Author Topic: Opal's Task: C9: Photography(24/12/14) - Graveyard  (Read 9933 times)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: Opal's Task: C8: Demon Spawn(23/12/14)
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 11:02:08 AM »
Chapter 8: Demon Spawn
The next few days went by peacefully.
Savannah went into labour at her alchemy station. She’d just made a vial of bliss, and rubbed her belly, as if to say “Stop kicking!”

She suddenly felt an unbearable pain.

She waddled into the nursery, which had been sparsely furnished since we last saw it.

She doesn’t quite look big enough for...

Savannah: TWINS?!

Opal: Why do you think I put on kids music while you were making elixirs? And, y’know, the whole TWO CRIBS THING.
Savannah: Um....
Opal: Exactly. Now, give a round of applause for our heir, Josie Winterly, who hates the outdoors-
Savannah: What? Demon spawn!
Opal: Actually, no, your spawn. Ahem. Josie Winterly, who hates the outdoors and is artistic, and our spare, Jolene Winterly, who is friendly and loves the outdoors.
Savannah: That’s more like it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay! They're actually toddlers in game, so I know what they look like. Also, I don't know why the email addresses are hyperlinked in the last chapter, but they are. I didn't click on any of the links, so I don't know where they lead.

Also, you may/may not have noticed my loose naming theme: country/southern. Because I plan way, way ahead, I actually have generation 2 and generation 3 pretty much planned out on all requirements, and I have rough plans on 4, 5 and 6. I'm pretty sure I have all of my names now though.

One other thing: yes, this will be a matriarchy.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: Opal's Task: C9: Photography(24/12/14)
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2014, 09:24:12 AM »
Chapter 9: Photography
Camillo had found a photography book and the best camera at the consignment store. Carlotta spent her days cooking, and Eduardo worked hard at his career. Savannah was suddenly actually doing well in her requirements, having been seriously behind. She even found time to snuggle the babies.
Well, one baby.
Josie was acting oddly, crying whenever Savannah held her. Carlotta reassured her that it was probably something that scared her that she’d found a way to associate with Savannah. “She’ll be  fine by the time she’s a toddler, I’m sure. You can just snuggle Lena for the time being. It might show Josie you’re not scary or whatever.”

Carlo had begun Jolene’s nickname, as he was the one who spent a lot of time with his nieces, having turned 90 days when they were born.
Savannah had gotten a new hairstyle.

She kept working on her alchemy.

Goopy was keeping up with his homework, even reading a spare book.

He’d even found a girlfriend in Marta Almeria!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Woo! Got three chapters in two days! *does the smustle* This was super short but oh well... There will be a very short Christmas chapter in Opal's world tomorrow. We'll get a sneak peek at Dylan!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 03:33:46 AM »
Merry Christmas from the Robinsons!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2014, 06:09:54 AM »
So, as you can see from my signature, I have a Sims 4 legacy up! I'll try and get 2 more chapters of this up over the holidays, but in January it will be an update every other week probably, as I only really have the weekends for stories.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 10:26:21 AM »
I am such a liar. On the bright side, I got UL!

I have decided to use SimGameSelect on  IP and ITF. ITF will be making comebacks only when I have to do a scene in the...the...place...I'll edit this when I remember. *Absent-minded trait* Anyways, that means this is no longer HOF. Difficult decision, but I'd fail anyway with them(and the opportunity bug.)

The girls are nearly children in game, but there's quite a lot of shooting for the next few chapters, and 8 sims are a real headache...hopefully that'll go down soon. No offence Carlo.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:36 PM »
Josie and Jolene are such an adorable nooboos. Will like to see them to age into nice and cuty toddlers. And again good luck to Savannah. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2015, 08:42:03 AM »
My hard drive died, which means this is off to the graveyard. I'm even more sad because I can't even do another game with Opal or Savannah.  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Opal's Task: C9: Photography(24/12/14) GRAVEYARD
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2015, 11:29:55 AM »
I'm moving this to the Graveyard at the author's request. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything