Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432878 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »
I wish I knew people who also played sims. I know absolutely no one is real life who does. Maybe I should start my own club at school for it. I'd look lie a right muppet if no one turned up, lol!

I would SO join that club! No one I know is as much of an addict as I am, either.  :-\

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »
I have one person I brought over the sim side, but they still think I`m well obsessed. ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2011, 03:48:18 PM »
We all play differently among my friends though. I love colouring clothes and am playing a legacy. My friends enjoy, ahem, spreading their genes, like Morty in the Halliwell Dynasty.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Sportsfan

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
As far as I know, none of my friends play the sims. Luckily, there's this forum so actually have someone to talk to about the sims! You know that you've played too much sims when your at he bookstore and are looking for the recipe for ambrosia.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2011, 06:05:22 PM »
In the UK, Ambrosia is a company that sells custard and rice puddings.

Offline FrostFlower

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2011, 10:08:22 PM »
In the UK, Ambrosia is a company that sells custard and rice puddings.

Where I live, ambrosia is a dessert salad made with whipped cream, fruit, nuts, and mini marshmallows, popular in the 1960s and at potlucks. So I'm always slightly queasy at the thought of ambrosia made with fish.

I knew I'd played too much Sims yesterday when I came home after running errands, laid down on the couch, and thought, "Ah, Comfortable Object!"

Sportsfan

« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
I knew I'd played too much Sims yesterday when I came home after running errands, laid down on the couch, and thought, "Ah, Comfortable Object!"
So you got a plus 10 moodlet, right? Okay, you know you're playing too much sims when you're asking people what moodlets they have.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »
I can just imagine that scenario.
Person 1: I feel really ill, I should probably go home.
Person 2: A Nauseous moodlet? Oh no! Is it from unknown causes, because if it is, you're gonna have a nooboo! Maybe you'll even get twins or triplets, ooh and can they be mixed gender? You could name them after colours like the Dreamweavers! Yay for nooboos!

Well done if you actually understood my attempt at humour there.
I actually call babies 'nooboos' in real life now. Oh dear.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2011, 12:53:30 PM »
You know you play Sims too much when....

You look at their food and say 'gosh that looks good, I wish I could make that'

You watch them dancing and say 'I could learn a thing or two about dancing'  (also can be said as 'Everything I learned about club dancing I learned from my Sim')

You see people in real life and say to yourself  'I just downloaded that hairstyle/clothes, freaky'

You walk through public buildings and say, 'those lights/doors/windows/etc are like the ones in the Sims'

Love this topic!! haha!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »
...when you look at usual fancy hairstyles out there and say "Oh wow, it's CC. And a really bad one".
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »
I just realized that I know the bait for all the fish in the base game.  In real life, I've never been fishing.  Do you think I've been playing too much Sims?  No, I don't believe there's any such thing as too much Sims! (spoken like a true addict).  I'm thinking of starting a new support group, to be called HATS.  Humans Addicted To Sims.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »
I think we should call the support group Sims: I Can't Think of A Cute Acronym Because I'm Thinking About Sims. 

Or it could be Sictoacabitas.   ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2011, 08:20:40 PM »
I would love to be in the HATS *that's a cool name* 
I think you know you played too much sims when start *Fall in love* and have *inappropriate wishes* with sims you created / or made by EA  ::) (common married people don't be ashamed of yourselfs) until then you are fine, not even the moodlet and trait thinking is bad, it just helps  you organize your life  ::) 

My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »
CSquared2, that sounds more like a nasty disease than a support group. Definitely not the kind of thing people should be "sharing". ;)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »
I was thinking it sounded like Pocahontas' seldom-mentioned younger sister.  Then I thought how I could make her as a sim, and all was right again in the world.   ;D

anything