Author Topic: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty  (Read 18037 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 10:36:11 PM »
I love the "Teeheehee". The kids are to cute for words.

Good idea to name the minions with numbers that way you have solved the problem of selecting so many names (It's something I always find difficult to do), it's similar to what I have thought if I start one of this (not number, but in spanish).
Names can be difficult, and there will be so many in this dynasty! I'm going to go 1-10 in different languages. German will be second. The kids are cute, but Tres is a little scary with those eyes.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 09:07:37 AM »
Toddler skills were quickly learned and candles quickly blown out.

Uno Bright - Friendly, Genius, Bookworm

I must learn my logic quickly. I plan on starting a day care, and Mum says I must move away as quickly as possible. That's okay, I'm already tired of eating birthday cake.

Tres Bright - Eccentric, Friendly, Bookworm

I am writing my first propaganda book "Houses are Overrated!". Teeheehee!

Dos Bright - Friendly, Virtuoso, Party Animal

I can't learn guitar until I'm a teen so Party Time!

Mum says we have to do our homework. She's wished that some of us get on the honor roll, but she can't remember who, so we all must.

Now that the children are older our King and Queen are working hard at succeeding in their new careers.

Yes, I will run you out of town, Starlighters!

Vials of Bliss! You will happily leave your homes!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 09:10:22 AM »
Haha..."you will happily leave your homes"....hysterical.  Great update, Krae.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
As all children do, our sweet worker bees became not quite as sweet teens. Sinks were spraying, hair was turning blue, and hardly a cushion was left unwhoopied. All four went to prom without dates. The results: one queen, one king, 2 romantic interests, and seven fights.

Uno Bright - Added Nurturing to his traits. At home, a mild-mannered chess playing reader. At prom, responsible for 4 out of 7 fights.

Dos Bright - Added Loves the Outdoors. At home, pranker-in-chief. At prom, king and romantic interest to Maria Best (name of a good friend in real life), no fights.

Tres Bright - Added Couch Potato. At home - Queen of mood swings and gets stressed by writing faster than any sim I've ever seen. At prom, queen and in two fights.

Cuatro Bright - Added Natural Cook. At home, best friends with everybody. At prom, one fight and a babysitter RI.

On the King/Queen front, their requirements were met on Week 9 Day 2, but at that point only Cuatro had moved out so they won't be trying for baby right away.

Their fabulously low value collection - Butterflies, 3 collected by Misty, two by Sonny. Value - $219

King Sonny                                                                Queen Misty
Max Career - Sports                                                    Alchemy
Skill Challenge 1 - Marathon Runner                             Master Alchemist
Skill Challenge 2 - Fitness Nut                                      Excellent Elixirs
Unique BF - Monica Bicket                                            Danielle Platt
Unique LTH Reward - King of the Fae                            Extra Creative

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2014, 11:27:09 AM »
Congrats on completing your founders' requirements again! The four kids aged up very nicely with some good traits too. Looking forward to the next set of nooboos!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 12:05:02 PM »
Gorgeous children, and I love it that fairy toddlers put themselves to bed.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »
All your sims are absolutely stunning, and you are moving right along.  I'm still dreaming of my first RD.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 01:13:09 PM »
Gorgeous children, and I love it that fairy toddlers put themselves to bed.
They can also feed themselves on pollen punch and throw fairy parties.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 05:36:33 PM »
Yikes! Qualified for the 2nd RD already! Impressive. Great work, Krae. I'd better pull out the whips on my king and queen until their work rate improves.

As for yours, love the look of your sims, and they way you are meeting your requirements.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 05:39:36 PM »
It's not that my sims are super fast, it's just that I play obsessively. I'm semi-retired, self-employed so that helps too.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 09:45:42 AM »
The first young adult to move out was Cuatro on Week 8 Day 4. Level 2 career - Culinary, Max Skill - Cooking, Business Purchased - Flying V's Coffee House, Masterpiece Portrait placed in Honey Comb Basement. He moved to a small home at 255 Starry Way. He will be missed. It's back to pollen punch and birthday cake.

On Week 9 Day 2, he was followed by Dos. Level 2 career - Music, Max Skill - Guitar, Business Purchased - Gypsy Wagon, Masterpiece Portrait placed. He moved to 177 Foothill Dr., possibly the most expensive empty house in Starlight Shores. He made a lot of guitar tips and deserved a nice house.

Next Up: Uno, level 2 career-Daycare, Max Skill-Logic, Business Purchased-C-Ment Shoe Factory, Masterpiece portrait placed. Thankfully, it only took 2 days to reach level 2 of Daycare. The King and Queen were around a lot, and with both being family oriented, they would not leave those toddlers alone! He moved to 73 Los Suenos Strip on week 9 day 3.

Last to go was Tres. She was still around when the newest swarm was born. I have never seen a sim take longer to max writing. Level 2 career-writer, max skill-writing, building purchased-The Market Basket, Materpiece Portrait placed. Week 10 day 1 she moved to 72 Ocean View Dr.

This is possibly the worst looking bunch of masterpiece portraits I've ever seen. Really, Misty?
Misty: Hey, you're the one who accepted them, whoever you are.
Yes, I was afraid not to. And never you mind who I am!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2014, 01:55:19 PM »
Goodbye to Unos, Dos, Tres and Cuatro!  I love that Tres never outgrew her permanently "unamused" face.  Can't wait to see what the next swam has in store.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2014, 07:42:06 PM »
The next swarm was quickly produced. Misty spent her pregnancy producing useful elixirs for future use. Whereas Sonny pretty much danced through the pregnancy and childbirth along with Tres who was just too stressed to finish her book "Fairies are Your Friends - Really". The nooboos, triplets again, were born hungry. Misty fed two of them, and Tres fed the third, Siete. From then on all she wanted to do was snuggle Siete. Even after moving, she visits most every day and seeks out Siete.
As soon as they were fed, the babes were aged up and potty trained.

Here we have Cinco, Athletic and Friendly. He is a copy of the Queen - hair, eyes, skin tone, wings, ear shape.

Seis is Good and Loves the Outdoors. She has features of both parents.

And Siete, Brave and Athletic, and in many ways her own little creature.

Two days later, they were children. Childhood is, indeed, fleeting.

Welcome to Skilling After Dark

Since joining the military, Sonny has realized that he has neglected his strength training. Time to pack on some muscle!

Cinco: I want to be in the military like Pop. Command and Control.
Siete: I want to be a firefighter like Pop used to be. I'll keep our brothers and sisters from burning down the town.

Seis: I want to be a fisherman. Pop's never done that!
Sonny from a distance: Hey, that's next.

Misty, who is now a fortuneteller (you are destined to move), is working hard on her mixology skill. Skill gain drinks are imperative. If only Tres had been able to use them.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2014, 10:00:44 PM »
Welcome Cinco, Seis and Siete! I love Siete's eyes. That shade of blue looks very pretty on her.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 07:50:41 AM »
All of your babies are beatiful...and vary in coloring.  Mine were all born pretty similar in coloring, and they are on the rainbow slider.