Author Topic: All In the Family Immortal Dynasty (Speed Run)  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
All In the Family Immortal Dynasty (Speed Run)
« on: August 09, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »
Founder: Lisa Thompson
Italicized=not yet completed

Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash
Career: Architect
Supermax: Painting
Building: Criminal Headquarters (Museum of Borrowed Art)
Property: Summer Hill Springs (Dynasty Springs)
3 LTR: Moodlet Manager, Extra Creative, Food Replicator
6 ops: Portrait Gallery, A Small Painting, Painting the Town, Fresco Fest, unknown, unknown
6 BFs:
Portraits: Young Adult sculpture + painting, Adult, Elder

This dynasty, simplified, is actually not as hard as it seems at first. Lisa moved in Agnes and Gobias Koffi, immediately had twins, and bought a moodlet manager. Agnes quickly maxed cooking, social networking, science, and painting with the brain enhancing machines that were used to upgrade summer hill springs. Gobias did the same with fishing and gardening. We are currently at week 2, Day 7. We have a pond if deathfish, a garden with one money tree three basil and two life fruit, and a masterpiece portrait and sculpture of our next heiress. This is a speed run so little Eloise is already a child - she was had on about day 2. Charlie Crumplebottom, her future spouse, is also a child.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: All In the Family Immortal Dynasty SPEED RUN
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 12:03:17 AM »
Update:
On week three, day six, Lisa Thompson aged up. She had been painted by Agnes and Sculpted by Gobias. No WA on this computer, just UL, so I didn't bother with photos. The next day, Eloise and Charlie aged to teens. ITF has just been installed so from now on I'm guessing we are going to do rabbit hole careers. She did get her last two ops, I just don't remember what they are right now. She is basically done with requirements so she has been working on ice personality. I forgot to mention that Eloise got her masterpiece portrait and sculpture.

All Lisa has left is a Food Replicator (about 10,000 more happiness points) and six best friends. Agnes is almost ready to do that. She also needs her last portraits, of course. I've never seen a sim be this quick about requirements.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: All In the Family Immortal Dynasty (Speed Run)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 06:18:57 PM »
Baby Virginia was born to Eloise and Charlie Thompson on Week 6, Day 3. Lisa has completed all requirements.

Lisa Thompson
Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash
Career: Architect and Art Appraiser
Supermax: Painting
Building: Criminal Headquarters (Museum of Borrowed Art)
Property: Summer Hill Springs (Dynasty Springs)
3 LTR: Moodlet Manager, Extra Creative, Food Replicator
6 ops: Portrait Gallery, A Small Painting, Painting the Town, Fresco Fest, Advanced Art Training, A Retreat to Inspiration
6 BFs: Donovan Kite, Eloise Thompson, River McIrish, Gobias Koffi, Agnes Crumplebottom, Cece Casteneda
Portraits: Young Adult sculpture + painting, Adult sculpture + painting, Elder stuff

Eloise Thompson
Supermax Skill: Gardening
Lifetime Wish: Creature Robot Cross Breeder
Career: Science
Building: Garden Experimentation Building
Property: Central Garden Park
LTRs: Super Green Thumb, Book Bargainer, Dirt Defiant
Six Best Friends: Charlie Crumplebottom, Virginia Thompson
Six Ops: Omni Plant Chain x3
Museum: Sculpture + Painting: Toddler - Young Adult

I haven't been getting the ITF bug. Yay!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 01:05:56 PM »
I'm almost done with this now. The requirements are not the hardest part - it's keeping track of all those elders! I'm using OrangeIguana's strategy for that.

I'm also having computer issues (2008 macs aren't the best for simming) but I think I can finish soon.

