Author Topic: 10/1/2014 Sims 4 - Patch Notes  (Read 9954 times)

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
Re: 10/1/2014 Sims 4 - Patch Notes
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 01:23:24 PM »
**Update**

About the newly added "invite sim-ghost to household" feature. I got the painter back who died. Ghost retain the rewards they died with :) Plus one that explains what the sim died of (in my case, old age) There are no "days left until" in his age bar, so he is "eternal"?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
Did I see the word "ambrosia"? All I can think of is: "YAY more ID stories for TS4!!!" Can't wait to see what our fabulous Carl's Team come up with!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 02:10:08 PM »
The new Princess Leia hair is in "Hats". How weird is that!? I do like the purple eye colour, though.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 02:12:22 PM »
My niece texted me the patch info.

The one thing that's put a smile on my face at work, purple eyes! I've had one character we created in CAS whose iconic look is silver hair and purple eyes. We've had to make do with light blue, but now we're both happy! Well, she's a little irritated as she has to restart this character again...

Ambrosia also made me happy. The bugs didn't affect me as I've barely played (still, thanks to school). And the ghosts & costumes should be interesting!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 02:18:45 PM »
Purple eyes, maybe we will get a lot of Daenerys Targaryen.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 02:48:56 PM »
Did I see the word "ambrosia"? All I can think of is: "YAY more ID stories for TS4!!!" Can't wait to see what our fabulous Carl's Team come up with!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

SimGuruLindsay posted the recipe

There is a new recipe in this update TS4 - a new Ambrosia. It will require the potion of Youth, a Deathflower and an Angelfish.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »
Not to mention some form of the buydebug cheat is back.
(Source:  SimsVIP)

The latest Sims 4 Patch has added the ability to unlock all the hidden objects of the game. This would be similar to the Buydebug of Sims 3.

To enable buydebug in Sims 4 open the cheat panel and type in the following command: bb.showhiddenobjects.

Once you have activated this cheat, enter “debug” in the search bar to bring up all the hidden objects. There are objects available in both build and buy mode.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 05:19:50 PM »

SimGuruLindsay posted the recipe

Any word on where to find the death flower?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 05:33:00 PM »
Any word on where to find the death flower?

If I remember you get it from grafting. They did it on the livestream but i've been awake forever and a day so my brains not as sharp as I like.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 05:37:38 PM »
If I remember you get it from grafting. They did it on the livestream but i've been awake forever and a day so my brains not as sharp as I like.

Drat!  The grafting bug is still there so that means if you have to graft to get a death flower there is basically no death flower yet.  There goes my dream of trying a dynasty. (for the moment)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 05:40:38 PM »
Drat!  The grafting bug is still there so that means if you have to graft to get a death flower there is basically no death flower yet.  There goes my dream of trying a dynasty. (for the moment)

I asked Simgurudaniel about the grafting bug on twitter today. He said it was supposed to be fixed he said if it wasn't to let him know. I would suggest to possible clear out your cache files and see if the bugs still there. I watched them do it on the livestream so I know it worked when they did it.

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 06:09:49 PM »
Intergalactic Pod

FYI - after the patch, the only thing I can do is collect microscopic sample (which was greyed out before). Now water, weed, harvest, and harvest all are all greyed out. 

Anybody else have this?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 06:22:53 PM »
I'm happy to say that if you've kept the urn of a deceased Sim, you can have their Ghost on your lot already with the patch! I'm glad I kept it, as i may get to do a guide to ghosts soon! :)

Unfortunately this didnt work for me in one of my games. I hope no one else is having the same problems.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »
Unfortunately this didnt work for me in one of my games. I hope no one else is having the same problems.

Good relationship between the one who is asking, and the ghost is required. The option to invite is under friendly interactions

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 09:18:47 PM »
Has anyone managed to get grafting to work? I tried it in my game but didn't get to try clearing the cache or starting a new.game yet.