Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 294129 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »
Congrats on Sporty! I too hope she looks like her mother not her father!! And I don't care WHAT Crazy does when you show him this lol it's the truth!! Eating bugs?? I've never had an insane sim do that! Maybe that's because I keep them busy 24/7!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2010, 08:32:32 PM »
I want to see Sporty's toddler shot!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2010, 08:52:23 PM »
I want to see Sporty's toddler shot!

You will, don't worry. I've got another update coming soon, but I don't just want to post that and nothing else. The creative juices turned back on today, so I should have some good stuff by the end of the weekend.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: December 17, 2010, 11:41:57 PM »
Yup, I'm totally hating the Inventing career, I'm in the end stages of it now w/ Epsilon.

One tip for the scrap challenge.  Go blow up the plane in front of the military base.  You'll be penalized, but it's worth it.  One plane and challenge done.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2010, 01:34:36 AM »
One tip for the scrap challenge.  Go blow up the plane in front of the military base.  You'll be penalized, but it's worth it.  One plane and challenge done.

I did the same thing.  I don't think she even got penalized; just a warning.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2010, 05:45:03 AM »
Yeah, same here. No penalty just a warning because it was the first public item my 'Character' (Literally) blew up.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2010, 06:36:55 AM »
Ooh, nice tips guys. I might turn all 3 of you into voices in Crazy's head that told him to blow up the base plane.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nilla

• Townie
« Reply #277 on: December 18, 2010, 07:37:49 AM »
Doesn’t the voices in the head scenario traditionally also include a good one that tells him not to do bad and insane things? It not going to be me though, blowing big stuff up sounds fun. I like the new crazy inventor look of Crazy and the different names they have for their lists.

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #278 on: December 18, 2010, 07:51:22 AM »
A warning is still bad. What if Crazy returns to Man Manor with a ticket in his pocket?
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #279 on: December 18, 2010, 08:18:45 AM »
I'm not going to add reason to his voices! Go Crazy on the plane!  ;D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2010, 08:21:56 AM »
I'm not going to add reason to his voices! Go Crazy on the plane!  ;D

Congratulations, Esther! I'm officially adding you to the list of voices in Crazy's head. It's getting to be a cranial mob scene in there.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2010, 08:24:10 AM »
Congratulations, Esther! I'm officially adding you to the list of voices in Crazy's head. It's getting to be a cranial mob scene in there.
Yay! That makes me so happy Metro!  ;D :D Thank you!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2010, 08:30:29 AM »
It's definitely going to be a Crazy update. It's going to take a few hours to flesh out the bits I'm putting together. Stay tuned.  :D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2010, 09:49:03 AM »
Haha can't wait a new chapter!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2010, 11:48:58 AM »
Crazy Explodes Over His Sporty Child

I’m sure glad I had Crazy spend all of that time winning over Danica. NOT! Sporty did not get Danica’s eye color, did not get her nice full lips or her round eyes, and she did not get Danica’s hair color. Yeah! Score one for Crazy’s genes and probably grandpa Orca. Still, Sporty looks pretty cute...although most Sim Toddlers look adorable. It’s not until the Child and Teen stage where you start to wonder if the gene pool needs to be drained and sanitized.

Danica is a great mom. She took care of teaching all of Sporty’s Toddler skills. In fact, she surprised (i.e. horrified) everyone and had a special plan for the walking skill. Check it out — our future superstar athlete is actually learning to walk right in front of Llama Memorial Stadium. How cool is that? Pick up the pace, Sporty, you never know when a car might show up!

Girly aged up to Elder and had the typical gray “old biddy” colored hair, so I gave her the same treatment I offered Queenie and changed it back to the same color she had as a Young Adult and Adult. Recipe quickly made her museum pieces over the next few days and then it was time for the big moment when Girly achieved her immortality. Recipe whipped up a triple shot of Ambrosia and then Girly, Queenie, and Recipe enjoyed their special time together. I’m not sure where Kareem is — I thought I directed everyone to the kitchen. Crazy’s kind of hard to pick out in the picture, but he’s  hiding in the background off to the right next to Recipe. See him now?  

Beauty and the Beast. Danica’s looking fine as she reels in her 6th Deathfish from a night’s catch at the graveyard. When Danica entered the family after marrying Crazy there were about 60 Deathfish in the fridge. 60 more Ambrosia recipes may have been enough to see the Mans to the end, but 100 sounds better. And it gives her something to do besides just standing in the house and looking fine.

Recipe wandered into Crazy’s inventing room and noticed he was hard at work.

Recipe: “What are you going to do with all of these contraptions?”
Crazy: “Look at ‘em. Hahahaha. Look at them and then look at ‘em some more. And after that I think I’ll...”
Recipe: “Okay, I get it, but why don’t we sell these to Sims that need them. I’ll make some food too so we can bundle the food and inventions into nice packages.”
Crazy: “That’s great. Hahahahaha. YEAH! WOW!”

