Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 293885 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)
« Reply #615 on: March 26, 2011, 08:01:09 AM »
With the hyperlinks, how did you get them to jump to a particular post?

If you click the message icon at the beginning of a post, then you'll get the actual url of that single post. I copied that and used it for the hyperlink.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #616 on: April 10, 2011, 07:05:17 AM »
Metro, indeed an awesome storytelling, Dynasty, and screenshots. I will miss the Mans, but always know that there's another fan standing in the far corner, reading the posts, but rarely posting himself. :) Thank you for this amazing story. I truly enjoyed it.

I have a feeling I'm another of those fans in the corner.  :-\ Great story with the Mans! Loved reading all of it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #617 on: April 11, 2011, 01:01:48 AM »
I have a feeling I'm another of those fans in the corner.  :-\ Great story with the Mans! Loved reading all of it!

I was a fan in the corner too! I was reading the Mans long before I joined.
Once again, I loved the story Metro.

Oh, and thank you about the Hyperlinks Metro!

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #618 on: April 11, 2011, 03:19:56 AM »
Wow Metro! Just finished reading your story and I'm amazed. Well Done! *is speechless*

SimCityBusDriver

Offline mysticmirror

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #619 on: June 21, 2011, 01:52:22 AM »
Man to Man....No wait, I'm a woMAN. But hey what's the difference. That was great! I laughed so hard that my family members were looking at me like I was crazy. Ohh must have got that from your story. Thanks again for all the laughs.

Natsuko

« Reply #620 on: June 21, 2011, 07:56:10 PM »
Every update I read, I laughed. You have a great sense of humour! ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #621 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:51 AM »
Decided it was finally time to read the story many members still laugh and talk about. I abosulutely loved reading this dynasty and I congratulate you and the Mans on a job well done.

P.S. You really made me laugh through the Rear Museum!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Erythrocyte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #622 on: May 07, 2012, 06:46:38 AM »
Hi! Sorry for posting in such an old thread but I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story :)

I've read through it before, several times actually, and its made me laugh every time.
However, and I really am sorry for bringing this up, I noticed something during this read-through.
It looks like (and please, correct me if I'm wrong) both Sporty and Metro (Metro the sim...;) ) has the same unique LTR; long-distance friend? Again, sorry for bringing it up, but I just couldn't let it go when I noticed it.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #623 on: May 07, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »
Hi! Sorry for posting in such an old thread but I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story :)

I've read through it before, several times actually, and its made me laugh every time.
However, and I really am sorry for bringing this up, I noticed something during this read-through.
It looks like (and please, correct me if I'm wrong) both Sporty and Metro (Metro the sim...;) ) has the same unique LTR; long-distance friend? Again, sorry for bringing it up, but I just couldn't let it go when I noticed it.

Yeah, it looks like I did have Metro and Sporty claim both Long Distance Friend on paper. The good news is if memory serves me I also had Metro pick up Legendary Host when he was in the political career. I am pretty sure that one was unique to him.

Offline Erythrocyte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #624 on: May 07, 2012, 01:47:28 PM »
Oh, good! I hope you're not mad at me for bringing it up - I really didn't mean to cause any trouble.
I loved every second of reading this dynasty and I figured (and hoped) that there was another unique LTR :)
It's just, because I noticed it this time I just needed to know.

Thanks for sharing this awesome dynasty story!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #625 on: May 07, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »
Oh, good! I hope you're not mad at me for bringing it up - I really didn't mean to cause any trouble.
I loved every second of reading this dynasty and I figured (and hoped) that there was another unique LTR :)
It's just, because I noticed it this time I just needed to know.

Thanks for sharing this awesome dynasty story!

Hey, I am glad you enjoyed the story and you did not cause any trouble at all.

SimBlip

« Reply #626 on: May 24, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »
Hi, Metropolis Man

First of all, I enjoyed reading the Man Dynasty tremendously. Thank you for superb writing and stomach-splitting humour.
Secondly, I'm interested in your Town DecaDynasty challenge and wonder if you are writing a story about it?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #627 on: May 24, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
Secondly, I'm interested in your Town DecaDynasty challenge and wonder if you are writing a story about it?

He was, but he didn't finish it and sent it to the Graveyard. You can read it up to the point he sent it there here.

SimBlip

« Reply #628 on: May 25, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
Thank you so much, Seabody!

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #629 on: October 02, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »
I enjoyed reading this one immensely.  I think Crazy is my favourite dynasty sim of ever.  I love the way you wrapped it up.  I read it over two days and enjoyed many, many lols.  Thanks!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein