Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428757 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »
by which time said dog is on the computer playing Angry Birds.

Hush!  Don't give the devil dogs any ideas!   :D

But I guess, as the title of this thread says, the woofs wouldn't have to go to such lengths to get me off the computer if I didn't spend so much time playing Sims.  So it's not entirely their fault.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #466 on: November 06, 2011, 12:40:56 AM »
Until you realise a dog disconnected the cable, and plug it back in, by which time said dog is on the computer playing Angry Birds.

My kitty, Mr. T, watches the Angry Birds out the window.  He tells them to be quiet when they're disturbing his beauty sleep, too.  He also helps me post on the forum and play Sims sometimes.  But his favorite computer related activity is watching animal videos with me on YouTube.  He's not a fan of Mishka the Singing Husky, though.  Nope, not at all...
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noshmek

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:06 PM »
We are in the process of moving our kitchen design studio to a new location.  During a few of the days, I kept picturing my hygiene bar going down, and was a little annoyed that I'd have the dirty sock moodlet by the time we were done for the day.

Offline Lesleyxxx

• Townie
  • Closest possible to real me!
« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2011, 05:18:35 PM »
I was chuckling at my young couple being all lovey dovey and then doing woohoo twice on the trot. OH asked what I was chucking at, and I explained as if it's perfectly normal and was suprised when he looked puzzled.  He doesn't play sims so of course he was puzzled but I couldn't understand why he didn't get it. oops!

p.s. pregnancy sure moves fast! yeah this is my first.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #469 on: November 12, 2011, 05:46:41 AM »
Yesterday my friend was singing really loudly in my other friends face, and I imagined poor Megan with the 'Creeped out' moodlet. Also, the 'Boring Lecture' or something moodlet (the one sims get after a rubbish tour) in my singing lesson.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: November 12, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »

What will TS4 be like? :P

Have you seen the movie Surrogates (2009 staring Bruce Willis)  Sims 4 will be like that.  :D hahah!  that would be just creepy.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2011, 07:24:37 AM »
When you want to hit "pause" and take a screenshot of your RL cats doing something cute.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2011, 08:53:48 AM »
Yesterday evening I decided I was bored with making the same old recipes and went online to see what new recipes I could find.  I found myself searching for Autumn Salad and Goopy Carbonara.  Could wanting to eat like my Sims be a sign that I've played too much Sims?  Surely not ...  :D

By the way, I found recipes for both dishes.  There were several versions of Autumn Salad and they sounded quite tasty.  The Goopy Carbonara recipe, unfortunately for my purposes, was not vegetarian but could probably be modified to make a vegetarian version.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Chuckles_82

« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
Even though they don't have chilli con carne in sims 3 (it was a sims 2 dish) I still, after playing sims, feel like eating chilli con carne. So I guess it's a completely normal side effect.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
I still find myself using common Sims commands (like tilting the game so you have a bird's eye view) in other games - in Evil Genius, I keep wondering why it won't let me see from the top down.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2011, 12:44:48 AM »
I spent most of Language Arts class today imagining what a singing skill would be like in Sims.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2011, 06:08:27 AM »
I spent most of Language Arts class today imagining what a singing skill would be like in Sims.

That should be a real skill!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when.....

You want to take your Sims hairstyle to the hairdressers and get her to do it like that.   I have a few favorite I use on my Sims and I think its cause they are the hairstyles I wish I could duplicate on myself.  Usually my hair (despite styling) does whatever it feels like.  I also wish I could do the little twirl when I get out of the shower and be perfectly ready for the day.

Offline Rebecca88

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »
when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep because all your mind wants to think about is whether or not you should turn aging back on in the Sims ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »
I was waiting in line for lunch today and I was wishing so much that I could put the time on 3 until I got my lunch.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.