Author Topic: Photography  (Read 72474 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Photography
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 07:49:38 AM »
I have last questions and i finish the all photography collections . I don't understand what it fighting flab. What it means?

Go to the gym and take a shot of someone exercising.

And about " remedy for a hot day " i tried with sprinklers and swimming ( i can't .. it's just a normal swimming).

I'm guessing that would be someone taking a drink.

Offline TGBlank

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 06:50:08 PM »
i have trouble with dumpsters diving. Should be the second sims angry to kick the container with trash ?
No, it means literally rummaging. I know cops and journalists can rummage trash to gain booty and be able to write about people, dunno if regular sims can (i think slobs can).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 07:24:02 PM »
I believe anyone can rummage through trash, not just slobs. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline MegTrog

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 09:53:09 PM »
Do the beaches in Egypt count as a beach?  Seems a bit stupid if Riverview residents don't have a straightforward way of getting that shot.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »
Seems a bit stupid if Riverview residents don't have a straightforward way of getting that shot.

I agree.  But sometimes I get the feeling that Riverview was almost an afterthought for the developers.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

lovergirl

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 11:41:13 AM »
Ok , now I'm bit confused  about rummage. TGBlank do you suggest me to get a job at LAW and photograph when the cop interviews a sim?
Pam, I tried with the trash . I spent for Mid-Life Crisis to make my sim slob. Nothing but noting!
MegTrog, use my trick.
Metro, tranks , I will try. With fighting flab I'm sure but with the drink, I must try.
Now I'm stuck in Egypt. I forgot the star key home and I can't enter in Sphinx . And I can't find the Cursed! Aventure. I'm mad because in first day, I found it in market and I didn't know that I will need. And now, it's gone poof.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
Ok , now im bit confused  about rummage. TGBlank do you suggest me to get a job at LAW and photograph when the cop interviews a sim?
Pam, i tried with the trash . I spent for Mid-Life Crisis to make my sim slob. Nothing but noting !
MegTrog, use my trick .
Metro, tranks , i will try. With fighting flab im sure but with the drink, i must try.
Now im stuck in Egypt. I forgot the star key home and i can't enter in Sphinx . And i can't find the Cursed! Aventure. Im **ed off because in first day, i found it in market and i didn't know that i will need . And now, it's gone poof.

ANY sim, not just a slob or thief, can rummage in trash cans as long as the home where the trash can is located is occupied.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Delta33

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2010, 02:33:20 AM »
And about " remedy for a hot day " i tried with sprinklers and swimming

I got remedy for a hot day with a picture of someone playing in the sprinklers. Maybe there are other actions that qualify also, but I haven't heard of them.
If you're only playing one sim it might be tricky to catch someone in the sprinklers, but if you have some on you property and invite someone over, sometimes they decide to play in them.
Hope this helps!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »
Ok , now im bit confused  about rummage. TGBlank do you suggest me to get a job at LAW and photograph when the cop interviews a sim?
Pam, i tried with the trash . I spent for Mid-Life Crisis to make my sim slob. Nothing but noting !

The trash can also has to have something in it, take another sim with you when you go (no you don't need a certain career, any sim can do this, as long as they are teen +), another sim in your household maybe? Then have the OTHER sim go out and rummage through a trash can (just click on the trash can if its empty, nothing will come up, but if it's full however, an option for "Rummaging" will come up to be clicked.) Then while that sims has at it in the garbage (probably would be best if they shower afterwords) Just take a snapshot and wah-la!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2010, 01:27:44 AM »
What do you mean by "wah-la?"

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
What do you mean by "wah-la?"

I think he means "voila", French for "There it is"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2010, 07:38:12 PM »
Yes, I'm sorry, I tend to use that word a lot more often, and people are always asking me what it means.  My bad,  :-\ I'm very used to just using that with people who know what it means right away.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2010, 09:37:47 PM »
I think the problem may just be the incorrect spelling of the word.  "Wah-la" just doesn't read the same as the real French word "voila."  I studied French in school and the word is very familiar to me, but the phonetic spelling threw me off.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2010, 12:09:57 AM »
Oh, I see, well I just got my Firefox internet back so I should have much better spelling with the spell check. :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2010, 01:53:02 AM »
I'll be reviewing this thread soon to improve the photography guide. It needs a lot of work, and I've seen countless answers here. This can all be worked in. I intend to split it into multiple pages so the photograph collection page will have plenty of content thanks to you all. I've recently noticed a lot of people searching for specifics to completing some of these, so it's really helpful. I'll likely rework the tables to make it more user friendly, as well. Cheers!

anything