Eloise Thompson
Supermax Skill: Gardening Handiness
Lifetime Wish: Creature Robot Cross Breeder
Career: Science
Building: Garden Experimentation Building
Property: Central Garden Park
LTRs: Super Green Thumb, Book Bargainer, Dirt Defiant
Six Best Friends: Charlie Crumplebottom, Virginia Thompson, Sandi French, Candy Ashleydale, Laura Keaton, Leighton Sekemoto (most are fairies or vampires)
Six Ops: Omni Plant Chain x3 (Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, The OmniFicient Plant), Settle an Argument, Bring Back the Jams, Bad Reception
Museum: Sculpture + Painting at all ages, Photograph YA-Eld

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 01:25:04 PM »
Two days before Agnes's death, she cloned a little boy named Jeffrey, the clone of Geoffrey. Virginia was born the next day, and she (finally) perished. Gobias had already passed the week before. Man, Agnes lived a LONG time.

Virginia spent her child and teen years getting good grades, as well as romancing Jeff. She also cooked a bit as a teen. I made sure that she wouldn't skill too fast like that.

As soon as she became a YA, she tried for baby, then joined the culinary career and purchased the building. Office hero and her Schmoozer trait made her befriend everyone ridiculously fast, and working hard got her almost daily promotions. In her free time she made a ton of sushi. World Class and Star Chef were done in no time at all. And of course menu maven is just way too easy.

Immortal Three: Virginia Thompson
Supermax Skill: Cooking
Lifetime Wish: Culinary Librarian
Career: Culinary
Building: Ambrosia Diner
Property: Consignments Galore!
LTRs: Body Sculptor, Collection Helper, Teleportation Pad
Six Best Friends: Jeff Crumplebottom, Samuel Swanson, Diane Cliffton, Caleb Wattson, June Kitts, Sarah Thompson
Six Ops: From One Chef to Another, Working Alongside Friends, Cooking Contest, The All New BiPedal Dishwasher, Learn a Recipe, Very Nice
Museum: Sculpture, Portrait, Photo, all ages

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »
Sarah was a very easy sim. I wasn't too worried about alchemy ops except for one of them, so she could still skill. She married another clone, this time he was Cyclone Sword's clone done by her dad. She joined the alchemy career which is ridiculously easy, she completed it in two days. After she had a kid, she joined the Military career. She didn't do Handiness at all but she did do a bit of Athletic. No ops were popping though, so for a while I kind of freaked. Then she finally got a couple of charisma ops and also a sculpting op. Only two ops to go! I had her do a bunch of scuba and also made her a mermaid briefly like her husband. Finally, just two weeks before becoming an elder, she got a few ops finally! She was ready for ambrosia two days before her age up.

Immortal Four: Sarah Thompson
Supermax Skill: Alchemy
Lifetime Wish: Alchemy Artisan
Career: Alchemy + ops from
Building: The School of Wisdom
Property: Sarah's Elixirs
LTRs: Discount Diner, Hotel Mogul, Mermadic Kelp
Six Best Friends: Meg Gowarty, Tyrene Thoms, Kelly Julliard, Arlo Bunch, Darlene Bunch
Six Ops: Alchemic Mastery, Charismatic Cash, Smooth as Butter, Sculpt a Suspect, Military Contracts, No Whining
Museum: COMPLETE

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:07 PM »
Immortal Five: Lillibeth Thompson
Supermax Skill: Science
Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World
Career: Politics
Building: City Hall - Mine! Haha!
Property: My Very Own Scientific... errr... Grocery Store?
LTRs: Never Dull, Observant, Legendary Host
Six Best Friends: Thomas Thompson, Denise Thompson, Carly Jackson, Eddie Wan, Julie Wan, Thomas Wan
Six Ops: Aiding the Victims, Shred-Handed, Let's Dine, Thanks for the Memories, Cleaning out the Phone Book, Criminal Collusion

Lillibeth was an evil witch, and I had a ton of fun with her. She didn't buy magic hands and her wand was eventually locked away. She flew through the political career, getting a ton of ops, then quickly Supermaxed science. Everything was done by the end of her YA stage. It was great.

