Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292305 times)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »
And here I was wondering what Recipe was up to these days.   :D

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2010, 11:21:57 AM »
And here I was wondering what Recipe was up to these days.   :D

Ha ha. Some of the thought bubble images in the game just crack me up, so I had to take Recipe's idiocy to a new level. It's getting hard to do that — he's done quite a few lame brain things.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2010, 02:56:02 PM »
Ha ha. Some of the thought bubble images in the game just crack me up, so I had to take Recipe's idiocy to a new level. It's getting hard to do that — he's done quite a few lame brain things.

He's not an idiot!! He's just unique  ;D.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »
Is it just me or does Recipe always look like he is about to pass wind.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2010, 05:07:05 PM »

Rachel

It's not you. That was my running gag in attempt #4 — Recipe was always saying "Aaaahhhhh."

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »

Rachel
All I have to say to that is what I did when I read that comment. LOL.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »
The Queen Bee’s Honey Do List Gets Shorter

There’s so much for Queenie to do, most importantly, she and Jarret need to bring in generation #3. But, with nearly 3 full weeks of the Young Adult stage still ahead of her, there’s no rush for that. The main things I want Queenie to accomplish for now is maxing her Medical career, SuperMaxing Logic, achieving her LTW, and nabbing all of her BlackOps. Once she’s done that I’ll feel comfortable about bringing in another baby to the household.

In addition to Recipe taking care of all 3 of Queenie's Young Adult Front Museum pieces, he also added some nice Rear Museum pieces to honor Jarret.

Jarret: “Recipe, I honestly don't know how you do it. That photo conveys not only my love for your family, but also brings out your artistic vision for immortality.”
Recipe: “Who's ready for lunch?”

Archie Keaton was Queenie’s last chess opponent. And yes, the chess table is out on the front walk of Manly Estates. It was just a temporary thing while Queenie was calling over a bunch of opponents to save time. That win over Archie was a double whammy — Queenie bagged her Chess Master LTW and completed the Grand Master chess challenge to boot and now her Logic skill is SuperMaxed.

Archie: “I don't understand. I...I...victory was assured. I had it in my grasp.”
Queenie: “What you don't understand is that you just had your butt handed to you by a Man.”

Completing the 6 BlackOps was another thing I wanted Queenie to knock out while she was a Young Adult. Her second opportunity, Senet Strategy, came a day after Queenie and Jarret got married. Perfect. The opportunity required a trip to Egypt—might as well be a honeymoon as well. So, I shuttled off the newlyweds and Queenie completed the opportunity shortly after arriving. A little celebration in the base camp inside their new deluxe tent was in order. Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Jarret and Queenie hear primal sounds coming from nearby. No way! Other Sims are Woohooing in the tent right next to our honeymooners?

Queenie: “Mom...dad...what in the world are you guys doing HERE?”
Jamila: “Well, your father had an uncontrollable desire to play an updated version of $25,000 Pyramid, so here we are!”
Recipe: “How do you guys like my explorer's outfit?”
Queenie: “Dad, that paparazzi is writing down what you’re saying!”
Recipe: “Great. (turns to paparazzi) So, this version of the game is a lot different than the old TV version. To start the game I first....”

Uh-Oh. Were those lullaby chimes I just heard? I was going to wait until Queenie maxed her Medical career to bring another Man into the house, but I forgot that Jamila was pushing 90 days already! I’d really like her to at least see her grandchild born before being permanently placed in the Rear Museum. Recipe and Jarret are hoping for a boy. Queenie has different thoughts and eats a handy travel-sized watermelon...

C’mon, Jarret...Man up, buddy! You’re the reason Queenie is worshipping at the porcelain alter!

Jarret: “You okay, hun?”
Queenie: “A lot better now. But, I'm so sore.”
Jarret: “How about a massage?”
Queenie: “You can massage my lips with a kiss.”

Queenie invited over Kelley Saldana, her boss at the hospital. Kelley’s yet another victim of Sunset Valley’s dark side metamorphosis to vampirism. But, Queenie keeps the mood light and did a “Joke About Work” social...

