Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85728 times)

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2016, 01:42:31 AM »
Trying to make my witch Blair to reach up to level 10 for witch spells, she currently level 8 it's taking forever

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2017, 06:21:06 PM »
I have decided to customize every single randomly generated townie in Sims 4 and fix their entire wardrobe. I'm also curiously observing what the MC Command Center is doing to my sim world - it's great fun, I think, and awesome that non-played sims now have lives of their own.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline anomites

• Nooboo
    • @anomitesplayssims
« Reply #347 on: August 30, 2017, 11:37:45 AM »
Recently I have been really in to creating look-a-like sims. Before I have always been more focused with the actual gameplay but now I don't seem to make it out of CAS  8). I even started an instagram account for my sim celebrities.
Check out my Sims 4 look-a-like celebrities from my Instagram @anomitesplayssims

Offline Verdine

• Nooboo
« Reply #348 on: October 26, 2017, 01:51:56 AM »
Kind of all over the place at the moment with many barely started legacies. The one I am currently playing is Leonard a male Personal Trainer who is having trouble settling down and choosing a Sim to raise a family with. Currently he is shacked up with Don who he gets along great with. Their neighbors are a couple of made over lovely ladies who are making eyes at the two of them (hmmm, I had "nothing to do with this" cough). Summer (did I get that right) is making the decision really difficult as she is also an active Sim as well as Leonard who has a lot of equipment already. Add to the fact that upon moving Don in I discovered he already had a full-fledged romance blossoming with a random sim.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #349 on: December 10, 2019, 03:45:55 PM »
resurrecting myself as a ghost in sims 3 twice

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2020, 08:20:15 PM »
I am planning an Apocalypse/BACC challenge based on the TV show "The 100".  I will start with the Wonder Child Challenge to create my starting Sim, Becca Franco.  After that I will be using rotational play.  Each household will be subject to the current apocalypse restrictions.  New sims will be earned based on the guidelines from the BACC challenge.  I hope to eventually have all of the main characters in play.  There will be at least 5 starting households.  I plan to create the populations of The Ark, Mount Weather(maybe vampires), Sanctum, the Grounders, and Becca's "descendants" the Night Bleeders(maybe use aliens).  It is still in the planning stage.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #351 on: May 22, 2020, 04:24:08 PM »
Still trying to get a Sims 3 immortal dynasty finished. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #352 on: May 22, 2020, 07:28:32 PM »
I've been working on yet another immortal dynasty. Number 6 is now immortal. There haven't been too many challenges other than unexpected twins in generation 5.

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
« Reply #353 on: May 22, 2020, 07:57:04 PM »
I am into the nineties of my hundred baby challenge.

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2022, 01:27:26 PM »
I just created my very first "pond" in game. Yes word with "" because  quite opposite to how I remember it working back in TS2 (lower ground and raise a water level) a pond is a pool in TS4. My first attempt is so low quality  I refuse to post pics her. I have to try some more.  I do not have Cottage Living so I won't get any nice looking water but that's OK.

Edit: Version 2.0 of the pond. Now with more cleaned up edges. I also have filled the pool with big rocks (resized stones).
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #355 on: July 08, 2023, 07:16:27 PM »

just over 3 years later ... and this is still current lol, though not the same family :D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #356 on: July 08, 2023, 09:40:57 PM »

just over 3 years later ... and this is still current lol, though not the same family :D

Oh @Deklitch I have to tell you, I really miss you (and all your fires!) since I moved to Sims 4. I forget to watch the Sims 3 board for stories - I am going to make a point of checking it going forward! I haven't been, because I am afraid it will make me want to play Sims 3 again . . . .and I just don't have time for more games . . . but I do want to read your stories . . . SO, checking the board now.
🤣

Offline Mystic Rainwater

• Nooboo
« Reply #357 on: October 01, 2023, 10:37:00 PM »
I've been thinking of vampire characters that aren't typical vampires.

One of my ideas is to apply the vampire powers in the sense they are ninja powers for a female ninja character, given they have some similiarities among them as far as powers go.

Only thing is the ninja costume from Spooky is more garish than I care for and doesn't exactly mesh well with a female frame. I'm still in the process of trying to find a series of costumes that make her look like she's off the set of a live-action adaptation of an anime.

The other is a devilish cowgirl who is decent enough towards ranch animals but is Evil towards other Sims. The kind to start a juice brawl and blatantly drink plasma from other Sims, the consquences be darned.

I want a third character to round out the set, but I cannot think of another atypical vampire to go with. I am thinking of one that uses the bugs from Strangerville but that's as far as I got.

anything