Author Topic: The Sakura Immortals: Epilogue- Looking to the Future (Oct 10)- COMPLETE  (Read 59441 times)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: The Sakura Immortals: Epilogue- Nearing the End (Oct 6)
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »
If something goes wrong, Watcher so help me... Wait no, I can't hurt you  :D I'll destroy the Reaper instead, if anything goes wrong!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2014, 05:34:46 AM »
I missed two updates? *facepalm* Anyway, I'm smiling from all the happiness and what a way to end the post!  :o
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »
Forced suspense! Love it.

A screenshot limit really comes in handy sometimes  ;)

If something goes wrong, Watcher so help me... Wait no, I can't hurt you  :D I'll destroy the Reaper instead, if anything goes wrong!

There is a happy ending for Hiller and Haiiro, I promise!

I missed two updates? *facepalm* Anyway, I'm smiling from all the happiness and what a way to end the post!  :o

Here's more happiness coming at you  :)

Epilogue- All the Time in the World

I'm sure I had paced a hole in the floor by this time.  I never really paid much attention to how long this process would take.  I was too busy running back and forth from the Science Center to notice.  I just kept hoping that everything would work and that Hiller would be back with me.  I soon had my answer.

"Hello Haiiro," a voice said from behind me.
I whirled around and faced the person behind me.
"Hiller," I said happily, tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "You're back."
He smiled and nodded.  Hiller took my hands in his.
"I've missed you so much." he said.

"And I missed you," I replied. "I cannot tell you how many times I wished you were here with me."
"But I never left," Hiller told me. "I was always there with you, cheering you and our beautiful family on.  And I know that you know that."
I nodded.  I knew that Hiller had always been there with me, watching and helping me stay strong as the matriarch of the dynasty.  Hiller then twirled me around and looked down at me with a smile.

"I do have to admit, though, that being alive again is far more fun that being a ghost.  Especially if it means that you and I can be together," Hiller said. "That is, if you'll have me."

"Hiller," I said solemnly. "Do you honestly think that I would wait hundreds of years to be back with you only to say no?"
Hiller smiled at me and I chuckled.  We knew that words were no longer needed at this point.  Hiller leaned down and we finally kissed each other. 

I was so happy to be in his arms and have him in mine.  If I was this pleased, I can only imagine how happy our family was...

Mo and Michael moved into 303 Sweetapple Ridge Way.  They were enjoying their time together as newlyweds.  Mo continued to work as an actress and was joined by Michael who also happened to want to go into the film business.

Ori and Gena moved into a quaint little place at 202 Horseshoe Loop.  It was close to town, which was perfect for Gena since she wanted to get back into Journalism.  It was perfect for Ori too because he was near the hospital if duty called.  They also had a nice gazebo out back to enjoy some time together and gaze at the stars.

Mizu and Steve moved into 1011 Pomona Promendade, just down the road from Hiller and me.  They remodeled one of the rooms into a martial arts studio/exercise room.  Mizu and Steve were looking forward to being sparring partners once again.

ChaCha and Blaine moved into a modern little place at 19445 Bob-o-Link Drive.  ChaCha had Blaine move out all of the furniture from one of the rooms and turned it into an art studio.  She was really looking forward to wielding a chainsaw learning how to sculpt.  Blaine thought he might run for re-election and get back into politics.  Then again, he had plenty of time to do that.  Blaine also considered taking a long overdue trip to China to finally get a chance to compete in the martial arts tournament and become a Grand Master, like his daughter.

Sunny and DD moved into a bright and cheery place at 1813 Ednamary Way.  They installed a pond in the backyard so DD could continue fishing.  He also remodeled one of the rooms into a mixology room for Sunny.  Now that she was back, she could have fun creating new drinks and experimenting with different nectars that could then be served at the bar DD owned for his building requirement. 

Rena and Marcos moved into a large manor at 27 Gentrify Manor.  They had plenty of room to create an art studio and also a music room.  Since Rena had already mastered the guitar and drums, she was looking forward to learning the other instruments.  Marcos was also happy to finally get his hair back.

