Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108261 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 76: A Glimpse into the Past (Aug 16)
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »
Best of luck, young surgeon to be. You should get lots of opportunities.
Celestia is beautiful.

That was one of the reasons that I went with the medical career. Opportunities a-plenty!

Celestia is so pretty and well done Mika for your part in the dynasty!  Phoenix is still a gorgeous sim! I'm sure he is going to smash through his requirements very easily.

Except for his career, which obviously takes some time, Phoenix did complete his requirements at a rather good pace.

Maxing a skill as a teenage without caffeine? I'm impressed!  :)

I was also very impressed! Thinking about it now, things just aligned really nicely for Phoenix. Starling tutored him, so he didn't have to worry about school. I let him skip homework and do it the next day during school with the "work on late homework option," so he could spend more time inventing. He got a head start on the skill as a child and I also believed that he aged up on or near a weekend. With all of those things combined, Phoenix was able to max the skill.

Time really fly, Celestia is gorgeous. And that eye color is a strong gene.

Good luck to Phoenix in his career!  :)

I was really surprised that the yellow eyes were so strong in this world. I would have preferred purple myself, but I am a sucker for original townie genes.

Chapter 77- Goodbye Dragon Valley (Part I)

Celestia was always interested in music. Now that she was a teenager, she was able to start playing with some instruments. Celestia wasn't sure which instrument she wanted to play first, so I picked at random for her. I closed my eyes and picked at random...and the winner is the guitar!

As for me, I had fun doing some other things.

I started blowing up some of the celebrity gifts so that I could collect some more scrap for my inventions. I had a pretty cool invention in the works that I putting together and wanted to get it done as soon as possible.

I created my first Simbot! It was totally amazing!!

Celestia was celebrating my accomplishment too! Or...it was her birthday. One or the other.

Yep. It was her birthday.

Here is my baby sister, all grown up!

Her final trait was Vegetarian. Celestia, courtesy of her love of music, decided to become a Hit Movie Composer.

A few days later, Celestia started her job and she was doing very well. She continued to work on her guitar skill and ended up maxing the skill a few days into young adulthood.

With the guitar skill maxed, Celestia then turned her attention to the logic skill. I decided to work with my little sister and the two of us had a ton on fun playing chess together for hours on end.

Of course, it was sometimes difficult to get through a game because, as a doctor, I was always on call. Celestia was a great sis because she understood that duty calls sometimes.

Because of my service to Dragon Valley, the mayor contacted me and informed me that I was going to get an award. How cool! I don't do it because I want the fame and fortune. Instead, I do it because I like to help others. That is a very important thing in my family, so it was kind of natural to me.

Now that Celestia and I were young adults, Mom and Dad got to spend a lot of time together, just the two of them.

Well, I wasn't a young adult for too much longer...

Dad decided that Celestia and I were spending too much time sitting around and playing chess. Instead, we needed to get up and get active! I, thankfully, had to run off to work. Celestia was not so lucky. Sorry, sis!

It turns out that I lucked out in more ways than one. With this last shift at work, I got my final promotion!

While that was great, it then hit me that it meant that it was time for me to move someplace new to finish up the last part of the dynasty. Oh dear...

In any case, there was no turning back now. I was complete with my requirements and would now have to move forward with my life...

The Twelfth Heir

Name: Phoenix Sakura
Born: Week 62, Day 2
Traits: Genius, Eccentric, Perfectionist, Workaholic, Nurturing
Unique Maxed Job: Medical
Two Best Friends: Saul Rivas, Bobby Jensen
Three Skill Challenges: Widget Wonder, Master Inventor, Discover the Ultimate Invention
Four Opportunities: Master Invention, A Little Give and Take, Neighborhood Outreach, It's a Genetic Thing
Items Added to Collection: Inventions
Career Reward: Medical Trophy of Honor

Lifetime Wish: World Renowned Surgeon
Favorite Color: Green
Spouse: To be determined  ;)

Moving Requirements

4 x 4 Collection:

Elixirs: $2656
Celebrity Gifts: $93519
Career Rewards: $12
Inventions: $4224

Total: $100,411

Own All Properties:

Sakura Sackholme Gallery
Sakura Sackholme Books
Sakura Sackholme Beach
Sakura Riverhawk Beach
Rain Sakura Memorial Pond
Willow Sakura Pond
Starling Sakura Beach
Mika's Gym
Sakura Sackholme Park
Sakura Sackholme Cemetery
Soleil Sakura's Alchemy Store

Own All Buildings:

Elsa's Sakura Cabinet of Curiosities (If you got this reference, kudos! If not, I'll explain later)
Mason Sackholme Sakura Hospital
Sakura Sackholme Warehouse
Sakura Sackholme Theatre
Soleil Sakura Corporate Towers
Sakura Sackholme Studios
Sakura Sackholme Armed Forces
Sakura Sackholme Day Spa
Rain Sakura Science Facility
Sakura Sackholme Books
Sakura Sackholme Restaurant
Sakura Sackholme Grocery Store

4 Career Rewards:

Charisma Certificate
Sims Choice Award
Fireman's Axe
Medical Trophy of Honor

4 Large Tombstones:

Rain Sakura- 53
Mason Sakura- 62
Soleil Sakura- 58
Apollo Sakura- 54

World Completed: Week 66, Day 2
Times Traveled: 1/4

Part II should be loaded soon. Until then, any guesses where the Sakura's will be heading? Leave a comment if you'd like to share!

