Author Topic: Mastermind Dynasty - The lazy writer edition - Chapter 11  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Mastermind Dynasty - The lazy writer edition - Chapter 10
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2014, 03:39:24 PM »
Union Cove actually isn't great on my computer so I haven't played her.

Curveball

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 03:55:25 PM »
Ah, sorry. You just seemed so excited I assumed she was a familiar character >_> But it's awesome to know you liked her :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 11:51:50 PM »
She's just so cute, plus I'm into unique sims and she is certainly one!

Curveball

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »
Chapter 11

Now I know I said I wouldn’t post any more birthday pictures because I don’t know what to caption them with, but this post is mostly birthdays, so here I am with egg on my face. Plus, Ikida pulled the most adorable expressions during her transition.

I think she’s already figured out my tendency to fall in love with spouses and is expecting spectacular life of fulfillment. Little does she know…

Obligatory wardrobe shot. She gets two outfits because she is attempting what I’m soon to learn is one of the most annoying supermaxes in the game.

Since I was oblivious to the existence of riding books Ikida hopped (well, climbed laboriously) onto Wayfarer’s back and headed to the training grounds straight away. This is where she will spend all her time from end of classes until curfew during her teen stage (and later during YA stage).

This is how she spent her prom evening, actually. Training, notification the prom is coming up, frantic changing into the dress and some autonomous homework sitting on the stables’ floor. Naturally she went with Walsh, and naturally they returned as officially dating, but you already knew that.

They had a little after-date date at the house, mainly for me to aaaaw at them.

A date that, I imagine, was way better than being the only two teenagers at prom…

While Ikida is racing through the countryside attempting the annoying supermax Walsh is shut away in the laboratory attempting the laborious and dull supermax. Secret to Science challenges is basically not forgetting to cue up the actions.

But wait! Why is Master magically upgrading the stereo in the art gallery? More importantly, why is there a stereo in the art gallery?

Well, Faith’s elder birthday, obviously.

If I hadn’t already shown you teenage Ikida that would have been the perfect reveal shot. Now it’s just an average transition shot.

Notice that Walsh wandered off to autonomously look at his mother’s teen museum pieces. I love that picture of her, by the way.

This is the family museum, by the way. It’s been there since Gen 2 and I’ve been slowly figuring out the layout, but after the party I checked and realized that art on community lot doesn’t appreciate o_O So it had to move to the basement again.

Naturally Faith’s birthday fell on the full moon, so zombies attended. Thankfully supergrandpa Master came to the rescue with the sunlight charm.

I think this is more or less the whole city, or at least all the people the family knows. Story progression moves people in and out but I stopped caring a while ago when I figured out where all my spouses are going to come from.

Hello, suspiciously well-dressed townie that showed up uninvited. You just dance your square jaw out to the exit, you’re not getting your pudding genes anywhere near our family tree, even if you do have a recessive hair color.

Another zombie showed up just in time for the cake. It’s actually one of Faith’s YA stage friends. He and his wife had come to Faith’s bachelorette party, and now she couldn’t make it because she’s dead and he’s a zombie. It’s kind of sad….

Faith still got it, though. Not that anyone doubted that.

I think I like Faith more as an elder than a full adult, even. She also gets two outfits, for no reason other than I said so.

She ate ambrosia at 80 days old, after Angelus did her museum pieces and I wrangled all the three immortals downstairs simultaneously for the photo-op.

Faith Mastermind, Generation Three
Traits: Adventurous, Athletic, Brave, Great Kisser, Slob + Disciplined
Lifetime Wish: Seasoned Traveller
Supermax: Martial Arts
Career: Professional Sports
Investments: Stadium and Gym [I'll edit this with the actual names of the properties as soon as I load up the game next]
LTRs: Opportunistic, Prepared Traveller, Learned Relic Hunter
Best Friends: Farid Mastermind, Angelus Mastermind, Cui-Fen Hong, Jonathan Burgess, Spencer Hurtado, Gretchen Willard
Black Ops:  Free Game, Beetle Quest, Ticket Counting, The Dish Showdown, Inter-Office League, The Right Moves
Other Skills Maxed: Athletic, Charisma
Gallery pieces: done

Walsh randomly aged up in a kilt and I just couldn’t resist going with it. I tried to go with the dorky vibe but I think he is a more of a wish-fulfillment nerd than a realistic nerd.

And this is how Ikida’s birthday went three days later, with everyone cheering the cake while Generation 4 renewed their ‘boyfriend/girlfriend’ status.

And this is Ikida’s post-birthday makeover. She got over her slightly awkward teens and is one of the most striking sims I’ve had. She’s not getting her ghost hunter job back, though, because I haven’t yet given up on working out how to do riding as a supermax.

She is basically the only Sim that I control now because supermaxing riding is incredibly arduous. Running around chasing wild horses especially, and especially especially considering the routing issues with horses that make them perform a song and dance routine every time you try to interact with them.

Farid aged up to elder too, but I won’t show you his elder pictures because I don’t like the idea of him aging and dying…

So here is a picture of Master chilling out at the beach. I hope the next update won’t be just birthday pictures, but I can’t promise anything. I’m starting to get really heavy lag, which makes playing less fun, which means I mostly take pictures of birthdays.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Mastermind Dynasty - The lazy writer edition - Chapter 11
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 06:25:12 PM »
Ikida!!!!

*calms self to say* Congrats on the third immortal!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 05:25:51 AM »
Congrats to Faith on immortality  ;) Walsh's eyes are gorgeous, I never noticed that before. That poor guy who lost his wife and became a zombie, sad but so funny.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 09:45:45 AM »
Wow, Ikida is stunning. What's her YA hair?

Congrats on your third immortal! Your updates are funny and well-written.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 12:09:05 PM »
Both Ikida and Walsh aged up gorgeously.  I love Walsh's eyes.  They're such a pretty color!  And best of luck to you as you continue working on supermaxing riding.  Horse routing issues=major headache  :o

Curveball

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2014, 05:02:38 PM »
Congrats on the third immortal!

Congrats to Faith on immortality ;) Walsh's eyes are gorgeous, I never noticed that before.

Thank you. Walsh's eyes are a mix of Liz' shape and Millicent's color, I love them too. Hopefully we can keep them in the family...

dontmindme, thank you for the congratulations and the kind words :) Ikida's hair is from the hipster loft set, as far as I remember.

Malley, I love how both of them turned out too. His eyes were a total surprise, I haven't even noticed his grandma's eyecolor before... And I finished the riding supermax; it was so annoying I haven't even felt bad for giving up the horses for adoption...  ;D

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2014, 04:44:43 PM »
Tracking!! This is written pretty well for something that's supposed to be lazy.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2015, 09:54:41 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Curveball - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Stories