She married Stiles McGraw's clone Thomas. Her kid was named Denise Thompson. Denise is about to become a YA. She'll be posted later today.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 11:32:33 PM »
Denise was pretty easy as well. She waited until her teen stage, then befriended the clone of Jared Frio. She looked just like her mother.

After a short pregnancy that was full of fishing, she got a business job. She flew through the levels while fishing in her spare time. Fishing supermax is really boring but definitely doable. Her ops came quickly because business career is full of them.

She was a mermaid because I thought it seemed appropriate to her character, plus turns out her dad was too. This file is FILLED with mermaids, Im telling you. I actually just cured her (I'm on gen 7 now) because the hydration motive and my immortal jail strategy weren't meshing well.

Immortal Six: Denise
Supermax Skill: Fishing
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega Corporation
Career: Business
Building: Thompson Corporate Center
Property: The Very Scary Graveyard
LTRs: Friend of the Kraken, Permanent Mermaid, Future Sim
Six Best Friends: Julliene Tyson, Laura Tyson, Emit Revelart, Kate Tyson, Arin Tyson, Laurie Gowarty
Six Ops: Graab it Up, Making Coffee the Executive Way, Hospital Delivery, Sealing the Deal, It's All About Who You Know, Robot Fish v2.0

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 04:52:36 PM »
Immortal Seven: Merle Thompson
Supermax Skill: Street Art
Lifetime Wish: Street Credible
Career: Music
Building: Theatre of Dreams
Property: I'm Tired of Creativite Names
LTRs: Fertility Treatment, Complimentary Entertainment, Haggler
Six Best Friends: Tragic Clown, Red Car, White Car, Blue Car, Ian Touslon, Roberto Touslon
Six Ops: Learn that Tune, Music Class, On Tour, Cat Herding Music, It's Synergy, Please No Ego

After having a kid with the Tragic Clown, Merle Supermaxed street art which was super easy. I used Trip's firework trick to lure out the ghosts (thanks Trip!) and then it was easy to seduce him.
She started the music career, flew through it, and ended up coming close to supermaxing guitar except for obviously guitar star. She completed both challenges though!
I like her personality a lot. If I were doing a story, she'd be the sarcastic one who is always telling me that my dynasty ideas are terrible. She was a very funny sim, and I was always shocked that she didn't have good sense of humor. She constantly made funny faces at everyone.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
Immortal Eight: Susanne Thompson
Supermax Skill: Logic
Lifetime Wish: World Renowned Surgeon
Career: Medical
Building: Oh My God, My Own Hospital
Property: Save Beached Whales at a Beach
LTRs: Raised by Wolves, Fast Metabolism, Vacationer
Six Best Friends: Cindy Lake, Jeff Lake, Lena Lake, Aiden Lake, Boomer Horse, Twizzler Horse
Six Ops: It Takes Heart, Shades of Grey, An Apple a Day, Caring for the Careless, Lice!, To the Rescue

Susanne had the tragic clown mouth, but she was a very happy sim. She wanted love a lot, so it was sad for me that she couldn't have a spouse. Poor Susie.
Logic supermax takes a while so I did it on this generation to stave off boredom. It actually worked. The medical career wasn't easy with all the vaccinations and stuff, but that's over now.
She was EcoFriendly and an Animal Lover and I always thought that she would be a veterinarian in real life. I liked her a lot too as a sim.
She ate ambrosia in the basement with her other relatives, then went upstairs with the elder portraits to pose one final time. Well, actually she is doing that right now. It takes a while. How do all you dynasty people do it so fast?

I have completed an immortal dynasty! Woo-hoo! *throws confetti* Now it's time for Susannah to move to a commune, Lisa to an art school, Eloise to a farm, Virginia to a culinary school, Lillibeth to the White House, Denise to a high rise in Bridgeport, Merle to an insane asylum, and Sarah to an elixir store to make her fortune. Oh wait, this family already has one. That's fine, you can become a fairy or something.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 04:11:10 PM »
I'm moving this to the Completed Dynasties board. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything