short, I love their cute relationship. I'm playing an immortal dynasty but as this part of the forum doesn't get much attention I may just have a summary of each heir  :-\
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2015, 12:15:43 PM »
As long as you keep doing the challenge and updating it, this forum will not die.  ;D

Also, I did not realize that if a person clones a Sim from someone else's DNA, they are unrelated to that Sim. Because Ambar cloned Bella, I thought she would be Augusto's sister, but it seems they were not because they could have a romantic relationship. That is interesting.

So we have the Nature Goddess restored, the Wisdom Goddess restored... this is a very good 'epilogue' for each Immortal after they eat their first Ambrosia. I might just steal it! j/k  ;) By the way, how did you do each of those interlude chapters with the meeting of the guides? I had a feeling you used testingcheats to save each Immortal in the Sim Bin and created another file, I'm curious. I plan on doing a blog story about my own Immortal Dynasty attempt and would like to know. PM me if you don't want to reply to the post.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 04:00:50 PM »
As long as you keep doing the challenge and updating it, this forum will not die.  ;D

Thank you, Etna. I try to do that.

Also, I did not realize that if a person clones a Sim from someone else's DNA, they are unrelated to that Sim. Because Ambar cloned Bella, I thought she would be Augusto's sister, but it seems they were not because they could have a romantic relationship. That is interesting.

The clones are not related to who creates them. They do not have any relationship with any sim and are the only ones in their family tree at birth. Also they are born with the surname of those who are cloned, for example Bella's clone is named Brisa Bachelor.

So we have the Nature Goddess restored, the Wisdom Goddess restored... this is a very good 'epilogue' for each Immortal after they eat their first Ambrosia. I might just steal it! j/k  ;) By the way, how did you do each of those interlude chapters with the meeting of the guides? I had a feeling you used testingcheats to save each Immortal in the Sim Bin and created another file, I'm curious. I plan on doing a blog story about my own Immortal Dynasty attempt and would like to know. PM me if you don't want to reply to the post.

It will be an epilogue for each of the 8 Immortals. Plus something more... that I will not say now ;) And steal away, I have no problem with you using my ideas.

Testingcheats isn't necessary, I save them in game when I give them a change of clothes in cas and put them in a new file.

Good luck with your attempt.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 01:32:47 AM »
I caught up with your story today, and I'm truly enjoying it. You decorate so beautifully.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 18) 6/11
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 03:43:25 PM »
Hello everyone, a little late but here's the new chapter. Now I'll have more time to play and chapters, because while I was on vacation I had a little accident and broke my foot, I have a recovery of about 4 to 6 months with surgery included, so much time in my hands which I'm not used to have.

I feel the same way about the forum...but I've been whining about that too much lately. Anyways, always great to see a new chapter from you. What a cute couple!

They are just too cute  :D And yes, the boards are practically dead so it's nice that there are still some of us trying to keep it alive!

Good to see another chapter however short, I love their cute relationship. I'm playing an immortal dynasty but as this part of the forum doesn't get much attention I may just have a summary of each heir  :-\

Yes, they are a beautiful thing. I'm in love with them and their interactions. And the forum, yeah a feel the same.

I caught up with your story today, and I'm truly enjoying it. You decorate so beautifully.

Thank you, decorate is one of the things I enjoy the most in sims 3. And I try to strive for this story.

Chapter 18

“This is really good.” Ambar said relaxing into the warm water.

“The perks of immortality, we are old but have all the time in the world to enjoy it.”

“Until Augusto give me a grandchild.”

“Then we’ll have two kids running around the house.”

“Do you think is it right what I'm doing with cloning?”

“I don’t know, honey, but with Brisa turned out well, they deeply devoted to each other. It’s a beautiful thing to see. We can only pray that the other have the same luck.”

Augusto bought the building and property necessary for his requirements, Wilsonoff Community Theatre and the Performance Park.

This is the upgraded park.

The same night, He plays the guitar for tips with intention of getting used to performance in front of a crowd.

Meanwhile, Dánae and Ambar enjoy their free time the way they like best.

Dánae under the sun enjoying the outdoors.

And Ambar reading in pajamas.

The following days had three birthdays.

Ciro first,

“I need urgently a dresser and a mirror.”

Then Augusto who sneezed before blowing out the candles (He would say that he was thinking his wishes).

Last but not least, Brisa posed in front the cake, like the beautiful and cool girl she is.

Here’s the new looks.

