Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 624117 times)

Offline warrenwoodhouse

• NPC
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5520 on: October 01, 2020, 02:15:50 AM »
@Metropolis Man Iím glad I made someone feel happy. :D I actually enjoy reading this guide as it has helped a lot. Iíve not played on The Sims 3 but I have played on SimCity (PC), The Sims: Triple Deluxe Edition (PC), SimCity 3000: UK Edition (PC), The Sims (PS2), The Urbz: Sims In The City (PS2) (my favourite Sims title), The Sims: Bustiní Out (PS2), The Sims 2 (Wii), The Sims 2: Pets (Wii), The Sims 2: Castaway (Wii), SimCity Creator (Wii), The Sims 4 (PS4), SimCity BuildIt (iPhone), The Sims Mobile (iPhone).

I do play on other games but I still keep getting drawn back into the world of The Sims. Iíve introduced my sisters to the series as well.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5521 on: October 07, 2020, 08:46:18 PM »
welcome all!  8)
avatar by chuckdrawsthings. thanks chuck!

🌲link🌲tree🌲

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Poika

• Nooboo
« Reply #5522 on: November 05, 2020, 09:34:13 AM »
Loading new person...
Typing generic introduction...
Randomizing traits and accessories...
Clogging the toilet while thinking about llamas...

Hi everyone! I'm an avid Sims player ever since I discovered the original game in my local library somewhere around 2002. My favorite Sims 2 aspiration is Knowledge, and if I had to describe myself using only Sims 3 traits, they might be Bookworm, Childish, Genius, Loves the Cold and Unflirty.

While I enjoy playing challenges, the average Legacy or Dynasty type bores me, unless it comes with a twist. Asylum, ISBI, Apocalypse? Bring it on!

Right now I mainly play Sims 3 with all major expanions, but switch back to Sims 2 occasionally. I do not own Sims 4.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5523 on: November 06, 2020, 12:31:42 PM »
Welcome, @Poika .

Offline Poika

• Nooboo
« Reply #5524 on: November 06, 2020, 01:22:09 PM »
Thanks.  8)

I've been lurking on the forums occasionally some time ago, back when there was still a Sims 3 tournament, always thinking one day I'd sign up. Then everything switched over to 4. Guess I missed that particular opportunity, no big deal (might still try some of those out of competition and just for fun).

Carl's guide however is still my go-to place whenever I need to quickly look up some detail.

Offline DruidOfDreams

• Nooboo
« Reply #5525 on: November 13, 2020, 02:49:32 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is Amber. I've been stalking this website for a while, but it never really occurred to me that there was a forum to join. But here I am in any case, can't wait to start chatting with my fellow Simmers. Sul Sul!

anything