Author Topic: Shakespearean Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard  (Read 4644 times)

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: Shakespearean Immortal Dynasty - Interlude
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 08:08:10 AM »
Awww I can't wait to see little Cordelia. You're off to a good start, good luck! ;D
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Annabec

• Llama Wrangler
Scene III
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 07:14:15 PM »
Little Cordelia grew up far too quickly for our liking. Carlo spent long hours in the nursery with her, attending to her every need. He only left for the necessities, and returned to her side immediately. Even while she was sleeping, he would sit in the rocker and watch, napping periodically. When I asked him why, he told me he was memorizing her sweet little nooboo face, to make sure he at least got that with her, because he didn't know how long he would be with us.

He insisted on being the one to take her to her cake. I was a bit disappointed, but Carlo deserved it. Who knew how many more birthdays he would see?

All too soon, the sparkles came for Cordelia, and she aged up into a happy little girl with dreadful hair. I carried her off to the mirror to fix that right away while everyone else fought over who was going to get the first piece of cake.

We also took a trip to the dresser to fix her clothes.

Eduardo handled the talking, Carlo handled the walking, and we all pitched in on potty training.

We soon discovered that, although Cordelia loves her rides in the stroller

and making her toys disappear

her absolute favorite thing is playing peekaboo with Goopy.

In the midst of all the nooboo excitement, another pair of birthdays crept up on us. First, Camillo aged up to Adult, and looked absolutely the same as he always had.

Then it was Goopy's turn to age up to a teenager, with a mischievous little side look to all of us standing around cheering for him.

He's a handsome boy, is he not?

Goopy adores his birthday present - a pale gray foal named Star.

While all these birthdays were happening, Cordelia was happily playing in her toy box.

"Where's Cordie?" Carlo asks, pretending he can't see her.
"Over here, Daddy!" Cordelia replies, giggling, before popping up to play with her purple dinosaur.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Shakespearean Immortal Dynasty - Scene III
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 05:12:42 AM »
This is really cute. I haven't played in MV much but it's lovely to see a dynasty theme that so wonderfully suits it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline James903

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 04:25:03 AM »
Congratulations to Goopy and Cordelia! They are both very cute. I'll be reading your dynasty. :)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 01:55:32 AM »
They're so cute!

Offline Annabec

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Shakespearean Immortal Dynasty - PLEASE MOVE TO GRAVEYARD
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 08:53:13 PM »
thanks to technical difficulties (ugh), I had to delete almost everything on my computer and practically reduce it back to factory settings, which means I lost everything. I'll probably start up a new dynasty soon, but unfortunately this one cannot continue :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Shakespearean Immortal Dynasty - PLEASE MOVE TO GRAVEYARD
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 09:52:57 PM »
I'm moving this to the Graveyard at the author's request. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything