Author Topic: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me  (Read 16803 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 04:17:43 AM »
Chapter 1 - Iím the Founder This Time

Hello dear readers!  Here I am again with another Dreamweaver Dynasty.  Do you all remember Midnight?  She was a real hero to her family in the Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty.  As the ninth generation, she had the power to restore everyone who had been lost during the quest for never ending life.  Sheís all grown up now and still living in Sunset Valley.  Itís a fresh, new Sunset Valley and all of the original townspeople are in place and ready to help Midnight found a great new Dynasty.  It may be a new Sunset Valley, but it is still her home, and everything starts at home.

Our sweet Midnight is Neat, a Natural Cook, Family Oriented, an Animal Lover, and has a Good Sense of Humor.  Her LTW is Culinary Librarian.  She purchased the empty lot at 74 Landgraab Ave., right by the stadium.  With only $4,000 on hand, she could only build a tiny blue house.

It may not look like much, especially compared to the huge mansion up on the hill where she grew up.  But, by golly, itís hers!! 

Midnight had a typical first day.  She harvested limes and apples at the park, read a cooking book at the library, and joined the Journalism career.  I have no idea where that that last one came from, but itís what she wanted.  Her boss is Connor Frio.  Midnight got a crush on him instantly.  But what are the odds that she will fall in love with, marry, and start a Dynasty with the first man she meets?

Things went well on her first day at work.  She sucked up to Connor all day, which put her performance in the red, but made him her friend.  She saw him at the festival after work and they hung out enough to become best friends. 

The very next day was Leisure Day and they both had the day off.  Midnight invited him to the library and found out the very important information that heís single.  What are the odds, right?  With nothing to lose, Midnight jumped at the opportunity and started romancing Connor.  It really was just too easy.

Thatís right, she proposed marriage right there in the library, between a Bachelor and a Bunch.  She invited him over for a dinner of autumn salad and then changed into her formal wear.  Remember, the clock is ticking and she has to try for baby by the next day!  And so, they had a private wedding ceremony right there in her tiny house.

Connorís traits arenít the best, but they certainly could be much worse:  Good, Absent-Minded, Unflirty, Loner, Bookworm.  Heís got high hopes to become a Professional Author and has the right traits to be successful.  He brought around $1,200 to the household, plus a laptop computer and a very nice car.  Midnight could definitely have done worse in her choice of husband and co-founder.

First things first!  Midnight and Connor have a Dynasty to found.  They didn't even have a bed yet, so the very important try for baby happened in the shower.  And chimes were heard!  Midnight is right on track for getting her new Dynasty off to a perfect start!  Seriously, what are the odds?

"Never tell me the odds." - Han Solo
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:30:24 AM »
I'm really looking forward to following this! Midnight is such a beautiful sim, and she and Connor are quite sweet together. I love the Han Solo quote too.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 07:51:26 AM »
I got too excited when I saw this thread, good luck Pam! And, oh my! Midnight is stunning!!
When you already decided to read this, than keep going and read my dynasty! :)

Thorn ID
Leave any kind of criticism and feel free to correct my English on any of my stories.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 08:15:41 AM »
Thank you both!  Midnight has a tan in most of those pictures.  I had to laugh because she got it from only one day at the park.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »
Beautiful start, Pam! I have this bookmarked.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 09:08:11 AM »
I'm unreasonably happy to see this. Something is so reassuring a about a dynasty starting in Sunset Valley.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaylas

• Kitten Cuddler!
  • Townie
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 09:34:30 AM »
Oh my GRIM!!! Welcome back Pam! I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw this. It's nice to see Midnight again. Will there be more cats? I sure do hope so!  ;D
Did you know?:
Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
Cats can hear ultrasound.
As I type this, I have an old tabby napping on my lap!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
Hurray for Midnight! Hurray for the Dreamweavers!

Hurray for Pam!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
I cheered when I saw that the Dreamweaver's were back  ;D. Midnight is stunning. I love the fact you're continuing the family. It's so fun to see how everything changes over a bunch of generations. I'm looking forward to seeing how Midnight's descendants turn out :)

McHazy

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
A perfect start indeed Pam, bookmarked and eager to read more (no pressure of course!)

All the best with your dynasty.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 03:27:11 PM »
Love this! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Kerry

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
When I saw your initial post about the dynasty on the Facebook page, I swore that Midnight would end up in Roaring Heights. I guess her outfit threw me off.

