Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292326 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »
Wow — wouldn't that be something? I can't wait to check out her family tree. But, Morgana begins in a fresh neighborhood, so she's the same vintage as Nancy Landgraab. So, we're talking 6 generations back? Not sure. It would be a miracle if Chanda were related to Morgana, but you never know.
Yea, that would be awesome! The Wolff's 6th generation lol.

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2010, 10:36:51 PM »
Well, Thornton doesn't like kids so it would be very unlikely!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #392 on: December 30, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »
Unlikely, but possible.  My Dynasty family has ties to the original Wolff family.  They went 4 generations on their own until they died off, except for my own family.  My generation 8 Sim is also a 7th generation Wolff.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2010, 02:44:02 AM »
Unlikely, but possible.  My Dynasty family has ties to the original Wolff family.  They went 4 generations on their own until they died off, except for my own family.  My generation 8 Sim is also a 7th generation Wolff.
Wow. So that means his daddy is a Wolff. Man, I really need to re-read the Dreamweavers! That's a big clue for who his daddy is!!  ;D

EDIT: Oh man. I thought I had solved it, but he's a Wolff from Mario, Banana's hubby.  :(

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
Sound and Chanda Play the Waiting Game

I’m starting to feel better about the prospect of having Sound actually complete the Guitar Star Challenge. If he doesn’t complete it, obviously that means game over, no Ambrosia, Elvis has left the building. But, Sound is shown below coming out of the bookstore after completing his 7th Guitar skill op — Sorting the Section. Actually, it’s the 3rd time he’s done that particular op. And he still is a day away from his Adult age up, so things look pretty good for the SuperMax requirement. Only 3 more skill ops to go.

Sound lovingly embraces his beautiful Maria. There’s not much time left for tender moments like these. Maria sits at 85 days. Will the clock run out at 90 days? 100 days? The sooner the better...errr...I mean, I’ll be sad when she goes (sniff, sniff).

Recipe: “Hi guys. Oh, Sound...I almost forgot...Someone named Chanda called for you while you were at work. Well, I’ll see you guys around the house.”

“Blast! That stupid toilet is still clogged up. And Crazy is the only one with Handiness skill.”

“Knock. Knock. Here’s the Crazy plumber to fix that clogged up toilet. I’ll go do that right now...RAARRRGGGHHHH...that woman in the painting says don’t do it!”

Mission Accomplished! Yep...everything’s back to normal.

Time for Sound to age up to Adult. I thought it was nice that Chanda happened to be in the area and stopped by for Sound’s birthday party.

Recipe: “Hooray for Sound! WOOT! (How many more times am I going to be photographed swinging this noisemaker?) 3 Cheers for Sound!”

Now, a lot of you may think you have me pegged. “Oh, Metro is so predictable...the next thing he’s going to do is have Maria and Chanda get into a big fight.” Folks, the honest truth is that what happened next surprised even me...

Maria: “Isn’t he just dreeeeeeamy?”
Chanda: (squeals) “YES!”
Maria: “You’re so lucky.”
Chanda: “No, you’re so lucky.”
Maria: “No, really, you’re the lucky one. You know what? I think that...”
Chanda and Maria: (giddy) “WE’RE BOTH SO LUCKY!”

Chanda: “Is he still there?”
Maria: (squeals) “YES!”
Chanda (very serious...like Oprah): “How much longer do you have, Maria?”
Maria: “It could be any day now. I’m 86.”
Chanda: “Awwww. Now, I’m so sad.”
Maria: “No, don’t you dare cry on me, girlfriend, because you KNOW I’ll start crying too!”
Chanda and Maria: “GROUP HUG!”

------------

The Recipe File: Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist: Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements: Closed
The Sporting News: Closed
Sound's Musical Score:

Lifetime Wish: Rock Star
Unique Career Maxed: Music (Rock Branch)
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Guitar
Investments: Wilsonoff Community Theatre; Sunset Institute of Modern Art
Unique Rewards: Discount Diner; Complimentary Entertainment; Bookshop Bargainer
BlackOps: Raise the Fun(d); Sorting the Section; Floating in the Sea; The Set Up; Tons of Tips; It Shines, It Sparkles    
6 Unique Best Friends: Lizzie Thomkins; Kisha Alto; Walter Fay; Aleksey Valdes; Mildred Pearson; Kellee Eckert
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
Lol the wife and the replacement like each other!  ;D

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »
The best time to break out the Oprah voice is bouncing on a trampoline with the spouse you'll replace!  If you can think of a better time, say it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2010, 07:37:42 PM »
Roflmro
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #398 on: December 31, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »
Goodbye Maria — It’s Been a Great 3 Weeks

Tired of seeing boring photos of Sound walking out from a completed Guitar skill opportunity? Me too! So, here he is completing his 9th Guitar skill op — another Sorting the Section one at the bookstore. Fixing the broken Guitar Star Challenge for EA is clearly on the level of difficulty as something like achieving world peace or completely reversing global warming.

