Author Topic: Light the way to Heaven : 9.123  (Read 42255 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Light the way to Heaven (Everything isn't as it seems...)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 07:53:06 PM »
Well, the story is fabulous so I can't understand how you got "bored"! There's so much drama, and the supernatural state of the heirs just adds to it! If James had been human he would have been as dull as mud (James, I love you, but you know this is true) and the storyline would have petered out! The same with Xavier!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 08:18:28 PM »
I refuse to debate this, since I think it's the height of rudeness to tell an author that their story bored you. If you didn't like it, stop reading and don't comment!

@Blamsart - it is Saturday where I am (albeit 3am) and I am eagerly awaiting the promised next chapter :-D

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
  • Says Blamsart, but call me Blams~
    • Light the way to Heaven (Everything isn't as it seems)
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »
I refuse to debate this, since I think it's the height of rudeness to tell an author that their story bored you. If you didn't like it, stop reading and don't comment!

@Blamsart - it is Saturday where I am (albeit 3am) and I am eagerly awaiting the promised next chapter :-D

*scratches head* Was there a comment I missed? I'm confused.
Click on the picture and join my now 9 generation long sims 3 story

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »

Sorry; 'cause of how magpie took it, I removed it to save problems later down the line.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 11:03:56 PM »

Sorry; 'cause of how magpie took it, I removed it to save problems later down the line.

Oh...haha ok XD
Well now that I know you found it boring, is there anything you have to suggest to make the story less boring? Or was it just the general feel of it just not being your type of story?

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2015, 12:02:46 AM »

Oh...haha ok XD
Well now that I know you found it boring, is there anything you have to suggest to make the story less boring? Or was it just the general feel of it just not being your type of story?

To be fair, it had me hooked up until generation 6, where the vampire focus lost my interest, being my least preferred. Fairies and Witches were OK, Werewolves were interesting to say the least (only Mincia though), but it was Cain and Sariel that were my favorite, probably due to human (if that's what they were) being my favorite to play.

P.S. There was also a question I had regarding generation 5: Near the end of "Conditionned" (Conditioned?), what was that ability the vampire was using? Is that autonomous?

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2015, 03:41:55 AM »
Sorry, I'm a bit testy when it comes to my friends... I can understand you not liking the supernatural aspect, but I would have told Blams about it in a PM and not put it in the thread... Sorry for hijacking the thread, Blams :-(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 09:38:38 AM »
Oh...haha ok XD

To be fair, it had me hooked up until generation 6, where the vampire focus lost my interest, being my least preferred. Fairies and Witches were OK, Werewolves were interesting to say the least (only Mincia though), but it was Cain and Sariel that were my favorite, probably due to human (if that's what they were) being my favorite to play.

P.S. There was also a question I had regarding generation 5: Near the end of "Conditionned" (Conditioned?), what was that ability the vampire was using? Is that autonomous?

Oh wow! All the way to generation 6? I didn't expect that at all, I thought you'd stopped earlier! Well okay good thanks for reading, I'll admit it might be better you stopped if you don't like vampires considering gen.7 is also centered around that...but I'll also admit that after gen.6 I didn't really do good justice to their vampiric state (considering I was focusing on a vampire who wasn't really that much of a vampire)

P.S. (yeah probably spelled conditioned wrong) The ability was later explained in generation 6: it's an ability specific to a certain, rare, type of vampire, and it gives them a mind controlling ability to use at will.  It's an ability that becomes a very important focus in gen.7 and a little bit in gen.8, so much that I'm starting to realize by writing this that the sims were almost just vampires to justify possessing the ability.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 10:08:42 AM »
             8.55 - It's okay to be scared

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 10:29:42 AM »
Well, the story is fabulous so I can't understand how you got "bored"! There's so much drama, and the supernatural state of the heirs just adds to it! If James had been human he would have been as dull as mud (James, I love you, but you know this is true) and the storyline would have petered out! The same with Xavier!

(keep wanting to reply to this and forgetting)
Ah ta ta! Woah there! James would not have been dull as mud! Sure controlling people and stuff came to help define him over the years, but I actually think if he hadn't been a vampire he would've been a pretty decent guy...and a pretty sarcastic mute. Joshua, Jamie and him would've probably tried to start a band together, fail, and then just start a business by inventing something stupid like rechewable gum. (I did not think about this at all, nope) His life would've certainly been a LOT less dark (even with his vampiric descendance). Of course he wouldn't have met Kyxa, though.
As for Xavier...yeah I'm just not gonna comment. I really love this kid, but without his magic...

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 10:03:08 PM »
Lol he would have been decent but definitely not as interesting as he was, I doubt his generation would have stretched to as many chapters as it did lol

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 07:50:44 AM »

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2015, 02:19:53 PM »
You killed my favourite character ever T_T you evil sonofa... T_T I still love you but I also hate you right now in equal measure!

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2015, 09:28:52 PM »
           8.57 - Bouncing back

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2015, 07:24:17 AM »