Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 106931 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 72: Red Hot Love (July 28)
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2015, 10:42:30 PM »
She grew up so fast!  :'( I will miss Apollo's writing, I always had to laugh my head off.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #242 on: July 29, 2015, 10:45:59 AM »
Gorgeous spouse for a gorgeous girl =D I loved the firefighter career, I wish we get it as an active career in TS4.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #243 on: July 30, 2015, 03:21:49 PM »
May Mika and company actually be able to respond to small fires (I've had so much luck with avoiding professions bugs, except for that). And wishes for a happy romance and stuff. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2015, 02:19:04 PM »
The third screenshot of this chapter is just fantastic! Mika looks all excited about her birthday. And my! Leonardo is very handsome! Go Mika!

Mika was one of those rare sims that actually looked like she was excited about her birthday. Everyone else usually looked terrified  :o

Red hot love... sounds very promising indeed. :)

Mika and Leonardo were pretty cute together and it seemed appropriate since they both worked as firefighters.

Yay, firefighter! May her career be glitch free.

May Mika and company actually be able to respond to small fires (I've had so much luck with avoiding professions bugs, except for that). And wishes for a happy romance and stuff. :P

I don't think that Mika ever had to step foot into a fire, amazingly enough. Leo from my life states dynasty had to do some rescuing, but Mika, not so much. She still managed to max the career though, courtesy of her athletic skill.

She grew up so fast!  :'( I will miss Apollo's writing, I always had to laugh my head off.  :D

Apollo was fun to write, for sure! I am going to miss him too.

Gorgeous spouse for a gorgeous girl =D I loved the firefighter career, I wish we get it as an active career in TS4.

My sister got Get to Work for TS4 and she has had fun with that, as far as active careers go. I think she said that she liked the medical career the best. She's been on a sims 3 binge right now, though  ::)

Chapter 73: Record Breaker

So, Mom and Dad liked to joke around that me growing up into a young adult made them feel old. I guess they weren't kidding about the getting old part...

Here is Mom as an elder.

Dad was right behind her. He decided to age up in his swim trunks so that he could show off his muscles one last time before they got all saggy, as he claimed.

Here is Dad as an elder.

He still looks rather fabulous if you ask me!

Dad decided that he wanted to retire from the silver screen and just enjoy spending time with us instead. So, after his birthday, he called his agent and told him that he was going to retire from acting.

As for me, I continued working on my athletic skill. Because of my amazing athletic prowess, I was able to fly through the ranks of the fire station in record breaking time.

And, a short time later, I had maxed out the athletic skill and then my career after that.

I was on a roll with my requirements and everyone was pretty psyched about it. Even Great Grandma Rain came to cheer me on.

After completing one more opportunity, I had done it. I had completed all of my requirements!

Human Mika

IF Mika

Extended View of Rewards

The 11th Heir

Name: Mikazuki "Mika" Sakura
Born: Week 57, Day 1
Traits: Good, Athletic, Brave, Daredevil, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Firewoman
Two Best Friends: Andre Denton, Jarrett Parrot
Three Skill Challenges: Marathon Runner, Fitness Nut, Body Builder
Four Opportunities: Add it Up, No Sweat!, Bounce the Crowd, The Complete Circuit
Items Added to Collection: Career Rewards
Collection Worth: $12

Lifetime Wish: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Spouse: Leonardo Beck

The first thing I did after completing my requirements was to find Leonardo. I told him the good news and he was so thrilled at my accomplishment. We went upstairs and celebrated together  ;)

We then did what every good couple does to celebrate: exercise!

It was kind of nice to have some free time to enjoy myself now that my requirements were done. I got to spend some time with Dad while I worked on my logic skill. Of course, he wanted to know when Leonardo and I would be giving him grandchildren. Awkward, Dad, awkward.

Part way through one of our chess matches, Dad had his answer. Nooboo on the way!

Throughout the excitement, Leonardo and I realized that we had actually forgotten to tie the knot! I told him about our impending parenthood, so Leonardo said that we should get married ASAP. We set our wedding for later that evening. It was a nice small ceremony with just our close family and friends.

The night was perfect and the only thing that could make things better would be our new little addition.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 73: Record Breaker (July 31)
« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »
I'd love to see the blue hair continue, but I'm sure the babe will be adorable whatever the coloring.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #246 on: July 31, 2015, 07:04:22 PM »
Excited to see what the next heir will look like!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2015, 03:22:55 PM »
Fingers and toes crossed for a blueboo!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2015, 03:52:43 AM »
I think it has been said before, but I do love your wedding area. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2015, 04:14:02 AM »
Many congratulations Mika and hoping for a blue haired nooboo.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2015, 10:09:15 AM »
I've only just finished Chapter 35 but this story is brilliant! Can't wait til I'm all caught up!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2015, 05:45:23 PM »
I'd love to see the blue hair continue, but I'm sure the babe will be adorable whatever the coloring.

Fingers and toes crossed for a blueboo!

Many congratulations Mika and hoping for a blue haired nooboo.

There shall be another rainboo in the family, but I won't say when ;)

I think it has been said before, but I do love your wedding area. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks, Tixxis! I actually really like designing wedding areas. I mean, if they're going to be used in the family for a while, they should be something nice to look at  ;D

I've only just finished Chapter 35 but this story is brilliant! Can't wait til I'm all caught up!

Thanks, Magpie! Glad you're enjoying the story so far.

Chapter 74: Til Death Do Us Part

Poor Leonardo was a little stunned when his adult birthday rolled around. He still had awhile to go before he could freeze his age. Thankfully, Aunty Starling was at the ready with some young again potions...

...and a mirror so Leonardo could slick his hair back to its usual style.

Being such a sweetie, Leonardo was more concerned with taking care of me than his hairstyle.

He made arrangements for me to spend a nice, relaxing day at the spa. I got about part of the way through my spa package when I went into labor.

I was relieved that Leonardo's time as a firefighter helped him to remain calm under pressure. Mom had told me the horror stories of how everyone lost their senses when she went into labor with me. I had to admit that the image was pretty funny but did concern me a bit. Again, so relieved that my hubby could stay cool and collected.

Some time later, Leonardo and I were the proud parents to a gorgeous little boy. We named him Phoenix. He was an Eccentric Genius.

Aunty Staring agreed to let Phoenix share a room with her. When it came time for Mom and Dad to...leave us, he would move into their room. However, there was no way that I was going to think about that right now.

Mom and Dad were just happy to be around and have the opportunity to meet and spend time with their grandchild.

Soon enough, it was time for Phoenix to age up into a toddler. We were all so excited to see who Phoenix was going to take after.

My gorgeous little guy looked just like his daddy, but had my eyes. Those piercing yellow eyes have been passed down for generations.

Leonardo was so happy to have Phoenix and was just a doting daddy. He had no qualms about teaching his son all of the important skills he would need, including how to use the potty.

Phoenix certainly enjoyed spending a lot of time with his father.

While I admired Leonardo's enthusiasm for his son, I had a talk with him about letting my parents spend some time with Phoenix and help to teach him his skills. Leonardo understood why this was important and agreed.

My sweet little guy had his skills down in no time and was soon able to enjoy his toddlerhood.

Mom had returned home from an extra long shift as an astronaut and was getting ready to head upstairs to teach Phoenix some things, since she and Dad both had invaluable wisdom to impart on their grandson. However, life had other plans...

Mom pleaded with Grim to give her more time to spend with Phoenix. His child birthday was right around the corner and she wanted to be here for that. However, Grim would not relent.

Everyone was completely and utterly heartbroken that Mom had passed. Dad's heart and world fell apart immediately and he knew that, even though he loved his family dearly, he couldn't bear to be apart from his love. A mere moments after Mom passed away, Dad followed right behind her.

Dad accepted his fate with grace and willingly shook Grim's hand. He knew that Mom was waiting for him.

RIP Apollo Sakura, aged 54.

RIP Juniper Sakura, aged 54

FYI: Mika's hubby is actually named Leonardo. I looked at the wrong name on my notes... ::) Whoops...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 74: Til Death Do Us Part (Aug 3)
« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2015, 07:37:49 PM »
RIP Apollo and Juniper... darn Grim coming so soon. Welcome little Phoenix, I wonder what you are going to do? He's oh-so-cute as a toddler.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 74: Til Death Do Us Part (Aug 3)
« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2015, 07:44:13 PM »
No Apollo, you can't die! R.I.P  :'( Also, congrats on 4,700 views!  :D

anything