Woo! New Pam dynasty! Now all I have to do is wait for the first mystery you throw at us. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 08:21:50 PM »
I'm happy to see another Dreamweaver Dynasty (as everyone here) ;D

Midnight turned beautiful but it's expected because she has good genes.

Good luck.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
Hooray, welcome back  :D ! How exciting to see another Pam dynasty. I'm sure Connor will be a lovely spouse and a wonderful father to any mini-Midnights that show up. ;)

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »
Another Pam Dynasty!  Yes!  *dances*  Midnight is stunning!  Love her formal wear especially.  Bookmarked!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 07:03:55 AM »
Thank you, everyone!  What a wonderful welcome for my new Dynasty!  I'm putting together Chapter 2 right now, so it will be up shortly.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »
Chapter 2 - Shocks and Surprises

Midnight started getting homesick and went to visit her childhood home.  When she arrived, she was shocked to discover that it was gone and that there was an equestrian center in its place.  The park was back to normal, too, and didn't have the family graveyard.  She got to thinking and realized that things were different all over town.  Lots of new places and new faces were everywhere.  Her shock deepened.

With a certain amount of dread, Midnight went to where she knew old Grampy Chris lived when he first met her great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother Carina.  The man who lived there was leaving just as Midnight arrived, but she got a good look at him.  That face.  That mouth.  He was a very young man, probably no older than Midnight herself, but there was no mistaking it.  This was her Grampy Chris! 

She could only greet him because heís already a celebrity.  He didnít recognize her, of course.  Her heart wanted to try to impress him so they could get to know each other.  Her head won out, though, and she turned and left.  She has her own life now and her own family to raise.  Thereís no time to get stuck in the past.

Midnight had been looking in the paper for a dog to adopt from the shelter, but couldnít find the right one.  She wanted to train a dog to hunt for gems and metals that would help support the family.  No luck, though, and she was disappointed because she loves all animals and the house felt empty while waiting for the baby to come.  To console herself, Midnight adopted a kitten named Misty.  Sheís a Siberian and is just as cute as can be.  The two spent all day getting to be friends.

Connor heard around town that Jamie Jolina had puppies to adopt and stopped by her house.  She had a puppy named Lulu and Connor was instantly charmed by the tiny dog.  The mother was a small dog, so hopefully Lulu wonít grow to be very big.  Connor brought Lulu home to Midnight as a surprise.

Doesnít Connor look so much different after his makeover?  I was shocked to see that he resembled the Tenth Doctor (played by David Tennant) from Doctor Who and dressed him accordingly. 

ďIím the Doctor.Ē - Doctor Who

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

McHazy

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 08:12:08 AM »
Kittens, puppies and nooboo incoming - Midnight and Connor will have their hands full!

I loved your Christopher cameo too, all the wee nods to the old before we bring in the new.  :) Connor's makeover is just the ticket, and what an uncanny resemblance to Mr Tennant. I've never noticed that before.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 08:17:32 AM »
Kittens, puppies and nooboo incoming - Midnight and Connor will have their hands full!

I loved your Christopher cameo too, all the wee nods to the old before we bring in the new.  :) Connor's makeover is just the ticket, and what an uncanny resemblance to Mr Tennant. I've never noticed that before.

Me neither!  I've never played Connor or even interacted with him much.  I laughed out loud when I put that hairstyle on him!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 08:26:35 AM »
Yay, another Dreamweaver story! Midnight is very pretty, I'm sure she and Connor will have lovely nooboos. You're right, Connor does look like David Tennant!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline kaylas

• Kitten Cuddler!
  • Townie
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »
It's interesting to see that there will be dogs this time around. The kitten looks a lot like Baxtor, almost his clone! I love it!  ;D
Will there be a color theme for Midnight's descendants?
Did you know?:
Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
Cats can hear ultrasound.
As I type this, I have an old tabby napping on my lap!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 11:44:30 AM »
Wow, Connor really does resemble David Tennant!  That plus the fact that he is now a Dreamweaver makes Conner officially awesome  :D

Charlotte

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »
Hi Pam!
I'm new to this forum, but not to dynasty stories, and I have to say I love yours already! Bookmarked and can't wait for more chapters :) And you're right about Connor's resemblance to ten, I never noticed that before!

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
Zomg!  I love that he looks like the Tenth Doctor!  That is fantastic!  And how surreal it must be for Midnight to meet her many-greats grandfather again and have him not recognize her.

anything