Also, the reference I made about Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities is from American Horror Story! The stadium in Dragon Valley looks like a circus tent, so it was perfect  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 77: Goodbye Dragon Valley (Part I) (Aug 19)
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2015, 05:46:39 PM »
Excited to see where he is headed, maybe Twinbrook??  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2015, 07:56:14 PM »
I'm trying to remember how many performance careers you've use but I'm too lazy to look. Starlight Shores, maybe?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »
Well done Phoenix! I'll miss Dragon Valley and have no clue which world the Sakura family will continue their story in. lol  ::) But I can't wait to find out.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2015, 12:20:07 PM »
Excited to see where he is headed, maybe Twinbrook??  :o

Twinbrook would have been a fun place to end up. That's where the original Sakura Immortal Dynasty took place.

I'm trying to remember how many performance careers you've use but I'm too lazy to look. Starlight Shores, maybe?

We have a winner! Well done, KRae  ;D

Well done Phoenix! I'll miss Dragon Valley and have no clue which world the Sakura family will continue their story in. lol  ::) But I can't wait to find out.

All shall be revealed in this chapter  ;D

Chapter 78- Goodbye Dragon Valley (Part II)

I knew the moment had come to pack my bags and leave Dragon Valley. I was a little nervous, I admit, but I knew that I had to do this for my family. They were counting on me to bring this challenge to its conclusion. Before I left, I made sure to find every member of my family and say goodbye.

I made sure to give Aunty Starling a big, big thank you hug for all that she did to help me out while being the heir. At least now she got to take a vacation!

I made the call to the realtor, ready to move on to my new place. I packed my bags and then hopped into a taxi to head to the airport. It was a pretty uneventful flight, which did good for my already frayed nerves. When the flight ended, I grabbed my bags and got ready to move into my new place. However, as I left the taxi cab and stepped onto the property of my new house, I found myself somewhere else entirely.

It took me a minute to realize where in the sim universe I was, but then I remembered what Aunty Starling told me. This was Grim's HQ!

At the end of the long hallway, I spied a person standing in another room. I felt that I needed to talk to this person. I made my way down the long road to find her.

"Hey, I'm Phoenix Sakura. I think I was sent here because I was about to move to a new town for my family?" I told this woman.

"Your powers of observation and deduction are very sharp, Dr. Sakura," the woman replied. "You were, in fact, brought here because there are some things that need to be taken care of because you can move into your new town."

"Like what?" I questioned. "I thought I did everything on my end of the bargain."
"You cannot live in your new town with the millions that your family has amassed while in Dragon Valley," the woman, Julie, explained. "You need to start fresh in your new town, with only $4000 simoleans to your name."
"Yikes, that's harsh," I remarked.
"I don't make the rules," Julie replied flatly.

"Well, no turning back now," I mumbled as I forked over all of my family's hard earned cash to Julie.

"Thank you, Dr. Sakura," Julie said. "And I would like to add a congratulations to your family. When Grim issued this challenge, I don't think he was expecting you all to make it this far."
"Thanks, I guess," I replied.

"You can return to your new life by leaving back down that hallway. You will be transported back to your new home."
"Thanks, Julie," I replied. "Oh, and don't work too hard. That amount of stress could, well, kill you."
"Sir, I work with Grim. Death comes with the territory."
"Yeah, I see that."

After that, I turned and walked as fast as I could down the hallway.

I was so relieved when the darkness was replaced with brightness and sunshine. Even though I had only a few simoleans left in my pocket, I was never so happy to see my new home in Starlight Shores.

The first thing I did was follow Aunty Starling's advice and start a little garden to help build a steady income for my family.

Family. That was the next thing I needed to do. I needed to find love. I didn't expect that to be easy, but life seemed to have other plans. I decided to take a stroll around town when I came across a cute girl talking with someone in her yard.

I just had to go over to her and say hello.

I discovered that her name was Lanya. She was so sweet and lovely. I don't know what came over me, but I had to do something to let her know how I felt.

Thankfully, it seemed like Lanya felt the same way.

I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Before it went any further, I told Lanya about the dynasty. I wanted her to have a chance to say no and to live a normal life if that's what she wished. But, Lanya told me that she wasn't sure how she could help, but she was willing to give it a shot. I proposed right then and there. Lanya was surprised but she smiled and said yes.

The Sakura's have landed in Starlight Shores. The theme for this world will be Colors.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 78: Goodbye Dragon Valley (Part II) (Aug 21)
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2015, 04:37:36 PM »
Aww, Phoenix finally found someone! Did a certain watcher have to do with it?  :o

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #276 on: August 21, 2015, 06:54:56 PM »
Hello there Julie, a few generations without seeing you.  ;D

Goodbye Dragon Valley and welcome Starlight Shores. Good luck Sakuras!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2015, 04:03:05 AM »
Nice work Phoenix, no mucking around there! Loved seeing Grim's HQ again. Welcome Lanya.  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2015, 06:31:47 PM »
Aww, Phoenix finally found someone! Did a certain watcher have to do with it?  :o

Moving fast there Doctor.

Perhaps  ;D I totally planned Lanya as the the spouse as soon as I rolled Starlight Shores as the final place after looking up the townie list

Hello there Julie, a few generations without seeing you.  ;D

Goodbye Dragon Valley and welcome Starlight Shores. Good luck Sakuras!

Nice work Phoenix, no mucking around there! Loved seeing Grim's HQ again. Welcome Lanya.  :)

Good news! There will be more Grim and Julie to come  :)

Chapter 79- The Beginning of the End

Lanya moved in with me after we got engaged. She decided to get a bit of a makeover after settling in. I think she's gorgeous regardless.

Another thing that Lanya made sure to pick out for her wardrobe was her formal outfit. We got a wedding arch and got married that evening. It was a sweet and romantic ceremony between just the two of us.

As much as I would have loved for my family to be here, I was looking forward to beginning my own family with Lanya.

Lanya and I got started right away on starting our own family.

For now, I was taking over the gardening duties. I had a few days off of work to settle in after my wedding. I didn't want to do too much gardening because Aunty Starling told me that one of my ancestors did that skill, but it was my job for the time being.

Lanya began a career as a writer. I loved being able to settle down with a good book on the couch in the study and read while listening to the tap, tap, tap of Lanya's fingers on the keys. It was relaxing, sounding almost like rain against the window.

Of course, my dear wife had her hands full in more ways than one.

She broke the news to me that same day. I was completely stunned! You'd think as a doctor that I'd be used to these things, but knowing that it's my own child was just beyond words!

I was over the moon!

Lanya and I decided to enjoy the little time we had left before the two of us turned into the three of us.

The next few days went by extremely quickly, which was great. I started my new job at the hospital and Lanya was beginning to make a name for herself in the literary world. However, the most exciting news came from Lanya after she hopped out of the shower one evening. The baby was on the way!

It was immediately off to the hospital for the two of us.

A short time later, Lanya and I received the most precious gift that we could ever receive: our daughter. We named her Orchid. She is Artistic and Excitable.

I was so looking forward to seeing who Orchid looked like!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 79: The Beginning of the End (Aug 26)
« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2015, 08:37:10 PM »
I'm looking forward to that too. Lanya has such uniquely beautiful features. I hope some of those are passed on.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2015, 04:00:15 AM »
That was such a lovely, romantic chapter. Welcome Orchid.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2015, 05:21:45 AM »
Great use of my Grim Reaper. Of course I am talking about Chapter 2. Thanks for the credit. And it will take some time to catch up with the story, as I has just started reading this story. I was busy for many months and couldn't find time to come to this forum.

Edit: Finally got caught up with the story. Welcome new baby Orchid. Can't wait to see her growing up.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
I love Lanya's unique face. Great to see EA having less default townies.  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #284 on: August 30, 2015, 03:35:53 PM »
I'm looking forward to that too. Lanya has such uniquely beautiful features. I hope some of those are passed on.

You won't be disappointed  ;)

I love Lanya's unique face. Great to see EA having less default townies.  :)

Absolutely! Now that I'm done with my decadynasty, I might try a random town jump for fun and try to jam in as many unique townies as possible. Should be fun!

That was such a lovely, romantic chapter. Welcome Orchid.

Phoenix and Lanya were quite cute together. They were one of those couples that would autonomously perform romantic interactions with/to each other.

Great use of my Grim Reaper. Of course I am talking about Chapter 2. Thanks for the credit. And it will take some time to catch up with the story, as I has just started reading this story. I was busy for many months and couldn't find time to come to this forum.

Edit: Finally got caught up with the story. Welcome new baby Orchid. Can't wait to see her growing up.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Thanks again for letting me use Grim. I really appreciate it, Chetanhaobijam  ;D ;D

Chapter 80- The Final Helper

Lanya and I knew that we would need to have another child that we could leave the dynasty in the capable hands of. We weren't going to be around forever, so we got started right away on bringing in another child.

Before that happened, it was time for Orchid to have her birthday.

Here is Orchid. She is a miniature Lanya.

I hated to dine and dash, but I needed to head off to work right after Orchid's birthday. So, Lanya got started working with Orchid on her toddler skills.

As soon as I finished my shift at the hospital, I took over where Lanya left off in order to give my wife a break.

Most of our time was focused on taking care of our little Orchid. She was just a sweetheart. I was reading Orchid to sleep when Lanya went into labor with our second baby.

We welcomed our second child, a boy named Viridian.

I went to go see my new son, leaving Orchid to have some fun with her toys in her room.

Just as the time flew by with Orchid's birthday, it was soon time for Viridian to age up into a toddler as well.

While Orchid resembled Lanya, Viridian was all me.

Regardless, my little guys were just plan adorable. Then again, I might be a little biased.

anything