Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433024 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #570 on: January 21, 2012, 01:25:09 AM »
I can relate - I don't wear contacts very often, because I also have a stigmatism, and they can't fix that - but I wear glasses. My eyes have gotten progressively worse since I was about 10 and haven't stopped. Too much computer time, focussing too near all the time continues to damage them.

Frey

« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
Yeah.. I'm the only one in my family that wears glasses, and I'm the only one that spends so much time in front of the computer  ::) .

I dreamed of my Dynasty last night... it had been a long time without sim-dreams! It was kind of a nightmare though - I dreamed my founder died in a fire. I will go buy a fire alarm as soon as I launch the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #572 on: January 21, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
When you can't play the game, you watch let's plays on youtube to pass the time.

I'm screaming at the screen saying, "no look there!"  Lol.  Sometimes they miss something that I know and the video is months old, but i'm still yelling at the screen.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #573 on: January 21, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »
When you can't play Sims 3, you resort back to Sims 2.  ;) I did that when my GPU threw in the towel, from Pets.

PS unicornfan: We both have the same favorite Sims game.  ;D

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #574 on: January 22, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
You know you're addicted when you watch TV and think...I could totally make the characters in to Sims! And then you start planning out exactly how you'd do it. What traits to give them, how to dress them, who'd they live with, and how to cause drama similar to the drama on the TV show.

I do this constantly, especially during ad breaks. I also debate which traits I would have, I can never seem to settle.

Frey

« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2012, 11:41:39 AM »
Yesterday I was watching TV (Sony Entertainment Television) and there's a commercial with the Sims' buy mode song  ;D . And there was a Desperate Housewives add with the build mode song, I think.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #576 on: January 24, 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
In Art we are studying Women's fashion and I had to design a dress today. I looked at it at the end of the lesson and was like, "Wait! You can buy that in the store!" It was one of teen dresses. So my assessment piece was inspired by The Sims.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AliceFrosting

« Reply #577 on: January 24, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
You know you play to much Sims when sometimes you wonder if life is someone else play a more detailed version of the Sims.....

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2012, 06:59:35 PM »
You know you've played too much sims, when every website you visit has sims on them....or maybe that's just because every site seems to be plastered with sims3 adds.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
You know you've played too much sims, when every website you visit has sims on them....or maybe that's just because every site seems to be plastered with sims3 adds.

I know. I see them all the time :o
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #580 on: January 25, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Four on one page once, and it wasn't the sims3 site either.

You play to much when you start after breakfast and stop for dinner.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #581 on: January 26, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

It's because adds are tailored for which sites you visit the most and which topics you search for the most. So, if you're seeing all Sims 3 adds, then yes, you are definitely playing Sims too much! (They're the only adds I see too!) :D

Sportsfan

« Reply #582 on: January 26, 2012, 05:55:31 PM »
I see some sims adds. I'm seeing a computer repair right now. Which makes no sense cause I've never even searches that once.

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #583 on: January 27, 2012, 12:44:18 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when:
  • You play for hours only to realize that you just played through Philosophy, Psychology, and Chemistry and you had a quiz in all three classes.
  • When you meet someone new and the first thing you ask is "Do you play Sims?"
  • When the person you just met says "no, I've never played a Sims game." you look at them like they have been deprived their whole life.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #584 on: January 27, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »
You know you've played too much of ANY game when you stand your GF up for OVER AN HOUR!!! That actually happened to me once, and I was NOT impressed!!!

anything