Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 106914 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 31: Goodbye Bridgeport (Part I & II) (March 14)
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2015, 11:51:28 AM »
Congrats to Vienna and the first set of Sakuras! Looking forward to seeing who Vienna's spouse will be  :)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 31: Goodbye Bridgeport (Part I & II) (March 14)
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2015, 12:30:51 PM »
Congratulations on completing your first world ! I did not expect the scene with Julie  ;D

Good luck to the Sakuras in the new world. I love Hidden Springs.

Julie will actually be back a couple of times.

Congrats to Vienna and the first set of Sakuras! Looking forward to seeing who Vienna's spouse will be  :)

All shall be revealed in this chapter  ;)

With the change in location, there will be a change in the name theme too. The name theme for Hidden Springs will be: Nature.

Chapter 32- Securing the Riverhawk

I knew that I needed to find a special someone quickly in order to bring in the next generation. However, I had no idea where to start. I was new in town and really didn't know where to look. So, I decided to start by going to the park. A little fresh air always did me good. Who knows? Perhaps I would meet a nice gentleman there.

I was approached by a man while I was at the park and we began to talk. He turned out to be a really, really nice guy and we shared many of the same interests. His name was Nicholas Riverhawk.

After a while, I decided to make my move.

And Nicholas seemed to be on board with it.

Before things went any further, I stopped and told Nicholas that I had something important to tell him. I told him all about the dynasty. Nicholas stood there quietly, listening to me speak. I was half expecting him to just get up and run away part of the way through my explanation but, thankfully, he didn't. In fact, he said that he would be more than willing to help me take on the challenge. I knew that I had found the right one. I asked him to be in a relationship right then and there.

And he said yes!

Nicholas was so very sweet. He said, why wait?
"Vienna, it is super important that we move things along quickly, right?" Nicholas asked.
"Yes, that's right." I confirmed.
"So why wait?" Nicholas said. "Why don't we get married today?"

I happily agreed and Nicholas and I got married that afternoon.

Nicholas and I then went upstairs to bring in the next heir to the dynasty.

Nicholas decided to update his wardrobe now that he was in the dynasty.

He was in the Journalism career so Nicholas began to work on his writing skill while I continued working on the garden.

Nicholas did take a break to help me out in the garden too.

The gardening duties would be transferring all to Nicholas for the time being because I found out that I was pregnant! He told me that I would be taking it easy from this moment on. What a sweetheart!

Things went by pretty quickly. Nicholas and I were so excited to be parents. When I went into labor, I was anxious but very thrilled to know that our son or daughter would be here very soon.

Nicholas rushed me to the hospital.

A short time later, we were overjoyed to welcome our son into the world. We named him Forest and he had the Artistic and Excitable traits.

We transformed one of the extra rooms that we had downstairs into a bedroom for Forest. His favorite color was spiceberry, so we decorated accordingly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 32: Securing the Riverhawk (March 16)
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »
Forest is the perfect nature-themed name. Nicolas is looking hot, I'm a bit obsessed with him, lol, so I'm super happy you and Vienna choose him.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2015, 04:20:59 PM »
with two cute parents, I'm sure Forest will be very handsome.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2015, 02:59:07 PM »
Forest is the perfect nature-themed name. Nicolas is looking hot, I'm a bit obsessed with him, lol, so I'm super happy you and Vienna choose him.

The nice part is that he and Vienna really loved each other. They would roll wishes for and autonomously do romantic actions to each other all the time.

with two cute parents, I'm sure Forest will be very handsome.

Forest turned out to be a cutie  :)

Chapter 33- Two Little Riverhawks

I woke up the next morning not feeling so well.

However, some quick hugs and kisses with my little boy made everything feel so much better.

But I soon found out the reason behind my ailment.

I told Nicholas the good news as he was coming home from the store with a birthday cake for Forest. He was over the moon. With bright smiles on both of our faces, we set up the birthday cake and brought Forest to it to celebrate his toddler birthday.

Here is Forest. He got my hair and a lovely set of purple eyes that we're not really sure where they came from...

We immediately got started on working on Forest's toddler skills.

We managed to get through all of Forest's toddler skills right at the perfect time. I went into labor later that night.

We were pleased to welcome our daughter, Willow, into the family.

Nicholas was playing with Forest when I came back to tell him the good news.