Augusto:

who is a clone of Ciro, while he was testing hairstyles, for a moment he used the style of his father, here is the picture to see how similar they are. Augusto is a bit thinner than Ciro.

He sought a look to go with his career.

Brisa, being the nice and pretty girl she is, goes for a feminine look.

And finally, Ciro goes for a modern and young change. After all his soul is as young as when he was a teenager.

To Augusto, the first thing was to find work.

“I am a good singer, really. And I can also play guitar and piano.”

“Ok, I'm really short of singers, now everyone wants to be acrobats. So I'll give you some works, if you can do well some songs dedicated to the townies then we’ll discuss some performance.”

So that night, Augusto sang happy birthday to a man who had never seen before.

When he got home, Brisa was waiting to eat together.

“Thanks, love, I know it's late but I'm glad to eat you, I mean to eat with you.”

“This Sunday I don’t have work, we could do something together.”

“I like that. We could do something outdoors.”

So they decided to go skating.

Something that neither both was good at.

But they have a good time, despite the nerves Augusto try to hide all day.

“So, are you going to tell me why you’re so nervous, honey?”

“God, of course you noticed it.”

“Oh come on, baby, we grow up together in all the sense of the word. Of course I’m going to notice when you’re nervous. So tell me, what it is?”

Augusto took a deep breath and knelt before her.

“Breeze, you are my best friend, my strength, the most beautiful thing of my life, the love of my eternity. Will you make me the happiest man in all the worlds by becoming my wife?”

Brisa, who always has something to say, was speechless. But she extended her finger for her new ring.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 18) 6/11
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »
Too cute! I love Brisa's dress too. I would definitely wear that. I cannot believe how similar Augusto and Ciro look! They seriously could be twins.

Sorry to hear about your foot! I've had foot surgery and it is not fun. Rest up and enjoy the free time  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 19) 6/18
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2015, 12:13:53 PM »
Too cute! I love Brisa's dress too. I would definitely wear that. I cannot believe how similar Augusto and Ciro look! They seriously could be twins.

Sorry to hear about your foot! I've had foot surgery and it is not fun. Rest up and enjoy the free time  ;D

The good thing about being in bed is that I have more time to play this dynasty. And I started a decadynasty too, I will soon join you in that part of the forum.

I'm with Ambar, PJs and reading!
Hope your foot heals up well and quickly.

I'm with Ambar too, and now I have the time to do it. Thank you!

Chapter 19

“There's your beautiful bride.”

Augusto smiled looking at Brisa walk down the aisle where he was waiting anxiously.

“Thank you for being here, Artie.”

His guide growled a little, especially when he heard the laughter of his siblings in the background.

“Mother Nature! Why did you give me that nickname? My twin sister will not let me alone for a moment. Thank you so much!

Augusto chuckled. A few days ago he named his guide Art, but jokingly he called him Artie while they were composing a song, unfortunately for Artie the name stuck.

When Brisa reached him, Augusto totally forgot the conversation with his guide.

With family and friends witnessing, they changed votes and wet smiles.

The ceremony left a smile on everyone present but especially in Dánae who looked with delight the joy of her family. Beyond the importance of the task they had entrusted, those are the moments that matter.

The happy couple has their first dance as husband and wife.

“I´m a Ragnum now.”

“You were always a Ragnum , honey.”

Brisa giggled encircling her arms around the shoulders of her husband.

“I know but its official now.”

Augusto rolled his eyes and kissed her. All thoughts disappeared.

Guests enjoyed a buffet and the evening finished with only the family enjoying a delicious cake.

Unfortunately Augusto had a concert that same night so he took his guitar and ran because he was a little late.

The only two people in the audience didn’t care much the wait.

And Augusto gave all his all.

Maybe the next he had better setting, with lights, and more people among his audience. But it’s a start.

A few days after their wedding, Brisa have discovered soon there would be a new member in the family.

Unfortunately, when she went into labor her husband was working.

So her mother in law took her to the hospital.

Brisa felt a little disoriented and asked the older woman what they were doing. Ambar sighed. Why must she always be the one with the head steady in these situations? She still remembered her own labor; Ciro was no help at all.

A few hours later the fourth generation was born. Alejo Ragnum.

The family welcomed the new baby when they got home and Ambar went to her laboratory to make her magic.

And baby Abril joined the Ragnum family too.

I'm getting a little tired of names with the letter A, but I self-imposed a rule: Each heir had to share the firts letter with the god that they represent. Dánae-Demeter; Ambar-Athena; Augusto-Apollo. And now I did the same with the clones. Brisa-Bella.