As for Hiller and me, well we decided that we would stay in the house that he and I built together from the humble beginnings we once shared.  We were planning to take a long overdue trip to Twinbrook to introduce my husband to my family and tell them all about the wonderful, smart and talented grandchildren they had living throughout Appoloosa Plains. 

And after that, who knows?  It really didn't matter what we chose to do or how quickly we chose to do it because we now had all of the time in the world.

And I'm sure you all may have noticed that there is one Sakura that is missing from this update.  He was the first one to move out of the house in order to help set all these reunions into play.  What was he up to?  Well, I figure that there is no better person to tell you than Shikon himself.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: The Sakura Immortals: Epilogue- All the Time in the World (Oct 8)
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2014, 02:08:42 PM »
My favorite couple is Steve and Mizu. It's only because beating each other up in a sparring match is basically their equivalent of a make-out session.

ChaCha-woman would be unstoppable while wielding a chainsaw! Don't let her do it!

Does everysim have death-flowers?

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
My favorite couple is Steve and Mizu. It's only because beating each other up in a sparring match is basically their equivalent of a make-out session.

ChaCha-woman would be unstoppable while wielding a chainsaw! Don't let her do it!

Does everysim have death-flowers?

I did give each heir a death flower once they became immortal, just as an insurance policy. 

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2014, 11:07:56 AM »
ChaCha is my favourite but I can't chose between the couples so I'll say I love them all  ;) Now to wait for Shikon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2014, 10:51:39 AM »
ChaCha is my favourite but I can't chose between the couples so I'll say I love them all  ;) Now to wait for Shikon.

I actually feel the same way; all of the couples in this dynasty were pretty awesome in their own way.  I've had dynasties where the couples just kind of felt like "meh" but all of the Sakura's were good together.  I really lucked out in this play through  :)

Epilogue- Looking to the Future

Grandma H told me that I could give the final update myself since it technically is all about me: Shikon!  First things first: I had to move out right after we completed the dynasty in order for my Mom and Dad to get married.  I had absolutely no problem doing that.  It was a great moment to finally see them happy together.  Dad asked me to be his best man and I was honored to do so.  After the wedding, I went home to my new place.  I had a rather big place, which was great since I had a lot of family, but right now, I had it all to myself.

It took a bit of time to sink in that I now had eternity to do whatever I wanted and with whomever I wanted to do it with.  Once that thought really sunk in, I placed a very important call to Jeanna.  Jeanna agreed to come over to my new house and we were both surprised.  While I had gotten younger, Jeanna had aged into an Elder.  That didn't matter though.  Grandma H had given me a young again potion for Jeanna, just in case.  I presented the potion to Jeanna.

Jeanna began her own aging down process while I cheered her on.

As the sun came up, Jeanna was back to her youthful self.

I then offered Jeanna another potion to freeze her age.
"I now have an eternity to spend doing what I want and with whomever I want," I told her. "And I want to spend it with you.  Please, become immortal with me so we can finally get out shot at happiness."
Jeanna just smiled at me and nodded.  She didn't even pause for a moment before she took the second potion.

Now that she was young again, Jeanna told me that she wanted a makeover before she and I began our new life together.  As Grandma H put it, we had all the time in the world so I had no problem waiting for Jeanna to make herself even more beautiful than she always was.  If that was even possible, of course.

"Wow, Jeanna, you look wonderful," I told Jeanna as I took her into my arms.
"I think it's because I'm happy," she replied. "I'm happy that you and I are finally together."
"Me too."

I took Jeanna's hands in mine and then spun her around for a dip kiss.

I then got down on my knee to ask Jeanna the one question that I had been longing to ask for years.
"Jeaana Grimes, will you marry me?"

Jeanna was smiling from ear to ear as she nodded.

Jeanna stared at her engagement ring in amazement.
"I often would dream about what out future together would be like once the dynasty was over," she told me. "And I can't believe that this moment is finally here.  It's better than anything I could have imagined because it's real."

Jeanna and I then embraced each other, just enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms.