Both boys were so happy to meet the newest member of the family. While we put Willow down for a nap, I took some time to play with Forest before it was time for his child birthday.

Before Forest's birthday rolled around, it was suddenly time for Willow's birthday.

Here is Willow. She has my hair but otherwise she is all Nicholas.

My two little Riverhawks  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 33: Two Little Riverhawks (March 18)
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2015, 07:29:49 AM »
Aww, they are both so adorable. I love the raised area for the bath.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 33: Two Little Riverhawks (March 18)
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2015, 04:00:59 PM »
Aww, they are both so adorable. I love the raised area for the bath.

This house had a really nice design. I also like the house that I have in the final world, but I won't say where quite yet  ;)

Chapter 34- Birthdays for Everyone!

After Willow's birthday, Nicholas and I began working with her on her toddler skills. Forest was ready to age up shortly so we let him enjoy the rest of his toddler days by getting in as much play time as he could. I started by teaching Willow how to speak. Just like Uncle Dayton, I made sure to tell my little girl about how important she was to all of us. Willow had a big future ahead of her.

Once she knew how to speak, I moved on to teaching Willow how to walk.

And finally, Willow learned how to use the potty.

Nicholas and I were able to breathe a little easier after both Willow and Forest were set with their toddler skills. But, before we knew it, it was time for Forest to age up.

Here is Forest as a child.

He gained the Family Oriented trait.

I started to help Forest with his homework so that he would be ready for his first day of school the next day when we heard a commotion going on downstairs.

Willow had been playing with her xylophone and Nicholas had been playing with her after he returned home from work.

But over the course of celebrating the kids' birthdays, Nicholas forgot his own!

After he aged up, Nicholas headed upstairs and remodeled the extra bedroom we had upstairs to suit Forest's tastes a little better.

I was on my way to go and help Nicholas when I remembered something very important as well. It was my birthday too!

Thankfully, that was it for birthdays for a few days. In the meantime, we were able to relax and just enjoy everything for now. Forest had the right idea and was just having a blast.

I took some time to play with Willow before it was time for her to grow up again.

Likewise, Nicholas took some time to play with Forest before he aged up into a teenager.

Nothing could ever replace these moments.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 34: Birthdays for Everyone! (March 21)
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2015, 11:47:16 AM »
After everything Dayton did, I know Willow is going to be one awesome Sim. Birthday wishes all around, I love Forest's facial expressions during his age up  ;)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 34: Birthdays for Everyone! (March 21)
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2015, 12:58:46 PM »
After everything Dayton did, I know Willow is going to be one awesome Sim. Birthday wishes all around, I love Forest's facial expressions during his age up  ;)

Willow turned out pretty cool. She actually takes her role one step further to help out one of the later generations, which you'll see in a few chapters.

Chapter 35- Days Go By

We weren't done with birthdays in this family by a long shot. Willow's birthday was right around the corner. Since that was the case, I wanted to get in some last bits of play time with my little girl before she wasn't so little anymore.

Forest also wanted to spend some time with his little sister before they were both in elementary school together, even if just for a day.

Those moments went by quickly and it was time for Willow's child birthday.

Here is my little Willow, even though she really isn't so little anymore.

She gained the Family Oriented trait, just like her brother.

Since we moved Forest's bedroom upstairs, we gave the room that he once shared with Willow a makeover to better suit Willow's tastes.

We also purchased her a chemistry set and Willow began to play with it immediately. That made me smile because she reminded me of Uncle Dayton.

I talked to Willow, now that she was older and could understand more about her role in the dynasty.

Willow promised me that she would do everything that she could to help Forest and the future family members to do whatever they could to succeed.

I was so proud of my little girl's selflessness.

The burglars, apparently, also wanted to take advantage of our good nature.

But the cops didn't want to let that happen, thankfully.

Since we were all already up for the day, we decided to celebrate Forest's birthday now.

Here is teenage Forest.

He gained the Savvy Sculptor trait.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 35: Days Go By (March 23)
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »
I love Willow's colour theme and her bedroom, I'm jealous  ;) Forest is growing up so fast, he's looking very handsome.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 35: Days Go By (March 23)
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
I love Willow's colour theme and her bedroom, I'm jealous  ;) Forest is growing up so fast, he's looking very handsome.

Willow's bedroom turned out really nice. I like it too  :)

Chapter 36- No Business Like Cho Business

I worked with Willow on her homework while Forest got to work on a project of his own.

Forest mentioned that he was interested in the arts. Since Great Grandpa London was a painter, Nicholas and I thought about it and realized that there was another avenue that Forest could pursue: sculpting.

Once she was done with her homework, it was right back to the chemistry set for Willow. She was doing quite well for herself.

Talking about what sort of artistic pursuits that Forest could take seemed to interest Nicholas. He purchased an easel and started painting.

Forest had a good idea of what he wanted to do with his life but there was one important thing that he needed to think about: who he was going to marry. However, since he was only a teenager so he had plenty of time to find his true love. It appears, though, life had other plans for Forest.

He met a nice girl in his class named Minzi Cho. They hit it off immediately.

Forest told us the good news when he came home from school that night. He and Minzi decided that they were going to go to prom together.

The next day was Willow's teenage birthday.

Here is teenage Willow.

Willow gained the Green Thumb trait, which I was thrilled with since I had some green thumbs of my own.

After her birthday, it was back to the chemistry table for Willow.

Willow did take a break from her chemistry set once in a while to do other things, like going to prom. Forest invited his sister to go along with Minzi and him and Willow agreed to go. I was proud of him for being so caring for his sister.

His kindness was rewarded when he was voted prom king and Minzi was voted prom queen. They were also voted as the cutest couple at the dance.

Nicholas and I enjoyed a quiet evening at home while the kids were enjoying themselves at prom. I tended to my garden while Nicholas worked on his charisma skill.

Willow decided to come home early from prom. She said that she was close to having a break through on an important potion.

If the cheering coming from her room was any indication, I think she created the potion she was working on.

Kudos to anyone who recognized that the chapter title is a reference to The Mentalist  ;D

Offline Ry3219

• Nooboo
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 36: No Business Like Cho Business (March 27)
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
"No business like Cho business" is one of my favorite quotes from the mentalist. Willow is turning out really pretty because she doesn't have the traditional facial features. Forest is turning out to be a nice young man I can't wait to see what is in his future. I look forward to another chapter from the adventures of the Sakura's.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2015, 08:17:35 AM »
Forest and Minzi make a cute couple. I wonder what potion Willow is working on...  ::)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »
"No business like Cho business" is one of my favorite quotes from the mentalist. Willow is turning out really pretty because she doesn't have the traditional facial features. Forest is turning out to be a nice young man I can't wait to see what is in his future. I look forward to another chapter from the adventures of the Sakura's.

Your wish is my command  ;D

Forest and Minzi make a cute couple. I wonder what potion Willow is working on...  ::)

You'll have to wait and see  ;)

Chapter 37- Grown Ups

Forest's young adult birthday came rather quickly but my little boy was definitely looking forward to it.

Here is young adult Forest.

His final trait was Perfectionist.

Now that he was all grown up, it will now be Forest's turn to tell all about the wonderful things that await him.

Love,

Vienna Sakura

What's up! Forest Sakura here. I'm now all grown up so I get to move on to bigger and better things! I mean, not that things were bad beforehand, but there were so many new things that I could do now that I was an adult.

Speaking of being an adult, Willow, who just so happens to be the coolest little sister pretty much ever, had been working at her chemistry table and came up with some concoctions that would turn Mom and Dad young again.

So, Mom and Dad took the potions that Willow created and became young again. The only problem with that was that we were all now the same age. Awkward.

But, I had more important things to worry about. My girlfriend, Minzi, had aged up a day before I did. So, now that she and I were also the same age, I was able to invite her over and take our relationship to the next level.

I asked Minzi to marry me and she said yes!

Here is Minzi, my lovely lady.

Minzi decided that she wanted to study alchemy for her lifetime wish. She decided, however, that she would become a teacher for an occupation.

While Minzi worked on her alchemy skill, I worked on my sculpting. In fact, I maxed it.

Willow was the only one in the house that was not an adult but that wasn't for very much longer.

Here is my baby sister, all grown up.

Her final trait was Artistic, just like me.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 37: Grown Ups (April 2)
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »
Willow is beautiful and I love her name. It's the name I chose for my first heir of a 4x4 that I was doing for practice a while ago, her surname was Forest (I failed the attempt because I did not take it seriously).

So the theme of this world are trees or something like that?

anything