Author Topic: Build and Buy questions.  (Read 1871 times)

Offline BABSgirl

• Nooboo
Build and Buy questions.
« on: August 10, 2014, 01:07:39 PM »
Hey guys im new so Hi.! But now to my question.
so I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but. Sometimes in the Build and Buy mode there objects I can buy that weren't there before, I can't exactly remember the names but I know they have future in some of them. Or when I go to the kids section and there is a panda crib, panda mirror, a tiny tike dresser and more. Or in electronics there are sim goggle, and a game console. Or in comfort under beds there are new beds. And they only last until I save the game and quit. Then when I go back to it. They're gone from the build and buy mode. Sometimes they will come back into the build and buy mode but other times no. So I was just wondering if anybody knows why. Maybe I'm clueless I don't know. Again if this topic is already here im sorry for repost. Thanks guys any help is welcome. I just wanted to know why it does that.  :)

**if I didn't give enough information then I'm sorry and tell me so I can give some more.

karlissa

Re: Build and Buy questions.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 11:48:40 AM »
Have you been doing mysteries in the pets edition of the console version and then afterwards forgetting to save? That's the only reason I could find that to happen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BABSgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:12:48 PM »
No, I play just Sims 3 no pets. Items randomly pop up. Its confusing. It hasn't happened in sometime. Thanks though!  :)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 04:20:20 AM »
Are you playing with cheats? Certain cheats unlock furniture etc and some clothing items etc. I can't remember offhand what it was, been a while since I played console. But each time you play, you have to put that cheat in to unlock all the items again. Are they the items you can buy with the lifetime happiness points?

anything