Author Topic: Share Your Nectar Making Recipes  (Read 365681 times)

Offline knightguy82

• Nooboo
Nectar Recipes (With Plasma)?
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2010, 07:33:47 PM »
Since I've read that you can make nectar with plasma fruit (that only vamps can drink as it makes reg sims ill), I was wondering if anyone has came up with any recipes using plasma fruit?
"Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."  Albert Einstein

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Nectar Recipes (With Plasma)?
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »
Hi Knightguy82 and welcome to the forum!

Since we already have a thread dedicated to recipes for Nectar, I am moving this to that one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

limaCAT

Re: Nectar Recipes (With Plasma)?
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »
Since I've read that you can make nectar with plasma fruit (that only vamps can drink as it makes reg sims ill), I was wondering if anyone has came up with any recipes using plasma fruit?

Not yet, as I have to create a new nectar making sim... but I found a 50% plasma, 50% cherry nectar spawned in Dong Zhuo's treasure cave underneath the market in China. It sold for 300$ IIRC.

Leto85

Re: Share Your Nectar Making Recipes
« Reply #168 on: November 02, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
Hi Knightguy82 and welcome to the forum!

Since we already have a thread dedicated to recipes for Nectar, I am moving this to that one.

Now they probably will rise new recipes including Plasma and maybe other new fruits, will it than maybe be an option to also copy this topic to the Night Life part of the forum?

Offline TGBlank

• Occult
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2010, 12:34:17 AM »
Speaking of plasma fruit nectar...

Life x6, Flame x3, Plasma x1 not only nets all the fun moodlets and replenishes vampire thirst, it nets a quite an expensive bottle; my current single bottle record with it (using extended nectaring, improved flavor, flavorful feet and perfect produce) is 606, which is not bad at all.
It also seems to be one of the best plasma-using recipe around. I'm sure it beats all other flame/plasma/life bottles (tried them all), and I did some extensive testing mixing in other expensive produce I had around.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2010, 07:26:10 AM »
Now they probably will rise new recipes including Plasma and maybe other new fruits, will it than maybe be an option to also copy this topic to the Night Life part of the forum?

I don't think we need to duplicate the thread.  Just a link to this one will work if it comes up.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2010, 04:16:27 PM »
I don't think we need to duplicate the thread.  Just a link to this one will work if it comes up.

I never saw a link elsewhere linking to another topic somewhere else before.

The first of vampires can simply be solved with a bottle of nectar with one plasma fruit or are more plasma fruits in a single bottle recommended?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »
I found a great plasma containing recipe.  It's easy to make too.  The recipe is 4 renoit grapes, 2 cherimola blan, and 4 plasma fruit.

Edit:  I found another great recipe.  9 plasma fruit and 1 life fruit.

Leto85

« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2011, 03:28:15 AM »
I found a great plasma containing recipe.  It's easy to make too.  The recipe is 4 renoit grapes, 2 cherimola blan, and 4 plasma fruit.

Edit:  I found another great recipe.  9 plasma fruit and 1 life fruit.

Now where did I read this before? :P Haha, just kidding ClayMask. I like them, especially the last one.

Scream26

« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »
As you can see by the date on the last post - as well as the rather... intimidating red lettering above this box - no one's spoken about these recipes since May.  Personally, even though I've owned World Adventures since its release, I've not experimented with nectar until now.  I was curious if there was anyone using fruits introduced in later expansions to make nectar?  I made a pure banana (introduced in Showtime, I believe) blend and was shocked that the results were three bottles of worthless, horrifying quality nectar despite my perfect nanners.  Has anyone else had similar experiences or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!  ;D

Chuckles_82

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2012, 05:21:31 AM »
You need to combine them with at least one other fruit. You get better nectar from combinations.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2012, 02:31:35 PM »
My efforts to create nectar from bananas were pretty horrifying too.  I can't remember what mixture I tried and that game file got corrupted, so I can't check.  I wonder if anyone has found a good recipe that includes bananas?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
Not yet, but I have generation 7 in my Immortal Dynasty who will be a vintner. If I can remember, I'll write down my recipes and results.

*puts a sticky note on her monitor*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »
Not yet, but I have generation 7 in my Immortal Dynasty who will be a vintner. If I can remember, I'll write down my recipes and results.

*puts a sticky note on her monitor*

Looking forward to hearing your results, Shirin.  Banana-loving Sims everywhere are agog with anticipation!  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2012, 09:18:31 PM »
 ;D

I think I have something like 400 bananas stored in the chest (pretty much saving every fruit of Great quality or better).

Maybe I should start culling. :P