Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308137 times)

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 07:52:40 AM »
I'm getting the demon babies too.  So far 3 out of 3 have been wonky.  I'm also seeing the occasional sim that walks past in the background look all stretched out like they have a broken mesh or something? Similar to the babies but walking along.  When I move the camera closer to them they seem to snap back to normal.  Haven't got a screenshot yet though.

Dellena

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »
Hopefully that will all be fixed with the next patch.  They've said they know what's causing it and are working on the fix.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 09:50:46 AM »
Just found this thread discussing the possible causes of the demon babies and the solution worked for me.  My computer was using my internal graphics card by default and not the nvida one, causing a much lower graphics than was required. (I assume)
I followed the instructions in the first post and my problem was solved (No more demon babies! Yay!). Hope this helps someone else!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776882/sims-4-and-switchable-graphics-how-to-nvidia

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 10:31:01 AM »
Does anyone else find it hilarious that this Grim Reaper uses a tablet? I guess he's making sure he has the right Sim.  I was afraid he would click to delete the Sim's icon, but he still uses a scythe.

Offline ChowFatt

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 03:27:39 AM »
I really got a kick out of one of my Sims when he was cooking. He was throwing the pepper in the air, and it slipped when he tried to catch it. He then promptly received a face full of pepper, sneezed straight into the pan of food he was cooking, looked quickly left and right to make sure no one saw it, and then kept on cooking like nothing happened. Love it! ;D
PC-Load Letter! What the...

Offline hotwateracres

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 04:20:59 AM »
I'd been pushing my programmer sim to the limit and had been negligent of her needs, so she found herself filthy and exhausted. I thought I'd get her clean and then sleeping instead of the other way around. She nodded off in the tub and slept for several hours. Thankfully, she didn't drown!

While confident, Sims can "pee like a champion." Bwa ha ha!

Blicbloc was mentioned upthread; it's also great on the motion gaming rig, which makes me jealous of my sim. I believe every skill point in video games unlocks a new game for the sim to play around with. Watching the video loops for the different games is amusing, especially "The Sims Forever." The content didn't seem to be from any particular Sims game, though please correct me if I'm wrong, but it was broadly representative: sex in heart-shaped hot tubs, gnomes bursting into flames, et al.

Agreed that it's now hilarious to watch sims cook, and there's such a variety of amusing animations with the various recipes in the two skill tracks. Watching inexperienced sims fumble with scrambled eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches is like watching that person in an infomercial demonstrate how monumentally difficult it is to crack an egg or flip something over with a spatula without creating a chain of ridiculous disasters, as seen in this always welcome YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xQLGWTSag

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 05:14:22 AM »
Apparently... this is the result of losing a fight...

I also have a programmer sim. What I find funny is he's playing a modded version of Sims (he made his own mods).

So I'm playing The Sims... and my sim is playing Modded Sims... Simception!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 04:26:44 PM »
The founder of my first Sims 4 family is an Elderly lush now. She achieved the pinnacle of success in her painting career and decided to switch to culinary arts and become a chef. But she's also learning how to mix drinks and she's always testing them, I assume it's for quality purposes. I often find her in her painting studio, drink in one hand, paintbrush in the other.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 04:29:29 PM »
Yes. "Testing." ;)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »
I think my simself is to much like me. I'm here playing the sims, the sim I'm playing is my simself. I'm just letting him do he wants for a bit and he walks over and gets on the computer then he turns on the stereo. The song that comes on is kind of catchy and I start tapping my foot to it. When I look there is my simself sitting at the computer tapping his foot to the tune also. And what's he playing on the computer. The Sims. Kind of freaky. :D
Maybe I made him to much like me.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 10:35:43 PM »
Did you upload yourself to your hard drive or something? :)

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 01:50:21 AM »
I asked my filthy teenager to go take a bath and this is what he did:

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 02:06:41 AM »
I'm loving the little things.

On the map you see when travelling, in Willow Creek, there's a paddle boat. I was quite disappointed when my sim walked down to the river only to find no boat. So I was delighted when I looked up from watching her in the garden, to see the paddle boat cruising along the river!

I have a sim child. He was using the toilet and I told him to go play with something. He got off the toilet, walked out of the bathroom and started down the hall. Then he turned around and went back into the bathroom, flushed the toilet, washed his hands and then continued out to play.

It's great how a pregnant sim will go into labour. She walks around still doing things, stops to grab her belly and then continue whatever she was doing.

Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 04:21:17 AM »
Did you upload yourself to your hard drive or something? :)

I did put a lot of time into making that sim. Maybe there is a little of me in it. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 06:08:03 AM »
I really like all the new teen romance interaction, from exchanging promise rings to 'mess around'.  Really seems like teens are able to have more interesting interactions now!  Also love the 'ask about woohoo' interaction with adults. 

anything