So close to achieving Guitar Star...so close. It would be quite an accomplishment under the parameters of this Dynasty Challenge. Just one more skill op...YES! While playing for tips in Central Park Sound gets the all-important call and it turns out to be a Raise the Fun(d) opportunity at Hogan’s Deep Fried Diner.

But, all is not well in the Man Dynasty. At the same time that Sound received his opportunity that would seal his victory over the Guitar Star Challenge, the camera auto-panned back to Manly Estates. I knew what it was. :( The cable went out again. No, Maria got her inevitable visit from Grim. She was exactly 90 days old. Grim's hard to make out because he blends in with the TV on the right. As usual, Recipe looks very confused. But, give up some props to Recipe for lightening the mood a bit with a nice panoramic photo of Sound and Chanda dancing.

So, I could have had Sound rush home to see his wife’s ghost, but instead I opted for him to immediately go to Hogan’s Deep Fried Diner to complete the opportunity. It was the hardest decision I’ve ever made in my 20 years of computer gaming. Yeah. Are you kidding me?

So, just one week into his Adult stage, Sound walked out of the Diner a Guitar Star. He’s completed all necessary Ambrosia requirements with the exception of the Elder portrait which Recipe will take care of in due time. It was a bittersweet moment for Sound though. He wished Maria could have been part of the family longer. He’ll always remember her. Maybe he’ll put that musical genius to good use and write a memorable song about her. Or maybe he won’t. He’ll do one of the two I’m sure. So, it was back to Manly Estates for Sound. He had some serious mourning to do that night. But, tomorrow the sun will rise and there's promise of new love and new happiness spelled C-H-A-N-D-A.

------------

Sound's Musical Score: Closed Except Elder Portrait

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #399 on: December 31, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
All caught up with the Man's!  I guffawed loudly on several occasions forcing my husband to shout out, "Hey, what's so funny?  And would you stop, you're gonna wake up the girls!"

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2011, 01:56:08 AM »
Yay, R.I.P. Maria! That sounds wrong lol. Congrats on supermaxing Guitar!! That is awesome!!

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2011, 11:13:32 AM »
Great job maxing guitar! And it's so great that Maria died ;D it will be a great mourning process for all the readers of the Man dynasty.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
Welcome to the Family, Chanda Man

After about 5 good “boo hoos” over losing Maria, the next morning Sound decided it was time to pick up the cell phone and turn on the charm with Chanda. WHAT? She does NOT want to come over?

Well, Sound, you had better make tracks for Casa de McKay if things are to progress in this story...

Things heated up quickly once Sound was inside Chanda’s house. Chanda giggled like a little school girl at a Flirtatious Joke...

Sound: “Why did the Sound Chicken cross the road?”
Chanda: “I don’t know.”
Sound: “Because there was a Chanda Chicken on the other side and the Sound Chicken thought she was really extra hot and crispy.”
Chanda: “Hee hee hee.”

The young chicken lovers enjoy their first peck...

It didn’t take long for Sound to move up the Romantic social ladder and pop the question. Oh, the vampire dude in the bed? Yeah, I’m guessing he’s Chanda’s brother, Jeb McKay.

Sound: “This handsome rooster would like you to be his sexy hen for the rest of...well, at least for the rest of your life.”
Chanda: “Cluck, cluck, cluck!”

Ah, the dopey marriage look. Sound’s got it down pat...

Sound: “I’d be honored to...duuuuuuh...be your...duuuuuuh...husband.”

Once the newlyweds snapped back to consciousness they headed to the grocery store for a good supply of watermelon for Chanda...

Look who shows up to the grocery store as Sound and Chanda get in the car to head back to Manly Estates. It’s Chanda’s brother, Jeb.

Sound: “Have a nice life, Count Jebula. Cock-a-doodle doo.”

Everyone was waiting to greet the newlyweds at the front door when they walked in. It was a special moment...

Queenie: “Welcome to the family, Chanda.”
Sound: “Well, enough chit chat. We’ll be in the bedroom.”

Recipe: “According to my latest hand measurements, I predict lullabye music in just a second...”

Success!

Recipe: “Just wanted to tell you guys that dinner’s at 6 PM tonight. Oh, Chanda...could you please pick up that book I intentionally dropped on the floor by your nightstand?”

Sound really wanted to show Chanda special treatment and took her to the spa. Money was no object. Only the best, most luxurious package was good enough for Sound's beautiful new bride.

Sound: “I'll pick you up in 6 hours, honey. Enjoy your deluxe vacation package, Pregnant Chicken Coop Serenity.”

------------

Sound's Musical Score: Closed Except for Elder Portrait

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #403 on: January 01, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
Hilarious! ;D