Author Topic: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me  (Read 32599 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 04:17:43 AM »
Chapter 1 - I’m the Founder This Time

Hello dear readers!  Here I am again with another Dreamweaver Dynasty.  Do you all remember Midnight?  She was a real hero to her family in the Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty.  As the ninth generation, she had the power to restore everyone who had been lost during the quest for never ending life.  She’s all grown up now and still living in Sunset Valley.  It’s a fresh, new Sunset Valley and all of the original townspeople are in place and ready to help Midnight found a great new Dynasty.  It may be a new Sunset Valley, but it is still her home, and everything starts at home.

Our sweet Midnight is Neat, a Natural Cook, Family Oriented, an Animal Lover, and has a Good Sense of Humor.  Her LTW is Culinary Librarian.  She purchased the empty lot at 74 Landgraab Ave., right by the stadium.  With only $4,000 on hand, she could only build a tiny blue house.

It may not look like much, especially compared to the huge mansion up on the hill where she grew up.  But, by golly, it’s hers!! 

Midnight had a typical first day.  She harvested limes and apples at the park, read a cooking book at the library, and joined the Journalism career.  I have no idea where that that last one came from, but it’s what she wanted.  Her boss is Connor Frio.  Midnight got a crush on him instantly.  But what are the odds that she will fall in love with, marry, and start a Dynasty with the first man she meets?

Things went well on her first day at work.  She sucked up to Connor all day, which put her performance in the red, but made him her friend.  She saw him at the festival after work and they hung out enough to become best friends. 

The very next day was Leisure Day and they both had the day off.  Midnight invited him to the library and found out the very important information that he’s single.  What are the odds, right?  With nothing to lose, Midnight jumped at the opportunity and started romancing Connor.  It really was just too easy.

That’s right, she proposed marriage right there in the library, between a Bachelor and a Bunch.  She invited him over for a dinner of autumn salad and then changed into her formal wear.  Remember, the clock is ticking and she has to try for baby by the next day!  And so, they had a private wedding ceremony right there in her tiny house.

Connor’s traits aren’t the best, but they certainly could be much worse:  Good, Absent-Minded, Unflirty, Loner, Bookworm.  He’s got high hopes to become a Professional Author and has the right traits to be successful.  He brought around $1,200 to the household, plus a laptop computer and a very nice car.  Midnight could definitely have done worse in her choice of husband and co-founder.

First things first!  Midnight and Connor have a Dynasty to found.  They didn't even have a bed yet, so the very important try for baby happened in the shower.  And chimes were heard!  Midnight is right on track for getting her new Dynasty off to a perfect start!  Seriously, what are the odds?

"Never tell me the odds." - Han Solo
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:30:24 AM »
I'm really looking forward to following this! Midnight is such a beautiful sim, and she and Connor are quite sweet together. I love the Han Solo quote too.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 07:51:26 AM »
I got too excited when I saw this thread, good luck Pam! And, oh my! Midnight is stunning!!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 08:15:41 AM »
Thank you both!  Midnight has a tan in most of those pictures.  I had to laugh because she got it from only one day at the park.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »
Beautiful start, Pam! I have this bookmarked.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 09:08:11 AM »
I'm unreasonably happy to see this. Something is so reassuring a about a dynasty starting in Sunset Valley.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 09:34:30 AM »
Oh my GRIM!!! Welcome back Pam! I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw this. It's nice to see Midnight again. Will there be more cats? I sure do hope so!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
Hurray for Midnight! Hurray for the Dreamweavers!

Hurray for Pam!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
I cheered when I saw that the Dreamweaver's were back  ;D. Midnight is stunning. I love the fact you're continuing the family. It's so fun to see how everything changes over a bunch of generations. I'm looking forward to seeing how Midnight's descendants turn out :)

McHazy

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
A perfect start indeed Pam, bookmarked and eager to read more (no pressure of course!)

All the best with your dynasty.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 03:27:11 PM »
Love this! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Kerry

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
When I saw your initial post about the dynasty on the Facebook page, I swore that Midnight would end up in Roaring Heights. I guess her outfit threw me off.

Woo! New Pam dynasty! Now all I have to do is wait for the first mystery you throw at us. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 08:21:50 PM »
I'm happy to see another Dreamweaver Dynasty (as everyone here) ;D

Midnight turned beautiful but it's expected because she has good genes.

Good luck.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
Hooray, welcome back  :D ! How exciting to see another Pam dynasty. I'm sure Connor will be a lovely spouse and a wonderful father to any mini-Midnights that show up. ;)

anything