Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108463 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 91: More than Imagination (Nov 19)
« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2015, 05:36:03 AM »
RIP Orchid. And wow, Ruby, the beautiful IF, turn out to be a perfect match for handsome Maroon. Can't wait for more romance. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 91: More than Imagination (Nov 19)
« Reply #346 on: December 13, 2015, 04:08:01 PM »
Ruby has such beautiful eyes, and what's with those amazing traits?

Everyone always discusses how the IF have suck horrid traits, but in all my games with them, I've only ever had 1 that had truly bad traits and that was an evil, no sense of humour hydrophobe... The rest have always had decent traits like neat and good and brave...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

I cross my fingers when I turn the IF's real and, so far, I've been pretty fortunate. Except for Sunny from the Sakura ID. She had some terrible traits  :P

I love Maroon's ayes and not only the color but the shape too. And you were lucky with Ruby's colouring and traits.

Lanya had some really strong genes, but also good looking genes, which was nice in keeping the pudding faces at bay!

Oh just perfect! Great to see Viridian again and hasn't Ruby turned out great!

Not to give too much away, but Viridian will get a happy ending  ;)

RIP Orchid :(

RIP Orchid. And wow, Ruby, the beautiful IF, turn out to be a perfect match for handsome Maroon. Can't wait for more romance. Looking forward for next update.

Orchid was around for a really long time, which was nice, but it made it that much harder to say goodbye when she died. At least she didn't have to stay gone for too long... ;)

Well, I am back. My November was spent working on NaNoWriMo, at least until the last week. I got a call to come in for an interview for a place that I applied for a position. I went in the next week, interviewed, two days later, I got the job and then that Monday, I started at the company. Needless to say, things have been busy, but a good kind of busy  :) In any case, here is a long overdue update.

Chapter 92- All We Needed

It was quite adorable to see Ruby as she began to learn about the world around her. She was so eager to try everything, experience everything, and just make up for all of the time that she had been unable to do all of the various things that she now had access to.

One thing that Maroon was looking forward to doing with Ruby was to attend prom together. He had asked her to attend the event with him and Ruby agreed, of course. They were ultimately voted Prom King and Prom Queen respectively. It was an honor, for sure.

The prom was one of the last major events of Maroon and Ruby's teenage years. Shortly after the prom took place, Maroon and Ruby celebrated their young adult birthdays. It still did not seem real that my son was going to be an adult...

Maroon had his birthday celebration, with Ruby following suit seconds afterward.

Here is Maroon as a young adult.

His final trait was Ambitious and his lifetime wish was to become a Culinary Librarian.

Here is young adult Ruby.

Her final trait was Nurturing, and she decided that she would like to master several different skills and have Golden Fingers, Golden Tongue.

It was amazing to see that my son was now a young man, ready to take on life and bring this dynasty to its conclusion. I was looking forward to seeing the great wonders that he would accomplish, with Ruby by his side. It was now time for my son to shine.

Cordially,

Pewter Sakura

Hello! This is Maroon Sakura and I am the second last heir in this long dynasty thing that my family has going on. Uncle Viridian tried explaining all this stuff to me, but it all seems so fantastic and unbelievable. Anyway, regardless of what the whole dynasty thing means, I still get to do what I love. And I love to cook! It is so awesome to be able to take ingredients that one would think would not go together and suddenly turn it into a work of delectable art. Plus, I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and the love of my life, Ruby.

Eh, so what if I have to follow some rules? I have my family and my lady, so I am good.

Yep. No problems here! Ruby and I could totally conquer whatever came our way!

We had been friends for so long that, the moment I asked Ruby to officially become my wife, we knew that we didn't want to wait any longer. We got married that night.

It was a quiet ceremony, just Ruby and me, along with Mom, Dad and Uncle Viridian. That was all that we needed.

That was all that we needed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 92: All We Needed (Dec 13)
« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2015, 03:52:10 PM »
Great to see an update. Hilarious to see Ruby grew up in that werewolf style hair. Happy marriage and looking forward for the nooboo (the last heir).

by Swirl~Girl

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2015, 09:49:40 PM »
Wow, I arrived kind of late to this party.  Echoing an earlier comment, Ruby's eyes are gorgeous!
I've never tried the 4x4 Dynasty.  Every time I see "medium life span," I just get scared.  Kudos for your courage and successes (and may they continue)   :=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #350 on: December 22, 2015, 04:39:15 PM »
First of all, congratulations on your new job! And good luck Maroon!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2015, 07:54:25 PM »
Congrats on the new job and welcome back! Thanks for the update.

First of all, congratulations on your new job! And good luck Maroon!

Thanks! The new job is going really well. So far, I really like the job and my coworkers are great  :D

Great to see an update. Hilarious to see Ruby grew up in that werewolf style hair. Happy marriage and looking forward for the nooboo (the last heir).

I know! I can't believe it's almost the end either. In the main challenge storyline, there are only about 75ish photos left.

Wow, I arrived kind of late to this party.  Echoing an earlier comment, Ruby's eyes are gorgeous!
I've never tried the 4x4 Dynasty.  Every time I see "medium life span," I just get scared.  Kudos for your courage and successes (and may they continue)   :=)

I felt the same way about the medium lifespan, but I actually really liked it. I find the normal lifespan to be too long now, as a matter of fact  ::)

Chapter 93- In a Flash

Shortly after our wedding, Mom and Dad both celebrated their elder birthdays.

Mom, unlike Dad, seemed pretty psyched for her birthday.

At least, she did until the back pain kicked in.

Mom and Dad both looked great in their old age. I just hope that Ruby and I could look that good when we turned old and grey!

I whipped up a huge birthday dinner for my parents and a giant birthday cake. The big meal was a little too much for everyone, as we all hit the sack shortly afterward. The next morning, I prepared breakfast for everyone while Ruby brushed up on her skills. She was apparently a little too eager to practice her charisma skill.

Uncle Viridian gave her a bit of a helping hand.

After I returned home from work, Ruby and I snatched a quick moment together to watch the stars. With all of the requirements I had on my plate, I relished in the moments that I got to spend with my sweetie pie.

Ruby and I headed back inside to head to bed, but were interrupted when we remembered that it was our adult birthdays.

Mom came home from the bistro right after Ruby and I celebrated our adult birthdays. She stayed late to whip up some delicious birthday cake for the two of us. After she came home and Dad, Uncle Viridian, Ruby and I began to indulge in some of that fabulous angel food cake, Mom stepped outside for a brief moment, though she would not be able to come back inside.

Mom accepted Grim's visit with grace and dignity. She was ready to go. And, just like that, she was gone in a flash.

RIP Rita Sakura (nee Lu).

Thanks for everything, Mom, we'll miss you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 93: In a Flash (Dec 27)
« Reply #352 on: December 27, 2015, 08:51:35 PM »
I'm sure that playing versus just reading updates it seems like quite a bit more time between deaths, but it's just sad to see such lovely characters leave so soon.
I adore Ruby and am now very apprehensive as I know her end will be here in a matter of updates.  Lovely update, though, and the deaths were handled with the deserved grace and dignity.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #353 on: December 27, 2015, 10:29:48 PM »
I agree about medium lifespan. There's really no time spent just waiting for sims to finally age up.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #354 on: December 28, 2015, 10:46:50 PM »
R.I.P. Rita :(  And yes, medium lifepan doesn't time to relax, I'm testing playing a 4x4 right now and is a little intimidating.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #355 on: January 03, 2016, 07:35:25 PM »
I'm sure that playing versus just reading updates it seems like quite a bit more time between deaths, but it's just sad to see such lovely characters leave so soon.
I adore Ruby and am now very apprehensive as I know her end will be here in a matter of updates.  Lovely update, though, and the deaths were handled with the deserved grace and dignity.

Well, this next chapter probably won't help  :(

I agree about medium lifespan. There's really no time spent just waiting for sims to finally age up.

R.I.P. Rita :(  And yes, medium lifepan doesn't time to relax, I'm testing playing a 4x4 right now and is a little intimidating.

It does seem a little intimidating at first, as it does take a little time to get used to how fast things progressed. But, as time goes on, you get the hang of it and it is far more fun because there is little to no down time where you're just waiting for your sims to age up.

Chapter 94- Center of the World

Dad took Mom's death really hard. I mean, how could he not when they had been friends for so long? I could totally understand because Ruby and I were the same way, having grown up together. We did our best to help Dad move on.

Unfortunately, it became pretty apparent that the only thing that was going to cure Dad's broken heart was to be back with Mom.

So, off he went. Dad was, hopefully, Grim's final victim.

RIP-Pewter Sakura, aged 53.

With Dad gone, I was now the one that needed consoling.

Like my ancestors before me, losing my family was the motivator I needed to push forward and complete my requirements. I flew through the rest of what I had left to do and finally finished a few days after Dad died.

The Fifteenth Heir

Name: Maroon Sakura
Born: Week 77, Day 4
Traits: Easily Impressed, Friendly, Neat, Natural Cook, Ambitious
Unique Maxed Job: Culinary
Two Best Friends: Antoine Holloway, Rene Nair
Three Skill Challenges: Menu Maven, Star Chef, World Class Chef
Four Opportunities: Create-a-Crepe, Caterer of Festivities, Perfection from the Pan, Bring the Buffet
Items Added to Collection: Food Replicators/LTH Rewards
Career Reward: Cooking Certificate

Lifetime Wish: The Culinary Librarian
Favorite Color: Black
Spouse: Ruby Sakura

Ruby and I immediately got started on starting a family together.

We both had wanted to start a family for a while now, especially before Mom and Dad died because we wanted them to have been able to meet their grandchild before they died.

The next day, Ruby said she wasn't feeling that well, but assured me that I could go off to the bistro for work that day. She said that she was going to be brushing up on her skills while at home.

After maxing out the charisma skill, Uncle Viridian gave Ruby a very special present: Dad's guitar, which he got from his father, Grandpa Sidd.

While Ruby's progress in her skills was impressive, the best news came later that day.

It was kind of cool, though a bit unnerving at times, to have ghosts in the house. Ruby got to break the news of our impending nooboo to Grandma Orchid. That was one of the moments that having ghosts had its perks.

Being scared by a ghost probably wasn't a good thing for a pregnant woman, as evidenced by the fact that Ruby went into labor a short time later.

We raced off to the hospital to bring our little baby into the world.

It was a joyous moment that Ruby and I welcomed our daughter into the family. We named her Cerulean.

Cerulean immediately became the center of all of our worlds. Uncle Viridian, Ruby and I doted on her at every moment of every day. Not surprisingly, her baby days flew by as a result.

Cerulean was a stunning little lady.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 94: Center of the World (Jan 3)
« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2016, 07:42:55 PM »
Awww, Cerulean is adorable!  I was hoping she'd end up with Ruby's blue hair, but she did end up with lovely blue eyes  :=)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #358 on: January 03, 2016, 09:16:43 PM »
Aww, she is absolutely adorable.  ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »
What an adorable cutie is Cerulean.  Waiting to see more toddler pics. And congratulations to the 15th heir. Only one(Cerulean) left to complete the dynasty. Looking forward for next update.

by Swirl~Girl

anything