Although Jeanna and I often talked about how we would probably have a big, lavish wedding once the dynasty was over, we ultimately decided not to.  Actually, we decided to get married right then and there.  We had already waited this long, why force ourselves to wait any more time?  I had to admit that I felt a little guilty about not inviting my family over for the ceremony, but I knew that they would understand.  All they've ever wanted is for me to be happy and I finally truly am.  (There was no ceremony because it was about 1 am when I finally got to this point so there was no way I was waiting to do a wedding ceremony...sorry Shikon...)

"I now pronounce us Mr. and Mrs. Sakura," I said happily.
"And I may now kiss the groom," Jeanna said with a laugh as she pulled me to her for a kiss.

We headed inside to celebrate our wedding night, well, wedding day, actually.  Either way, we were just happy to finally be married.

It all seemed like a dream.  I was finally free to do whatever I dreamed with the woman of my dreams.  We had all given up so much for this dynasty that it was such a great feeling to finally get my shot at happiness.  I wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world.  I was happy that I wouldn't have to and that I had all of eternity to spend with Jeanna.  As we settled down into our bed, basking in our wedded bliss, we slowly drifted off into a contented sleep in each other's arms.  I'm not sure if I was dreaming or not but I would have sworn I heard chimes...but that's a whole other story.

THE END  ;D

I am so sad that this is finally over.  I want to say thank you to everyone who read this story and commented.  I had a lot of fun writing this story and who knows, the Sakura's might make a come back someday in the future  ;)  It wouldn't be until after the Rigel's are finished and after November, since I'm doing National Novel Writing Month.  But never say never!

Mods- this story is complete and can be moved to the Completed Dynasty Stories Board when someone gets a chance.  Thanks in advance!! 

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura Immortals: Epilogue- Looking to the Future (Oct 10)- COMPLETE
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2014, 11:12:22 AM »
Congratulations Malley!  I'm moving this to the completed stories board.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #204 on: October 10, 2014, 10:41:19 PM »
Congratulations, Malley, not only for your dynasty but for a beautiful story with a great ending.

I will miss the Sakuras (But I can always read it again)  ;)

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2014, 06:23:30 AM »
Congratulations to Shikon and Jeanna, and to you again!  ;) I do wonder what the next Sakura generation will get up to...

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2014, 02:26:13 PM »
Bring the child to sims 4! I need more Sakuras. And they have earned a child that will travel to the future of sim-kind. Without ITF.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »
Congratulations Malley!  I'm moving this to the completed stories board.

Thanks Nutella!

Congratulations, Malley, not only for your dynasty but for a beautiful story with a great ending.

I will miss the Sakuras (But I can always read it again)  ;)

Thanks CeresIn!  I'm definitely going to miss writing them.  However, I wouldn't say that they are gone forever  ;)

Congratulations to Shikon and Jeanna, and to you again!  ;) I do wonder what the next Sakura generation will get up to...

I'm hoping to finish the Rigel's before the end of this month so I can possibly get started on the next Sakura generation...not that I have a plan in mind for the next Sakura project or anything...*shifty eyes*

Bring the child to sims 4! I need more Sakuras. And they have earned a child that will travel to the future of sim-kind. Without ITF.

I actually did do something similar to that.  I started a decadynasty with Jamie Jolina that I've yet to finish because I'm lazy like that even though I'm on the last generation... and I took some of her descendants that I just absolutely adored and recreated them in the Sims 4.  They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2014, 09:53:40 PM »
However, I wouldn't say that they are gone forever  ;)

Then I'll wait anxiously the next generations!  ;D

P.S. Your endnote says that (silly me)  ::)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2014, 10:08:38 PM »
Then I'll wait anxiously the next generations!  ;D

P.S. Your endnote says that (silly me)  ::)

I'm hoping to finish the Rigel's before the end of the month so I can get a start on my next project before National Novel Writing Month. Hopefully I can get a decent start to the next generation before I put my simming on hiatus for a month. I'm on generation 6 in my lifestates so it's possible :) Fingers crossed!

anything