Author Topic: Babies/Kids and Aging Up  (Read 94374 times)

Offline simslover268

• NPC
Re: Babies/Kids and Aging Up
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »
I didn't see this asked or mentioned at all - do kids auto age up? I got the notice it was her birthday bit she's still just chillin' in her bassinet. I'm trying to just let things play out to see how it all functions but not sure if this is a glitch or if I need to tell the baby to age up, despite being told it was her birthday.

Overall liking Sims 4, a lot of things I miss too and things I am still trying to get used to. No newspapers! I always cancelled it anyway, but still! lol!

Kerry

all sims auto age. there are cheats to stop them from growing and dying i guess...but if you want the to age up you can click on babies and you have the age up option and if it's a child and up you can bake a cake and make them blow the candles...or make a wish...doesn't matter..and if you want them to have a longer life or even shorter you can just go in the game options click on gameplay and then you will see the options for longer or shorter life. :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 08:02:33 PM »
You don't need to use cheats to stop your sims from aging, just uncheck the aging options in the Game Menu to stop either your sim from aging or all played sims or even every sim.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ThatKawaiiGirl

• NPC
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »
My baby just turned into a child not a toddler does it need an expantion pack to be a tod? ;D

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:34 PM »
My baby just turned into a child not a toddler does it need an expantion pack to be a tod? ;D

I think Toddlers came in the Parenthood expansion pack

Edit, looking around google, it apparently came in one of the free updates..
Masters/Straud - Nearing the end of it's lifespan

Something, something, sims is life, something something