Recipe: “So, what’s our first package, Crazy?”
Crazy: “#2357. We’re pricing this to move fast at $40 even. It features...NO! NO WAY...BACK OFF...I WON’T DO IT.”
Recipe: “It’s okay pardners, he just needs a little protein to take the edge off. Cowboys and cowgirls, how’d you like a ranch-sized serving of Eggs Machiavellien to go along with this Masterful Toy Robot? Hey, Crazy, what’s the robot say?”
Crazy: “Bzzzzz...chirp...chirp...OH, NO...FORGET IT. LEAVE ME ALONE!”
Recipe: “Folks, call right now and ask for #2357 before Crazy goes Hannibal Lecter and eats all of the robots. Hey, Crazy, what’s with the pad of paper?”
Crazy: “That’s my old high school homework that was in my inventory. Someone can have that too! Hahahahaha! YEAH! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!”

Recipe: “Folks, this next item is #4599 and we’re only asking $55 for this special combo. This features my special Cheese plate coupled with a Masterful Smasher from Crazy. Crazy, tell the good ranch hands about your Smasher. What do you use it for?”
Crazy: “Booga-booga-booga-booga-booga.”
Recipe: “Hey, that little thing really looks fun to me — little steel balls on strings and they keep hitting each other back and forth. Kids will love it. And my Cheese Plate features a trinity of great flavors to enjoy while watching these balls for hours on end. First, quadruple garlic and cabbage cheese; next up is cheddar pimento wood chips; finally, my masterpiece...the naturally aged, extra sharp air cheese ball, made entirely from purified air and absolutely no cheese. Please specify if you want the air cheese ball in sharp or extra sharp variety. $55 again, Sims. Call the number at the bottom of your screen.”
Crazy: “BLAHHHHHHH!!!! Hooba-booba-binga-beep.”

Recipe: “What’s our final item we’re offering tonight, Crazy?”
Crazy: “It’s item #6310. For the low cost of $1200 it features...what are you lookin’ at? Yeah, YOU. What are YOU looking at? Come here, dead man!”
Recipe: “Whoa, now, Cujo. Let me rub your belly for a minute and wipe that foam from your mouth. Okay, that’s better. Hey, that looks like some kind of big drill. What do you use it for?”
Crazy: “I plant tulips with this.”
Recipe: “Really?”
Crazy: “Really. It’s a tulip planter.”
Recipe: “Nice. Nice and Crazy! Well, pardners, saddle up for this final great offering because while you’re enjoying your tulips in the backyard, how’s about kickin’ back and throwing down five or six dozen of my famous Meaty, Beefy, Bready Bites. Succulent, tender, moist meat from some part of some animal from somewhere. That’s a wrap, folks. YEEE HAWWWW!”

Crazy is winding down with SuperMaxing the Inventing skill. All that’s left with those challenges are the scrap collecting one and the Ultimate Invention. He happens to be walking near the military base when 4 distinct voices are shouting to him in his head...

Pam, Aria, samo, Esther: “Blow up the plane. Blow up the plane. You know you want to do it...you’ll never feel the same.”
Crazy: “AARRRGGGHH!”
Pam, Aria, samo, Esther: “Blow up the plane. Blow up the plane. Push the button, Crazy, and achieve your fame.”
Crazy: “You guys are telling me what to do in my head AND you’re rhyming? OMG! I’ll do it! I’ll do it. Mwahahahahaha! Plane go bye bye! Plane go bye bye.”

Wait for it...

KABOOOOOOM!

Crazy is ecstatic. 1500 pieces of scrap in the blink of an eye—all wrapped up in 3 tight little packages. It’s like Christmas morning at the insane asylum! Crazy wants to gleefully give thanks to Pam, Aria, samo, and Esther for entering his head and sharing with him that tip. What a time saver!

Crazy: “LEAVE ME ALONE!”
Pam, Aria, samo, Esther: “You did good, you did good, now go home and chop some wood.”

It’s time time for the big Child birthday party for Sporty. Recipe did the honors and brought Sporty close to blow out the candles. Hey, is it just me or does grandpa Ghandi-Orca see a tasty fish dangling up above him?

And here she is...er...Bella Bachelor? Ha ha. There’s a striking similarity, isn’t there? The skin tone and hair style are spot-on. I think the eye color is pretty close with Bella’s too, but the eye shape is all Landgraab. Cute kid. Works for me. Happy birthday, Sporty. Sporty is now sportin’ the Athletic, Friendly, and Ambitious traits.

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: — Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist:— Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements:
Lifetime Wish: Monster Maker
Unique Career Maxed: Inventing
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Inventing
Investments:  
Unique Rewards: Entrepreneurial Mindset; Artisan Crafter; Efficient Inventor
BlackOps: Archaeology Exhibit; Schoolyard Chums; After School Employment; Work/School Learning Project; Muscle Showdown; Celebrity Body    
6 Unique Best Friends: Erwin McGovern; Danica Reeves; Sherri Boling; Julian Downie; Erin McGovern; Clifton Pike
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

The Sporting News:
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed:
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:
Investments:  
Unique Rewards:
BlackOps:    
6 Unique Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler;

anything