Queenie: “My friend Heather Tong came in the clinic the other day complaining of chest congestion. So, I took out my stethoscope and said I’d have a listen. But, just for laughs I totally went Patch Adams on her and pretended to listen to the skeleton in the corner. Then I put on a big rubber nose!”
Kelley: “Stop or I’ll pee! Hahahahaha.”

Feeling extra confident after that icebreaker, Queenie took out what appeared to be an oval-shaped walkie talkie. No, it was actually a pill! A pill clearly designed for Sims 10 feet tall. Queenie was about to give an Experimental Treatment on Kelley. But, it was all good, and their relationship actually kicked up from Good Friends to Best Friends...

Kelley: “Wow. Whatever it was that I just took made me feel great.”
Queenie: “If results last longer than 4 hours, call a doctor immediately—I guess that would be me. We can laugh about it over the phone.”

The next day, the facial contortions came along with the huffing and puffing. Queenie and Jarret were off to the hospital. A few hours later they proudly showed off the new baby to Recipe and Jamila. Recipe was so excited he clapped his hands in joy at becoming a grandfather.

Jamila: “I’m not afraid to die now. I saw the next generation come in.”
Queenie: “I’m happy for you, mom. Maybe there will be enough time for you to teach the baby to walk or talk. And when you're gone we’ll always mourn for you right by your butt photo. Mom, you deserve to name the baby.”
Jamila: “I’m honored, Queenie. Hmmmm...she’s going to be all girl from head to toe. I can see that already. Girly Man.”

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List:
Lifetime Wish: Chess Legend
Unique Career Maxed: Medicine
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Logic
Investments: EverFresh Delights Supermarket and Summerhills Springs
Unique Rewards: Multi-Tasker; Fireproof Homestead; Complimentary Entertainment
BlackOps: Fixing the Celestial Slump; Senet Strategy; Networking is Key; Bad Medical Cliques; Equipment Arrival; Taking Down Sinclair
6 Unique Best Friends: Jarret Connor; Recipe Man; Shanta Carranza; Heather Tong; Angela Mackenzie; Cameron Luke  
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
Oh dear. Now, if there's anything more embarrassing than having your parents show up on your honeymoon, I don't know what it is!

Great update Metro. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
Oh dear. Now, if there's anything more embarrassing than having your parents show up on your honeymoon, I don't know what it is!

Great update Metro. :D

Maybe your parents wandering around outside in their underwear would be more embarrassing.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »
Great update Metro.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »
Cool update! Butt I was wondering, you were totally shocked about Queenie being a girl yet you had her eat watermelons during pregnancy? That is a weird turn of events lol.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2010, 02:05:20 PM »
Cool update! Butt I was wondering, you were totally shocked about Queenie being a girl yet you had her eat watermelons during pregnancy? That is a weird turn of events lol.

It is. There's going to be 4 guys and 4 gals eventually. My ideal order for a little balance is 1 (Recipe) - 2 (Queenie) -3 (Girly)  -4 (Unknown boy) -5 (Unknown girl) -6 (Unknown boy) 7 (Unknown girl) - 8 (I know the boy's name, but I ain't tellin').

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »
It is. There's going to be 4 guys and 4 gals eventually. My ideal order for a little balance is 1 (Recipe) - 2 (Queenie) -3 (Girly)  -4 (Unknown boy) -5 (Unknown girl) -6 (Unknown boy) 7 (Unknown girl) - 8 (I know the boy's name, but I ain't tellin').
Oh ok, I was under the impression they were all going to be men except the 7th one! That's cool!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »
Oh ok, I was under the impression they were all going to be men except the 7th one! That's cool!

Originally, yes. I did want all boys. Just like Pam's got all girls. But, I think the whole fluke with Queenie is going to make it more fun for me — more opportunity to show different things, different funny stuff when there's boys and girls.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2010, 04:15:14 PM »
Girly Man!!  Can I call her Brad Pitt for short?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything