Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108471 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 87: Only Yesterday... (Oct 11)
« Reply #315 on: October 11, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »
I remember Rita only in that she was being stubborn over being a romantic interest for a Life States Dynasty heir. Glad to see that she's more willing for someone else, though.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #316 on: October 12, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »
Does anyone else automatically finish off "Sidd" with "Vicious"? Or is that just my weird musical taste lol I've actually been meaning to ask for a while now but it just struck me now that our Sidd here is a rockstar just like the other one in RL...

I love this story and can't wait for more...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #317 on: October 12, 2015, 02:56:20 PM »
It seems that the later generations are getting to meet their grandchildren a lot more frequently than the earlier ones, I wonder if any will meet their great grandchildren, or if that would be a stretch, given the shortened life span
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »
Lanya looks good in elderhood, the best part is that she doesn't have the patato nose like most elders.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2015, 03:15:46 PM »
Ah, Rita Lu. She and my latest RTJ spare had an active case of dislike. Apparently it was his fault. She seems great in your game.

I remember Rita only in that she was being stubborn over being a romantic interest for a Life States Dynasty heir. Glad to see that she's more willing for someone else, though.

Rita was a good spouse. She and Pewter actually really liked each other, which is helpful when it's essentially an arranged marriage. The only issue was her genetics...her eyes were kind of buggy. I had to break my rule of not interfering with genetics and give her plastic surgery because of it. They were the only thing I touched and I was pretty pleased with the results.

It seems that the later generations are getting to meet their grandchildren a lot more frequently than the earlier ones, I wonder if any will meet their great grandchildren, or if that would be a stretch, given the shortened life span

It's sad to say that Phoenix and Lanya meeting their great grandkids would be a stretch  :'(

Lanya looks good in elderhood, the best part is that she doesn't have the patato nose like most elders.

Lanya was one of the lucky ones in that respect!

Chapter 88- If Only for a Moment

Pewter had been getting in some last minute science experiments when the limo pulled up to take Rita and him to prom.

I think he was pretty excited.

Rita and Pewter had a wonderful time at prom. They were named prom queen and king, respectively, and were considered to be the cutest couple at the dance. Well, of course they were! Anyone who couldn't see that mustn't be worth associating with then.

Prom was the last big event before Pewter was set to age up in a young adult. Again, he was pretty happy for that too.

Well, my little man isn't so little anymore...

For his last trait, Pewter became a Virtuoso. He so takes after Sidd in that respect.

It still hasn't hit me that I was done with my heirship. But, that means more time for street art and rocking out with my hubby.

Peace out,

Orchid Sakura

Greetings, all. My name is Pewter and I am the 14th heir in a long line of heirs. I am a scientist by trade and dearly wanted to become a scientist, but my Grandfather Phoenix informed me that one of my ancestors was a scientist, therefore I needed to find another passion. I thought long and hard about that and discovered that, like my parents, I had a fondness for the arts. Specifically, I enjoyed the science behind music. There was actually a great deal of logic involved with music, so it was a great way to combine two of the things I loved most.

Another thing I simply adored was not actually a thing, but rather, a person. My dear girlfriend, Rita, had also aged up into a beautiful young lady. After my birthday, I contacted Rita and asked her to move in with my family.

Rita was an Angler, Bookworm, Family Oriented, Natural Cook and had a Good Sense of Humor. She decided that she wanted to become a Culinary Librarian.

Rita and I were quite happy to finally be together.

I assured her that I did not want to be with any other woman and asked Rita to become my wife.

While Rita and I would have appreciated some time to get a good start in our respective careers, we knew that time was of the essence because Grandfather Phoenix and Grandmother Lanya may not be around for much longer. We agreed to have our marriage ceremony that evening.

It turned out to be an ingenious move because Rita and I were gifted with several days off to begin honing our skills for our careers.

It was only a day or two into our honeymoon when Rita and I realized that we did the right thing by having our marriage be on the same evening that Rita moved in with us.

RIP Phoenix Sakura, aged 56.

Everyone was utterly heartbroken. Grandmother didn't know what to do without Grandmother. Uncle Viridian did his best to console her.

It soon became clear to all of us that Grandmother could not bear to be apart from Grandfather, even if it was only for a moment.

Though it hurt deeply, Grandmother was willing to leave with Grim so that she could be reunited with her darling Grandfather.

RIP Lanya Avilla Sakura, aged 56

Thank you for all you have done for us, Grandfather and Grandmother. We will all miss you.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 88: If Only for a Moment (Oct 14)
« Reply #320 on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:27 PM »
So very sad and sweet. They left the family with wonderful genes.
Does plastic surgery come with Pets? I don't have that EP, which is probably just as well. I would find it too tempting.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2015, 10:56:16 PM »
R.I.P. Phoenix and Lanya, they were a cute couple.  :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #322 on: October 14, 2015, 11:39:39 PM »
:( :'( R.I.P Phoenix and Lanya
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »
So very sad and sweet. They left the family with wonderful genes.
Does plastic surgery come with Pets? I don't have that EP, which is probably just as well. I would find it too tempting.

I'm not entirely sure which EP it comes from. I have everything installed except for seasons because that was the EP that I'm pretty sure destroyed my first immortal dynasty attempt, so I don't know for sure.

R.I.P. Phoenix and Lanya, they were a cute couple.  :(

:( :'( R.I.P Phoenix and Lanya

It is very bittersweet when something like that happens because it shows how much they really loved each other  :'(

Chapter 89- Growing Older

While it was not easy, we were all eventually able to move past Grandmother and Grandfather's passing. We all threw ourselves into our work, and I focused on my requirements. I received an opportunity to improve my piano skill, which I accepted immediately.

We also had a celebration for Father and Mother's elder birthdays.

While Father enjoyed his work immensely, he decided to retire from the limelight. He said that, when Rita and I had children, he wanted to spend most of the time with his grandchild.

Though he may now be a retired rockstar, Father still looks quite good.

Mother aged up right after Father.

Like Father, Mother still looks rather good for her age. I hope their genes passed on to me in that respect...

Things settled down for a bit after my parents' birthdays. Rita and I continued working toward our goals and, late one evening, Rita managed to complete her lifetime wish.

I was so proud of her. I wrote a special song for her on the piano and played it for her that same night.

Grandmother Lanya must have enjoyed the music, as she made her first appearance shortly after I finished serenading my lovely wife.

Rita's birthday, as well as mine, was not far behind my parents. We were both going to be entering full adulthood.

Rita aged up shortly after returning from work that evening.

After Rita and I sorted out our respective hairstyles, we heard cheering from Uncle Viridian. I asked him what was going on and he happily mentioned that he reached the top of the painter career. That was quite an achievement and a well deserved one at that.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 89: Growing Older (Oct 21)
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2015, 02:49:21 PM »
So many birthdays, happy birthday to everyone , and congratulations to Rita and Viridian :)
- Kid President

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »
I really wish that sims would not revert back to their old aging up to YA hair upon becoming full adults. I guess I should just be grateful that the clothes don't do the same thing.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2015, 10:37:35 PM »
I will miss Phoenix.  :'( Congrats on doing so well in this challenge and not getting mods.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2015, 01:11:35 PM »
Congratulations on completion of lifetime wishes and their birthdays. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #328 on: October 26, 2015, 01:46:50 AM »
R.I.P. Phoenix and Lanya. I really loved Phoenix, great sim. But congrats on Pewter is storming through all his goals etc :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2015, 12:17:02 AM »
Congratulations on all the birthdays, and they both aged with those awful eighties hairstyles   ::)