Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428953 times)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #495 on: December 16, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »
When you're trying to work out what order to do things in and you think "I'll just press pause until I can queue everything up right".

When there's no food in your fridge and you can't understand why you can't just buy ingredients from it like in the sims, instead of having to walk to the shops in the rain.

biancasimone

« Reply #496 on: December 17, 2011, 09:10:05 AM »
You see ads on other site for The Sims 3 with sims in it, and you can name which sim it is... I saw one with a blonde, medium-length haired man who was dressed fairly well and said "HEY Kermit finally learned to dress himself!" LOLOLOLOLOL

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #497 on: December 17, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
When you're watching a video on Youtube, and try and rotate the video.  :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Sarah_n07

« Reply #498 on: December 22, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
When you're watching a video on Youtube, and try and rotate the video.  :P
Er... I do that most of the time. Thinking if I can get a different view of a pic by rotating it  ;D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #499 on: December 22, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »
You know played too much sims when you play enough that all people in your town are related/have relations
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Leto85

« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2011, 05:51:29 PM »
Er... I do that most of the time. Thinking if I can get a different view of a pic by rotating it  ;D

Wow! Looks like your technology has outspeeded my good oldfashion 21th century technology.
Where in time do you live!

loveSims

« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2011, 07:05:22 AM »
I was thinking what I want to do in sims, go to brush my teeth and put the toothpaste on the hairbrush! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #502 on: December 25, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »
About a week ago on Monday I was on sims and looked at the clock in sim time and it said 12:30 pm. I completly freaked out because I thought it was real time and I had a test the next day and hadn't studied yet. I was going into panic mode, until I looked out the window and saw that it was still bright outside. Turned out that is was only 4:00 pm.   :P
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Leto85

« Reply #503 on: December 25, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
About a week ago on Monday I was on sims and looked at the clock in sim time and it said 12:30 pm. I completly freaked out because I thought it was real time and I had a test the next day and hadn't studied yet. I was going into panic mode, until I looked out the window and saw that it was still bright outside. Turned out that is was only 4:00 pm.   :P

Aah, you poor girl! That really was funny, silly and cute, especially cute are the same time.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »
Aah, you poor girl! That really was funny, silly and cute, especially cute are the same time.
Haha, unfortunatly that was another opportunity for my sister to tell me exactly how addicted I am to the game and that I need to get out more.  ::)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #505 on: December 25, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »
I dreamed I took a funny weird picture to add to the thread... is that too much sims, or too much forum?

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #506 on: December 25, 2011, 06:31:19 PM »
I was watching my new favorite show, Kung Fu Panda on Nickelodeon, and I saw a speck in the background and started to move my mouse hand to hover over it and pick up the stone or seed.   :o

Sportsfan

« Reply #507 on: December 25, 2011, 06:58:54 PM »
I dreamed I took a funny weird picture to add to the thread... is that too much sims, or too much forum?
Or both?

Leto85

« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2011, 07:20:24 PM »
Haha, unfortunatly that was another opportunity for my sister to tell me exactly how addicted I am to the game and that I need to get out more.  ::)

Sorry, English is not my native language. And I have no idea what "going out" may,mean.
When I've Googled it I saw pictures of people in strange open places without a computer, not being surrounded by four walls and that really freaked me out. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2011, 07:27:22 PM »
hehe It's meant to imply that someone spends too much time inside by themselves and not enough time enjoying the world beyond their front door, or, in this case, out of their computer chair.   ;)

anything