Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308266 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #750 on: May 17, 2018, 03:49:26 AM »
@CuriousSim The festivals are always full of wacky incidents in my games.

The Romance festival is always full of angry and sad Sims in my game, because a lot of married couples participate, then go and flirt with just about everyone. This festival is an effective marriage breaker despite its intended purpose being quite the opposite - to inspire romance and love and make Sims happy. I assume.

The Spice festival goers are all uncomfortable, because they spend the entire evening burning their mouth on spicy food.

The Humor and Hijinks festival is where most firework accidents happen in my game, leaving people all sooty and stinky which is pretty entertaining.

GeekCon and the Flea Market are actually the most peaceful and relaxed events now that I think about it. But okay, at GeekCon your Sim will do nothing aside from using the gaming pad over and over. Not that much fun. On the other hand, the Flea Market sometimes have some rare collectibles for purchase which is awesome.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #751 on: May 18, 2018, 01:28:14 AM »
@Nindigo Usually, the first thing I do at a festival, is direct my Sim to dance with the one that invited him. For one, it allows him to catch up, but it also prevents him from heading right to [the gaming mat] or getting a drink from the nearby bar, or whatever compulsive thing he wants to do & continue to do. There is usually a danceable speaker, at every event. Alternately, I send him to pick up posters. A trophy in my Sim's pocket, with the mood enabled, keeps things pleasant at the humor or the spice festival.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #752 on: May 20, 2018, 01:35:21 PM »

Add one cat & stir briskly ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #753 on: May 20, 2018, 02:20:14 PM »
If that was a cake batter bowl, that's one sticky cat, too @Dreamweaver!  Great screenshot 8).

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #754 on: May 21, 2018, 09:40:51 PM »
Four of my Sims got their heads stuck together when they got home from Rainy Day Entertainment ::).

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #755 on: May 23, 2018, 01:43:20 AM »
@coolsim9999999 It's not helping that they look the same too ;D

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #756 on: May 23, 2018, 04:12:05 AM »
Argh! You're not supposed to sell your inventory items when I'm not playing your household, Don. I was saving those fish as bait, you moron... *Facepalm*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #757 on: May 23, 2018, 04:44:26 AM »
I know @Nindigo ;D!  I've played those characters since I started simming in 2015, so, I've always kept their original look --- although, now they're all tech gurus.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #758 on: May 23, 2018, 05:33:03 AM »
Argh! You're not supposed to sell your inventory items when I'm not playing your household, Don. I was saving those fish as bait, you moron... *Facepalm*

[ Invalid Attachment ]
Hahaha, sorry but I find this really funny! I can imagine your frustration though. Did he sell any?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #759 on: May 23, 2018, 11:38:08 AM »
Quote from: MissZoef
Hahaha, sorry but I find this really funny! I can imagine your frustration though. Did he sell any?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Yes, he did. That blithering idiot. All of the minnows and more than half of the basses were gone when I went to check. Sigh :-\

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #760 on: May 23, 2018, 01:38:45 PM »
Don... Always doing something this one.

So, some genetics are strong after several generations : This is a great grand daughter of one of Nina Caliente :

And on a completely different file, I met this interesting group. The Matriarch club, apparently back from a secret reunion. Clara Bjergsen didn't got that lucky with her outfit, but the others looked dangerous enough to compensate :

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #761 on: May 23, 2018, 02:17:08 PM »
@Tynynounours Is there a Lucas Munch is her family tree somewhere? Or mayhaps a Sergio Romeo?

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #762 on: May 24, 2018, 09:35:24 AM »
Sergio is her grand father. He's also one who makes lasting impression on his offspring. But Nina is much far away in the family tree, and still she's who I see the most when looking at this one.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #763 on: May 24, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
Aha! Knew it was one of those two ;D

Vladislaus Straud is a walking contradiction in my game. Looking at his vampire perks, he is both thin-skinned and has full sun resistance at the same time. In San Myshuno, he hangs around the food stalls, orders and eats food despite his inability to digest human food. Consequently, he also vomits after each meal. Alexander Goth has become aware of the phenomenon and grimaces at Vlad's indiscretion.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #764 on: May 26, 2018, 06:43:18 PM »
Load the dishwasher, do homework or eat popcorn?
This is where one of my Sim children in my main family decided to dump the dishes and her homework...lol 8)!

anything